[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Nangfah11: Thanks for joining this thread! And glad you loved Sud Sai Parn (:) Sadly, I don't know the summary. I believe there's a summary of it somewhere in Thai but I can't read Thai T__T

Lemmo: You're awesome for always posting up pics. Thank you so much :D 

Oooh, the location looks creepy. It's daytime and it already looks creepy .. now, if it's night time, O.O oh no. LOL. The setting for this lakorn looks really nice. I'm liking it :)
Aww, Mo's so cute. I guess she will be having short hair in this lakorn? I was hoping she'd have long hair but short hair is fine as well. She's still a beauty. And is that Ploy Thanida? Oooh ;D
Hunz and Grand are hot even though their positioning is a bit weird in that photo but danggg, is it getting hot in here or what? Haha, they're surely gonna be a hot couple. Can't wait for their scenes.

I literally just fainted, JK. Toomtam looks so nice in that suit, oh oh ohhh. His expressions are too cute, gotta love his smile. And his earring is sexy. I am really getting used to his hair -- I love it. Definitely looks more modern. Ahhh, can just stare at him all day~ Okay, enough of the creepiness. XD

Toomtam and Grand -- too cute eating those chips. Their expressions, hahaha. Kinda upset that there aren't much photos of just Toomtam and Mo ... I thought they were closer than that but it's okay, we'll just have to wait. So Ploy Thanida's in this lakorn? I saw her in two pictures ...? Not sure... but it'd be awesome if she was.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Srsly, I love my Toomtam, but he needs to fix that hair!! It's bugging me! LOL. I don't want to sit through Thripope looking like that!!!! LOL. Now, I must count on Luang Thep to charm me with his nicely combed and clean cut hair. Lmao. XD! Maybe, I will really have to use my last resort of imaging Khun Tithit as Thripope, lmfao! 55++++++++++++++++ :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Yes, I'm still trying to work on that summary. lmao. It's so time consuming, I've been busy and sometimes I can't even find the English terms for that Thai word. Lol. I feel like my English is so limited when trying to translate from Thai to English. lmao.  Ahh, I need to have more faith with my Thai and English. hahahah.

Anyways, Saw lots of single pictures of Toomtam filming, and yes, it's going well and looking good so far!!!!!!! But sadly, no one is spoiling us with any real scenes from the lakorn..mostly just photoshoots of Toomtam by himself and the crew.  I guess Exact doesn't like to spoil any scene since it could ruin the lakorn for the viewers.

SonYukView4ever

lemmo said:
more updated pic

I really LOVE these Thai style houses.  They are so beautiful and VERY appropriate for Boran, ancient and period lakorns in general.  AND they make horror films more haunting and scarier too. lol! I am such a chicken when it comes to horror films but I think I will be prepared for the setting and style in here. :)

Toomtaam is doing perfectly fine right now. I'd rather him pick up lakorns (preferably pra'ek roles) and build experience now than focus on his singing career. We all know he can sing but can he act? Yes, he can act but he needs to build experience, nevertheless. I look forward to seeing him with different actresses such as the leading ladies in this lakorn, Pinky and Mo. I don't like Pinky so I really hope he ends up with Mo. I'd rather see Toomtaam and Mo as leads than Toomtaam with Pinky.
So far, his most compatible nang'ek is View. I LOVED him with Charebelle but he and View looks so much cuter. Now, I want to see Toomtaam with Mo because last time Mo was nang'ek, she was paired with Pong and that lakorn was one huge flop.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Daisydukes: Awww, I actually like his hair, haha. We have our differences but hopefully, his Thripope hair will satisfy you :) We'll wait for your summary but if it's too hard, no need to do it ^__^ Yeah, I want to see more scenes but Exact is being so secretive, ughh. & I love the houses, too!!

Thatsouthernasianchick: Agreed, Toomtam can act & sing! He's so talented~
I don't really care who Toomtam ends up with but I have a feeling he'll end up with Mo. I like Toomtam with both Vill and Charebelle but he definitely matches Vill more. They look similar and they just have that spark (:) Yeah, I know right. Marn Gamathep was just not my cup of tea -.-

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Credit: ToomtamFc Maeew & Toomtam's Channel @ facebook

Toomtam's so cute here with his smile. Aww, he looks good in pink and Grand is beautiful in traditional clothing. :)

Toomtam looks so good here. Really love his eyes and pose. Ahhh, so cute in a suit.

Mo and Grand are such beautiful girls. Love their outfits and Toomtam's pose, LOLOL. He's too cute :3

Toomtam & Grand don't make such a bad pair either. Grand looks so innocent here and beautiful. Toomtam -- really liking his slick hair and pink shirt~

Toomtam </3

Toomtam and Ploy Thanida, they would make a cute couple! Oh gosh, Ploy has such a baby face.

Last photo, Mo definitely took the spotlight in this photo, haha. She's not crammed in with the crowd xD I can still see Toomtam up there with his smile (:)

I'm so happy to be seeing a bit more photos. I'd like to see more photos of the actual scenes in the dramas & more of Toomtam & Mo but it's all good. :) Will wait for more~

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
nice that we get pics update on drama filming, so most likely it's going to be air next year huh? 

and i was just curious anyone know why he got another instagram account?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Nanciie: Yeah, I have a feeling it'll air next year ;~; It's gonna be a long wait but we'll wait patiently for our Toomtam, tehee ;D I have no idea :O

Credit: Toomtam's Channel @ facebook

Okay, I have no idea what this scene is for ... is it for the lakorn? Doesn't look like it's related to the lakorn but I'm not sure ... I just posted these photos because of Toomtam & Mo :D
And woot, woot, there should have been a close up photo here but it's fine ^^

Haha, Toomtam's so cute. Is he in a tub? LOLOL. Not really digging his outfit but he's a total cutie.

This picture had me smiling like a cheeseball XD I just love the look on Mo's face -- so mesmerized. Too bad we can't see Toomtam's expression. But yeah, they're so close!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Video Credit: Monkeyseptember happy @ youtube

Instead of posting a bunch of photos, here's a video with photos :) I'm still confused as to what the scene in the photos is for ... is it part of the lakorn? Or..? Lol. Anyways, really loving Toomtam and Mo's pics. They look so cool and Toomtam -- oh gosh, they way he looks at her and the way Mo looks back at him. I can already feel some sparking chemistry (:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT2WX1ArHfY

Everyone, please remember to support Koom Nang Kruan on Webstagram/IG! So sad I don't have an account so all I can do at the moment is bookmark the page ;~;

http://web.stagram.com/n/koomnangkruan

Credit: ละคร คุ้มนางครวญ @ facebook

And here's one photo I want to share :D Haha, I couldn't stop laughing at Toomtam's expression. He's like eww XD And Mo's all posing. Aww, these two! </3

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Some photos.

Cr to: IG

Mo

I thought why is Mo so taller than the car until I look at the bottom of the car.  :coverlaf:

Grand

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yamamiki: Agreed, the video's such a tease ;~; We need more!!

Dancy: Thank you so much for the photos. Mo looks so gorgeous in her pink attire. She's so skinny :) And LOL, I was wondering why she was so tall, too. I probably wouldn't have figured out she was standing on something if I hadn't read your comment XD
Woahh, Grand is stunning in that pink dress. Love her hair as well and her makeup's corresponds her dress so well. She's beautiful in the last photo, too. I'm really loving the clothing for this lakorn so far.

SonYukView4ever

Marina, I've been meaning to answer one of your questions about those scenes up there.  Yes, the scene where Toomtam and Mo dress as "Egyptian or middle eastern" is part of the lakorn, part of the play for the lakorn.  That scene according to the fans is the opening scene for Mo, TT, and Grand.  And, the fans were invited to attend as extras in the audience, so basically Toomtam's FC stormed the hall, lol, and went in to be "extras" for the play's audience and took lots of goodie pictures for us!! We're very thankful for that!! :) ^_^

A few more pictures credit to Princetamgroup IG :)

Can't wait for this very specific kiss scene!! ^_^ I hope it's a real lips to lips, not just a tease from Thripope to Pimdao lol :p  If there are any real kisses in this lakorn, then Toomtam is really the KING of Kissing Machine, Lmao, he will have kissed ALL of his nang'eks!!!! I don't think any pra'ek has ever been this lucky. LOL. And, most of Toomtam's nang'eks are all very pretty...Vill, Mo, Pinky, and Charabelle. lol. Woot, HOT TOOMTAM! lol. I'm so drawn too you. lmbo 555++++

LOVE this picture. Toom reminds me of Tithit. 5555555555555555555+ HOT.  Why are you so cute and charming, Toom?!?!? :) :)  :dance1:

ok, more pictures will come later. My computer is really SLLLLOOOOWWWW like a turtle. lol :yuck:

cr. TTFC/Princetamgroup IG :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Daisydukes, thank you so much for clarifying it. I was all confused since it didn't look at all like it was connected to the lakorn xD But thank you. I'm actually glad knowing this is part of the lakorn cause these pictures are so hot. If only I could have attended this opening scene ;~; Yes, I can imagine all of Toomtam's fans storming the halls & fangirling like crazy -- I know I would, hehe :D

I'm so happy to see these photos (:) They are so close, woooot! Yeah, I really hope it's lip to lip, too because that would just be awesome. Toomtam's always teasing though ;~; haha. YES, KISSING MACHINE. Everyone wants to be kissed by him so yup, he the kissing machine, LOLOL.

Speaking of Thitit, I miss him so much T__T Can't wait to see more pictures, thank you!

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
huajaikaungtur said:
Nanciie: Yeah, I have a feeling it'll air next year ;~; It's gonna be a long wait but we'll wait patiently for our Toomtam, tehee ;D I have no idea :eek:

Credit: Toomtam's Channel @ facebook

Okay, I have no idea what this scene is for ... is it for the lakorn? Doesn't look like it's related to the lakorn but I'm not sure ... I just posted these photos because of Toomtam & Mo :D
And woot, woot, there should have been a close up photo here but it's fine ^^

Haha, Toomtam's so cute. Is he in a tub? LOLOL. Not really digging his outfit but he's a total cutie.

This picture had me smiling like a cheeseball XD I just love the look on Mo's face -- so mesmerized. Too bad we can't see Toomtam's expression. But yeah, they're so close!
well i guess im happy that it air next year since i'll be busy till mid-december anyways =D

and thanks guys for all the pics,and wonder of how much "in the past" scenes they going to have, cuz i guess im not that much into the "ancient" drama costumes :( or prob im just not use to it....

so yeah, does anyone actually know why toomtam got another instagram ??? sorry im just curious -_-"

SonYukView4ever

Nanciie said:
well i guess im happy that it air next year since i'll be busy till mid-december anyways =D

and thanks guys for all the pics,and wonder of how much "in the past" scenes they going to have, cuz i guess im not that much into the "ancient" drama costumes :( or prob im just not use to it....

so yeah, does anyone actually know why toomtam got another instagram ??? sorry im just curious -_-"

Yes, it's for sure airing early next year, we will get to watch this lakorn already. WOW. sounds so fast as time will fly by so quick. :D

I'm pretty sure, there will be an equal amount of past and present in here, bc Pinky will always be living as the ghost, from the past, but she will enter into the modern world and try to persuade Toomtam that he's her former lover. Although Pinky might or might not reincarnate, depends..I haven't fully read the summary yet. lol

Mo and Toomtam will always be the modern characters along with Grand and Hunz, but Mo and Toomtam will have flashbacks of the past, or will enter into the past when the Pinky enters the scene.  So, yea, I'm pretty there will be an equal amount of both past and present moments.  At first, I wasn't so sure about the whole past and present switching concept, but as the lakorn slowly progresses I'm rather interested.  I think the setting and location for this lakorn will be very beautiful too, so that's another bonus!  Clothing wise, I'm liking what I've seen so far. LOL. Even Toomtam looks pretty dabber in the TURBAN, LOL. 555+++

As for his new IG, there was an interview and article about it.  Toomtam mentioned that his phone broke for a few days, then when he tried to log back in, he got an email saying that his account has expired.  So, he couldn't log back in and just had to create the new one.  Media ask if it was hacked, he said "no, it would be pointless for people to hack his IG" lol. So, yea, I think that's all.  I was worried when he didn't update for a few days, but TTFC in Thailand seems very happy and supportive of him so yea I'm just going to live happily with them. lol.   :bopping:  :bopping:  :bopping:  :bopping: He doesn't use the old one anymore, even though it's still there.

@Marina, I still love, adore and miss Tithit, but once Thripope and LuangThep rolls in, I'll be happy again. 555++ I guess it's more of Toomtam that I miss. lol :)  But, yes, he's an adorable person, great actor!! ^^  Lets wait for more pictures and videos again. hahaha. ^^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Next year will be coming very soon. I'm glad we don't have to wait so long for this lakorn like all the other Exact lakorns. I'm actually opposite -- I really like the whole past and present in one lakorn. It's really interesting but yes, I do hope they don't focus too much on the past. The only other lakorn I've seen with past and present is Buang and that was when my sister was watching it. I have a feeling this lakorn will be a bit similar to Buang. 

Thank you Daisydukes for letting us know about Toomtam's IG. I was also wondering about it. ^^ And yes, we'll get hooked to Thripope and LuangThep soon. As a matter of fact, I know we already are :D 

Adora, hello :) Glad to see your input on this drama and I agree with you. Love the wardrobe and setting. I have a feeling the OST will be nice, too. Both of Toomtam's lakorns so far have had awesome OSTs so I'm excited :)

SonYukView4ever

@Marina, I haven't seen a past and present lakorn in forever, like ages and ages ago!! I don't even recall the latest one that I may have seen..I never watched Buang, I don't even know who are in it. lol  But for sure, KNK is going to be worthwhile!!! :D LOVE your new display picture btw!! So cute of Mo and Toom!!^^

@Adora, Taweepope would have been better if Om and Pancake had a least some chemistry.  They chemistry was so dull between them, and I love Om in general but in that lakorn I totally did not finish because I wasn't into Pancake or I just couldn't feel anything from Om to Pan. lol.

~~

I hope that Pinky will start filming soon too, I just want to see her reaction and chemistry with TT already.  I wonder how she'll portray her character and all.