[Ch5] Pik Marn (Exact & Scenerio)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Omgahhh.. Peek Marn.. gahhhh... remake I'm definitely ready for one!  I've been waiting forever.. 

Tik was so darn beautiful!!  But Job was so darn annoying since he was a mama's boy..  I actually liked the lakorn though :p

Exact's cast?  Hmm.. I don't know..

fanny

sarNie Adult
I guess Pang still n'ek because ch.5 don't have much actors/actresses. It so odd Pang still get to be n'ek yet Fang is down grade to be supporting. Fang is much more likable and more n'ek material than Pang.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Omg pang and num???? I love seeing Pang eeww not sure how Num will play the husband. He was a dead mamas boy soooo pathetic. I wonder whos playing the nak suek sa role who Pang will have a fling with..lol I loved Tik with that nak suek sa kiddo lol their affair was the best part for me lmaooo

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Tono and Ak are so cute!!!! I actually think Pang is a great actress and is really pretty too. As for taking nang'ek roles anyone can do it because it doesn't require that you have to beautiful in order to get the role. It's real life and nobody's perfect. Fang should be getting nang'ek roles as well, but I guess she's not taking them not that don't give it to her. Num, hmm, I'll wait to see how he plays. So reading these comments, I'm guessing Pik Marn was the lakorn where p'ek's mom doesn't like nang'ek and tries to get them to divorce and the p'ek is stupid enough to listen to his mom right. Tik, you mean Tik Kanyarat? If yes then I've seen the old version in hmong dubb, but a remake would be great. :p

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to see Num back on screen. I always liked Pang, so looking forward to this lakorn. I never saw the old version but seen the trailer and it looks good.

SonYukView4ever

I heard Tono is playing Pang's fling in here.  I think I'm going to pass.  Cannot take Tono's acting/look srsly. -_-

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Really daisy, I love Tono eversince KWHR, but I want don't him to play a role like the fling dude. It'll break my heart.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I want a  Pong and Bee reunion but not now, too much Pong already. I really want Num to make a comeback as pra'ek in here so i'm in. :)

SonYukView4ever

i havent seen a pong lakorn since his last one with Bee. lol I only watch certain people with certain lakorn lol its been ages since i watched a ch5 lakorn