[Ch7] Atitha (JSJ Global Media)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
So, now's character is pooklook's sis? So, the one he loved in the past died and he fell in love with modern girl? If so, where did she go?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
tgamber said:
So, now's character is pooklook's sis? So, the one he loved in the past died and he fell in love with modern girl? If so, where did she go?
We haven't gotten the full character description yet so idk if Pooklook and Now are siblings. The one Om loved in the past is still in the past. There's two Pooklooks. One is in the present and another is in the past. Om doesn't stay in the future for long. He goes back to the past and brings Mike with him. Mike will help fight with the BR gang against Burma. He will fall for Now. Idk who is p'ek in this but there are two couples. Om and Pooklook and Mike and Now.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
How am I excited more about the second leads, Mike and Now? I wish he brought her to the future then we'll have her being clueless like the one with Donut and Tye.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Pooklook said this will definitely air this year. Since Peuan Paeng ended, Pooklook has free time to film this one since she was filming 3 lakorns before.

Also, I read on KCl that Michael admitted to being a player. Lol. Bow told him that he had a lot of snakes on his head but he claims that all those snakes are dead. I wouldn't be surprised. The man's handsome. I wonder if Bow changed his player ways. I wonder if they're dating. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry to say and i think everyone knows I'm not a fan of Ny but I don't know why bow/mike "relationship" and the things they do reminds me of ny. You know like moms being friends, going to do merit together, hanging out with each other ect ect.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Did you ever read the interview where Mike admitted to talking to 5 different girls? The boy is hella blunt but I appreciated the honesty, especially in comparison to Mr. Bomb the Tomb who was also in a similar predicament yet acted like a saint. 

Om should end up with Pooklook and Mike with Now. I have no clue which direction they're going with this remake, whether they're going to follow the novel or stick with the previous versions. Most characters are in both the past and present days. 

Meow, I remember we talked about this before. They are quite reminiscent of NY and if you ask me, I don't think they're dating but rather just exercising the advantages of their koo jin popularity. Their fans are quite raeng too. They be bashing on everyone from Mik, Bo Thunyasupan, Preaw, Kat Sonya to Now. A lot of Bow fans in particular will not leave Now alone, they keep repeatedly and consistently posting the same topics on Pantip just to bash Now's dancing skills. Lol. It's beyond me how anyone can even compare a graduate with over 10 years of experience with someone who just learned within a few months. Their argument is that too many Now fans have criticized on Bow so they couldn't contain their emotions when in reality, Now barely even has fans on Pantip or any social media to begin with. I don't know why fans in general fail to realize that their behaviour and treatment of others highly influences peoples reception of their favorites and if they truly and sincerely love these celebrities, they would keep things to a minimum. Every fandom has bad apples but some surely have more than others. 

Alright, I'm done for the day. I think I just opened a can of worms haha. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Seriously, they want to make me laugh. Like years from now, if none of the popular "koojins"  doesn't end up together, I wonder if any of these fans that are so into them emotionally will regret it? Sometimes, I wonder. Bow, is really cute. Something about her that comes across as innocent...but of course, in this line of work innocent hardly applies to anyone. There are times, she comes across as plain and simple but pretty. They are overdoing their couple thing because it's what the fans want.  Most if not all are just fan servicing the crowd. But just like any couple when they are in the forefront a lot I get tired of them easily.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I will search for it and PM you na Mahalo. It was an old interview from when he first debuted. Bahaha thank you. I don't mind debating with anyone but at times, it comes to a point where you question whether it's even worth it lol. 

I'm on the same boat Meow! If I like someone, I want the opportunity to see them develop/grow as an actor/actress by working with many different co-stars. If a pairing has good chemistry, good but I don't want them tied to the hip 24/7 and as for their love life off screen, that's their business, not mine. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Seriously guys, some people on here are probably 13 years old. We really don't know who we're talking to. It's not worth it at all. I think by now, we know whom to avoid and whom to approach. But sometimes, I just want to reply back to them to teach them some common manners and respect for fellow AF members. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Their relationship or lack of isn't my business either. I'm just annoyed that whenever non fans say anything negative about anything, their fans go on attack mode. I stay away from a lot of blogs, threads, and forum due to this.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
A good healthy debate is only worth it when both parties are respectful, reasonable and knowledgable. Normally that's not the case yet sometimes the temptation is there lol. That's why I seldom comment in certain threads where I feel like I'm walking on eggshells and stick to the neglected one that needs some updates. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes, I have the intention of going into threads and just read for fun because comments can be so funny and random. All of a sudden a debate is going on and there are comments that even if I wanted to ignore it's impossible. Because I feel, if everyone just glossed over those comments and let it slide then their voice will only be heard and make it seemed like what they say is important and right. There has to be a balanced of opinions. They may not like what we have to say but we say it anyways. Because we might not like what they have to say, we let them so what makes their opinions more worthy than ours? :wink:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Poor Now, she should had gotten herself a koojins too to gain popularity. Lol jk, I'm glad she doesn't and can stand on her own. Hopefully she comes back soon and accept more lakorns.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Really, the fan attacks are ridiculous for someone so low key and not even in limelight but happily teaching kids how to dance.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The premise of this show sounds promising. Although the love square sounds like a hot mess but I guess that's just how it was back in the old school days ? lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
tgamber said:
Really, the fan attacks are ridiculous for someone so low key and not even in limelight but happily teaching kids how to dance.
They attack because they know that Now is the better choice. You can't really argue with that fact because it's comparing a real dancer to a non dancer. She will never be as graceful as Noon and Now. She'll be good enough to pass but won't be as good as. If the subject was about acting then yes it is excusable to argue but the subject is about a very prominent dance.  Well in today's world there's now 3 things you don't argue about: religion, politics, and now favorites thai koojins/celebrities because it's like arguing with a brick wall.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Agree. It's like asking Now to star as singer. Every actor has their strengths and weaknesses. We should explore them.