[Ch5] Pik Marn (Exact & Scenerio)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
After seeing previews for episodes, it definitely does seem like Tono is more pa'ek. Hmmm ... really wondering how it'll end.
I might give this lakorn a try, haha. Still debating...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I also liked he nek with the other guy more untill he became a jerk. In the end he went back to creams character, but she wouldnt accept him anymore so he did end up alone. Elt bad for creams character so much snd feeling bad for mo too now.

Kalahawj

sarNie Egg
Yea the lakorn is good so far and it seem like tono friend have feeling for him or some thing maybe his gay in here

lovestar

sarNie Adult
AsianFemale said:
So tono also likes pangs friend?
Uuh from what I've watched, I don't think he likes mo. it's more pang's brother, who is Tono's friend, is having a liking towards her.
Tono is in love with pang but pang is still married to num.
I agree. Tono seems like the p'ek. I guess it's because since pang and num were already in love when the lakorn aired, the relationship between them doesn't have anything 'special' anymore,, compared to Tono's love for pang, which is fresh and new.
I also think that it's more revolved around num's mum than num himself.
I just hope for more pang/tono moments before she eventually breaks his heart

Sunni

sarNie Egg
i dont know if i'm the only one, but i hope that pang and tono end up together. i hope they changed the ending. my last straw was today episode when poochai hit and rape his wife  :rant:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Sunni, your not the only one. He beated her up that's sad. I wouldn't want to stay with someone like that even if we had kids together.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Lakorn Watchers said:
Can somebody tell me what the name of Tono's song is calle?
It's called Kon Tee Tur Mai Keuan Pler Jai. I really like the song. It portrays the feelings he has towards pang. Very sad but sweet :)

Sunni

sarNie Egg
AsianFemale said:
Sunni, your not the only one. He beated her up that's sad. I wouldn't want to stay with someone like that even if we had kids together.
Exactly! I feel the same way. Not fair to us or the kids. Just so sad.

Lakorn Watchers

sarNie Egg
lovestar said:
It's called Kon Tee Tur Mai Keuan Pler Jai. I really like the song. It portrays the feelings he has towards pang. Very sad but sweet :)
Thank you so much for replying to my question on the name of this song. I really appreciated. I really like the song too.

When I first heard Tono sing in KWHR, I didn't like his voice that much but after hearing this song, I actually think Tono has a nice voice.

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
Lakorn Watchers said:
Thank you so much for replying to my question on the name of this song. I really appreciated. I really like the song too.

When I first heard Tono sing in KWHR, I didn't like his voice that much but after hearing this song, I actually think Tono has a nice voice.
here's a download link of tono's song if you wanted it: http://bit.ly/15DwD5M

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I watched the first version back when I was in I think it was either in 5th-6 grade and was super hooked.....now I'm watching the remake and all I want to do is punch Poo in the face !!! I can't stand watching a weak Pra'ek man !!! This lakorn makes me piss off hahah can't stop talking shx about poo lmaoooo ! It's def nice seeing P'Num take on Pra'ek roles again, oh how I wish Salai was Donut...I can't tolerate Pang =x Tono is looking really good in here *smiles eeeeks and the ost is my obsession atm !! Eheheh currently watching it right at this moment with my sister and I saw little Tono *Ryu. How cute they actually used him as little Tono!!! Arghhhh Poo's mom is driving me nuts. How the heck are you going to take your grandson away from your daughter in law on the first day they get to return home. Omfg!!! And how the heck are you going to miss out on your wife giving birth to yo child tho !? I swear you are only digging up your own grave if you marry a mammas boy !!!! Kub Mae this Kub Mae that !!!!

I'm already liking Mo's pairing (;

Btw. Everything is really fast paced so far.