[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

kulyia

RUK
BST is one of those classics that you just dont mess with. But if you do and do a remake then it better be goddess good. so hopefully ch7 select their leading couple carefully.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
LOL I agreed! As much as I love Pong, Son is TWICE better!!! LOL =P Gosh, we're so obsesses with looks. LOL

And to be fair, when Pong first started, her was JUST as nearly stiff, but people grew to love him for his look and eventually he improved. Same can be applied to Son. He has KLP as pa'ek, and other minor roles. I believe he has a whole decade to improve! I will love HIM just as Chaiklang! Sorry Pong, you're off the list. LOL =P
I agree, Klp= Son n View,,,love them so sweet couple also BBR= Om n Min love them wouldn't mind seeing these 2 couples reunited again in Ban Sai Tong 2012 or Koo Kum,,,or Sutsaiparn (Tang N Nuform lakorn),,,,gogo both couple...Pong u out,,,
When alot of P'ek started they as stiff as hell, Son even those he was stiff he still manage to pulled it off with his sexy looks n christma,,,

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
I found the news @ dirtii laundry's new blog page: http://fyeahdirtiilaundry.tumblr.com/post/17831588833/om-replacing-pong-in-baan-sai-tong

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Om and Min P again!! I don't like Min P but I'm cool with the pair together. :)
Yes,hope it's confirm. If it is then "Yay" but I also feel bad for Pong then
because he really wanted to played in this version.:(

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Om said he doesn't know if this lakorn is on his schedule, but HALE to the yes! I really want to watch Om in this classic, though I'm kind of wary of Min's acting. I can't really see her as the dignified strong n'ek Potjaman...
Anyways, hopefully it's confirmed soon.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol @ jinxx. I am the opposite. :p I am still not fond of Om, and would like a more experienced actor to take on the male lead here. As for nang'ek I adore Min and Mai, so either girl would be fine. I love Baifern, but I would not consider her.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
yeahhhh,,Om n Min againnn

“Om” Replacing “Pong” In ‘Baan Sai Tong’

Actor, “Om” Akapan Namart denies that he was replacing actor, “Pong” Nawat as ‘Chai Glaang’ in the remake lakorn of ‘Baan Sai Tong’. Om also says he is glad to be working with actress, “Min” Pitchaya again.

When reporters asked the actor of news he was replacing “Pong” in ‘Baan Sai Tong’ Om answered, “With this, I don’t know anything about it. Right now, I don’t know if this lakorn is on my schedule for me to play in it. If I was chosen to play this, I’m happy to take on any role.” Min Pitchaya is the nang aek. “That makes better because we used to work together and it’ll make the work more easier.” Are you afraid dating rumors will start again? “No, I’m not. We’ve worked together before and it should make us working together work out smoothly also.”

Source via: Gossip Star

Will you be tuning in to watch this remake?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@bliss, lol that's fine. I agree that we need a very experienced actor for the role but it's just that between Pong and Om (both of whom I love) I can visualize Om in here better. I would love to see Mai in here too. She needs to get better roles! With all the remake n'ek characters she's been getting it might as well be a strong role like Potjaman. I have this obsessive dream for Mai and Om to pair up. ><

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I hope its true. Lol
I want Min and Om to work together again.
I also want Min to work with Kan now after watching Pang Sanea Ha. hahaha ^_^

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
If a man that not perfect with the roles no matter how hard they try make a change like the voice or anything it will not still be better... If a man that have be perfect for the roles you don't need to change so much it will always be perfect on it. Wanna compare for it but it fine cuz I don't make trouble in here... And maybe this will must be the last I visit for this page, if the cast in here still be the same :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
okay although there is no confirmation of any parties...the news of that just make me more happy :clap: ...so wanting Om and Min again...