[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
about the question from the video:
It start with Noona ask Bie will he still come back and "jin" with her since he's pra'ek broadway now. and he talks about "jin" word that has another meaning in his northern dialect  which mean a small meat. and it was cute like Bie defend Noona after kangsom like joke about her being like leftovers so Bie(a gentleman he is) said no she's not leftovers she's noona nuengtida n'ek roy lun (100million n'ek from her movie guan muen ho) and then joke about his baldness cause p'ek hua lun rhyme with n'ek roy lun. haha.  aww sweet guy so protective over her nobody better not joke about his girl in front of him like this. who wouldn't love him.

love this pic of them so cute! they look so happy. can't say this enough love how he look at her there's just so much affections in his eyes, his whole face just lite up so much when he's with her. and so does she. for me this is faces of two people in love.

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much, Teedee. Wow so excited when understanding more clearly what they said =)))) How Noona could ask P'Bie directly like this when she was standing beside another actors coming pair up with her. I'm sure the feeling she give Bie so deeply than anyone. Not simple "bro & sis" or Pi & Nong relation. I can understand this question in another way. She really wanted to say "Do you still love and miss me so much while you' re pra'ek Broadway and pair with another foreign actress?" =)) And basing on his answer I can understand that he said he and she  are always matched and suitable wherever they go and whenever they are" Because hua lun rhyme with n'ek roy lun. He always find the similarities btw them. Love P'Bie and Noona. Can't wait new lakorn. If they play Tae Bpang Korn, it will be passionate. Moreover I think Noona wears Thai traditional clothes quite beautiful. But I hope it will be a comedy, romantic lakorn.

lakorNerd

sarNie Egg
i for one, do NOT like Tae Bang Korn. it's slow and NOT romantic. as for koo gum winning awards, i'm all for that. but realistically, it won't win against this year's batch of impressive lakorns. it's all good because it wins on my chart. bie is a good actor, but he's got no chance. as for singer, being that his new single was release late in the year and it still has buzz, he'll likely pick up a singer award. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
thatsouthernasianchick said:
WHAAT?! LOL! I can't believe you said that. Tae Bpang Korn with Anne and Num was what got me into historical lakorns. Oh my gah! I loved that lakorn. I remembered accidentally finding it on YouTube and staying up late as hell to watch it. Hahahaha! Good times! But yes, if Bie and Noona starred in a remake for that, I'd throw a gah dang party. Lol.
Oh yes I did LOL Trust me, I've seen the original version and if you appreciate classics, the old version was the bomb. It had a faster pacing and felt more romantic. Anne's version dragged and was way too long.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Tae Pang Gon? That's a no-no for me. I enjoy historical/period lakorns, but TPG just didn't catch my attention. It got me so bored falling asleep every time i turn it on and that was just the Hmong dub, imagine the actual Thai one. I mean, i love the idea of the storyline, but it's boring. I want something totally new for Biena, not remakes. But oh well, as long as it's Biena, I'll watch it. Maybe they'll make me fall love like they did with Koo Gum.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait till Saturday. Hopefully Noona can impressed and pity us fans by posting a picture of her and Bie in her Instagram. Also hoping and looking forward for Biena to sing together.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Recently a photo of Bie, Noona, and Kangsom were posted in Facebook from 7 see concert. The picture is so cute, Bie in the middle of Noona and Kangsom, and his arm around Noona's waist. Bie seems more closer to Noona then he is to Kangsom as well as his arm going around both of them, but you can see that it goes around Noona's waist more, with his hand appearing. So cute, no matter how long, they're always still super duper close!!! :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw that photo too. Squeal Biena look soooo cute together! possessive Bie always stand in the middle hehe. Noona look so pretty no wonder. his arm around her waist is like showing to everyone Noona's my girl hehe. I think he doesn't even really want to touch kangsom but just does it to not make it look suspicious that he only wanna hold Noona. so glad they are still so close.

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg

cre: exact
I Know, I Know. PBie never make me disappointed ;))) Always like this. That is a gift for us ;)) Love both Biena. I really want to cut KS out of pic. It will become perfect pic. BIe is always smart whenever choosing the position   :)) Beside Noona and no men can reach to her. Hope they will sing together. Feel extremely excited when seeing this pic. Moah :* :)

And more version Biena without KS. Biena fan is so fast

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for post pic. I already cut KS off the pic haha. yep Bie never disappointed us fans. i'm sure he does it from his heart, he love his girl and don't want other guys to be close to her.hehe way the go Bie   :thumbsup:
hope they get to sing together but look like they won't but she will sing with KS instead cuz saw bts pics when they practice :(
Poor Bie i'm sure he will be unhappy that he didn't get to sing with his girl either. but see Biena together i'm happy enough cuz this year prob. won't get to see them together again :(

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I know that's sad, we really wanted Biena to song together, but that's less likely to happen. Don't wanna see KS sing with Noona, it pusses me off. Anyway, going back into Biena's world. Hoping for Noona to impress us fans by posting just a picture of her and Bie only in her Instagram. Wanna see their signature post. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I know the chances to see them sing together was slim since right now she is promoting her new song with Ks from their play. which pissed me off too seeing her with Ks. . yeah  hope she'll post her pic with Bie too. but not sure if she will post only her and Bie pic cause she may not want people to be suspicious too much.  yep miss their signature pose so much.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Squeal Awww soooooooo cute!!! . their fans gave it to them.  minnie and micky how adorable.
hmm where is his other hand is it around her again?? hehe
so pissed that Biena didn't get to sing together and so unfair Noona get to sing only 1 song and with Ks too. argghhhhh wtf!!
but still see them together make me happy already.wishing they will get to play a new lakorn together next year.

cr swtr fb

ahh.. they forgot to do their signature pose

cr happymummy

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
 Interview on stage cute they stand close to each other.

Bie  just swept in between them like that haha so cute! migosh Bie you are too possessive over her haha but love it shows you love her :yes:

cr pantip

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Link to go watch 7 see concert
http://www.watchlakorn.in/7สีคอนเสิร์ตวันที่16พฤศจิกายน2556-video-41437

Ks shouldn't have stick his arm out like that toward Noona so Bie has to rush in and stand between them(must scare Ks will touch his girl) haha
can see that Bie was  unhappy but force a smile when Noona talk about her play with Ks and when Grace(the host) ask Bie a question next he answer all loud(must be mad) make the host startle and he blame it on the microphone haha. my poor possessive boy hang in there 
Poor Bie must kill him inside seeing his girl sing with other guy like that. su su Sukrit (and Biena's fans too) just think it's her job. her job. her job.
But think in a positive way seeing Bie act jealous over Noona with other guys just show he still love her.
It was cute i notice when being interview Bie kept moving close to Noona that their bodies touch. but its natural come out from his heart wanna be close to his girl all the time. don't understand why Noona only get to sing 1 song. she should have sing at least 1 song with Bie and her solo song, so make it look like she's a guest, so unfair. Biena should've sang the song muk mai together, it would fit them a lot.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw Jackalin tvpool take pics with Bie and Noona. hope she interview them. cross fingers. hope Biena give us good news about their new project together for next year. 

Awww sweet love the way he look at her. he melts me :wub:
no wonder Noona always gets shy around her P'Bie with that eyes who wouldn't and how can he take his eyes off of her when she look so beautiful, she just get more radiant as she gets older, no wonder Bie is so possessive over his Noona, if I was a guy I would too haha. Bie is a lucky guy. don't lose her Bie she's really a keeper.

cr swtr fb

Saw Bie sang his song "muk mai" at 7 concert so make me think of the time when he sang with Noona. hmm wonder did he pick this song to dedicated to his Noona hehe
so wanna re share. start @ 6:21. I love this song so sweet. it really goes with Biena right now.
sad that they didn't sing together at 7 concert. i'm sure they'll be more into this song this time around cuz their love has gotten more deep than before. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiLDjY7tEjo
cr MrCoffetAtpantip

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Yep, the way Bie look at Noona just melt me. I love his eyes so much, it says so much about him. I know I was pissed that Noona didn't get to sing with Bie and that she only got to sing 1 song and with KS. Thanks for all the picture, so cute! :)