[Ch7] Atitha (JSJ Global Media)

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
 I try to avoid a lot of threads. Some fans are crazy. You can't have a different opinion without being called a hater.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I find a lot of Ch.7 threads safe with an exception of those that have koo jin fans like Mike and Bow. Besides that, the rest of Ch.7 actors can be criticized to the nitty gritty because they don't have a koo jin all like that.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait to hear some bashing on Pooklook when her lakorn with Mike comes out. I'll release my inner Gru and have my weapons ready! Lol jk jk. I'm just one of the minions. Hehe

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Reading the recent comments and they're all interesting. I personally like it when my favorites venture and co-star with many different actors/actresses. That way they gain experience and growth in the field. 

I totally want to see Now & Om pair up. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I thought it was your babe. Didn't think it's Now. So cute forgetting dialogues. Counting days for her comeback.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Pooklook's name in here will be Galong again. Talk about repetitive. I really hope she gets a new genre for her next project. She's a great actress who deserves to branch out.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Om's acting has been pretty bad, so I hope Pooklook can help him. Hopefully, he can learn from her. You are as strong as your weakest player. His previous nang'akes haven't been up to par with acting either, so we'll see how this goes.

I've never really finished any of Now's. I also skipped the one with Michael. I thought Michael was pretty ugly back then. Haha. I watched the beginning and then ending of the one with Vee. She was pretty good. Funny how I think Stephany was better in there than the one with Es but even more funny, I shed a few tears at the end of the one with Es. Lol