[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I was reading a news article and it said they will be remaking this lakorn and will be CH7..As for the pra aek and nang aek it will be Weir and Kwan..What do you think? I don't like it at all

vangb01

sarNie Egg
It'll be great if them 2 were to pair up again. I love them as a couple ever since ddht, but why must they keep making remakes?? why can't them 2 be cast for a totally different role. gosh soo mad right now, i was waiting for them to pair up again but not for another remake.. this SUCKS!!! :rolleyes:

vangb01

sarNie Egg
I was reading a news article and it said they will be remaking this lakorn and will be CH7..As for the pra aek and nang aek it will be Weir and Kwan..What do you think? I don't like it at all <_<
hey which article did u read this news from and when??? because I read some news about that and it stated that Weir and Pankcke were going to pair up, but the public disagree saying that Pancake is not suitable or good enough for the nang'ek role. The news was from early November 2008, could it be that they casted kwan instead?? anyways when i heard that Pancake was nang'ek for the remake, it was already on my "never watch lakorn" list even though I LOVE WEIR, but if Kwan is going to be nang'ek instead it's a definite YES for me. Love kwan an Weir in DDHT..

skies

sarNie Adult
a remake??? my mum and i love the old version (hecka long though)....i hope this version doesn't turn all cutesy and what not....i want someone who will play the character intelligently and strong-willed...oh well, we're going to have to wait and see

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
Another remake...I think that they made enough remakes already. I like Num in Ban Sai Tong. Nothing can't beat out the original. Original ones are always better.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
r u serious? i've never seen ban sai tong with num/joy, but i dont think they should remake it.

but if they do, why kwan n weir? i think channel 3 should take it and have ken and ann

tikklles

sarNie Adult
i feel weir and kwan is too teen-looking for me to be cast in ban sai tong, we someone who is more mature looking like the old cast, joy and num and i agree with mongstaness, leave it to ch 3 and ken and ann is good choices...

solin

sarNie Adult
Kwan and Wier are cute together but with this one it will be their second remake together and I am not really fond of this idea.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
sometimes i find remake boring...unless they change the whole plot...about kwan i could totally live with...but not WEIR!!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
just like how i am SOOOOOOOOOOO sick of all the Hana Yori Dango remakes, I'm really sick of all the Ban Sai Thong remakes too....so i won't watch this...FOR REAL! first two remakes are cool but 3-4-5-6...7? naw...they need something new and fresh.

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
Wow! How many times are they gonna remake this lakorn?! I remember the super super old version of baan sai tong and then also seeing num and joy's version. those had too many episodes lol.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
omg why are they doing a remake of this...chose another storyline to put them in...when num/joy version was dubbed in hmong people went crazy for it because of the guy that dubbed for num...

fun

Expired Sarnie
i feel weir and kwan is too teen-looking for me to be cast in ban sai tong, we someone who is more mature looking like the old cast, joy and num and i agree with mongstaness, leave it to ch 3 and ken and ann is good choices...
The version before Num/Joy, I liked. But BAM with Num/Joy version I loved it. Though as much as I hated watching Joy's lips when she cried or talk, I watched it for NUM!!!

Okay back on track, I heard awhile back that it was rumored to be remade. Wier Pancake/Kwan... as much as I like the duo/combination, tikklles, you're right. Pan and Kwan are too immature looking for Pohjama's role but do remember that Pohjama is still a school girl, so they'll make a perfect match. I don't mind Kwan or Pancake... who ever gets the role, I will still watch it. Just hope ch7 won't make it too long but its ch7... they are going to drag it even longer I bet.

But I find this lakorn more suitable for ch3 to remake. Atichart has the look for Chai. Aff has the look to pass as Pohjama's role too, but no more Ateam please. As much as I love the pair, I don't want to watch a remake. That would mean they will have 3 lakorns that are remake.

But if it is ch7 that is really going for it, I believe it should be a whole new casting. Come to think of it, they don't have much from the older generation (you know those 90's actresses/actors) :(

jewels

sarNie Egg
Kwan is such a turn off for me and her damn fake nails are so annoying! Num and Joy's version of Barn Sai Tong isn't even that old yet. I don't think they should remake any lakorn that has already aired in the past 15 years! I don't want to see a remake unless the old version came out like 25 years ago or even longer...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I read it from the TV Pool article...I never watched any of the Ban Sai Tong lakorns because the plot never caught my attention and it seems way too long so I never bothered to watch any of them..But in my opinion I think they need older and mature looking people to play these kinda parts..

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I read it from the TV Pool article...I never watched any of the Ban Sai Tong lakorns because the plot never caught my attention and it seems way too long so I never bothered to watch any of them..But in my opinion I think they need older and mature looking people to play these kinda parts..

I thought the same thing...they need more mature looking people.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love "ban sai tong"! i can imagine kwan as pujama somvavog, she's pretty can play the tomboy part in the start and more mature like she did in KKRKKR. as for weir, i can't see him as the p'ek, maybe cee...