[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Daralai and Yodlah are paternal sisters. Yodlah's mom is the first wife. Daralai's mom love her as a daughter too but Yodlah is too blinded with hated toward the little sister to see it. She is the kind of person who will blame other people for her problems. She doesn't realize that she is the one who did the black magic toward luang Thep. She think the magic sorcerer guy understand her more than her father. What her father did to her, he is trying to protect her and so she wouldn't go out harm other people. But Yodlah saw the action as betrayal and that no one love and understand her. And only thing seem so good to her is pra'ek love. She truly belief pra'ek loves her not Daralai.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Proomise said:
Well, I also felt bad for Yodlah today but cant help being suspicous if it's really true ...

Thanks Mahola for explaining! I was so confused over the characters (I'm not thai and only understand a little) like whos father is whos and which mother is whose?
So the one that got killed is LuangTheps mom? Not Daralais (I think I got confused cause in the present she is Daos mom also the sister)
Which one is their (Daralai and Yodlahs) father? The one (dont know the name but he was the father in 4HHKK and Kobs dad in TonRukRimRua) or the other?

And Yodlah and Daralai are sisters , right? With same parents? :)
Yes, the one that fell down the stairs is Toomtam's mother in his past life. But in the present, she's Mo's mother. That's why when they first met in the present, Mo's mother told Toomtam that she feels a mother and son connection with him as if they were meant to be mother and son. And Yodlah and Dararai are half sisters. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
im liking everything so far, although I do skip some irrelevant scenes here and there.  But, it's good pace so far! I'm waiting for Mo and Toomtam's scenes together. like everyone, I anticipate for the twist of this lakorn!! o_O.

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
SPOILER ALERT
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
i also saw from a  talk show that daralai and luangthep actually met in the forest one time on his way to meeting yordlah.... at that time, his father arranged his marriage and he had a duty to marry yordlah. when he got lost in the forest, he met daralai and fell in love with her. after separating from there, he meets yordlah to fulfil his duty, and then finds out that daralai is actually yordlah's half sister.
yordlah has no knowledge of this whatsoever and that is how the misunderstanding could have been caused, and has resulted in her vengeance until this day! (this hasn't been revealed yet since it's currently from YORDLAH's point of view, not the neutral view) 
it's gonna get even juicier later; can't wait!!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks and it obvious tat Yodlah make most of da storyline up lol after she is a "mad/revenge ghost" hehehehe. She will make anything possible just to make her happy lol!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Man....when are subs coming out. HAHA. I'm so impatient. I skimmed through EP4&5 RAW...

Asy

sarNie Immature
OMG thanks for the spoiler. Okay now that makes sense why Luang Thep got engaged with Yodlah. Earlier I was pissed off with Luang Thep. He loved Dararai or not lol. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Man....when are subs coming out. HAHA. I'm so impatient. I skimmed through EP4&5 RAW...
Phatman, I though you were Thai all this time. I just saw this dubbed in Khmer and can't wait for more next week. I am liking this drama cus of Mo and Toomtam chemistry and the suspense.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
Phatman, I though you were Thai all this time. I just saw this dubbed in Khmer and can't wait for more next week. I am liking this drama cus of Mo and Toomtam chemistry and the suspense.

Nope, I wish I was Thai haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know what, Mo has a naturally evil-looking face. Even while she smiles she looks evil. HAHA. So I guess we can't really blame her for looking evil ALLLL the time in here. 

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
preetam said:
Toomtam makes his pair with Mo works but Mo does not engage me because of her facial expressions. So far TT and Pinky looks better because Pinky acts better
i too find ,mo's acting quite unnatural.. as for pinky she is very pretty in this drama

Proomise

sarNie Egg
Thanks for answering, noydarny & Mahalo .. I get it now :) So they are sisters with same father and different mothers :D
And thanks for the spoiler, jarofnothing!! I knew there must be something behing going on like that!! Now cant wait for next week!! Looking forward to next episode , hope we'll see more scenes of ToomMo!! :)

Btw, I really think Pinky is pretty but somehow I better like Mo with Toomtam :D?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thank you so much for the spoilers :) I really enjoy reading all your thoughts.
I'm still behind on this week's episodes, so anxious to see the episodes though.
As for Toomtam, I think he has great chemistry with all his girls.
In this lakorn however, I prefer him with Mo. Toomtam and Pinky do look nice but I just like Toomtam and Mo more.
I don't have anything against Pinky though, her acting is incredible and very natural.

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
You know what, Mo has a naturally evil-looking face. Even while she smiles she looks evil. HAHA. So I guess we can't really blame her for looking evil ALLLL the time in here. 
i couldn't agree more! i remember her rai role in pan ruk pan rai and it seems like she still has that 'evil' look from that lakorn ahahhaa

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jarofnothing said:
i couldn't agree more! i remember her rai role in pan ruk pan rai and it seems like she still has that 'evil' look from that lakorn ahahhaa

She played rai before? I'm not surprise. She's perfect for a rai gal. HAHA.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
phatman said:
She played rai before? I'm not surprise. She's perfect for a rai gal. HAHA.
She DId Play Rai
But Shes Started Of As Nang'ek In Likt Fah Chata Din
With Son Yuke