[Ch7] Atitha (JSJ Global Media)

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Your welcome huajaikaungtur. Yes she's a dance major and she's always been very passionate and enthusiastic about Ram Thai since she was little. In the future, she hopes to build a dancing school. She once said in an interview that she's very proud of her roots and considers it a blessing to have the opportunities of learning Ram Thai. She wants people to recognize and appreciate this form of art and embrace it with passion instead of looking at it as something boring or old school. While kids of this generation are conforming to the norm of blending into the western culture, she wants to pass on Ram Thai to the next generation. It's rare to find someone with this kind of genuine quality and interest for traditional dance. When she comes back, I want to see her collaborate with Om, Weir, Mek, Mik, BigM and Porshe. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Now I want her to be in Norah even more! Ugh. Such a waste. Bow is apparently struggling with the role because she doesn't have any background in traditional Thai dance.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Now jokingly said that she's afraid people will forget her hehe. She would be very happy to hear that she has a few International fans who will miss her. As for Norah, I cannot for the life of me understand why they specifically chose Bow when they have plenty of good actresses who are all more befitting. for the role. I feel bad for all the pressure that is put on Bow. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, I'll be absolutely and patiently waiting so she better not forget how to act.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
When Now returns, Channel 7 better promote her well by giving her better lakorns. They've wasted the first half of her career by typecasting her in similar characters and it'd be a bummer if they continue doing that when she has so so much potential. 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn has filmed a little over 60% now. Finally they're getting some progress. Once this finishes wrapping up, hopefully the elders will give more clues on Mike's future projects. There was a rumour of him being in Tum Rup Rak but I'm secretly rooting for him to be either in the Parakit Rak series or   Prom Pissaward even though the praek in there is suppose to be half korean. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So this is a time traveling lakorn. Michael just graduated from abroad. He works in the entertainment industry. Om's character is from Bang Rajan's era. People who have seen BR will know that BR lost their last battle because they lacked cannons to fight against Burma. So while Om was on his way to ask the King or higher military end for cannons from Ayutthaya, he somehow traveled into the future and met Michael. He will fall in love with Pooklook who is Michael's friend. That's because in the past Pooklook's present character used to date Om. That's why she feels a connection with Om in the present. Michael and Om will somehow travel back in time together to BR's time frame. Mike then meets Now, who doesn't like him because he doesn't know how to do anything well from that era. He soon grows fond of her because she teaches him how to adapt to his new surroundings. Both Om and Michael will learn how to adapt to their new eras. Michael has to learn how to live without technology and use knowledge from the present to help the Bang Rajan warriors in the past.

In addition, Pooklook's past character used to date Om, but Om changed to like Now. Michael likes Now, but Now likes Om. It will be a love square. Lol.

Characters
Om Akapan- Meuang Jai
Michael Pattaradet- Sirote
Pooklook Fonthip- Kalong (past)/ Latika (Present)
Now Tisanart- Jao Jan

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think it's something like Thap, Fang, and Feung. Those period dramas are just messed up. P'ek always claim to be righteous and love only one woman, but once they break up, he goes after the sister. Is there no other girl in the village or something?