[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
phatman said:

I love love Num and Joy, but can't deny that they had so much awkward intimate scenes in BST. HAHA. BTW what's the name of the song at 6:40? It's been so long since I've heard the song. One VERY good thing about Joy and Num's version was the OST. The whole soundtrack was beautiful! Rarely do we get a lakorn with just awesome songs all over!

HAHA. You're late! JK JK. They do fit the role, but we'll see what chemistry they have! HEHE.

I just went back to rewatch some scenes, man was Joy beautiful as Poh. She's so exotically beautiful! HEHE. OKay, just wanted to share that. HAHA.
The song is called Tee Ruk. I like it too. :)

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I surely hope not. Everyone should be spared of listening to Vee's horrible voice. His rendition of Rak Nirund from Dome Thong still haunts me till this day, 555. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahaha. Really? He sucks that bad at singing? I've never heard him sing before. I heard Min isn't that good either. Then i rather they not sing new osts. LOL

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I've heard Min on WWYWY before... she shouldn't sing. lol OR she should take more lessons before doing public singing.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Haha I kid you not. It's a good thing that people haven't heard Vee's singing. If they want an actor to do a new rendition of the original OST, they should get Porshe. With Min, her voice itself isn't half bad but she lacks range and strength. She's not a professional singer so it's fine but one would think that because she does lives performances for her events so often, she would somewhat improve over the years but yet she's still the same. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahaha, just the comments on Vee's singing makes me really half want to hear it and half not. But I guess not will be better for my ears. :) I've only heard Min singing once back when plabutong came out. Her voice isn't that bad, but not that good either.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Phew good thing Vee looks better onscreen than in pictures. The dude was handsome once but now he's not aging very gracefully. I felt nothing for the trailer nor do I have any input, perhaps I've seen the lakorn too many times. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh I hope she doesn't sing the official OST!!! Haha. I love Min, but she's gonna ruin the classic song haha!