[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think they should find actors that fit for the role too. If it's channel 7, then I want to see New W. as Chaiklan because he resembles Num very much and he looks old enough to be a guardian. I would like to see him pair up with Min then to see how they look together. But right now I'm also waiting for them to confirm this as well.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Ladies.. Jui is no longer with ch7, so I doubt she'll get casted. Baifern.. no offense, she looks too much of a kid to be able to play the character Pojjaman. I like her and all but, for this role.. no. Min.. I'm still iffy about this role for her too.. She may get high ratings for other lakorns and such, but that does not guarantee that she'll be able to portray Pojjaman's character.

Guys.. Pong.. I'm alright with him playing this character .. I can sort of see him be able to pull off the gentleman look for the character ChaiKlang.. Om, not too much.. I'm neutral with him.

but overall.. I wish it's not a ch7 remake. I can see better casting in ch3...

someone mentioned MarKim.. I have to shake my head to that though.. Mark wouldn't be able to pull off this gentleman role..

For someone to be able to portray ChaiKlang's character, the person needs to be mature looking, gentleman-classy like (because do note that ChaiKlang does smoke a pipe), the person also needs to look business-like as well (since he is gone/out of the story in the beginning for working)...

For someone to portray Pojjaman's character: has to be young, but not too young looking (has to have a mature looking state too) since she does attend school for about half the lakorn, she needs to be able to look strong, since she basically holds herself up (do know that she was treated badly when she moved into the home.. she was able to do all the duties, attend/finish school, even though she had so much problems thrown at her)...

i don't know anymore... just cancel this lakorn remake please.. lol.. so i can be happy.. :) hehe.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think baifern has the looks for it, she does look mature for her age, like Kim is. I mean she looks older than MArio though MArio is 4 years older than her. I think Mark actually fits the role very much because he's a gentlemen like how Chaiklang is. But anyways, what about New W. will he fit the role, just wondering. Plus, isn't Pojaman supposed to be a high school girl, that means Baifern doesn't have to look that old.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I didn't know Jui wasn't in Ch.7 anymore. Seems like Ch.7's starting to lose their good actresses.

D~D

sarNie Adult
It it true that Min P lost the role to BanSaiThong ??? Or is it a rumor ??

D~D

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
oh gosh this rumor is long overdue. lol
I haven't heard such thing from BST in ages. LOL
really ??? B/c this one web-site that gives update on celeb report it but I'm not sure if its a rumor?? Although it did state: After Min Pechaya lost the role of Pojaman, rumor has it, that finally Bo Thunyasupan has landed the role, waiting to pair up with either Pong Nawat or Om Akapan
The word RUMOR is getting to me. :(

D~D

sarNie Adult
I'm pretty sure that theirs a lot of wired thai celeb rumor that sounds fake, but when it comes to the Lakorn BanSaiThong. I get a little panic. :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL that's  English translated article already. lmbo.

I cant say because there isn't a definite confirmation but just linking of multiple people.

I don't now if Min is in it. No idea. lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
The only actors I can see as Chaiglarng are Om, Weir, or Pong. I'd go with Min or Kwan for Pohjaman. :thumbsup:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I don't know... I think I'm going to skip this lakorn with this cast... I can't see Vee as ChaiKlang at all... @_@