[Ch5] Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk (Exact)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
can someone sub this เอ็กแซ๊กท์วางตัว "ป้อง ณวัฒน์ - วิว วรรณรท" ประกบคู่กันในละครคอมเมดี้"น้ำขึ้นให้รีบรัก" i just found with pong and vill pic. if this lakorn is also fang,nat, tar ploy boyfriend and grace in here too right.

myheromike

the new confirmed that Pong and Vill will pair up on exact's new comedy drama: Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk.
Did u the Thai letter say like that right. I think I see that in I used dictionary to sub but I can not really read it. It is another one of pong and vill right.

myheromike

do u have the clip of this open ceremony i try to everywhere but i didnt found it to watch. wanna see the clip how pong and vill how will look like. why do grace wear like she is a dara in this lakorn did she play as dara in here or not.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
*scream cries kicks

I am so freaking HAPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY !
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol they better not turn vill into country/poor girl.
I am most happy Vill and Pong are pranang! HOT HOT! an Grace looks so stunning! So beautiful!
I bet she's the sexy nangrai who will be sleeping over Pong in bed. LOL

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

credit pong fc, pei, vill's instagram

IDK but when I see the pictures, I must say I'm a bit impressed about how this lakorn turned out, and a little bit excited. Such a hypocrite. :whistle:

lingda

sarNie Egg
wow,aom's father in the above picture.
he has co-star with every praek of Exact,such as mos,captain,puri,pepper,oh,chakrit,and this time with pong.

but he never produced dramas for Exact,his company cooperation with CH3.