[Ch5] Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk (Exact)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
They are at the beach alot -- lol. Grace is so beautiful! I've never seen her act but I feel like I want to see her as nang'ek someday. She's got a good height.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing more photos.

Blissfulxoxo if you want to watch Grace act watch "Nang Sao Jumlaeng Ruk" that is her first lakorn.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow nat look so cool in here... Tar look kinda weird in here, he hair not good looking at all.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Vill is so pretty. She reminds me so much of old time actress Ning Kullasatree.
They don't look exactly alike but their looks are similar.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
WOW!!!! :faint: :shock2:

One of my dreams came true!!! xD Finally, Vill and Pong in a true lakorn with each other as the pra'nangs. Hehehehehe, thank you so much, Exact! :dance3: :beer: Has been waiting for them to pair up ever since their magazine shoot. :wub: I was so giddy and happy when I first read this topic, and I still am after the past weeks! Too bad I have't been able to talk about it until now. Will be busy with work and other stuff, but I will be sure to get back to this topic.

I was laying down comfortably on the coach, but when I read the names, I literally sat up !
OMGGGGGGGGGG PONG & VILL !!!! EEEKS !!

I wanted them to do a lakorn together !!!!!
Hope its true !

OUWEEEEEE

I had the same reaction as you. :D Except I was at work, and decided to check on AsianFuse during my 10 minute break. Found out that there were two new topics added to AF by looksy. Knowing that looksy is a Pong fan, I knew that the two new lakorn topics must be about Pong. I was randomly wondering if I would see Vill's name alongside his name, but wasn't hoping for much.

I opened up the two topics and what do I find? Vill's name with Pong in this topic! I sat up straighter in my chair and screamed (softly) in excitement. ^_^

Whoot!!! So excited for this lakorn and pleased that it's airing in January. Yes!!! :clap:

The only sad part for me is that it's a romantic comedy instead of romantic drama lol. :lmao: I wanted to see Pong and Vill in hardcore romance/drama, but ah well, I will accept it anyway, cause it's already too perfect that they're pairing up. Not to mention, Exact won't disappoint me hehehe.

AikOm^_^

that magazine was what started it off for me ! PONG & VILL FTW (=
Oh, yeah, same here. Didn't even dream of Pong and Vill pairing up until that magazine shoot. :yes:

Pong and Vill will be HAWT in the lakorn. Just til you wait see the next few pics that I will be posting hahaha.

AikOm^_^

Credits to Vill's FaceBook, tieba.baidu.com (Vill's section), Vill's Instagram.

AikOm^_^

Seems like some of the pics I posted in the previous post are kind of random, but they're really not that random. :lol: For this pic, Vill tweeted,“My lakorn set #น้ำขึ้นให้รีบรัก เป๊ะเว่อร์!!!!!” I'm guessing that it's the lakorn set for Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk.

For this pic, Vill commented, "Just know this is Pong Nawat's Ray Bans sunglasses lol."

Awh, so adorable that she's wearing his Ray Bans sunglasses. My mind's wondering how she got to wear it hehehe. If he lent it to her, how sweet! :wub: Or perhaps she "borrowed" it from him...without asking. :lol2:

They're so cute together!!! :cloud9: But I do notice that there aren't as many pics of Pong and Vill as the others; in the ones that do have them so far, they kind of seem...distant with each other (meaning they don't stand as close to each other as I wanted). :whahuh: Gosh, Grace and Tar had more photos than these two (I'm not complaining about that though, for Grace and Tar's photos are CUTE as well). Can't wait to see if they will have chemistry. I fear the age gap may prove too big, for I think Vill seems to be too shy around Pong. Prove me wrong, you two!

Oh yeah, heck, even there seems to be more pics of Pei and Pong than Pong and Vill. :coverlaf: Pei and Pong seem VERY comfortable with each other hehehe.

I don't know about you gals, but I'm getting butterflies in my stomach from that pic of Pong and Vill alone with each other. :shock2: :faint: :spin: It's the way he's looking at her...hehehe, gosh, he looks so darn hot! His casual clothes and cocky yet masculine pose make him even sexier. Rawr. The innocent and confused expression on Vill's face just perfected their situation. :wub: I love it!

As for the second pic, wow, looks like Tar and Pong will get into a fight! :clap: Hope that Tar has improved his fighting skills. They both look cool yet hot at the same time. xD Vill looks adorable! Someone must have interrupted the fight. Pong's leg is in a super awkward position. :rofl:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Maiko you are too cute na !

*screams ! Thanks for sharing the pics !!
Hehehhe I bet she took em' without asking :p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
WOW!!!! :faint: :shock2:

One of my dreams came true!!! xD Finally, Vill and Pong in a true lakorn with each other as the pra'nangs. Hehehehehe, thank you so much, Exact! :dance3: :beer: Has been waiting for them to pair up ever since their magazine shoot. :wub: I was so giddy and happy when I first read this topic, and I still am after the past weeks! Too bad I have't been able to talk about it until now. Will be busy with work and other stuff, but I will be sure to get back to this topic.

I had the same reaction as you. :D Except I was at work, and decided to check on AsianFuse during my 10 minute break. Found out that there were two new topics added to AF by looksy. Knowing that looksy is a Pong fan, I knew that the two new lakorn topics must be about Pong. I was randomly wondering if I would see Vill's name alongside his name, but wasn't hoping for much.

I opened up the two topics and what do I find? Vill's name with Pong in this topic! I sat up straighter in my chair and screamed (softly) in excitement. ^_^

Whoot!!! So excited for this lakorn and pleased that it's airing in January. Yes!!! :clap:

The only sad part for me is that it's a romantic comedy instead of romantic drama lol. :lmao: I wanted to see Pong and Vill in hardcore romance/drama, but ah well, I will accept it anyway, cause it's already too perfect that they're pairing up. Not to mention, Exact won't disappoint me hehehe.
HAHAHA that pic right there screams "HOTNESS" :p hahaha
eeeeeekkksss going to start making mv(s) of them LOL
My next koo kwan :p

looksy

sarNie Adult
Found out that there were two new topics added to AF by looksy. Knowing that looksy is a Pong fan, I knew that the two new lakorn topics must be about Pong. I was randomly wondering if I would see Vill's name alongside his name, but wasn't hoping for much.

Hehe........you know me too well Maiko. I'm delighted that the news about this lakorn got you all excited. Pong and Veiw really do look cute together. I hope to see a lot of chemistry between them. But like you, I do wish it was a drama instead of a comedy.

Anywho, here's the synopsis to the lakron. We just posted it at the blog. No wonder Exact rushed to get this lakorn on air so fast b/c the storyline involves the current flooding in Thailand.

Lakorn Synopsis
http://pongandaom.blogspot.com/2011/12/synopsis-of-nam-kueng-hai-reab-ruk.html