[Ch7] Dung Sawan Sarb (Masquerade)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
byebye said:
She wanted to come off like she's conceited and arrogant but she touched her hair so much I am thinking she's feeling for lice.
lool!!!

i cringe on many parts but i like the storyline so i will tolerate through it.  man, i was so excited about this one...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ChloeRanida579 said:
Hahahaha omg you guys are so funny loool this is likr an anti-poo thread
lol it does sound like an anti poo thread except that it isn't. We're just being real and I love poo but I can take the realness Unlike some fans who get all heated when negative opinions are said about their favs or the lakorns their favs are in. That's why I love this thread and msfrs, there's only fans who are mature enough to take and give opinions :coverlaf:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Her hair touching is really unnatural. And the way she turns around while waving her hair HAHAHA I think I'll end up loving Poo for being so bad at this character.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This thread will be a bond thread instead. We are just transitioning from one bad lakorn to the other. We still haven't completely vent our frustration from MSRFS yet so we are continuing it in here.  No actors/actresses deserve a pass when they are bad. They should be criticized if they are Poo bad. I have no idea who would look at her in this lakorn and think she is doing a good job. And whomever is thinking she is doing a good job need not to ever review another lakorn lol.

We had a great time in MSRFS because we do it in a way where we are respectable to one another. We just have fun and that's it. The only lakorn thread we mature people are afraid to debate in are the ones that start with Y and K. Those threads will surly get closed down if we come close to what we say in MSRFS. If Poo is their favorite actress, then I recommend that this thread is not for them. But if they come in with an open mind, this thread can be funny and entertaining. I say, grab a bag of popcorn, put your feet up, sip your favorite drink and enjoy. The ride might be rough but at the end it's probably worth it lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. I'm gonna be sticking around because at the end of the year when we review what we've seen, I can at least say there's two very interesting lakorns that I've seen this year. Hahah.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
This thread will be a bond thread instead. We are just transitioning from one bad lakorn to the other. We still haven't completely vent our frustration from MSRFS yet so we are continuing it in here.  No actors/actresses deserve a pass when they are bad. They should be criticized if they are Poo bad. I have no idea who would look at her in this lakorn and think she is doing a good job. And whomever is thinking she is doing a good job need not to ever review another lakorn lol.

We had a great time in MSRFS because we do it in a way where we are respectable to one another. We just have fun and that's it. The only lakorn thread we mature people are afraid to debate in are the ones that start with Y and K. Those threads will surly get closed down if we come close to what we say in MSRFS. If Poo is their favorite actress, then I recommend that this thread is not for them. But if they come in with an open mind, this thread can be funny and entertaining. I say, grab a bag of popcorn, put your feet up, sip your favorite drink and enjoy. The ride might be rough but at the end it's probably worth it lol
LOL you went there but so true though.

Tomorrow is Monday! Whoohoo the thread will be active! Lol

Oh wait this is the wed thurs slot. Booo

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
is it wrong that im laughing at all your comments on how bad poo's acting is? lol
Im surprise some of you are still watching, i knew i wasnt going to watch judging from the bad acting from the teaser and going back to watch some of teh scene....oh lord, how did Poo get so bad and to think she took acting class for this

loveandpeace

sarNie Egg
I was bored and found this lakorn by chance while scrolling through dootv. I was soo confused while and after watching ep 1! I finally now understand the plot after scrolling through this thread and watching the teasers and ost on youtube. I think I might just continue watching to kill time when I'm bored lol...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'll be sticking around, I've seen worst lakorns with worst actors before and made it to the end. At least Poo and Om are pretty. The other bad lakorns with bad actors I've seen the people were average I remember one where the nang'ek constantly enlarged her eyes every time she tried to look shocked, angry, happy, anything. I started calling her frog eyes.. I don't remember the lakorn now though it was a few years ago lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Susie in the lakorn with Smart does that a lot. I wondered why she always opened up her eyes big when she tried to get her point across. Especially, when she's mad at Smart...girl's eyes were like a saucer lol, I don't like to watch lakorns with horrible acting because I do get distracted by it a lot and forget to pay attention to everything else. Poo is lucky she to most, is such an eye candy. She can dress in something revealing and sexy, the men probably doesn't see anything else anyway.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
Susie in the lakorn with Smart does that a lot. I wondered why she always opened up her eyes big when she tried to get her point across. Especially, when she's mad at Smart...girl's eyes were like a saucer lol, I don't like to watch lakorns with horrible acting because I do get distracted by it a lot and forget to pay attention to everything else. Poo is lucky she to most, is such an eye candy. She can dress in something revealing and sexy, the men probably doesn't see anything else anyway.
Haha. Good thing I didn't watch that one. Anything with Smart is a skip to me. At least Susie is beautiful. Haha. She was actually good in Mook Liam Petch. :Ghehe:

fun

Expired Sarnie
TubbyTinker said:
is it wrong that im laughing at all your comments on how bad poo's acting is? lol
Im surprise some of you are still watching, i knew i wasnt going to watch judging from the bad acting from the teaser and going back to watch some of teh scene....oh lord, how did Poo get so bad and to think she took acting class for this
Like I said a lakorn is so bad that it's so good. The best part is poking fun at how terrible it is. Some shows are just terrible but it's not terribly entertaining enough.

You know I can stand terrible lakorn and still like the character. Take Bomb Tanin for example. I like Khun Rachanon and Lin Lan Ser. Dislike him as Kanthep and despises his wooden acting LOL 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
fun said:
Like I said a lakorn is so bad that it's so good. The best part is poking fun at how terrible it is. Some shows are just terrible but it's not terribly entertaining enough.

You know I can stand terrible lakorn and still like the character. Take Bomb Tanin for example. I like Khun Rachanon and Lin Lan Ser. Dislike him as Kanthep and despises his wooden acting LOL 
Oh goodness Bomb! If Taew wasn't in KCR it would have been a total pass, and if Chalida wasn't in Cubic total pass. I was able to pass his lakorn with Richie because not a Richie fan lol. Bomb is one of those people who makes me want to stop watching lakorns lol.