[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Aw, thanks, Daisydukes :) I was already following his facebook pages and there's more pages for him, too :D But I wasn't following him on those instagram pages so thank you very much! Now, I just need to make an account. That sounds like a good idea, I need to find someone with a smartphone, hehe XD

Toomtam looks so sexy with his hair spiked up like that ;) I like his hair like that, too ... but I like it both ways, LOL. Maybe both? Can we have him with both hairstyles?? LOL. Oh well, if it's Toomtam, it's all good. He's so cute in that picture.
I love his smile so muchhh & his earring -- hot hot hot :D

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I miss Toomtam, man! I need to see more updates from this lakorn or I'll be running in nuts. Lol.
I really miss Toomtam ja. <3 A cutie, sweetheart! I just want more bts of this lakorn!

Anyways, Saw a few clips and pictures of him at yesterday's events.  Hope I would share, since there hasn't been much update on this lakorn itself! :)

Toomtam @ event for healthy water.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NuSr2f3xaU&feature=c4-overview&list=UUTI5HKicVgwdkSoF_XNVtQA

Toomtam bts of Suk 12 Rasee, hope it airs soon so I can watch him! hehe  :dance1:  :heart:  :yes:  :dance1:  :kiss2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsQqyzBTsro&feature=c4-overview&list=UUr09u_h3WpAyqH4wI_2DfcQ

credit to original owners, and TTFC.  :kiss2:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awww ;~; I'm at school, I can't see those videos. I'll have to wait until I get home but yes, so sad there are no updates.
I want some pictures/videos/anything about Toomtam, Mo, & Pinky.

But for now, I guess we can just post stuff about Toomtam. I miss this guy onscreen so much T__T

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
I love his look in the first video! He's so good-looking in that suit! And the way he wets his lips @ 1:15 is so SEXY!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. him wetting his lips is sexy, something I've noticed he does on occasionally. lol I do miss his handsome face onscreen.  It feels so long waiting to see him again!!! argg..miss the lovely and beautiful handsome face Toomtam!!! <3

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Grand is not as pretty as she use to be. I'm pretty sure she went to get some parts of her face done. :(
But I am excited since pinky in it. She was one of my old time fav actress

lemmo

sarNie Egg
he looks great in this style. So handsome :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:

i'm his new thai fan and sorry in my bad english . 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@lemmo: Glad to see you in this thread :) I love seeing new Toomtam fans and he looks too good in the suit :D Ahhh, too dreamy :3

lemmo

sarNie Egg
hi !!  @haujaikaungtur

glad to see u and everyone in this forum . I love his own style than Trepops clothes. Can we change stylist! :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

cr:toomtam factory @pantip

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
So I still don't understand who will tootam end up with?
I just can't wait for this kissing machine to work with MO and PINKY. I am not a Pinky fan but I hope this lakorn will make me have a TootaMo fever and PinkyTootam fever

lemmo

sarNie Egg
but in this lakorn , pinky acts as a ghost who waiting her man for a long time. i think mo is nang ek not pinky 

cr:toomtam factory @ pantip