phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^^ I know, seriously. I guess we have to resort to Ch5 and Ch7 for these steamy love scenes. I'm still upset over that....grr...alright. Calm down. *deep breath in and out....*

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
I just HAVE to share my favorite hot scenes. HAHA. I can't help it. 

These two scenes have got to be the hottest scenes in this lakorn. Seriously. Gilly is smok'n and...Tamill? HAHAHAHA....Toomtam and Vill are also sooo hot together. I really don't know which pair I favorite.  :scratchhead2:

Left pic: Just look at Vill's hand... :woot: ...can that get any sexier. This is the best love-making-while-standing-up scene I've ever seen in a Thai lakorn. 

Right pic: No words can describe my  :woot2: . Hand placement from the guy is perfect, head angle is perfect, participation from both parties is perfect. This scene is the...second best love-making-on-bed scene I've ever seen in a Thai lakorn. They look so into it!

Wit is a psycho human being, but...gotta love Guy. Even though he's all crazy, I can't help, but enjoy the presence of Wit.... :yes:. Call me nuts, for all I care, haha, it's all Guy's fault for making me love such a sadistic character. 

Ekkk, I love your treats! Thankies! You and Ceda_lee are awesome! :clap2: Forget all the "insults" I ever made towards you. :D I take it all back. :wink:

They're both hawt! :spicy: :drool: Lol, I definitely understand your dilemma. Hah, is that really the hottest Gilly scene for you? Well, when they're both willing, yes, it is! :D Wowie, "best love-making-while-standing-up" scene ever?! Mighty big words! :shock2: I'm impressed! Oh, yes, I do love where Vill's hand is...gosh, if only they didn't cut off the rest of their love scene! We would have seen them staring into each other's eyes after the kiss, and then Guy picking her up and carrying her to the bed. :faint: *Groan* Stupid, crazy Exact for cutting that part out! :teary: :rant:

:lmao3: about Toomtam and Vill's picture. Hmm, so, their scene is second, huh? Which scene is first? Could it be one of KA-team's scenes? :D Agree that Toomtam and Vill are into their roles hehe.

Yippe, glad to hear I'm not the only one enjoying Guy's hot portrayal as sadistic Wit. Hehe, although I do agree with Ceda_lee and other members who find Wit creepy. :D Still love Wit's presence overall though! :yes:

AikOm^_^

fantastic_27 said:
Yes the bed scene is so great! Ch3 will never allowed that! I'm so in love with Ch5.

Awh, I'm sure Ch3 is still good in their own way. :) And even though Exact limits the hot and steamy scenes, I'm grateful to its decision to keep most of the hot scenes! Way to go, Exact! :thumbsup:

phatman said:
^^^ I know, seriously. I guess we have to resort to Ch5 and Ch7 for these steamy love scenes. I'm still upset over that....grr...alright. Calm down. *deep breath in and out....*

Lol, breathe, girl, breathe! :console: Oh la la, well, thank you so much for sharing the video of their wedding night scene! And thank you, Anony!!! :worthy: She must have really liked the scene to sub it for us. :D I'm going to watch it now!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Ekkk, I love your treats! Thankies! You and Ceda_lee are awesome! :clap2: Forget all the "insults" I ever made towards you. :D I take it all back. :wink:

They're both hawt! :spicy: :drool: Lol, I definitely understand your dilemma. Hah, is that really the hottest Gilly scene for you? Well, when they're both willing, yes, it is! :D Wowie, "best love-making-while-standing-up" scene ever?! Mighty big words! :shock2: I'm impressed! Oh, yes, I do love where Vill's hand is...gosh, if only they didn't cut off the rest of their love scene! We would have seen them staring into each other's eyes after the kiss, and then Guy picking her up and carrying her to the bed. :faint: *Groan* Stupid, crazy Exact for cutting that part out! :teary: :rant:

:lmao3: about Toomtam and Vill's picture. Hmm, so, their scene is second, huh? Which scene is first? Could it be one of KA-team's scenes? :D Agree that Toomtam and Vill are into their roles hehe.

Yippe, glad to hear I'm not the only one enjoying Guy's hot portrayal as sadistic Wit. Hehe, although I do agree with Ceda_lee and other members who find Wit creepy. :D Still love Wit's presence overall though! :yes:

Haha. Yeah, you see I'm in love with Toomtam and Vill too. 

I love that Gilly scene because they were both really into it and, like Toomtam and Vill's scene, their hand positions weren't awkward and were placed...perfectly! Haha. I can't explain it. It's just the hottest Gilly scene for me alright. Haha. Yes, I would've loved to see them in bed...making some love...now THAT could've been my favorite, because from the preview it looked sizzling hot!

Yup, you got it. Ken and Anne wins the "best love-making-on-bed scene" from 365 WHR. Still can't get over that. Anyway back to SSP. :ghehe: 
Can't wait for that beach scene, although the way Vill fell was so hilarious funny and awkward. I just can't wait to see Thit attack Gan with his love bullets.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. Yeah, you see I'm in love with Toomtam and Vill too. 

I love that Gilly scene because they were both really into it and, like Toomtam and Vill's scene, their hand positions weren't awkward and were placed...perfectly! Haha. I can't explain it. It's just the hottest Gilly scene for me alright. Haha. Yes, I would've loved to see them in bed...making some love...now THAT could've been my favorite, because from the preview it looked sizzling hot!

Yup, you got it. Ken and Anne wins the "best love-making-on-bed scene" from 365 WHR. Still can't get over that. Anyway back to SSP. :ghehe:
Can't wait for that beach scene, although the way Vill fell was so hilarious funny and awkward. I just can't wait to see Thit attack Gan with his love bullets.

:rofl: Sometimes, I wonder the reason why Gilly played that scene so well... :pervie: Well, well, well...I'm pleased to know you're in love with Toomtam and Vill, too! Lol, I knew it! I knew it was a KA-team scene! Please do share your #1 scene with me. :D You've got me interested.

I'm so looking forward to the beach scene, too. :woot: It is really funny the way Vill falls, and I just can't help but giggled and blushed at how Toomtam attacks her! :blush: :coverlaf: As for your "I just can't wait to see Thit attack Gan with his love bullets" statement, ooh! I like the sound of that! :pervie:

phatman said:
Alright, it's getting late for me. Gotta go work early, so see you all later! 

Yes, I work tomorrow, too. Thank goodness I don't work early! Night! See you later indeed. :tearybye:

D~D

sarNie Adult
@ Phatman ---> thanX for letting us know.. I'm gonna check it out right now !!!! I'm pretty sure
Anonyblue is loving this Lakorn as much as we are!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
phatman said:
Agree, agh ch3 just doesn't pleasure me anymore, until YLC comes back but -sigh- put all my hopes on Ch3 and they disappoint me, i really have to start watching Ch5 and Ch7 now. But thank goodness someone is subbing this. ;o obsess now

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
@ Phatman ---> thanX for letting us know.. I'm gonna check it out right now !!!! I'm pretty sure
Anonyblue is loving this Lakorn as much as we are!!

I'm happy Anony is loving it so far! If only she join in the fun over here. :D Well, I think it's great fun.

AnnTfan said:
Agree, agh ch3 just doesn't pleasure me anymore, until YLC comes back but -sigh- put all my hopes on Ch3 and they disappoint me, i really have to start watching Ch5 and Ch7 now. But thank goodness someone is subbing this. ;o obsess now

Yay, you finally join us! :yahoo: :grouphug: Hope you enjoy it as much as we are! K, night, guys! :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Decided to post it here too since some of you aren't active at Spicy, but we all share the same interest, this lakorn. Much Love. From the summaries posted at Manager, not sure how accurate these will be.

Okay, we're half an episode behind and there are some scenes that are cut. Sorry guys, this may not be word for word but I'm reading one whole episode and then summarizing it based on memory. LOL This is the best I can do. Please don't mind the grammar and spelling errors.

Episode 6: (The part that we're behind.) Nee and Weelaiwon arrive in Hua Hin by taking the train. They seek to find Thit's palace. Weelaiwon pretends to ask the maids near the palace to see whose palace this was, Nom Sai comes out and tells them that it belongs to Tan Ying Rasamee (Thit's Grandma); thus, confirming that they have found the right place. Nee is dressed up very sexy; the same outfit she met Thit in to bring back old memories. The Grandma, Nom Sai, and the Mom leave the newlyweds to themselves as they travel to a Buddhist temple faraway. Thit is still upset at Gan for not telling him what was wrong, what made her cry in her nightmares. He believes that she's hiding something from him. As he walks passes the kitchen, he sees her in there doing something. He pretends to get some water, walking back and forth, trying to get her attention. Gan still doesn't pay attention to him and continues to do what she's doing. He comes closer and complains to her why there isn't any water in the refrigerator when there is. He sees her making candy/pastry. He makes fun of her saying, it'll take forever going at the rate she's going. She then tells him that the Grandma told her that the candy she's making is his favorite. Thit is super happy and volunteers to help teach her. He grabs the ingredients and starts showing her. He says he's happy that she's trying to please him with his favorite candy/dish. Something falls on the ground, both of them pick it up at the same time, lock eyes, and can't hold back the sweet chemistry. Won is still eating papaya salad when Nee forces her to go with her and search for Thit at the beach/shore. As they walk towards the shore, Won has a stomach ache and goes back to use the restroom leaving Nee to search for Thit by herself. Gan takes a walk on the shore to get away from the building emotions she has towards Thit. Thit follows her and hugs her tightly, the more Gan tries to push away, the more he hugs her saying why does she like to run away from when she knows that she can never get away. Both of them push each other and struggle down into the water; Thit pushes Gan into the sand. Gan says, no, don't do this, it's out in the public. Thit says, then let's go home and do it then. Gan becomes scared tries to push away, Thit grabs Gan and picks her up. Gan demands him to let go but Thit says, why would I when you're half naked here, do you want to seduce other men or what? And they both go inside. All the while, Nee is watching the entire thing and becomes very angry. As she is about to walk towards them, a guy who has been following her punches her in her stomach and she passes out. As she gains her consiciousness, the guy tries to rape her but Won helps her in time. Both the girls return to their hotel and Nee plots for revenge against Gan. While all of that is going with Nee...Thit and Gan are in the room. Thit says to Gan, you're wet all over, let me change your clothes. The sweetness between them is building and Gan can't help but fall deeper. Thit asks Gan to be his and that he loves her. Gan says but I'm not that woman; Thit says, who cares who you are, but you're my wife. Gan can't resist his warm words of sweetness and gives in.

Episode 7: The morning after, Gan looks at Thit and says it would be great if you loved me, she gently replaces herself with a pillow in Thit's embrace. The Grandma, Mom, and Nom Sai return eating breakfast, they see Gan coming down alone looking sad; they ask her where is Thit. Gan says he's still sleeping. Thit wakes up and calls for Gan and he smiles as he sees her mold beside him meaning she had just left. The ladies asked Gan about Thit again, Gan was about to answer but Thit appears with the biggest smile on his face. Gan excuses herself as she heads towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Thit follows her. He tries to hug her but Gan says to stop or else other people might get the wrong idea. Thit says why would they when they're married. Gan says, that last night was nothing and he doesn't need to feel responsible for what happned last night. Thit was like what? Gan says, so that when the woman you love returns, I will willingly give you back your freedom. Thit is becoming angry when a maid brings in a telegram (message) telling her of her Father's health. Thit, Gan, and the family leave that morning. Nee and Won come asking for Thit but learn that they have already left for the city. At the hospital, the Father is still sleeping, Thit can't help but feel sorry for Gan. The lawyer has been watching over the father in the meantime. Gan volunteers to stay behind to care after her Father. Thit returns home and updates the ladies of the Father's condition. Meanwhile, Son leaves a letter for Gan at the house. Thit comes out of his room and sees a maid wandering around and asks her what is that letter; she gives it to him. Thit reads it, it is addressed to Gan from Son saying that if she doesn't want him to reveal their relationship, she would need to pay him 1 million. Thit calls the hospital to speak to Gan but she is not there; he becomes furious and goes to the hospital. The lawyer learns of Son's money laundering ways and fires him. Gan goes to see him to borrow 100,000 for her Father's surgery and she will pay him back. He asks her why doesn't she just ask Thit. Gan says she doesn't want Thit to think she married him for money and if in the future they depart, she won't owe him anything. The lawyer asks her why she thinks that way, is it because she loves someone else? As Gan leaves, Son who is ready to leave as well sees her and walks towards her but the lawyer sees him first so he takes a taxi and leaves. Nee and Won are at the hospital. Gan takes the money and is heading towards the hospital billing department to pay for the bills but Son grabs her and harasses her to pay up. She denies ever knowing him and he pushes himself on her. Thit comes in time and scolds her for being such an easy woman, that he wasn't enough to satisfy her that's why she's out and about meeting other men. Thit runs off leaving Gan feeling disappointed and sad that he doesn't trust her and doesn't even give her the respect to listen to her. Gan runs from Son, Son chases after her saying that they should leech money off of Thit, now that he knows the truth. Gan locks herself in her Father's room and while Son is pounding away at the door, Nee sees him and runs the opposite way and he sees her as well. Nee and Won take off running and almost crash into Thit's car as he's zooming out in anger. Thit comes out to help her and realizes that omg, it's Nee, the girl he's been looking for. She hugs him and tells him she loves him and they should never depart. They go to Won's house. Nee explains to Thit that she had to leave him because her Mother had just died and left a lot of debt so she had to work to pay them off. And she couldn't bring herself to meet him again afraid that he would not accept her. The reason why she used Gan's name was because Gan was the lucky one who grew up like a princess and went overseas for her studies, she envied that lifestyle thus used that name. Nee says Gan is her older twin sister. Thit tells Nee that he married Gan. Nee runs off to the bridge and jumps off yelling that there's no use of living when she has nothing left. She will meet him the next lifetime and will forever love him only. Thit saves her and tells her to allow him some time to fix things. Thit goes back home and tells his Grandma and Mom that Gan has a twin and the woman he loves and promised to marry is Nee, not Gan. The Grandma doesn't want to hear anymore and says she needs time to think what to do next. Thit tells the Mom that he's going to marry Nee. The Mom says but she's the one who hurted you, but Thit sides with Nee and says she didn't mean to hurt him, she had her reasons, it's Gan who is doing the hurting. Son goes to Wit and tells him that he knows just how to make money off of the twins and tells Wit about them. Wit is shocked.

Episode 8: This was a blur because I was pretty upset while reading. LOL So Thit takes Nee to visit the Father, she pretends she's worried and asks Thit when she'll meet his family and are they able to accept her. He says of course, they will have to because she's his lover. Nee tells Thit to allow her to ask Gan's permission to marry her and Thit doesn't answer. Nee runs into her Step-Father and Ying, but she runs away. The Step-Father and Ying chases after her and Ying learns that they are twins. Nee tells the Step-Father not to worry anymore as she's found her lover and will be living with him. The Step-Father has another heart attack. Thit goes to the billing department to pay off the medical bills and learns that Gan already paid it. He confronts Gan why when it should be his responsibility to pay. Gan says he doesn't need to; it's her family issues, she can take care of it because she's going to divorce him anyway. Thit gets mad and says hurtful things like, why, you're going back to your old husband, why you finally decided which one has more profits? Gan says there's nothing more to say to him. Thit then tells Gan that he agrees with the divorce because he's found the woman he truly loves and once he divorces her, he'll start a new life with that woman. Gan asks, so you found the woman who looks like me and with the same name as mine? Thit then explains, her name is Gandamanee, she's your younger twin sister. Nee meets up with Urai, the Step-Mother and Rat, they find out that Gan and Nee are twins. Nee hires them to do something for her. During breakfast, the Grandma asks Thit about Gan, Thit says Gan won't be coming back because they're going to divorce. The Grandma disagrees and then the telephone rings and it's Nee. Thit and Nee go to the hospital to visit the Father, with a little crack in the door, Urai and Rat are in the room with Gan, as they see Thit, they slap Gan and start yelling at her saying it's all because of her that her Father has met such a fate. He has been gambling away all of their money, house, and everything just to stop Gan from whoring herself to men. Gan is shocked and asks them why are they lying. Urai and the Step-Mother yell that it's their fault that they allowed Gan and her Father to marry Thit for his money. Thit walks in and looks at Gan. Gan tries to explain saying that they're lies but he storms out, not listening to her again. Gan follows him and tells him that it's not true. Thit says there's nothing to listen to when I heard with my own ears that you married me for money or are you trying to up your price by sleeping with me at Hua Hin? Thit asks Gan how much money does she need or wants? He's willing to give her everything as long as she doesn't whore herself anymore. He reaches into his wallet and throws the money in her face. She walks away with a broken heart and doesn't utter another word. Thit yells, how is my money any different than those men of yours? Gan turns around and says, if I am willing, the price is not important but remember, for a person like you, even if you bring a money as tall as you, it will never be enough to hold me back. Thit storms out in his car. Nee watches everything with satisfaction. Thit goes to the lawyer and tells him to find out who currently has the title of Gan's Fathter's house; he wants to buy it and to not let anyone know about it. The lawyer tells Thit that there is something wrong with the picture. He doesn't believe that his old friend, Gan's Father, is a gambler and that Gan is a good person, she would never do that, but Thit doesn't listen. Urai and Rat celebrate their money revealing the truth...Gan walks in and expresses disappointment that how can they betray her and her Father like that. Is ruing her life and her Father's dignity really worth that little cash? Thit is at the palace and the Grandma asks Thit where is Gan; he says he won't see her again. Nom Sai barges in saying it's a huge issue, Gan has returned but she's upstairs packing her things. Thit comes in saying why are you in such a rush to go live with your husbands, just meeting behind my back isn't enough? Gan says, you should be happy, that way, you can be with the woman you love. Thit says don't even bring another person into this, even if there was no Nee, you would still go and sacrifice that huge portion of wealth from me. Gan says, there's no more to say because from today onwards, we will no longer be tied together. The Grandma comes in and tells Gan to stay. That she is willing to let Nee come live inside the palace as a guest if Gan stays. The Grandma wants to observe Nee. Nee packs up her stuff and is very happy that things are going her way. She meets Son, he harasses her for money to keep his mouth shut. On the way to the hospital Ying meets Gan, she asks how she can get a hold of Nee as her Step-Father is ill.

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
oooohhhhh, what a praek - believes everyone else except nangek,  molests nangek, gets what he wants so it's time to insult her, keeps being dumb...
I thought those types have died out already

thanks for sharing aiyaja ^.^

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek:

Thank you aiyaja for your translation :)

wow Thit is such an idiot

AikOm^_^

...*Sigh* As expected, Thit gets fooled by Nee. Stupid pra'ek indeed. :D But I'm looking forward to the drama anyway...hey, as long as he doesn't sleep with Nee (again)! His love with Gan has to be tested somehow lol. Thanks so much for the summaries/spoilers, Aiyaja! Glad to hear from you here on AF! Ooh, I'm so going to be annoyed with Nee, Wit, Wasan, Urai, all the bad people! :rant:

one_of_others said:
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please 

Hiya, welcome! :hiya: :welcome: This drama airs on Monday and Tuesday on Channel 5. I'm not too sure about the time, but I think it may be 8:30 P.M. (Thailand time). :scratchchin: Hope this is helpful! :D

icebe said:
oooohhhhh, what a praek - believes everyone else except nangek,  molests nangek, gets what he wants so it's time to insult her, keeps being dumb...
I thought those types have died out already

thanks for sharing aiyaja ^.^

Lol, it's the most common type of pra'ek! xD

D~D

sarNie Adult
Omg!!! So angry right now. T^T -- it's about to happen.
All the sweet scene is gonna end and all the heart ach is gonna start.

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
Omg!!! So angry right now. T^T -- it's about to happen.
All the sweet scene is gonna end and all the heart ach is gonna start.

Right? No wonder we got a lot of yummy Thit x Gan scenes for the last two episodes! T_T :teary: That's why I said we should enjoy it while it lasts... *Sigh* Thit better try to win Gan back, and I'm actually hoping that she won't forgive him so easily (even though I can't stand stubborn n'eks)! Since they're still filming SSP, it sounds like this is only the beginning of the drama. :eek: :faint: Eek! Please don't drag out the storyline! :spin: If it's going to be longer than 14 or so episodes, I want a good storyline for the second half!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm still looking forward to this lakorn with all my heart. LOL

Well, I think Thit is one confused man with too much pride. He ill treats Gan because she is always pushing him away, so he perceives that as she doesn't love him or doesn't want to be with him, so he finds it useless to fight for her or try to keep her. Gan is never lovey dovey to him, so he doesn't know how to react to her either.

I left out some details due to time restraints last night and I can't summarize word for word, but the summaries illustrated Thit's pain too. When he first met Nee, as she was telling her story of lies to him, Nee realized that for some reason, Thit didn't seem happy to see her again, so that's why she went to an extreme and used guilt to threaten him by jumping off the bridge. Then when they went to visit the Father, Thit was in a daze, like his heart wasn't with him at all. Then when Urairat and the Step Mother were yelling and slapping Nee, Thit, by an instinct of care barged in and couldn't hide behind the door anymore leaving Nee and dropping her arm around his....so we'll see how all of this plays out. Thit is too clouded to think straight. He's like a hurt puppy. The more he loves Gan, the tighter his heart has a leash on her, the more he shuts away if he senses danger. And sad thing is, Gan has never comforted him, so his insecurities are running wild with jealousy; thus, he throws his emotions at Gan, which comes out very harsh. Gan always rushes to explain to him that she's innocent but how can Thit listen to a woman who has never shown that she cares for him and not out of duty or force? Thit doesn't need an explanation or words from Gan, he needs her touch. I guess as women we expect Thit to see the truth and understand Gan but at the same time, Thit is really hurting in the process too. The more he hurts Gan, it chips away at him too.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Right? No wonder we got a lot of yummy Thit x Gan scenes for the last two episodes! T_T :teary: That's why I said we should enjoy it while it lasts... *Sigh* Thit better try to win Gan back, and I'm actually hoping that she won't forgive him so easily (even though I can't stand stubborn n'eks)! Since they're still filming SSP, it sounds like this is only the beginning of the drama. :eek: :faint: Eek! Please don't drag out the storyline! :spin: If it's going to be longer than 14 or so episodes, I want a good storyline for the second half!
I totally agree with u on everything.BTW.. I was hoping for another "nice guy" to come on in the picture with Gan so that Thit would be even "more" jealous. But... Sadly.. That's not gonna happen.