[Ch7] Dung Sawan Sarb (Masquerade)

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
@phatman: LOL how did the majestic yelling of chit turned to a cringeworthy screeching after the accident? LoL what happened to her sassiness? haha but talking about that I wish they would make a 2nd season of msrsf. Basing it on their married life xD I want to see how chit tame wee!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ChloeRanida579 said:
@phatman: LOL how did the majestic yelling of chit turned to a cringeworthy screeching after the accident? LoL what happened to her sassiness? haha but talking about that I wish they would make a 2nd season of msrsf. Basing it on their married life xD I want to see how chit tame wee!!!
It's the amnesia. HAHA.
I don't know if I'd want an after marriage one. Id like for another production to take it, that's for sure. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
HAHA. It's the second season, didn't you know? HAHA. After Wee and Chit got married, Chit, being her party gal self got into this big accident. :ghehe: JK JK.
Hahaha second season. Omg lol.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't even think she is all that. Her body is paper compared to bodylicious Matt -girl is freaking african hourglass from shoulders to toe with big bumbum inheirited from her mummy side. I have seen Poo in her various revealing sultry clothes and sorry I have seen bigger a.. with smaller waist. And her face does not equal attractive to me. so where is the appeal ? I admit she is a nice sportsman

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I had to cover my eyes at some point because I felt embarrassed for Poo. I have not seen waaaay bad acting before, and some were mediocre at best, but this is real bad. The thing about Poo is that she tries too hard to act that it becomes unnatural. It also doesn't help that her voice is screechy.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She wants to be so good that she's bad. This character is too challenging for her, she doesn't have what it takes to play a character that is more than one dimensional. She should stick to comedy because she can be silly and it masked all her acting flaws, which is a truck load. If Thai viewers praise her for her acting, then we as international fans have no clue what we are talking about  lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Someone else would have been a better choice for this.. Poo should go get lessons from someone else because evidently she received lessons from a fraud.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
now, now I wouldn't say gybzy lack talent.  she's better at acting than dancing for sure.  as for baitoey I don't like her at all she seems like a bitch in real life and she's always wearing the same one piece swimsuit.  the other thing that contribute to bad dancing is that Thailand don't have any good choreographers.

it's really sad that out of all the actors in this lakorn right now, poo is the worst.  if aom's dad was the director, he'd probably tell her the truth about her acting.  he did that before.  even though the person wasn't as bad as poo, he still said she needed more work.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
siraphun said:
now, now I wouldn't say gybzy lack talent.  she's better at acting than dancing for sure.  as for baitoey I don't like her at all she seems like a bitch in real life and she's always wearing the same one piece swimsuit.  the other thing that contribute to bad dancing is that Thailand don't have any good choreographers.

it's really sad that out of all the actors in this lakorn right now, poo is the worst.  if aom's dad was the director, he'd probably tell her the truth about her acting.  he did that before.  even though the person wasn't as bad as poo, he still said she needed more work.

I for one like Gybzy's acting more than her singing. She did wonderful in Dok Som See Tong.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I have no idea who those gals are, other than the fact that they dance funnily in that MV> HAHA.

fun

Expired Sarnie
siraphun said:

Haha I think you misunderstood. We were talking about sex appeal when I brought up Gybzy and Baitoey lol I don't think we were talking about their acting. We were criticizing Poo's acting tho lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
siraphun said:

Yeah, someone needs to wake her up. Haha. They need to tell her straight that's it's not the language barrier.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. They're saving others from the dance, but they can't save then from the horrible acting! Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I had to tortured myself and watched that video of where they cut her dancing off...she can't even get off the stage right. Her definition of sexy is to turn her head and pat her hair (but the girl does have gorgeous hair) When she screamed for help at the club, gosh it was horribly acted out. She is stiff and awkward. She has no sex appeal as a seductress. I think, even if Angelina Jolie herself teaches Poo, she'll still fail. No one can teach Poo because the talent is not there to be teachable.