[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yes I was stalking TTs fc and saw updates. I like TT LIKE this...the other day he just had weird wardrobe lol todays better. But spike hair would turn him manlier looolz

Yes mo n toomtam. I thought mo would wear extensions..guess not anymore.

Thx for sharing lemmo!!! Hope to toomtam mo n pinky soon!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Credit: Pookidteungkhunna2 @ youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teKdKPmUsnk

Woot! Woot! Finally a video on this, I've been waiting and when I saw this on my youtube, I was basically hollering like a little school kid XD LOL.

Toomtam, Mo, and Pinky -- I really love this triangle. They're all such good looking fellas. Can't keep my eyes of Toomtam, he looks so nice and well groomed. He's too perfect </3

And I'm really excited for Grand & Hunz's couple. They look hot even though they're the bad people :D

SonYukView4ever

Aww. Marina. LOL. Gosh, you posted this clip and my heart literally skipped a beat just to see Toomtam on screen again. LOL.  :woot:  :dance1:  :woot:  :woot: Ahhh, he is so charming!! Can't wait for charming and handsome Thripope&Luang Thep, Yard Lah (Pinky) and Pim Dao!!!!! :woot: ahhh++ grred. :pervie:  :woot2: Grand's character is going to keep me busy laughing my pants off.

I like Mo, but I hope she is good in here.  Pinky's character seems rather interesting and na son sarn (pitiful).

SonYukView4ever

Dreamlove said:
I don't feel like this lakorn is very interesting and I dislike Hunz.

lol. He's pra'rai so yea..his role won't be as significant but still a pra'rai.  This lakorn has more to do with morals, karma, faiths, love. Not sure how to describe it, but the only thing I am not prepared for is the haunting scenes of Pinky, or the haunting/ghost scenes.  I do NOT like Thai ghost horror films or lakorn, for they are almost too real and haunting.  But Pinky did mention, there won't be that much horror or haunting scenes, but more like mysterious and dark scenes...

I already saw a BTS of Toomtam in the forest at night, and there's smoke everyone...looks haunting and dauntingly good. lol. 

I think I will personally love this lakorn for the sad romantic love story between Pinky and Toomtam.  It's going to be darn good and mysterious.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Daisydukes: Hehe, I was waiting for your comment :3 He is super charming, of course and yes, I agree with you a lot. I hope Mo's good, too but I like how she'll be sassy. Pinky .. I'm still wondering how her character will be like ... but I'm getting a gist that she'll be pitiful.
I feel like when watching this lakron, I'll be rooting for Toomtam to be with both Pinky & Mo, (:)

Nanciie: Yess, when I saw the clip, I was jumping for joy!! Same here, I can watch Toomtam onscreen anyday xD

Dreamlove: It's okay that you feel that way. We haven't seen much photos and videos for the lakorn yet though ^^ I'm not a big fan of Hunz, too but he's not so bad (:)

And I agree with you, Daisydukes, I feel like this lakorn will center a lot around morals and I'm so excited for that concept. I'm excited for the couple scenes not so much the haunting scenes ;~; Not a fan of scary stuff and I get scared easily so the haunting will probably scare me. Then I have to remind myself it's just acting, haha.
I hope the scary scenes won't look too cheesy :) 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
eeeek, thanks for the clip na N'Marina :3

I'm squealing over P'Hunz & Grand. (more over Hunz :p) keke.  I can't wait to see them together onscreen!

and goodness, what is up with them two being so faraway as they take pics.. you guys are closer than that! Yahhhhh! No need to be nervous.. ehehehe :p

Toomtam looks dashing in the traditional wardrobe.

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
huajaikaungtur said:
Daisydukes: Hehe, I was waiting for your comment :3 He is super charming, of course and yes, I agree with you a lot. I hope Mo's good, too but I like how she'll be sassy. Pinky .. I'm still wondering how her character will be like ... but I'm getting a gist that she'll be pitiful.
I feel like when watching this lakron, I'll be rooting for Toomtam to be with both Pinky & Mo, (:)

Nanciie: Yess, when I saw the clip, I was jumping for joy!! Same here, I can watch Toomtam onscreen anyday xD

Dreamlove: It's okay that you feel that way. We haven't seen much photos and videos for the lakorn yet though ^^ I'm not a big fan of Hunz, too but he's not so bad (:)

And I agree with you, Daisydukes, I feel like this lakorn will center a lot around morals and I'm so excited for that concept. I'm excited for the couple scenes not so much the haunting scenes ;~; Not a fan of scary stuff and I get scared easily so the haunting will probably scare me. Then I have to remind myself it's just acting, haha.
I hope the scary scenes won't look too cheesy :) 
i know right, i wish he goes on more shows or hopefully thai stuff get more known so more subbers xD

oh yeah when this airs, i'll try to avoid watching it at night LOL but i don't really get that scare neways unless it's really scary (along with those creepy music when ghost appears or something)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Aikoden: No problem, girl :) Oh same here, I'm excited for Hunz & Grand's pairing even though I'm not big fans of either of them. They are really close though, I've seen them onstage and they got hot chemistry XD

Nanciie: Same here, I'd love to see him on more shows just so we can see his shining face. Hehe. I have a feeling Toomtam is already gaining a lot of fans so hopefully those fans will sub his future lakorns quickly, too ^^ Let's cross our fingers & hope so (:)

It's sad since I watch most of my lakorns at night ... I'll just have to be in a room with my sisters or cuddled in bed, hehe. Oh yeah, it's suspenseful, too and we never know when something's gonna pop up XD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ LOL, I know they have chemistry.. HOT chemistry onstage alright.. teehee.. Were they nervouse taking those fitting pics? ahaha j/k j/k.

I was just wondering why they were so far away from each other instead of super close.. since they've shown us their chemistry before :p

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Hi everyone. ^^ I have loved Toomtam and Vill from Sud Sai Parn and I am excited to know that Toomtam is having this lakorn in the work.  Does anyone have the summary for this lakorn or know what this will be about? Can you post it? Thank you.

lemmo

sarNie Egg
I like this location, huanted Thai ancient style house

cr: คุ้มนางครวญ  facebook

lemmo

sarNie Egg
†riη ‏@jibtrin  7h  
" 'คุ้มนางครวญ' คิวที่8 " พี่ถา โม IGพี่ถา pic.twitter.com/0tZABjt4Ch