SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
WOW! I was shocked to hear that there was a total of 23 guests last night?? WOW!! o_O  I wasn't present, but knowing Maiko actually witnessed it really amazed me!! hahahha WOOT!  Anyways, I still check SSP thread here and there, it is still a fresh thread to me.  My biggest confession is I am still attached to SSP deep in my heart even though I am NOT as active as Maiko or Marina. Lol..  This lakorn is still and by far the BEST LAKORN of 2013 to me! ^_^ I love every bit and piece about it!!!!

So why am I still lurking around this thread or still having attachment with it? Lol.  It is because of Toomtam and of course Vill too. lol XD  I am such a BIG fan of Tithit, and of course I love the chemistry between Gan and Thit, so anything that updates in this thread gets read by me. Lol XD

Honestly, I still have SOOD SAI PAAN withdrawal.  I still go back and rewatch those hot scenes and just any scenes of Thit and Gan in general.  And, Marina, I sooooooooooooooooo agree with you.  I don't know what is happening to me, but I am really tune in to PRPR lately.  I have only watched the complete lakorn once, but I find myself going back to that lakorn lately and every time I watch it, the lakorn always gets  to me and makes Khun Id so dreamy, cute and smart!!!! :wink:  :heart:  I am so falling in love with the theme song too.  It gets me every time I listen to it.  Today at work, I was literally humming the part, "mai dai kho hai rak, khe kho hai ter plod phai" 55555 literally, I kept humming and singing that part to myself, like I was the PRO!! Lmao!!! :thumbsup:  :coverlaf:  :loool:  :loool:  Ahh, I am so cray cray over Toomtam, Khun Id and Khun Tithit!! hahahahah!!! :loool:  :loool:  This is why I am so excited for KNK, because I will get double characters from Toomtam as Thripope and Luang Thep. hahahah. :clap:  :coverlaf:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   So yeah, the fact that I really enjoy both SSP and PRPR completely, and wholeheartedly, really proved that Toomtam is a maginificent actor, a real well-delivered actor!  I can see him in so many diverse roles in the future!! :wink:  :wink: And not gonna lie, he is as eye-candy as any HOTTIE is on screen.hahahaa. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Marina, LOVE your MVs too. Cute. :wub: And BIG THANKS to Maiko, for always keeping this thread active. :) :) :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
:lmao2: I only witnessed it because I still CONSTANTLY check this thread, even though I have a feeling that I won't be hearing too much from anybody. :lol: I'm too attached to it. :blush: But when I read something new from you guys, it makes me really happy. ^_^ :grouphug: Hey, I think you'll pretty active in this thread and other threads, DaisyDukes. :coverlaf: By the way, did you really buy your own copy of SSP from ethaicd? If yes, did your copy arrive yet? I'm still waiting for mine... :cry: ♪ I'll wait for it, right here, no matter how long, even if it's somewhere as far away as the end of the sky. ♪ (Reference to Bankk's single for SSP's theme song. :D)

It's still so sweet and touching how you think SSP is the best lakorn of 2013 (so far). :clap: Yes, I still have serious SSP withdrawal; can't stop thinking about it and about ToomVill. :spin: I'm still in denial sometimes that it really ended. :weep: Awh, I can totally see Toomtam in many diverse roles in the future, too. :yes: Haha, you're welcome for keeping the thread alive. Dang it, there's still so many things I need and want to share in this thread! But I've been so lazy about it (because of my SSP withdrawal...weird!). :smack: I'm happy to see you stop by again, DaisyDukes. :kiss: :grouphug: Thankies!

Well, 8 guests are reading this topic right this moment...gosh, I'm such a stalker for this thread! I never cared to notice this sort of thing before haha. Blame it on my SSP love and fever! xD

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Maiko: That's so cool though that you dreamed of them. Must have been thinking about them too much, eh? (:) It's definitely a good sign if nothing wrong happened in the dream, right? :eek: I'm sure they'll reunite in the future, I'm hopeful that they will. With their incredible chemistry, it'd be sad if they didn't reunite.

I wonder who's her next pra'ek... Guy? Hehe, I know that would make your day since you're a Gilly fan as well ^__^ Yes, I wish I could control my dreams, too so I'd stop dreaming of pointless things. Oh gosh, I hate that so much. I wake up from a dream and I remember it well but as the day goes on, I forget it. I really need to write down my dream while it's fresh in my mind, hehe. Haha, aww, dreams ;~;

Oh yeah, on air. Ohlala, kissing scenes. Now, I'm super jealous I never get to dream about my people T__T A period lakorn, too? Wow. Your dream sounds too perfect. And it's okay that you don't remember. If I was to recall a dream, I'd probably not remember much, too. Your dream made perfect sense so no worries. Chinese actor? Oh, who may that be? XD Woot! For Toomtam!!
&& seeing your posts make me really happy, too, girlll :) You're so cute for making that reference to Bankk's song, LOL.

@Lakornfan8 & Maiko: I really hope I could get a SSP DVD as well but I'm so lost on the whole buying from ethaicd stuff. haha. 

@DaisyDukes: I like how you stated that -- fresh thread (:) Oh, girl. I'm not as active as well. Maiko's the active girl here and no worries, we know well you are a Toomtam & Vill lover :D Agreed, best lakorn for 2013! I don't think I've ever been this obsessed with a lakorn, hehe.

Oh heckyess, I'll log onto my youtube and see videos of SSP whether it's an MV or episode, I just have to click on it and watch. I can't stop myself. XD Yeah, I've been watching over both SSP and PRPR. Even though I'm not a big fan of Charebelle's character (I mean I love her as an actress and all but her character didn't shine out to me) and the whole lakorn revolves around Mo, Khun Id has me squealing like crazy!! I find it quite funny how on the PRPR art, Toomtam has the biggest photo even though the lakorn doesn't focus on him XD He deserves it though since 90% of people watched it because of him. That might be a wrong percent ... but from what I see, it's pretty close, right? LOLOL.
The theme song is one of my faves as well along with the SSP theme song. I love how Toomtam portrays the theme song so well -- he's like a superhero ;) This girl, haha, calm down. It's just Toomtam ... LOLOL.
Thank you so much about my MVs, girl :)

AikOm^_^

Aah, Marina, I'm going to have to get back to you in a little bit. :spin: I was going to reply to your comment, but it's going to take me some time to write out my thoughts, and since I have some food right now, I'm going to eat it first, and then, I'll reply to you. :D

AikOm^_^

Aah, looks like I won't be able to reply to your comment yet, Marina. I'll do it after work tomorrow. :D

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Awh~~~ aren't you guys the sweetest? I understand. People preference varies and sometimes can be weird too. Hahaha... Seeing fans like you all made me want to go watch the whole lakorn again! To be frank, I didn't even watch episodes 8-end. ...and am not thinking of watching them too. I'll just go and watch the best episodes only and make my own scripts and scenes later in my dream. You bet there will be lots of Gan-Thit scenes!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Maiko: It's okay, girl :) Take your time, no worries ^__^

@bun-bun: Aw, really? You should really watch it all and then see how you feel about it :) Definitely, dream a lot about them :D

SonYukView4ever

@Maiko

When I meant I'm not as active, I was referring to this thread, but yes outside of this thread, I am pretty active. LOL. esp, in the Currently Airing Lakorn Thread. Lol.  But yes, I love and miss Toomtam for some reason. Lol. so random. hahhaha.

Anyways, I haven't placed my order at Ethaicd yet, I am planning to spend around $100.00 so I can get express shipping and all that.  Right now, I'm still looking around for a couple more items to fill my basket before finalizing my order.  I have also decided to order Pan Rak Pan Rai so that I can watch Toomtam all to myself. Lol. XD haahahhaa.

So yea, hope you receive your order soon, and don't forget to update us on it! :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ugh you lucky people! Haha, I wish I could get PRPR & SSP since they're my top top favorite lakorns & all but I'm not familiar with the shipping process & buying stuff on Ethai so I'll have to wait, LOL.
Guess I'll just have to stick to youtube for now xD

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, my copy of Sud Sai Paan came in and it's not very good quality, a little disappointed. I also bought Game Ruk Game Rai DVD, I think is the official one, is very good quality.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hey guys! So just an update on Vill. Vill will be having two new lakorns which will open up in November. Things are beginning to fall into place. So far, here are the rumors, nothing confirmed yet but speculation from fans and hints. Omg! So on Vill's Twitter, she said the first one is going to be with a koo jin, a fantasy couple that everyone was soooo into. And then the second one is going to be with a Chinese hunk, so fans are saying 1. Toomtam and 2. Son. I can't wait! Nothing has been confirmed but Kate, Vill's Mom has been posting up photos of Toomtam and Vill and then Son and Vill. Perhaps as a clue and to gear up the fans for these new collaborations??!!! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

Well, there are speculation that it could be Tono and Hunz too but I say, probably not. Tono has fallen from being pra'ake and Hunz? Eh, don't know, he's playing as a baddie in KNK.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Aiyaja: Yeah, another update in this thread!! :D But omg, really? I got so happy after reading your post. Two new lakorns? So happy to see Vill soon and I'm happy she's getting roles! Toomtam or Son? Honestly, I don't mind who she's paired with. I like both Son and Toomtam even though I prefer Toomtam.
She has great chemistry with both guys so I'm excited!!

I'm hoping it's Son or Toomtam, crossing my fingers! Woot!!~

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
thanks aiyaja for the update, that news made me happy and jumping for joy  :woot:

SonYukView4ever

It's one of those late nights for me. lol. I couldnt sleep, so youtube is being my friend and I stumbled upon this video of Toomtam+Vill! Got to share. something cute for the eyes. ^_^

Every moment of Tithit is just sooooooooooo RAWR! lol. His face = handsome! Just love his face everytime I rewatch scenes from this lakorn! Vill is already too gorgeous, no need to mention, 555, but it's Tithit, who has stolen my fragile heart. lmbo! 55++ :heart: Toomtam!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMlyeOAUL4s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBTq6z3j1t4
cr. owners

AikOm^_^

:cry: I miss this thread and my fellow friends and Asianfusers. Thanks a lot, work! Still so many things to do! I'll come back to this thread soon.

aiyaja said:
Hey guys! So just an update on Vill. Vill will be having two new lakorns which will open up in November. Things are beginning to fall into place. So far, here are the rumors, nothing confirmed yet but speculation from fans and hints. Omg! So on Vill's Twitter, she said the first one is going to be with a koo jin, a fantasy couple that everyone was soooo into. And then the second one is going to be with a Chinese hunk, so fans are saying 1. Toomtam and 2. Son. I can't wait! Nothing has been confirmed but Kate, Vill's Mom has been posting up photos of Toomtam and Vill and then Son and Vill. Perhaps as a clue and to gear up the fans for these new collaborations??!!! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

Well, there are speculation that it could be Tono and Hunz too but I say, probably not. Tono has fallen from being pra'ake and Hunz? Eh, don't know, he's playing as a baddie in KNK.

*Sigh* I meant to reply to you way back, Aiyaja. Well, since it's revealed that Vill's new pra'ek is Put/Puth, I sincerely hope that her second pra'ek is Toomtam. *Sniff* I miss them so much! :cry1: :teary: :weep: But I keep hearing Son's name, too, so I'm fearful now for her second lakorn. I'm excited for Leh Nangfah, but if her second lakorn is with Son, next year won't be an exciting year for me...at least for Thai lakorns. :D Sheesh, it sure will stink if Pantip fans are right that her second pra'ek is Son. Since they were wrong that her first drama is with a koo jin, hopefully, her second drama is the one with a koo jin *cough, cough, Toomtam*. :D Huh, when it comes to these two, I really can't think straight. :no: Well, hope that everybody is doing well in life. :grouphug: :kiss:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:cry: I miss this thread and my fellow friends and Asianfusers. Thanks a lot, work! Still so many things to do! I'll come back to this thread soon.

*Sigh* I meant to reply to you way back, Aiyaja. Well, since it's revealed that Vill's new pra'ek is Put/Puth, I sincerely hope that her second pra'ek is Toomtam. *Sniff* I miss them so much! :cry1: :teary: :weep: But I keep hearing Son's name, too, so I'm fearful now for her second lakorn. I'm excited for Leh Nangfah, but if her second lakorn is with Son, next year won't be an exciting year for me...at least for Thai lakorns. :D Sheesh, it sure will stink if Pantip fans are right that her second pra'ek is Son. Since they were wrong that her first drama is with a koo jin, hopefully, her second drama is the one with a koo jin *cough, cough, Toomtam*. :D Huh, when it comes to these two, I really can't think straight.  :no: Well, hope that everybody is doing well in life. :grouphug: :kiss:

HI MAIKO!!!!!!! Hehe, I came in here after seeing that you last replied. Just wanted to drop by and say hi. It's been a long time since we've chatted. Hehe. I haven't been following Vill, but hopefully her next pra'ek is Toomtam or *ahem* my Guy. HEHE.  

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
HI MAIKO!!!!!!! Hehe, I came in here after seeing that you last replied. Just wanted to drop by and say hi. It's been a long time since we've chatted. Hehe. I haven't been following Vill, but hopefully her next pra'ek is Toomtam or *ahem* my Guy. HEHE.  

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phat-"girl," come here, you! :grouphug: :kiss: Hiya. :hiya: :D Awh, thanks for stopping by this thread to talk with little old me. :blush: Hehe, for sure, I'll be seeing you in other threads, but I just got to find the motivation and determination to spam with you haha. :coverlaf: Ooh, I see that you've been busy here on AsianFuse, starting up a storm for Mr. Peter and Ann/e. Whoot! One of our dreams is coming true...hopefully. :D :dance1: :clap: Now, for the others, I just need to be more patient... *Sigh* :phew: Anyway, I have to get back to you on Peter and Ann/e and other things! Thank goodness tomorrow is my Friday at work. Yay.

Well, Vill has two upcoming lakorns, and her first lakorn is a romantic comedy with a new Exact actor. He's pretty tall. :lol: As for her second lakorn, well, you know who I desperately want... It would be heaven with either Toomtam or Guy. :wub: I don't care, just as long as it's one of them. But (our! Not just your! :p) poor Mr. Guy... Darn it, Exact! I will never get over the sad fact that Exact chooses to demote Guy instead of promoting him... Anyway, talk to you more later, dear Phatman! I'm so happy tonight, to have arrived home from work and to have heard from both you and Marina. :grouphug: :kiss: