AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
smilealways06 said:
okay I know I'm asking a question that will not be answerable but I want to ask anyway...I want to know if and when will toomtam will get to perform or sing the theme song of this lakorn???? i so badly want to hear him sing his version...can anyone post the link, when and if he ever does a cover of the theme song for this lakorn?

Ooh, I want to hear him sing his own cover, too, Smilealways06! :yes: Um, as far as I know, he hasn't yet. If I find out, I'll let you know personally. :) I think I can count on Marina, DaisyDukes, and Songie to share the link if Toomtam ever sings the song, since they stalk Toomtam more than I do. :D

DaisyDukes* said:
Oh guys plz stop mentioning how good toomtam is
..its giving me a heartache lol :p

Cikna ill get back to ur post♥

Hahaha, now I know you're pleased to hear the praises about him, DaisyDukes. Just like I am. xD

cikna

sarNie Adult
maiko dear, it's not a problem at all! :yes:  it's good to know at least there's smthg that i can do. couldn't come more often. eventhough i watched SSP, but while watching, i was grading and calculating students' scores. i wish there would be a fanfic writer out there who can write a story for our vill and toomtam. there is so much i would love SSP would give us

AikOm^_^

cikna said:
maiko dear, it's not a problem at all! :yes:  it's good to know at least there's smthg that i can do. couldn't come more often. eventhough i watched SSP, but while watching, i was grading and calculating students' scores. i wish there would be a fanfic writer out there who can write a story for our vill and toomtam. there is so much i would love SSP would give us

Yay! :clap: :yahoo: Thankies, Cikna! :blush: :grouphug: :kiss: :kiss3: I hope P'Art and P'Boy read the messages I sent them! Oh, wow! So, you're also a teacher? That's amazing! :bravo: Hehe, I'm like Ceda_lee; I can picture the situations in my head, but it's hard to write them out hehe. I've been feeling so depressed and sad ever since SSP ended; I miss Vill and Toomtam together hehe. Hmm, I really should write my own version of what should have happened for the second half of SSP hahaha! :lol: Or come up with a new story for Toomtam and Vill. :scratchchin: Oh, the possibilities!!!! :woot:

AikOm^_^

All righty, going to sleep now. Good night world. :goodnite: Or good day. Have a good one, everyone! ^_^ Missing and loving all of you very much. :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

It dawned on me today; yesterday marks one week after the end of SSP...today is one week and one day... *Sigh* I'm still in a state of shock and denial. Urgh! I feel like I'm hit the hardest haha. Sorry, I've been missing SSP and Toomtam and Vill too much. xD Hmm, things are so quiet these days, but I hope that Exact and the rest of Thailand haven't forgotten about them. Still want Toomtam and Vill to win awards! Or get nominated at least. :blush: And the biggest, most selfish thing I want right now is for them to reunite in anything...event, photo shoot, lakorn, you name it! ^_^ Pretty please. :wub:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, oh yes, girl. I'm missing it so much. I feel like I'm in an after-SSP depression, LOL. I just can't get over this lakorn. But for now, I'll be rewatching over scenes of my lovely Thit & Gan :)

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, oh yes, girl. I'm missing it so much. I feel like I'm in an after-SSP depression, LOL. I just can't get over this lakorn. But for now, I'll be rewatching over scenes of my lovely Thit & Gan :)

Oh, ok, I'm not alone, then, yay!!!! :clap: :grouphug: Ahh, I still have to go back and reply to all the comments for the last episode; I've been putting it off too long hehe. :smack: Marina, I've left comments, asking your opinion on the main "good-looking" cop who investigates Wasun/Wasan/Wason's death. :loool: He's not the best looker out there when I went back and watch him again, but he's ok for a cop. :lol:

fantastic_27 said:
I;m finally starting this, and Tootam is so cute, omg. His chemistry with vill is the best.

Yay! :clap2: Awh, where were you when we were so crazy over it while it was airing?! :smack: But I'm happy you're finally watching it! :woot2: :grouphug: SSP is so awesome in treating me to both Toomtam x Vill and Gilly on screen! :wub: :blush: I :heart: both their chemistries, but Toomtam and Vill's chemistry outshines Gilly's in SSP...just because they're the pra'nangs and get more scenes hehe. Toomtam x Vill is my OTP for the moment, but I still freakin' heart Gilly just as much. Love them both! :thumbsup:

fantastic_27 said:
this drama is too many slap-kiss..It's very sexual...LOL. I'm still loving their chemistry. Even if it's evil Vill or not. Hehehe!

Awh, enjoy the first seven episodes, dear! Those are the best! :yes: After that, boo-hoo!!! :lmao: Not too many steamy Toomtam x Vill scenes after episode 7, but they're still so hot and awesome in all their scenes. We really wish the second half of SSP has taken a different direction. But I so agree with you! I heart Toomtam and Vill's chemistry, no matter which twin is with Thit (Toomtam)...it's still Toomtam and Vill, and they're hawt, no matter what! :drool: :pervie:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Maiko: Yes, I saw those comments. I just always forget to reply since I get distracted by looking at other posts xD But yes, he's not that bad looking but definitely can't compare with Toomtam, LOLOL. But he's not bad for an older guy. :)

@Fantastic_27: So glad you're watching this lakorn! It's better late than never, right? :D And yes, Toomtam & Vill are very hot. </3

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
@Maiko: Yes, I saw those comments. I just always forget to reply since I get distracted by looking at other posts xD But yes, he's not that bad looking but definitely can't compare with Toomtam, LOLOL. But he's not bad for an older guy. :)

@Fantastic_27: So glad you're watching this lakorn! It's better late than never, right? :D And yes, Toomtam & Vill are very hot. </3

Ooh, ok then, Marina. You did see my question about it, just never got to replying back to it hehe. :lolyup: Hahaha, sorry, I was just immensely curious to what you think about the cop, since you expressed some interest in him when I mentioned his "good looks." :lol: No, no, no; he cannot compete with Toomtam at all! No competition! :yes: :loool: Even though the second part of your comment isn't directed at me; I agree with you; better late than never for Toomtam and Vill and SSP! :yahoo: Poor Fantastic_27 did join us when I started this thread, but she's been too busy with other things to watch SSP while it was on air. :coverlaf: I'm happy she's getting the chance to watch it now, yay! :dance1:

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Ooh, I want to hear him sing his own cover, too, Smilealways06! :yes: Um, as far as I know, he hasn't yet. If I find out, I'll let you know personally. :) I think I can count on Marina, DaisyDukes, and Songie to share the link if Toomtam ever sings the song, since they stalk Toomtam more than I do. :D

That's awesome thanks...hopefully he will do a cover soon :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
awwhhh Yes i was gone because I was enjoying the Korean world so I haven't start a single thai drama ever since the end of Suparburoot Juthathep!!!! I forced my self to watch drama's but I can't get enough Of K-dramas. How dare I suck myself into it. Lol. Now I'm back (a little) for SSP!!! Seeing Gilly made me happy, but yes ToomVill out heated GIlly's chemistry!!! hehehhehe I miss Khon Tuer. I think I'm gonna go watch it. Hehehe/

I never realize how cute and handsome Toomtam was!!! EEEKKK!

AikOm^_^

fantastic_27 said:
awwhhh Yes i was gone because I was enjoying the Korean world so I haven't start a single thai drama ever since the end of Suparburoot Juthathep!!!! I forced my self to watch drama's but I can't get enough Of K-dramas. How dare I suck myself into it. Lol. Now I'm back (a little) for SSP!!! Seeing Gilly made me happy, but yes ToomVill out heated GIlly's chemistry!!! hehehhehe I miss Khon Tuer. I think I'm gonna go watch it. Hehehe/

I never realize how cute and handsome Toomtam was!!! EEEKKK!

Ooh, so, you were in K-drama mode hehe. I'm still in SSP and Thai lakorn mode right now, BUT my SSP withdrawal is even greater and is keeping me from fully enjoying other Thai lakorns 100%, because I'm missing ToomVill too much right now. :lol: :lmao: I freakin' love, heart, :heart: SSP for the double treats of ToomVill and Gilly! :yahoo: :woot: :clap: :bravo: Awh, if only evil twin Vill (Gandamanee) had ended up with Wit (Guy)!!! Don't want to give too much away if you don't want any spoilers, dear Fantastic_27! :spin: :sweat:

When Toomtam is paired up with the perfect gal (Vill), he becomes impossibly even cuter and hotter and handsomer!!! :spicy: :drool: My heart still beats strongly for Gilly and BieVill, but ToomVill definitely is the hottest (Vill x actor) pairing for me right now. Awh, dang it, yes; ToomVill's chemistry definitely out-heats Gilly's chemistry in SSP hehe. :drools: Awh, if only Gilly has had more scenes in SSP! :wub: ToomVill and Gilly FTW for me, no matter what! :thumbsup:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Aww. Fantastic, I knew you would find Toomtam very charming and handsome once you get into his character and see him as the HOT Tithit. XD He is HAWT! Very HOT. He is what made SOOD SAI PAAN that much worth it. Hehehe lol. Vill is gorgeous as either bad or good twin. ^_^

AikOm^_^

K, for tonight, I won't be able to reply back to all the comments I've been meaning to reply to, but here's the first 15 of them. :lol: I'm going to do a lot of laughing for most of the following quotes, because they are so DARN FUNNIE AND CUTE! I love all of your comments very much! I still crack up, reading them a week and a half later.  :grouphug: :kiss: :kiss3:

KimBerry said:
I should love it when Nee you know...died but it was sad!  :cry:
And I agree, why show more of those unnecessary scenes?  such a waste of time..

I'm pretty sure if the n'rai is anybody else but Vill, I wouldn't be as sad. I'm sure I'd still cry, but I wouldn't be super depressed and haunted by Nee's death. Since it's Vill in the role, she gets me crying during Nee's death. You're really soft-hearted, KimBerry. :console: As for the second part of your quote, gosh dang it! I wouldn't mind the unnecessary scenes so much if we had have an episode 18, focusing only on Gan and Thit! The problem is that episode 17 is the last one, and it is wasted on a lot of filler scenes, instead of the important Gan x Thit scenes! :lmao: :weep:

aiyaja said:
:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:  Is the only thing I can say and that's being nice.
aiyaja said:
I'm so disappointed!!!

I understand your anger and disappointment, dear Aiyaja, but I couldn't stop laughing at your rants. And everybody's else! :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: :loool: :lolyup:

KimBerry said:
:beer: I need a drink... :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  cut short baby! I wanted MOARRRRR!

Ooh, a drink actually sounded good when I first read your comment. Yes, Thit and Gan's scenes are too short! I want "moar," too!!! :thumbsup:

DaisyDukes* said:
yea, the ending is disappointing. it doesnt matter that Thit kissed Gan at the end or whatsoever because p'Art surely did not leave enough room for Gan and Thit to improve and further develop their relationship!!! :yuck:  :rant:  :yuck:

aei!!! Jep Jai!!! Aiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :whatever:

Ending was def cut short for Gan and Thit!! :yuck:

Awh, that's kind of true, but it matters to me that they kiss during the ending anyway, dear DaisyDukes. Their kisses and interaction are worth the short, choppy ending. :wub: Well, for the most part. :coverlaf:

aiyaja said:
Dude, it's a good thing P'Art left town man, if I were in BKK, I would be egging his house for sure!! What a stupid Episode 17, filled with so many filler scenes.

Even a week and a half later, I still find this quote so hilarious and ticklish!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: :loool: :ghehe: :bhehe: :lolyup: Oh, Aiyaja. :coverlaf:

KimBerry said:
was it even a finale? maybe it was just a dream. I think that was a nightmare. Can I come with you? 

:rofl: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao3: Awh, too cute and funny, KimBerry! I love your cute denials! And that question at the end, oh golly! :coverlaf:

DaisyDukes* said:
yea, I think he knew people were going to rant on him, so he figured he would vacate. LOL. hahaha. what a clever dude. 555+++

anyways, yea, this ending is so stupid! srsly, really stupid!! Thit still had those mesmerizing eyes for Gan, and Gan was so happy to see Thit in the end, but still the ending is missing so much development.  So many fillers/unnecessary supporting casts.

HEY! Where are all you FAN FICTION writers!!??!!!! Please write your own alternative ending!!! I will gladly read your ending instead! lol :p

:lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: Gosh, I'm running out of laughs here; all of you guys crack me up! xD Ooh, I'm thinking hard on my alternative ending...in my mind. :fanfic:

aiyaja said:
^A finale for Nee. That is the dumbest crap I've ever scene, the whole lying to Thit about Gan leaving just to have Gan chase him...OMG. Stupid writers.

:lmao2: It's not the only useless and unnecessary scene in episode 17. Urgh, I wouldn't mind that scene if it was in episode 18! Why, Exact?! :cry1:

Lovinglakorn said:
i feel you aiyaja. 
  LOL! Count me in too. 

I feel hurt and betray. The two kisses at the end was a cheap justice that they wanted to give us viewer. I feel so hurt and cheated on. They left my heart with a hole. Like wth. So many questions weren't answer and you gave them this ending. The flash back still doesn't give me any happiness. I need a pillow so I can scream my head off. So piss off at the moment. 

I love my Toomtam and Vill too much to be mad. Overall, it was a good lakorn for the first half and it fell down from the hill super hard and it couldn't recover. I gonna go vent out some stream for a bit. 

:rofl: :lmao3: I felt and and still feel you, Lovinglakorn! :console: Cheap justice indeed! :yes: :weep: I did feel a bittersweet happiness with the flashback scenes, BUT that small scene of Nee at the beginning of the flashback ruins the touching moment! :rant: Yes, I love both Toomtam and Vill too much to be completely angry and disappointed with the ending. Just mostly sad and in shock...still! :lol:

cikna said:
 no probs. i have almost zero knowledge about limitation of posts. so, pls do the necessary editing.

:grouphug: :kiss:

Lovinglakorn said:
Good idea DaisyDukes*. I might have to write my own alternative ending to give my heart some closure. P'Art is lucky that 1) I'm not in BKK 2) He left town.
Someone need to TP the writers and P'Art house. Thinking about it. It isn't all P'Art fault. I blame the stupid writers.
Lovinglakorn said:
I still love the ending but I feel cheated. They left me feeling hurt. I should had know it because this was a Exact & Scenario lakorn.

:lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: No, it's not just P'Art's fault. Yes, I feel cheated with the ending, too. Awh, Exact & Scenario... :nono1:

aiyaja said:
Oh yeah, I'm blacklisting P'Art and the stupid writers of the show. Seriously? That's all you guys can come up with? Even I can come up with something as simple and cost effective but still tie up the loose ends. :vomit:
phatman said:
Bad ending, horrible lakorn, even the kiss at the end couldn't help. Good thing I didn't expect anything much. Well, I kind of hoped for Wit just a tiny bit, BUT, I knew they weren't going to show him. Sigh....
So, anyone guess what the moral is?? Oh, I know. Kill anyone you want just for your own selfishness because once you've reached the end of the string every one is going To forgive you anyway. Oh wait, you gotta kill yourself and give a speech first before you die. Or else it ain't gonna work. Thai fans may LOVE it, due to high ratings, but I hate it, I'll be honest. Like we've all mentioned it could've been so much better. It should, it could, but it didn't. Anyway, guys it was a more or less exiting journey with you all in here. It was fun reading all your comments and ideas. Too bad the lakorn wasn't as exciting as it was in here. I will see you all...somewhere around this forum I'm sure of it.

:lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: :loool: :lolyup: Yes, I believe you can come up with something even better, Aiyaja. And awh, Phatman, the kisses at the end work for me. :coverlaf: I was hoping for Wit, closure for all the characters, A LOT of Thit x Gan scenes, and a surprising, detailed ending with Thit and Gan and their future children... But yeah, like you, my hopes weren't too high. I was still sad not to see a detailed ending for Thit and Gan, but I was happy, if not 100% satisfied with their interaction and (bitter)sweet ending. :wub: Well, 50 minutes into the finale, I already knew we wouldn't be able to see Wit and a lot of Thit x Gan scenes. :cry:

Hehe, Exact and its overdramatic flares! :rolleyes: I still think SSP is an exciting and worthwhile lakorn, but it definitely needs more depth in it. :yes: It's not perfect hehe. One of the best things about it is ToomVill! :wub: :woot: :bravo:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
K, for tonight, I won't be able to reply back to all the comments I've been meaning to reply to, but here's the first 15 of them. :lol: I'm going to do a lot of laughing for most of the following quotes, because they are so DARN FUNNIE AND CUTE! I love all of your comments very much! I still crack up, reading them a week and a half later.  :grouphug: :kiss: :kiss3:

I'm pretty sure if the n'rai is anybody else but Vill, I wouldn't be as sad. I'm sure I'd still cry, but I wouldn't be super depressed and haunted by Nee's death. Since it's Vill in the role, she gets me crying during Nee's death. You're really soft-hearted, KimBerry. :console: As for the second part of your quote, gosh dang it! I wouldn't mind the unnecessary scenes so much if we had have an episode 18, focusing only on Gan and Thit! The problem is that episode 17 is the last one, and it is wasted on a lot of filler scenes, instead of the important Gan x Thit scenes! :lmao: :weep:

I understand your anger and disappointment, dear Aiyaja, but I couldn't stop laughing at your rants. And everybody's else! :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: :loool: :lolyup:

Ooh, a drink actually sounded good when I first read your comment. Yes, Thit and Gan's scenes are too short! I want "moar," too!!! :thumbsup:

Awh, that's kind of true, but it matters to me that they kiss during the ending anyway, dear DaisyDukes. Their kisses and interaction are worth the short, choppy ending. :wub: Well, for the most part. :coverlaf:

Even a week and a half later, I still find this quote so hilarious and ticklish!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: :loool: :ghehe: :bhehe: :lolyup: Oh, Aiyaja. :coverlaf:

:rofl: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao3: Awh, too cute and funny, KimBerry! I love your cute denials! And that question at the end, oh golly! :coverlaf:

:lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: Gosh, I'm running out of laughs here; all of you guys crack me up! xD Ooh, I'm thinking hard on my alternative ending...in my mind. :fanfic:

:lmao2: It's not the only useless and unnecessary scene in episode 17. Urgh, I wouldn't mind that scene if it was in episode 18! Why, Exact?! :cry1:

:rofl: :lmao3: I felt and and still feel you, Lovinglakorn! :console: Cheap justice indeed! :yes: :weep: I did feel a bittersweet happiness with the flashback scenes, BUT that small scene of Nee at the beginning of the flashback ruins the touching moment! :rant: Yes, I love both Toomtam and Vill too much to be completely angry and disappointed with the ending. Just mostly sad and in shock...still! :lol:

:grouphug: :kiss:

:lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: No, it's not just P'Art's fault. Yes, I feel cheated with the ending, too. Awh, Exact & Scenario... :nono1:

:lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: :loool: :lolyup: Yes, I believe you can come up with something even better, Aiyaja. And awh, Phatman, the kisses at the end work for me. :coverlaf: I was hoping for Wit, closure for all the characters, A LOT of Thit x Gan scenes, and a surprising, detailed ending with Thit and Gan and their future children... But yeah, like you, my hopes weren't too high. I was still sad not to see a detailed ending for Thit and Gan, but I was happy, if not 100% satisfied with their interaction and (bitter)sweet ending. :wub: Well, 50 minutes into the finale, I already knew we wouldn't be able to see Wit and a lot of Thit x Gan scenes. :cry:

Hehe, Exact and its overdramatic flares! :rolleyes: I still think SSP is an exciting and worthwhile lakorn, but it definitely needs more depth in it. :yes: It's not perfect hehe. One of the best things about it is ToomVill! :wub: :woot: :bravo:
Yes, the only good thing about this lakorn is its cast. Haha. They all did well.