[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

fun

Expired Sarnie
This has been over 4 years, is this still legit, as in the process of the making. If not, I will have to remove this thread.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL How long will this lakorn be on hold? I've been waiting like crazy i mean seriously sense last year already!!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope they keep holding it off until they lose the rights. No n'ek in ch7 is suited enough, plus their production teams suck.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL Why not choose other n'eks from other channels? What's wrong with the production team?
They suck, that's what's wrong. They have no quality, its always rush rush and no dedication. They suck with remakes as well, especially with DaraVDO.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL Why not choose other n'eks from other channels? What's wrong with the production team?
bc ch7 has rights over it. u think they will hire other channel actress. no that's not how it works unless they r a freelance actor. but even so the freelance actresses doesn't suit the nang ek. if jui was still with ch7, she would have made a decent nang ek at least for appearance wise. yui too but then again her acting is shaky.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Whatever happen to Min Pechaya ????? I thought she's going to play the lead ???
If not, I hope it not Kwan.

BTW..... if Ban Sai Thong is going, than will it start filming next year ?????

D~D

sarNie Adult
Exact scenario should produce this since they did a wonderful job with Ka Kong Kon.
do u mean " Kha Khong Khon " ??? The lakorn with Pong and Noon ??? Not that their anything wrong with the way u write it, it's just that I loVe that movie as well, so if they did an awesome job @ that movie perhaps " if" they take in Ban Sai Tong, it will be awesome as well.

D~D

sarNie Adult
:)
yeah !!!! Thank u sooooo much for the info.  I'm so eXcited !! I was really routing for Om but perhaps neXt time. BTW.. I just saw a photo shot ( http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/56955-min-pechaya-i-do-vol1-no55-september-2012/page__pid__884719#entry884719 ) of min and I have to say that she did look like  "Phojeman" when she decided to cut her hair and became the lady in charge of the house . 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Pong said their still waiting for the scripts and Min's schedule, the filming crew's schedule and basically everyone's schedule who's involved with this.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea, he's still waiting, theyre waiting for confirmation but might be min and pong lol i dnt know...havent seen them together for sooooooooooooooooooo long...lol

lime

sarNie Egg
we won't be getting Kha Kong Khun treatment with this because it's daravdo and as Cupid Candy said they suck. do take the offense, Bansaithong is crap, so the remake will be crappier. but if pong and min goes all the way, i'll willingly to bare until the end...never finished num and joy's. never understood why some lakorns are "classics".

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
we won't be getting Kha Kong Khun treatment with this because it's daravdo and as Cupid Candy said they suck. do take the offense, Bansaithong is crap, so the remake will be crappier. but if pong and min goes all the way, i'll willingly to bare until the end...never finished num and joy's. never understood why some lakorns are "classics".
To each their own. I'm not surprised you think this is crap, I've read several comments of people who disliked this lakorn as well recently.