[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

lime

sarNie Egg
To each their own. I'm not surprised you think this is crap, I've read several comments of people who disliked this lakorn as well recently.
i understand why people like it by all means. but i can't tolerate preak who can't stick up to their girl, and chailarng fails badly on the matter. the worse part is that my friends, who only watches "classic" lakorns, have watch this one. some hail BST like it's god, i tell them, you haven't seen the good ones yet. others think it is so horrible, they don't get why i watch lakorns.
pranangs does really make a difference and pong and min can make it happen. sure, i haven't fancy pong much, but i like him just fine. maybe we'll get some of his abs onscreen for a sexier version of BST. if this was a ch 3 remake with yadech (thought they physically don't match the characters), they can spin gold from this crap like they did for TNNKK.

D~D

sarNie Adult
i understand why people like it by all means. but i can't tolerate preak who can't stick up to their girl, and chailarng fails badly on the matter. the worse part is that my friends, who only watches "classic" lakorns, have watch this one. some hail BST like it's god, i tell them, you haven't seen the good ones yet. others think it is so horrible, they don't get why i watch lakorns.
pranangs does really make a difference and pong and min can make it happen. sure, i haven't fancy pong much, but i like him just fine. maybe we'll get some of his abs onscreen for a remake with yadech (thought they physically don't match the characters), they can spin gold from this crap like they did for TNNKK.
you R funny. Lol... I like the part where u say " get some of his abs on-screen". B/c we all know that in lakorn.. Pong shirt always comes off. Lol..
I really hope that Min confirm the lakorn soon. :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I think I could tolerate Pong and Min being in here but I won't have high expectations about the turnout because Min's acting could use improving (especially when she does dialogue, in PA she didn't sound natural) imo and her acting style doesn't suit the character as far as her lakorn that i've watched. Pong might be okay, it's been a while since I've seen him do any type of role aside from the aggressive p'ek type.

aoiko

sarNie Egg
I just think Pong would be better playing the p'ek. As for n'ek I think Mai would make a good n'ek. This is just my opinion though.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hm, but I agree with aoiko, I don't think Min fits the nang'ek role for this and I think Mai would fit it better. I don't mind Pong as p'ek cause i think he fits the role as well. But I would really like to see Baifern in here as nang'ek, she really needs to get more nang' ek roles, because she is really talented. And I think New Wongsakorn will make a great Chaiklan. Eversince I heard there was going to be a remake of this, I already wanted New and fern as the pra nang's.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pong and Min? I'm not too fond of Pong's acting, he tries too hard. I've attempted his lakorns many times and he always fails me. His abs aren't that great either, so I don't know why girls are falling head over heals for his body. There is one thing I like about him though, and that's his smile. Min is even worse. She...I'm sorry, but from what I've seen in PA and SS, she needs a lot of work on her acting. She's very unnatural, and most of the time I feel like she's just posing and looking beautiful in front of the moving camera instead of acting. I've only seen Bansaithong 2000, and even though it dragged ALOT, I have to say it's still one of my favorites because I very much enjoyed Num and Joy pairing up, and it has a great storyline.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, thats so funny that you think Min's acting looks unnatural, not to be rude, but a lot of other people think she's a natural actress, it's just so funny, sorry if it sounds like im trying to be rude. I like Min in some of her Lakorns, but in some it's a big turn off. I'm not really a big fan of Min, but I don't hate her, I watch lakorns for the fun of it. Anyways, about Pong's body, come on, it's not that awesome. plus, I don't like guys for their body, gosh, I mean they look good muscular and all, but when i hug them, I don't like it. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well, people view things many different ways. I just don't feel her acting that's all.

Haha, it's funny you don't like muscular men. I personally think muscular men are HOT, BUT it's not all about the HOT-factor, it's about the strength haha. I don't want my man to just look good physically, he has to be strong too. I want someone who can carry me without hesitation, you know. Haha. A man can be hot, gorgeous, with a very sculpted body, but if he's weak then...so long sucker haha.

Okay that was a bit off topic, but hey it's still on topic because we were making reference to Mr. Pong...sort of.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, ur hilarious, gosh, I don't mind looking at their hotness it's just that it bothers me, I guess i fanticize about hugging guys too much, that makes me prefer to look at muscular guy, but want to hug not too muscular guys so muscualr guys are not huggable for me. Yeah, it's just my opinion as well, that's just funny though, i never knew i was this picky till now. LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hey who knows what others can bring out of you haha. I know what you mean though, I don't want a bodybuilder haha; their muscles will be too lean and...hard haha. I want someone who's got a nice body that is soft and most importantly physically strong. We have to be picky or else we will never be satisfied right? But then of course we have to open up to others too haha. I've just taught myself a lesson haha, perhaps I should give Pong and Min another chance?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I guess, I don't mind Pong's acting and I'm open to give anyone a try, so I guess I won't really care if Min was casted as Pojaman, I'll just love to see improvement on anyone. and yeah, what i meant was it wouldn't feel comfortable to be hugging a person who feels... hard, but i just couldn't write it down cause i was afraid to sound too perverted, but yeah, thanks 4 understanding.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I guess, I don't mind Pong's acting and I'm open to give anyone a try, so I guess I won't really care if Min was casted as Pojaman, I'll just love to see improvement on anyone. and yeah, what i meant was it wouldn't feel comfortable to be hugging a person who feels... hard, but i just couldn't write it down cause i was afraid to sound too perverted, but yeah, thanks 4 understanding.
HAHAHA. You got me laughing there. Hey we're girls alright haha.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yeah, I said before that I wouldn't mind Pong and Min, but i still would really want to see New and Baifern as pra'nangs in here, r they even in channel 7?

fanny

sarNie Adult
I didn't watch Joy and Num's version until just recently. How can I not watch it, when it was came out. I have to say they did wonderful job on their character. I know they are going to remake this classic lakorn, but in my mind I'm thinking ch.7 remake this I can't picture anyone would fit the character. I know Min and Pong's name are mentioned to be in this remake version. ( my personal opinion) I don't think neither one match the character because Pong look too chinese so does Min. If ch.3 remake this version again I want Mint C and Rome because they both have classic Thai look. I know Mint is quarter Chinese, but she look more Thai then Chinese plus she sort of resemblance Joy. Rome, who can resist his very Thai look. Nowadays, we don't see much classic Thai look anymore actors/actresses.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hm, I see your casting, but I had always wanted to see Markim do the remake of Bansaithong if ch 3 were to remake. I have no idea why, but i just think they can really fit the role, but since it's channel 7 remaking then it can't happen. Mint c. would fit the role really well too. Gosh, they should really pick good people for the roles at least.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I dont want teeny tiny Pra'nang play this lakorn. I want them at least close enough to be like Joy and Num. I want p'ek who look old enough to be n'ek's guardian and n'ek young enough to be in high school. Joy and Num was the best fit for past version. I really hope they would carefully consider pranang for this remake.

Soun123

sarNie Egg
Min is the best nang'ek and she is very good acting. Min have a lot improvement. Example 3 movies first prabouthong, ruknaimanmek and pinanong rating very high. She got award for this 3 movies, this year 2012. She got 4 times award and 2 award for pinanong. If some one want to know about min. Go look at her profile. Any way I wish min get a projaman role.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
From Ch.7? I would say Vee and...um...who are the other girls? The only girls I can think of that I know are Aum, Yui and Jui. I think Vee and Jui would match the role of the Chaiglarng and Pohjaman respectively. If Ch.7 wants the newer generation...I have no idea haha.

Cee is the other guy I can think of.