[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i love "ban sai tong"! i can imagine kwan as pujama somvavog, she's pretty can play the tomboy part in the start and more mature like she did in KKRKKR. as for weir, i can't see him as the p'ek, maybe cee...
Cee looks too young to protray Chai. Wier is a wise pick.

Chai is supossed a lot older than Poh. So I can understand if one of the younger generation plays the part. What threw me off in the 2000 version was that Joy didn't look young enough to play as a school girl.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
with glasses, cee can look mature. chai? in khmer his name is "pross kdal" or "parada parapee somvavong". oil??? i wish oil and kwan pair up again!

fun

Expired Sarnie
with glasses, cee can look mature. chai? in khmer his name is "pross kdal" or "parada parapee somvavong". oil??? i wish oil and kwan pair up again!
Oh it is sort for Chaiparada Parapee. I don't remember the last name but I guess it is or close to Somvavong.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I like Weir and Kwan as a couple for Bai Sai Thong. They looked very good since thier first lakorn together. Hope to see them pair up again.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
sweet! kwan! hahah i like weir buttah i dont really like them together as muches as kwan and Win. lol

gah! i hated this movie alot!!!!! hahhhahaha buttah i'll try out for the remake one. lol

hmm..thats sad for pancake then. lol

tassa

sarNie Egg
wow cant waite for dis one....love weir....i fink it will be gud cause i really like the one with num and joy in it...some parts were hella sad....buh den i dnt fink dere will be much chemistry btwn dem as in ddh cause of the problem dat happen....we jux have to wait and c....buh wat ever happens ill watch it cause weir's in it....hehehe

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
I've never seen the Num/Joy version.
But would like to watch any version that I can get my hands on.

maimablis

sarNie Egg
Yeah i thought i read something about Weir and Pancake parin n not kwan but i guess it's been a while so maybe they changed it. I love ban sai tong. I don't know bout other peps but for meh i like "deep love" lakorn like ban sai tong.

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
i like both girl so anyone of them is fine. i can't wait to see it but Num and Joy's version will always be the best to me!!!!!!!!!!

tikklles

sarNie Adult
The version before Num/Joy, I liked. But BAM with Num/Joy version I loved it. Though as much as I hated watching Joy's lips when she cried or talk, I watched it for NUM!!!

Okay back on track, I heard awhile back that it was rumored to be remade. Wier Pancake/Kwan... as much as I like the duo/combination, tikklles, you're right. Pan and Kwan are too immature looking for Pohjama's role but do remember that Pohjama is still a school girl, so they'll make a perfect match. I don't mind Kwan or Pancake... who ever gets the role, I will still watch it. Just hope ch7 won't make it too long but its ch7... they are going to drag it even longer I bet.

But I find this lakorn more suitable for ch3 to remake. Atichart has the look for Chai. Aff has the look to pass as Pohjama's role too, but no more Ateam please. As much as I love the pair, I don't want to watch a remake. That would mean they will have 3 lakorns that are remake.

But if it is ch7 that is really going for it, I believe it should be a whole new casting. Come to think of it, they don't have much from the older generation (you know those 90's actresses/actors) :(
you are right that the character pohjama is still a school girl, but she is very mature and intelligent, so i would like to see someone who has a mature feel to take on the role

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The reason why it's Weir with Pancake in one article and Weir and Kwan in another article is because they're all rumors, nothing is confirmed yet. Um, honestly, I don't really care for Ban Sai Tong, it's boring and has been remade for who knows how many times now. Ch. 7 has been going crazy on the adding episodes thing so oh my gosh, cannot imagine how long the new version of Ban Sai Tong will be since Num/Joy's version was soooooo long and unnecessary. -_-

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I think Weir can pull it off...maybe hahaha Kwan on the other hand IDK?
I cant believe they're going to make a re-make of this WHY!?
Its so funny my cousin just called me to ask me to ask the thai video store guy for this lakorn hahaha and now theres going to be a remake hahahaha.
gawd Num/Jos's version was extremely long. I hope they cut out some parts in the new one.
I think they should choose a different actor and actress for this. Weir and Kwan as Chai and Po Chaman LMFAO :loool: can i be momay then? lmfao :loool:

nence

sarNie Juvenile
honestly if this remake has kwan in it...i won't watch it. love wier though so i don't mind him. i think he suits the role.

fun

Expired Sarnie
you are right that the character pohjama is still a school girl, but she is very mature and intelligent, so i would like to see someone who has a mature feel to take on the role
I don't like the idea of Kwan. She has that look that won't be fitted for Pohjama. Pancake looks mature enough to pass the role but I don't think much people agreed to that idea.

All in all, there shouldn't be a remake until a few more years. lmao

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..The news before stated that it will be Weir and Pancake but now the latest news was Weir and Kwan..But anything can happen and might change again...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh please not Wier and KWan, I seriously don't think they suit one another. I feel no chemistry what so ever. I never liked this lakorn anyways, So many people love it but for me it didn't get me interested at all for some reason =/ I wish CH3 did the remake instead.