huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thanks aiyaja for the summary :) Really enjoyed reading it. We'll have to wait a long week for the next episodes, awww. 
Guess I'll just have to daydream about them for now xD

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
I'm still looking forward to this lakorn with all my heart. LOL

:rofl: Same here! Toomtam and Vill fever! :woot: I love your analysis hehe!

D~D said:
I totally agree with u on everything.BTW.. I was hoping for another "nice guy" to come on in the picture with Gan so that Thit would be even "more" jealous. But... Sadly.. That's not gonna happen.

Same here!!! I usually dislike the "nice guy who likes nang'ek too," (plus, most of them aren't good lookers anyway) but in this case, Gan needs one! Like I said earlier, I'm too much of a girl not to enjoy it when Thit is the one who getting jealous of all the guys coming after his beautiful wife. :D That would be awesome if there is such a guy later on... Ooh, perhaps Gan will try to be independent by becoming a schoolteacher in order to pay the lawyer back? That would explain the picture I posted of Vill/Gan with all the little kids. Eep, with Nee moving into the house, there's bound to be trouble for the whole family! My only comfort is that Grandma and Sai will have Gan's back. :D Plus, Thit's mother will finally see that Gan is indeed the perfect wife and woman for her son. :smack:

D~D said:
Dang aiyaja !!! Ur hilla good !! Lol..got me thinking a lot. ^o^

Yes, it got me thinking...and I don't like it! :p Aah, headaches! And heartache! Don't want to think about the bad things that are going to happen to Thit and Gan!!! :spin: Geez, I'm too in love with them! :spin:

huajaikaungtur said:
Thanks aiyaja for the summary :) Really enjoyed reading it. We'll have to wait a long week for the next episodes, awww. 
Guess I'll just have to daydream about them for now xD

*Sigh* I'll think about their sweet scenes as much as I can, for the heartache starts next week. :weep: But soooooooo looking forward to their willing scene. :pervie: :lol2:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Yep, it is. :) I think for some of Exact's remakes, they like to set the time period to, er, period setting, as you said, instead of keeping it as modern day as the originals. I don't know why, but I'm guessing that Exact loves period dramas too much. :lol:

This version is pretty fast-paced for the first six episodes. It draws you into the story and drama immediately. I just pray the storyline doesn't drag for the second half... :spin: For the first episode, it doesn't take long until the pra'nangs meet each other, unlike the old version. :) But there are a lot of changes to this remake hehe.

Exact likes to add alot of drama to their lakorn. I don't remember the old version has this much going on. Is it just me or most of the young male actors look alike in the lakorn. The main lead doesn't stand out too much(look wise). I don't watch much Exact drama or any lakorns lately. The one Extract lakorn that has the best chemistry was Tik and Aom first lakorn in my opinion.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Koy123 said:
Exact likes to add alot of drama to their lakorn. I don't remember the old version has this much going on. Is it just me or most of the young male actors look alike in the lakorn. The main lead doesn't stand out too much(look wise). I don't watch much Exact drama or any lakorns lately. The one Extract lakorn that has the best chemistry was Tik and Aom first lakorn in my opinion.

Ohhhhhh, yes, they do. :yes: No, the old version didn't have this much drama haha (although I haven't watched all of it yet). Nope, it's not just you; I think most of them bear a slight resemblance to each other, especially Guy and Nat (if you know who they are :D). Hmm, when you were talking about the "main lead," did you mean pra'ek or the pra'nangs? :eek: LOL, on screen is a different story, trust me. :wink: Ooh, there are plenty of Exact lakorns in which the pra'nangs have wonderful chemistry, and I certainly agree with you that Tik and Aom's Roy Leh Sanae Rai is one of them. :) Love that lakorn! And I love Tik and Aom in there!

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
To my understanding the old version it didn't have much drama but it was draggy. I was wondering when they were gonna remake the drama and when they I was so happy. Lmao

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Should'nt have read aiyaja summary. Now my heart aches for Gan & Thit before I even see the actual drama. I hope Gan will be a stronger, more independant character from what she will experience. I just want her to fight back. I wonder how long before Thit realizes Gan's worth? I don't know if I can handle the drama coming in future episodes. Break out the Kleenex box. Btw, anyone else thinks Toomtam resembles Henry Lau?

cool :)

sarNie Adult
haven't been on AF for like a day or two.. daaang i have alot of reading to do 555 About episode 6, that "medicine" scene tho! :drools: Liked the episode hehe but i hate the misunderstanding parts,uggh i hate them so much   :no: 

thaochristina

sarNie Egg
Hello all! I've been a silent reader and recently just joined because I am so in love with lakorn as much as you all!

Thanks aiyaja for the summaries. Really appreciate it. I really can not wait until next week! :woot:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@aiyaja, thanks for the summary and explaining Thit's emotions as well while all of this is going on. it was a good read!

What can I say, oh this is going to be so scream-worthy. I hate everyone that is standing in Thit and Gan's way. and I hate that Thit falls for Nee's lies but he has no reason to not believe her...Although he should definitely question the fact that Gan had been denying she is the woman he loves this entire time, so she isn't dishonest! He's just in way over his head!
eeek, I saw the part in the mv that showed their bed scene and was all excite but then BOOM all this happens?? At least they keep the action going LOL

Damn Nee and her friend, they're so evil! Thit, trust your gut dude! and the step-mom is just so hateful and greedy, i hope she meets a terrible end! no repentance for her! hmph!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks, Cool. I like it. 

And LOL just reading your guys comments makes me want to go watch it right now. :D

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
@ aiyaja; Thank you sooooo much for the summaries. <3 

Dangg... I'm getting so excited. But it looks like Imma be getting angry. I hope Gan leaves. I want Thit to fight to get her back. I really do hope he gets jealous of Gan A LOT. He deserves it all. -.- I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE! OMG. SO INTERESTING.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Is anyone subbing this lakorn? Please share...how many episodes are out? I'm so behind..

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Pimmberly Ann on youtube is subbing this :) There are currently 6 episodes up for this lakorn but only 4 episodes are subbed.

Reactions: Mae

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
^^^ I know, seriously. I guess we have to resort to Ch5 and Ch7 for these steamy love scenes. I'm still upset over that....grr...alright. Calm down. *deep breath in and out....*
I know!  If anything, ch3's audience is more for the city people (city people = more modern LOL) so I don't know what's the big deal...but, whatever.  

AnnTfan said:
Agree, agh ch3 just doesn't pleasure me anymore, until YLC comes back but -sigh- put all my hopes on Ch3 and they disappoint me, i really have to start watching Ch5 and Ch7 now. But thank goodness someone is subbing this. ;o obsess now
I have been waiting my entire lakorn-watching life for Tik & Ann.  Ch3 better make it well worth the wait.  They have to give us something sexy.  I do not want angle kisses/fake kisses.  I get offended when Ann has to do a fake kiss scene when I know very well that she can much more than that.  For example...her fake kiss with Chakrit  :thumbdown: I love both Ann and Chakrit and that was a big disappointment!  

lilo said:
To my understanding the old version it didn't have much drama but it was draggy. I was wondering when they were gonna remake the drama and when they I was so happy. Lmao
The old version had almost no drama.  I just loved it because it was one of my first dramas.  

Oh and THANK YOU for the spoilers Aiyaja. I was so happy reading them and ended up very upset LOL!  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
I will always and forever love Roy Leh Sanae Rai.  Awesome storyline, awesome casts, super hot playboy Kongpope.  I am still hopeful that Tik & Aom will reunite in another slap-kiss/revenge drama.  

If you ever feel like watching a drama with lots of dramas...Exact dramas will do.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:rofl: Sometimes, I wonder the reason why Gilly played that scene so well... :pervie: Well, well, well...I'm pleased to know you're in love with Toomtam and Vill, too! Lol, I knew it! I knew it was a KA-team scene! Please do share your #1 scene with me. :D You've got me interested.

I'm so looking forward to the beach scene, too. :woot: It is really funny the way Vill falls, and I just can't help but giggled and blushed at how Toomtam attacks her! :blush: :coverlaf: As for your "I just can't wait to see Thit attack Gan with his love bullets" statement, ooh! I like the sound of that! :pervie:

Yes, I work tomorrow, too. Thank goodness I don't work early! Night! See you later indeed. :tearybye:

Perhaps it's the way they were trained. Haha. I notice that Ch5 actors go all out with their leads, like doing intimate kisses, caressing of the body or lips, etc. I don't know if that's just my thinking, but seriously I think they were trained to be daring actors. I love me some daring actors.  :drools: Of course I have to like their acting...and appearance too. Haha. 

Well, my favorite, or the "best love-making-on-bed scene" in my opinion, goes to this scene here starring my dearest KA: BEST Love-Making-On-Bed Scene. Com'on it's got sweet talking, tight hugging, passionate ROLLING, cute smooching, AND going under the blankets. Nothing surpasses this scene. :ghehe: 

Man, I'm going to really hate Thit. Actually I hate him already. HAHA. I really don't like dumb pra'eks, they turn me off! Okay, there are a few exceptions, but overall...grr...I will need to take some meds to suppress my anger.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
I know!  If anything, ch3's audience is more for the city people (city people = more modern LOL) so I don't know what's the big deal...but, whatever.  

I have been waiting my entire lakorn-watching life for Tik & Ann.  Ch3 better make it well worth the wait.  They have to give us something sexy.  I do not want angle kisses/fake kisses.  I get offended when Ann has to do a fake kiss scene when I know very well that she can much more than that.  For example...her fake kiss with Chakrit  :thumbdown: I love both Ann and Chakrit and that was a big disappointment!  

The old version had almost no drama.  I just loved it because it was one of my first dramas.  

Oh and THANK YOU for the spoilers Aiyaja. I was so happy reading them and ended up very upset LOL!  

I know right? Especially when everyone's doing it except them......? Wow, I agree with you 100%. I don't like it when Anne does fake kisses. HAHA. It's like we know she can do it, it's just the guy who probably can't. Haha. Anne and Chakrit......I don't want to think about it. Seriously. Especially Chakrit too? I wonder what they were both thinking.

OMG and speaking of Kongpope. He was a dumb pra'ek too, but since Tik was so hot I couldn't hate him that much. :ghehe:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
So just the other night I came across this drama and just thought I'd skim through the first episode to see how it is, since I don't watch ch5 dramas anymore (or at least it's been years). And now I'm HOOKED!!! Loving every bit of it so far! The drama proceeds fast. And I hope it stays that way. Love every single kiss and slap so far. AND of course I was blown away from all the REAL KISSES!! :dance1: It actually makes me feel the passion between them! No matter how good a lakorn is, thumb kisses don't hit a spot on me at all! Bout time they steppin' it up!

Vill has come a long way. Never did I thought she could pull off a nang'rai. :clap2: Her characters are all too sweet and innocent from the past. But then again it's ch5 and they're pretty wicked when it comes to the characters of their nang'rai's. As for Toomtam, he looks so much like Son/Yuk! Except acts on a much better level. I don't know how Son is now but I've given him enough chances. I didn't think Toomtam was good looking at all, but his character has definitely opened up my eyes. Haha! :yes:

Ugh, I'm not ready for all the heartaches yet!

Does anyone know how many episodes there will be?

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Man, I'm going to really hate Thit. Actually I hate him already. HAHA. I really don't like dumb pra'eks, they turn me off! Okay, there are a few exceptions, but overall...grr...I will need to take some meds to suppress my anger.

i feel the same way. :coverlaf: