[Ch7] Dung Sawan Sarb (Masquerade)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Poo and Om do look really good together! However, Poo's acting has gotten worse in my opinion. I wonder if they had her take acting classes to prepare for this role. I was only able to finished Jao Sao Rim Tang as well. She was eye candy throughout, but her acting was stiff. In here, everything about her acting goes haywire. I think she's better in weak roles.  

CR: Buktomtom

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Poo and Om individually, have to wait til this air to see if i will like them together. Shouldn't be hard though because they look so good together.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@mahalo;
My gosh those screencaps of Poo are beautiful !!! ^__^ She's an okay actress to me but the best but tolerable. I asked myself "what is this?" when I started on JSRT, but as I kept watching, the lakorn got better. Stephan and Poo had sizzling chemistry haha

@ncmeow;
Eeeks fan girls at your DP!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I also find Poo's teeth unnatural looking. I think she got them done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTr9wBAwaTc

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
@Mahalo I think in one of Poo interview from a few months back she said she was taking acting class for this role and for her role in Kon La Loke. She said that both role were hard so she taking class for it. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She's not doing so well from teasers. I find her acting better after she lost her memory. The good thing is that she'll lose her memory throughout the whole lakorn so I'll be able to tolerate that better than her khun noo acting. Lol. 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
if we compare kob with poo , it will be unfair for her ,because kob have everything , really kob decent actress , so sexy , beautiful , her acting amazing but we should notice that in the old version she was the heroine , whole story about her but in this remake they try make changes to extend aom role to be main lead not just support for the heroine so they choose poo it make sense now after watch ter , if they choose strong actress it'll swept the hero but they have other alternatives better than poo did not get it no offense poo not sexy or attractive she try her best maybe for some she is sexy or  she can lure men but for me big no  , at the first i love see her with om but after watching ter omg i totally felt  disappointed , beside she is too stiff her acting need more improvements especially her facial expressions . why they do remake for this lakorn , i already enough with this plot ,i hate seeing bitch , play women , for god sake there is plenty of lakorns need remake to make fans know more about this hidden diamonds, i will skip this one, they choose her because there is no one can accpet this role after what they did i mean that  weird  changes so poo here is victim, she will face hardship when this lakorn aired really esp   it is came after strong lakorn nang chada , mai do wonders there, talented and beautiful actress

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm one of the few who can't stand Kob's acting. I never saw the hype over her, but that's just me. Don't take my opinion to offense. There were many actresses better than Kob during her era, but there's no denying that she was the most successful with Num Sornam as her koo kwan. 

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
the girl has been horrible since day 1 of her acting career.  it's a shame that she gets leading roles over people who can do way better like nao, she's a good actress.  makes me wonder what kind of connection she has.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I never thought kob was all that too.  her acting was average as well as her looks.  she just gained a lot of attention from dao pra sook.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
She's not doing so well from teasers. I find her acting better after she lost her memory. The good thing is that she'll lose her memory throughout the whole lakorn so I'll be able to tolerate that better than her khun noo acting. Lol. 
Wait...we have amnesia in here?? Urgh. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I'm one of the few who can't stand Kob's acting. I never saw the hype over her, but that's just me. Don't take my opinion to offense. There were many actresses better than Kob during her era, but there's no denying that she was the most successful with Num Sornam as her koo kwan. 
I love Kob because I grew up watching her, but I agree there were better actresses than her during her prime. In a sense she's overrated, but she does deserve recognition for her better than average acting too. Hehe.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:

So, she never gets her memories back at all?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Honestly, I find her whole face unnatural. She reminds me of the Korean actress Kim Ah Joong...
She looks like her mom so I think her features are real. They both have this crossed eye look. If anything, she looks like the Thai actress Emma Worarut like someone mentioned. 

phatman said:
Wait...we have amnesia in here?? Urgh. Haha.
Yes. The real her is sassy, spoiled, and rebellious. When she loses her memory, she becomes nice, weak, and well-mannered.

phatman said:
I love Kob because I grew up watching her, but I agree there were better actresses than her during her prime. In a sense she's overrated, but she does deserve recognition for her better than average acting too. Hehe.
I find her acting average. Lol. I can never get into her as n'ek. Dao Prasook made her very famous. So I'm not sure whether the role made her famous or was it her acting. Probably a bit of both.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
poobae91 said:

So, she never gets her memories back at all?
She does. I don't remember what happened, but I'm sure p'ek tries to make her remember and fall in love with him again. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Whoa I thought I was the only one who can't stand Kob's acting. I only finished a few of her lakorns back then because I enjoyed watching the other actors. I did enjoyed two of Num and KOB's lakorns and after that I lost interest in both of them.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
siraphun said:
the girl has been horrible since day 1 of her acting career.  it's a shame that she gets leading roles over people who can do way better like nao, she's a good actress.  makes me wonder what kind of connection she has.
I don't think she has connections but she was under A Supachai. Not sure if she is still really under him.

As for Kob, a kind of think the role and Num made her famous. Wasn't he way more popular then she was at that time then when his koo kwan died, she became his new koo kwan. I liked her lakorns but never really like her acting. That's like Poo, love the girl but don't like her acting and only like a few of her lakorns.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Num and Kob were childhood friends who grew up in the same town. They both entered the industry about the same time. It's really amazing that they became koo kwan together. I don't think one was more famous than the other. They became famous together after Dao Prasook. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I don't think she has connections but she was under A Supachai. Not sure if she is still really under him.

As for Kob, a kind of think the role and Num made her famous. Wasn't he way more popular then she was at that time then when his koo kwan died, she became his new koo kwan. I liked her lakorns but never really like her acting. That's like Poo, love the girl but don't like her acting and only like a few of her lakorns.
Oh no, who's the one that died??