AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Yes, the only good thing about this lakorn is its cast. Haha. They all did well.

Mmm, yeah! For the most part, I do like Exact's cast for most of its lakorns, but...Exact needs to work on its storylines. I'll think more about the fanfiction(s) in my head, Phatman, hehe. I may start it next Wednesday, my next day off from work. :clap:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Mmm, yeah! For the most part, I do like Exact's cast for most of its lakorns, but...Exact needs to work on its storylines. I'll think more about the fanfiction(s) in my head, Phatman, hehe. I may start it next Wednesday, my next day off from work. :clap:
Yes, they do! Haha.
Alright, I will Wait for our. Hehe.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Why I still come in here to check updates??? I don't know.  

Sigh...doesn't help that my mom is watching SSP all over.  

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yes, they do! Haha.
Alright, I will Wait for our. Hehe.

Right? Now, most of Exact lakorns' beginnings are good; the writers need help with their endings. All righty, easier said than done, Phatman. It's easy to write out my thoughts on lakorns, but to write my version of the story? Yikes! :weep: I need to develop my own writing style...make sure I don't copy other writers' words. :scratchhead2: I need to think hard on the story over the weekend hehe. :yes:

ceda_lee said:
Why I still come in here to check updates??? I don't know.  

Sigh...doesn't help that my mom is watching SSP all over.  

Yay, I'm not the only one, then! :clap: I continue to hope for some news of a ToomVill reunion somewhere, someplace, some time, Ceda_lee. :spin: :worthy: I hope your mom enjoys SSP! :clap: :thumbup: And, you! You never sent me that personal message regarding your scenario of Toomtam and Vill's picture. :coverlaf: :pervie: I can only imagine what you were thinking of now, Ceda_lee. Haha, I'm kidding; it's ok, I know it's hard for you to write out the "story." :loool: I'm happy to hear from you and the others again! :grouphug:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Right? Now, most of Exact lakorns' beginnings are good; the writers need help with their endings. All righty, easier said than done, Phatman. It's easy to write out my thoughts on lakorns, but to write my version of the story? Yikes! :weep: I need to develop my own writing style...make sure I don't copy other writers' words. :scratchhead2: I need to think hard on the story over the weekend hehe. :yes:

Yay, I'm not the only one, then! :clap: I continue to hope for some news of a ToomVill reunion somewhere, someplace, some time, Ceda_lee. :spin: :worthy: I hope your mom enjoys SSP! :clap: :thumbup: And, you! You never sent me that personal message regarding your scenario of Toomtam and Vill's picture. :coverlaf: :pervie: I can only imagine what you were thinking of now, Ceda_lee. Haha, I'm kidding; it's ok, I know it's hard for you to write out the "story." :loool: I'm happy to hear from you and the others again! :grouphug:
Haha. Am I giving you a hard time?? Don't feel pressured. Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. Am I giving you a hard time?? Don't feel pressured. Haha.

No, it's not you; it's me. :coverlaf: I want to do it for myself, too, but it's just hard to put my story into words. :yes: There's just too many things that I want to do at the moment, but not enough time. *Sigh* :phew: I seriously need to manage my time better. :lol: Need to change myself from a snail into a busy bee! :) :strong:

cikna

sarNie Adult
it's funny... at the beginning, thit was easily seduced by nee (under the pretense of 'gandawasee'). but later in the episodes, he is the one who seduced the real gaan! yup, all the rejections by gaan got to his head and heart leave him no choice but "to take advantage" of gaan's innocent heart. what a "wicked" man! "shame on you!" :sweat:   with nee, it was just strong, physical attraction. but gaan, it was everything; he was emotionally, mentally and physically binded by her. that is why he was so hot in the lakorn!! and we all drooled... :woot: hehehehe...i think i gaan definitely had so much difficulty and inner strength to not fell for his charm easily though we know how much she almost failed...well not until she gave in...who can resist when u have a deliciously looking husband who sees no one so passionately except when he sees you!

AikOm^_^

cikna said:
it's funny... at the beginning, thit was easily seduced by nee (under the pretense of 'gandawasee'). but later in the episodes, he is the one who seduced the real gaan! yup, all the rejections by gaan got to his head and heart leave him no choice but "to take advantage" of gaan's innocent heart. what a "wicked" man! "shame on you!" :sweat:   with nee, it was just strong, physical attraction. but gaan, it was everything; he was emotionally, mentally and physically binded by her. that is why he was so hot in the lakorn!! and we all drooled... :woot: hehehehe...i think i gaan definitely had so much difficulty and inner strength to not fell for his charm easily though we know how much she almost failed...well not until she gave in...who can resist when u have a deliciously looking husband who sees no one so passionately except when he sees you!

:lmao2: Oh, Cikna, with Nee, Thit was probably the virginal/innocent one, but when it comes to the real Gandawasee, he suddenly becomes more masculine and Gan's the innocent one. :coverlaf: I just love how you worded your analysis! Awesome job, Cikna! :bravo: :clap: Thanks for sharing with us! I love reading your analyses, for they certainly explain Thit and Gan's character and actions perfectly. :clap2: I really :heart: the bolded part in your quote. Your snippet about us drooling for him got me :rofl:!!! :D No, I wouldn't be able to resist Toomtam and/or Thitit at all. :blush: I'd love a passionate, sweet, compassionate, possessive, etc. husband like him. :wink:

cikna

sarNie Adult
maiko, love looking at ur new profile pic, of thit trying to take one of the many advantages over gaan. the man has no shame!

AikOm^_^

cikna said:
maiko, love looking at ur new profile pic, of thit trying to take one of the many advantages over gaan. the man has no shame!

Eek, why, thank you, sweet Cikna! :blush: :kiss: :spin: I really love that particular Thit x Gan scene; one of their happier times. Gosh, I wish they have more sweet and funny scenes like that one in SSP; the last episode should have been full of them! Crazy scriptwriters. :facepalm: :lmao2: and :loool: to the last part of your comment! Creating artworks is quite hard for me...I have ideas, but it's so difficult trying to make them turn out the way I envision them. Plus, there are way too many possibilities, and I get split over which one should be the final result. :coverlaf: But a small icon/profile/display picture isn't as hard as a signature picture. Golly, I'm STILL trying to finish some siggie pictures that I started back in 2011 (or longer)!!! :faint: I've got a new ToomVill siggie that I'm trying desperately to finish, but sadly, these things take time... :lmao: But I will make sure I have it up as my new siggie by this Wednesday. :D I'm almost done with it haha. :whaha: Thanks again, Cikna dear! :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

...I was going to reply back to some of the comments, but I got lazy. :facepalm: :smack: xD I'll do that another time. I want to share some SSP MVs (music videos). :) Marina, two of them are yours. :D You did a beautiful and gorgeous job with ALL your videos. And I'm so in love with these three videos, ESPECIALLY the last video; I'm positively haunted by the song! :nailbiter: I love all of the SSP MVs I come across on YouTube, especially the Thit/Toomtam x Gan/Vill MVs. :wub: :thumbsup:

Credit for the first two videos: laimtxias thao, our very own Marina (huajaikaungtur). :kiss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVF0J11Pf1E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEsdkKOoJqU

Credits for the last video: hottie4jiro; achimay14.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IupfuMacwHo

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awww, Maiko. Thanks so much for posting my videos :) Glad you loved them and I agree, I love Achimay & Hottie4jiro's collab together. The SSP part was truly amazing and the song is incredible! It's on replay :D

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Awww, Maiko. Thanks so much for posting my videos :) Glad you loved them and I agree, I love Achimay & Hottie4jiro's collab together. The SSP part was truly amazing and the song is incredible! It's on replay :D

You're welcome, Marina! Thank YOU for making them out of your love for SSP and for Thit/Toomtam x Gan/Vill...gosh, I miss them so much! :cry1: These videos are my medicine and inspiration. :spin: My favorite part in Achimay and Hottie4jiro's collaboration is definitely Thit x Gan's part. :wub: :wink: Hahaha, not to say that the other parts aren't as moving; they are; but Thit and Gan just make me melt and squeal the most. Just because I personally heart them and have been through so much with them. Oh, plus, I don't know the other Korean couples haha. Ooh, I'm freakin' pleased as a cat in cream that Thit and Gan are the only Thai couple in their collaboration video. :coverlaf: :clap2: :blush: You gals all did a beautiful job on all the videos. Love them very much, Marina, Achimay, and Hottie4jiro! :bravo: :grouphug: :kiss: :kiss3:

AikOm^_^

Wowie, 23 guests are reading this topic...amazing! Well, thank you, guests! :) I wish I know who you are and what your thoughts about this lakorn are...though, I have ideas. :lol: Um, I wish I can make this even more interesting and entertaining for you guys. :coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
LOL, Maiko. You're too cute. I always find myself coming back to this thread since I miss SSP so much and I want to read your posts :) Glad you really enjoyed the video and yess, Hottie4jiro & Achimay are both SSP lovers. Actually, there are many more SSP vidders out there, too. Most of the Thai lakorn vidders I know have made a SSP MV so we know for sure that SSP has left an impact on many :)

Really glad SSP has many fans & that there are still guests/users checking this thread. Woot, SSP!!~

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
OMG! This thread is still alive? Hahaha... and phatman you are here as well? I thought you have move on to Yah Leum Chun? You guys are so sweet!!!

But I have to ask. What is making you guys still connected to SSP? I mean, I was too devastated by its ending that I don't want to know anything about it anymore. (But it IS A MYSTERY as to what lure me back to this thread... I don't know that myself. Uuuu~~~ spooky!)

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
LOL, Maiko. You're too cute. I always find myself coming back to this thread since I miss SSP so much and I want to read your posts :) Glad you really enjoyed the video and yess, Hottie4jiro & Achimay are both SSP lovers. Actually, there are many more SSP vidders out there, too. Most of the Thai lakorn vidders I know have made a SSP MV so we know for sure that SSP has left an impact on many :)

Really glad SSP has many fans & that there are still guests/users checking this thread. Woot, SSP!!~

Awh, you're too sweet, Marina. :kiss: Thank you! :grouphug: I :heart: ToomVill too much to move on, hence, I'm still attached to this thread, for it connects me to ToomVill hehe. :blush: Awh, dang it, I had such a sweet and awesome dream about them today... I dreamt that Toomtam is Vill's mystery pra'ek in her new lakorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: Oh, if only that can be true! :cry: I don't have high hopes of them reuniting that soon, for Toomtam seems busy with KNK. It will be HEAVEN if they can reunite that quick, though. :spin: But my dream, my dream was so beautiful!!! :cry1: Such an emotional reunion, and I got to see them hug and kiss...and more. :pervie: Hahaha, I'm exaggerating on the last part hehe. But yep, they were too perfect together in my dream. ^_^ It was so sweet to dream about them, since I haven't been dreaming about them ever since SSP ended. :D

Things seem quiet now for SSP after it has ended, but I hope ToomVill fans haven't lost any love/hope for them! :wink: And yep, I'm quite happy to know that there are still guests/users checking out this thread even after the end of the string. It's the end of SSP, but not for ToomVill for me. :thumbsup:

bun-bun said:
OMG! This thread is still alive? Hahaha... and phatman you are here as well? I thought you have move on to Yah Leum Chun? You guys are so sweet!!!

But I have to ask. What is making you guys still connected to SSP? I mean, I was too devastated by its ending that I don't want to know anything about it anymore. (But it IS A MYSTERY as to what lure me back to this thread... I don't know that myself. Uuuu~~~ spooky!)

:ghehe: Phatman is here occasionally to talk with me, yay! Ooh, SSP's ending really left such a bad impression on you, Bun-bun. :weep: Even though SSP isn't the best lakorn out there, I'm still in love with it, just because of Toomtam and Vill. ^_^ Despite all its flaws, ToomVill make it really enjoyable and worthwhile to watch. It's not solely the story behind SSP; it's ToomVill and Thit and Gan's characters and love for each other that got me coming back to SSP. Granted, I haven't done a SSP marathon yet, but I still constantly think about them haha. :blush: I'm glad to see you stop by, thanks, dear Bun-bun! :grouphug: :kiss:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Maiko: No problem, girl. Thank YOU for still posting here :) Agreed, love them lots. A dream? :O I wish I could control my dreams, gahh .. I never had a dream about any of my favorite actors/actresses ;~; Ohhhh! Just reading about your dream makes me so happy! If that was the case, it would be too perfect. Don't worry, we still have hope. It could possibly be .. xD You saw them hug, kiss, etc? Awwiess :) I bet you didn't want to wake up from the dream at all, Lol.

Same here, girl. Toomtam & Vill remain forever in my heart ^__^

@Bun-bun: Why am I still connected to SSP? Well, it may just be because I love Toomtam and Vill too much. Their chemistry is just too perfect and since I'm a big fan of Toomtam and all his lakorns so far, I just can't bring myself to let go of his lakorns. I'm still attached with his lakorn PRPR as well although that thread is dead o_O Agreed with Maiko, SSP isn't the best lakorn but it's definitely one of my faves. I judge lakorns on the casts so I'm just biased, haha. Happy that you came back to this thread :D

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I bought a copy of Sud Sai Pan from ethaicd too! Love their chemistry! Will ask U-niq to see if she will rewrite the ending into a fan fiction.  :woot2:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
@Maiko: No problem, girl. Thank YOU for still posting here :) Agreed, love them lots. A dream? :eek: I wish I could control my dreams, gahh .. I never had a dream about any of my favorite actors/actresses ;~; Ohhhh! Just reading about your dream makes me so happy! If that was the case, it would be too perfect. Don't worry, we still have hope. It could possibly be .. xD You saw them hug, kiss, etc? Awwiess :) I bet you didn't want to wake up from the dream at all, Lol.

Same here, girl. Toomtam & Vill remain forever in my heart ^__^

@Bun-bun: Why am I still connected to SSP? Well, it may just be because I love Toomtam and Vill too much. Their chemistry is just too perfect and since I'm a big fan of Toomtam and all his lakorns so far, I just can't bring myself to let go of his lakorns. I'm still attached with his lakorn PRPR as well although that thread is dead o_O Agreed with Maiko, SSP isn't the best lakorn but it's definitely one of my faves. I judge lakorns on the casts so I'm just biased, haha. Happy that you came back to this thread :D

:grouphug: Yes, it was totally out of the blue that I dreamt about them. I keep wondering if it's a good or bad sign for their future together. :nailbiter: I'm probably thinking too much, but I can't help but worry about it nevertheless... It can go either way, meaning they may reunite sooner than I think, or it'll be some time before they reunite (meaning Vill's next pra'ek may be someone I don't like -_-)... Aah, gosh, all these uncertainties add more to my already aching heart. :cry:

Awh, that's too bad that you never dream about your favorites, Marina. :weep: I hope you can dream about them someday. :console: Yeah, if only we can control our dreams, right? :yes: In my dream, their scenes were so vivid and detailed, but after I woke up, I couldn't remember all the details hehe. :smack: I hate it when that happens... :annoyed: :lmao: And you're right, girl; I DID NOT want to wake up at all... I remember I woke up just when it was getting to the good part... :cry1:

From what I remember, it was like I was there with Vill and Toomtam, but I was seeing everything as if it was on air (on TV). Some scenes I got to see were some special behind the scene shots of Vill and Toomtam practicing their kissing scenes (especially their roadside kiss, in which Thit/Toomtam kisses her passionately :wink:). Oh, even though it was behind the scene, it was the only two of them, with no SSP staff near them, so it was quite an intimate and perfect moment. :blush: Then the scenery changes to their new lakorn, and it seems like another period lakorn in which they have some intense moments such as the ones they have in SSP. Awh, I wish I remember ALL the details! Sorry if my dream doesn't make sense; dreams don't at all. :lol: Oh, at first, Vill's next pra'ek seemed to be this Chinese actor (who I really heart hehe), but he turned out to be Toomtam. :p

And I so agree with you on your replies to dear Bun-bun. :D :thumbsup:

lakornfan8 said:
I bought a copy of Sud Sai Pan from ethaicd too! Love their chemistry! Will ask U-niq to see if she will rewrite the ending into a fan fiction.  :woot2:

Oh, oh, ooh! Did you already receive your copy, dear Lakornfan8?!!!!!!!!! :eek: :shock2: I STILL haven't received mine, yet... I'm getting kind of worried...I hope I get mine soon! I don't want mine to get lost along the way; that'd seemed to be a terrible sign of a ToomVill reunion. :weep: Oh, gosh, me and my worried mind! :lolyup: Yes, I :heart: their chemistry, too! :wub: :blush: :thumbsup: But if you already got your copy of SSP from ethaicd, I'm happy for you (and envious :D)! :clap:

Ooh, who's U-niq? :) Does she like SSP like us, too? :spin: By the way, I freakin' :heart: your new display photo, Lakornfan8! Such a beautiful picture of ToomVill/ThitxGan, and such a perfect and wonderful scene! I still get butterflies when thinking of that surprising and unexpected kiss! :crush: