[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
poobae91 said:
@Mahalo & @faythele, both of you guys make sense lol. guess we'll never know if they write this differently because both girls are amazing.

however, like faythele said, thep was attracted to her before the life and death situation. dararai didn't show it, but thep did and the loyalty part showed how kind and thoughtful she was. it made him realize that she does care for him excluding her fiesty personality towards him.

he might have fallen for yodlah first if he met her because after all he is a man haha.
Karma has no eyes. Lol. It's true. Yodlah brought it onto herself for not handling the situation better, but the fact that Dararai and Thep decided to be together anyways knowing that it'll hurt Yodlah will be bad karma. The rightful thing to do would be for no one to end up together since there will be no happy ending regardless of who ends up with who. Why not equally divide the pain? Lol. And another thing, Thep should have taken the situation into his hands right away after he found out Jao Rai was Dararai. The fact that they switched brides on the day of the wedding is so terrible for Yodlah. Imagine you getting married to the man of your dreams and find out on your wedding day that you won't because your fiancee actually fell in love with your half sister first. I know she has no control of the situation but I pity her for knowing last minute. I, in no way, support her behavior afterwards. I just pity her life. 

Faythele said:
I think you might just have your wish. In the trailer, Yordlah was dressed in a modern way. I think she might end up playing herself instead to get Luang Thepp. I think in a love triangle, someone will always get hurt. If Yordlah didn't then Dararai would. It's no one's fault. You take that risk when you decided to like someone. Just as Dararai took the risk of being miserable for life when she decided to give up the love of her life for her sister. So I don't think it's fair to shift the blame to Luang Thepp & Dararai for Yordlah's misery. She herself played a large part in it. Why did she not ask Luang Thepp why he changed his mind if she assumed he loved her so much? To me they are all victims & the cause of this miseries. Luang Thepp & Dararai should have find an opportunity to explain the situation to Yordlah; and Yordlah should have ask them why, instead of just believing a stranger's words without a doubt that her sister blamed her. None are more innocent than others. But Yordlah has to take full responsibility for the killings because those people are just innocent & have nothing to do with this. So until she acknowledge her mistskes, she will always be miserable.

I think Luang Thepp is just destined for Dararai because even his sister & mother was reincarnated to be with Dararai in the present life. His mother & sister clearly loved her in the past and the present. They feel exactly the same about Yordlah now as they did in the past. Yordlah is just not meant for that family.
And really?!? That would be interesting. I'd love to see them compete for Tri's heart fair and square. But that's not possible since Yodlah will probably use her dark powers. The problem here is that Dararai has an advantage each life time because she gets to meet Thep first. I was just wondering WHAT IF it was the other way around and Yodlah was the one he met first and saved his life. Haha. Would he still fall for Dararai's feisty personality? Btw, great job engaging in the conversation girls! :) Love your thoughts. 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Now that would be interesting to see - kind of like the lakorn version of Sliding Doors where they switch between alternate realities. In one reality, Thep meets Yordlah first and in the other, Dararai, and then they show how their storylines progress and intersect at the same time. I would totally watch that.

I also want to add that had the situation been reversed, I'm not sure Yordlah would have been as brave as Dararai because they have completely different talents and personality. I picture Yordlah more the damsel in distress type with Luang Thep saving her instead of the other way around, although that doesn't mean she couldn't save his life. She's smart and clever, so even if she doesn't save him using her physical prowess, she'd save him using her brain.

Faythele

sarNie Egg
I also pity Yordlah as well because she was a good person & sister but just too blind in love. I pity their sisterhood the most. I hope it will be repair in the end.

I ddon't think Dararai can really refused after being caught by her father. Because this is not a simple marriage. It's a political union. Don't forget both Dararai & Yordlah are the lord's daughters. He loved them both, so he think he has to save his daughter's name from being tainted forever. I think we have to see the next episode as to how the switch was handled. But I do agree that Luang Thepp should have told his father right away that he found his love. There are so many things that they all could do to avoid this but didn't do. We may all disagree but one thing we have to agree on is that Luang Thepp and Dararai are fated to be together and no one can get in between them.

On a light side, I want to see more jealousy from Luang Thepp. Unlike most other lakorns, his jealousy is very tamed and subtle.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea, I think Yodlah misunderstood Daralai because she thought through out the whole time that LuangThep was her "fiance" and for Daralai to snatch Luangthep with black magic was just flaw (which is not true).  She had no idea LuangThep was Daralai's first love from the jungle.  Kind of sad, a huge misunderstanding that turned into a 200 year long curse for her.

Will Yodlah ever figure out that Luangthep was Daralai's Pak. That's my curiosity lol

Can't wait til tomorrow!! So much more happening for Daralai and Luangthep. Poor Yodlah. lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I loved reading everyone's thoughts on how they should handle the situation, but if they resolve this in the beginning there wouldn't be any drama for us to watch. Lol

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
And really?!? That would be interesting. I'd love to see them compete for Tri's heart fair and square. But that's not possible since Yodlah will probably use her dark powers. The problem here is that Dararai has an advantage each life time because she gets to meet Thep first. I was just wondering WHAT IF it was the other way around and Yodlah was the one he met first and saved his life. Haha. Would he still fall for Dararai's feisty personality? Btw, great job engaging in the conversation girls! :) Love your thoughts. 
They should have done it that way so that we could know if Thi really loves Dao even if he meet her first or after yodlah. However, in the present life I feel like yodlah would manipulate his feelings, and make him lust for her so I don't know if this would have played out right.

One reason why I keep having the sense that they are destined for each other because they would always find and meet each other first. Even with or without yodlah, they are destined to fall in love with eachother.

SonYukView4ever

again, another "WOW" from me lol I can't wait til tomorrow.  Yodlah  is going to be in human form, meeting Tripope and Dao for the first time; they're both shocking to meet her.  I hope some jealousy scenes come up; preview looks so good. Today's episode is another up and down episode, Lindsay funny as always lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Holy cow! And when I thought that this couldn't get any better it does! Pinky is so seductive in her modern clothes. Have no idea what's gonna happen next but I'm excited!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Oh my, this was a slow episode. But, I love love the part where dararai saw thee as thep. That part was small, but so touching.

SonYukView4ever

poobae91 said:
Oh my, this was a slow episode. But, I love love the part where dararai saw thee as thep. That part was small, but so touching.

ahaha yea that scene threw me off, it was so hilarious. dao kept seeing tri as thep after all her nightmares and dreams. 

SonYukView4ever

YinGgyTASTIC said:
I just want to see the ep when all three see each other

yep thats tomrrow, yodlah as sanglah in human form is most excited to see tripope. tripope is gonna have a hard time choosing dao and her now lol

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OMG, I didn't see today's episode but saw the preview & Yodlah in human form!?
I'm so excited, oh gosh. It's gonna be awesome :D !!
Love Toomtam and Mo's confused expressions, hahaha.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:

ahaha yea that scene threw me off, it was so hilarious. dao kept seeing tri as thep after all her nightmares and dreams. 
Haha, I find Thep more handsome than Tri even though they are the same person.

SonYukView4ever

poobae91 said:
Haha, I find Thep more handsome than Tri even though they are the same person.

ditto. thep is a lot more handsome; tri is like a little boy LOL ahahahahaha
but thep is so oh oh manly and handsome :)

poobae91

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:

ditto. thep is a lot more handsome; tri is like a little boy LOL ahahahahaha
but thep is so oh oh manly and handsome :)
Lol, totally handsome! I think it's also because of his mannerism and his soft expression when he looks at Dararai, ugh, that yearning look is killing me. Plus, I didn't think that toomtam will match traditional clothes, but he wears them well. I even find him handsome when he's wearing the white plain outfit one haha. Dararai is one lucky lady to have his heart!

SonYukView4ever

thep is pretty handsome; but in this episode tri actually looks more mature too, must be the make up. :) Tri looks extra handsome when he and Dao meets Yodlah again ahaha

anyways, ep15 is really good. next week's episodes look so interesting! i am already having a KNK withdrawal lol, I can't believe I have to wait a whole more week til the next two episodes!  :cry:

Pinky does look seductive and sexy with the red lips. she makes mo look like a little girl ahahah, but I still love Mo and Toomtam.  Pinky plays her role well, she isn't going to let go of her grudge against Daralai. I think what's rather sad for Yodlah is that she fails to realize and accept that Tri does not love her, and that Dao doesn't know her personally anymore.  She's trying hard to make everyone see her pain but neither Tri or Dao could help because they are new people now.

In many scenes, Tri doesn't look like he has any interest in Yodlah, whether it's in the past or the present, he shows very little interest in her.  I don't know how she cannot see that? but yea, I still want to see what yodlah is capable of and what will happen in the end?  she swears to destroy and suffer daralai forever. we'll see what justice brings them all then. lol

waverly_xiong

sarNie Egg
Hmm....I don't like where this lakorn is heading. I don't think it was necessary for Yodlah to become human. She has nothing to gain from it. Dao and Tripope were just meant be to be.

I really hope we will get more flashbacks of the past. I want to know the fate of Dararai and Thep after Yodlah's passing. Did they stay together or separate because of guilt?

Faythele

sarNie Egg
I think Yordlah is a weak person. I think it's mostly because she doesn't out or interact with people much. I don't know if Dararai is Thepp's original dream type of girl or not before he fell in love with her, but she definitely became his ideal wife. As we can see from Yordlah's version, she encouraged & support his work & responsibility. Yordlah is different. She was so engrossed & crave his attention so much that she failed to see that he doesn't attend to his responsibility either as a son or as a Lord. If it was reversed, Dararai wouldn't lose herself like that. She could have turn on Yordlah for trying to steal her husband, but she didn't.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
waverly_xiong said:
Hmm....I don't like where this lakorn is heading. I don't think it was necessary for Yodlah to become human. She has nothing to gain from it. Dao and Tripope were just meant be to be.

I really hope we will get more flashbacks of the past. I want to know the fate of Dararai and Thep after Yodlah's passing. Did they stay together or separate because of guilt?
Maybe they are trying to give her a happy ending with kaew.