[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

sarN

sarNie Granny
tgamber said:
oh no. My nightmare indeed came true. I watched Vee in Dome thong and couldn't stand it. Any new about Now other than Athitha? Ch7 knows how to torture me. I was going to sleep but now I'm afraid of nightmares.

the nightmare was Dome Thong , I recently saw the 2013 version and o' Buddha it suck  all the romance out of it lmao. I like the visual effect and all BUT WHY they change the whole setting from period to modern ? The ghost & past story had to much scene loll it lost the mysterious vibe to it unlike the old version , it was only mention and saw thur flashback, Sayura was the best Khun Kot ever , he was my idea hero character should be , love how he worm himself in her heart whether she like it or not lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You know what's scary? All the make-up they put on people's faces. Min actually has a mole on her cheek, but it often gets covered up with make up. 

D~D

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
They don't look too bad together...
Yeah, now that I look at that picture.. Their alrite. Lol. Thank goodness!! Lol

As for the photo of Min in school uniform with those other 2. Are they playing as min friend from school or that annoying kids that were mean to Chai lil brother ??

I saw the photo on min IG and wasn't sure if it was BST but now I know that it is.

Are CH:7 actors and actress allow to post up pictures clips of their Lakorn b/c I don't see many of them

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: as tagged
I don't feel like they match. I think Ch.3 already did a good job with Num and Joy's version. Ch.7 tends to ruin remakes by making them super draggy. They always add in unnecessary characters too.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Mahalo said:
CR: as tagged
I don't feel like they match. I think Ch.3 already did a good job with Num and Joy's version. Ch.7 tends to ruin remakes by making them super draggy. They always add in unnecessary characters too.

lmao...so true . super draggy and unnecessary character / side story and their lakorn are long  . I think lakorn w/ 14-16 episode is enough .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wait....Num and Joy's version was from CH3?? Awe shucks. I can feel CH7 dramatizing EVERYTHING already....

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Wait....Num and Joy's version was from CH3?? Awe shucks. I can feel CH7 dramatizing EVERYTHING already....
Yes girl! You know Ch.3 make wonderful remakes, with an exception of Samee and Raeng Ngao; they ruined those. Joy had always been a Ch.3 actress.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
... I guess I'll just keep sighing... *sigh* ...

I still can't picture Vee as ChaiKlang... Min I'm ok.. but Vee... *sigh*

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yes girl! You know Ch.3 make wonderful remakes, with an exception of Samee and Raeng Ngao; they ruined those. Joy had always been a Ch.3 actress.
Oh yeah...haha. I thought it was From CH7 because Num used to be there. Oh well...it's not like I'm gonna watch this anyway. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Oh yeah...haha. I thought it was From CH7 because Num used to be there. Oh well...it's not like I'm gonna watch this anyway. Haha.
Num's a free agent so he crosses over a lot.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I was okay with Vee as Chai Klang at first. But seeing them together, I think Vee looks too old for Min. He could pass as her uncle or father.

D~D

sarNie Adult
aikoden said:
... I guess I'll just keep sighing... *sigh* ...

I still can't picture Vee as ChaiKlang... Min I'm ok.. but Vee... *sigh*
I'm 100% with u on this girl, but sadly .. We can't do anything about this. Im so bum out about it. Vee does look too old for min. :(

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
The problem can be solve with a different nang ek.. I think Chaiklang should be someone close to his 30 or 30+ so that Vee is okay.. However i can be bused because I'm never a fan of Min. I'm not at Ver too but I can watch him over Min.

My favorite version is Sarayu and Mon. They made it ver classic.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
why didnt they choose weir!!!??????? i wanted weir!!!!! god i am so NOT HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!! >.< i watched the one with sornram and joy in it and loved it! but now i am just so pissed with the pair! i wanted weir and min!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
To each and their own. Channel 3 has had their fair share of bad remakes so it's not just Channel 7. I, for one didn't care for Num/Joy's version even though I like them both individually and all the remakes done Maker Y have been pretty darn bad IMHO. Anyways, they don't actually look too bad together and Min is adorable with her braids. I'm just glad this is not Tie, New or Porshe lol  :lol: