[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Just notice that Biena's fanclubs gave Bie Minnie and gave Noona Micky. Is Minnie suppose to represent Noona that's why they gave it to him? Also is Micky suppose to represent Bie? Their fanclubs gave them opposite gender toys.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I notice that too it's so cute that they gave Bie the minnie and Noona the micky, it's really like the doll represent them to each other. their fans was thoughtful gave them matching mouse dolls which Noona name mean mouse too so creative gifts haha. last time their fans gave Bie and Noona each identical photos frame of their pics together too which was pretty.

this is what i was talking about the pic on the bottom right that Bie hold was the photos frame of him and Noona that their fans gave to each of them. i say if Biena think fans will forget about their couple cuz since people said Noona has a new koo jin. they are totally wrong Biena will always be our favorite koo jin/koo kwan on and off screen too,i'm sure for me. how sweet they each got matching flowers too. their fans are really sweet. and I just love their fan's cartoons t-shirt of them so adorable I even want one haha.

cr swtr fb

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
So cute of their fans to give them same things. At Noona's house there was a picture of her and Bie set in the living room, but it's a cartoon version. I really want to see the inside of Bie's houses and condo if there are any picture of him with Noona. I know, Biena will always be in fans heart no matter what and how, long. I was annoyed when Grace/Nam said that before Noona was a Koo Jin with Bie, but now she's with KS. That's totally not true. It's always and forever will be Biena no one else with them.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too I was so annoyed at 7 concert that the hosts said that Bie Noona was the old koo jin and now she's the new koo jin with KS. whatever totally not true there is still many fans that cheer Biena and wait for their new project together. how can they even say she's the new koo jin with KS when their play didn't even show yet. even Noona  tell the fans don't forget about her and Bie couple just show she love being koo jin with Bie more.
I think Bie's condo he must have pics of Noona too. I wanna see the inside of his condo too but if camera were to really go inside his condo he may hide Noona pics to avoid being news. I think he also have pics of him and Noona on his cell phone too. cuz fans even gossip said funny Bie said come to see R the star  at the theatre but really can see he came to see Noona cause saw they kept taking pics together haha how cute. so i'm sure both of them have pics of each other in their phones and room. and the fan's pic frames that gave to each of them just add more to their pics collection. 
really? Noona put her cartoon pic of her and  Bie on her living room.. aww how cute it shows she love that pic. so i'm sure all the stuffs that their fans gave to them will mean a lot to them and will make them happy that fans still cheer and love them as a couple.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Yep, really, Noona put a cartoon pic of her and Bie in her living room. I saw it from this show, the host went inside her house and you can see it in her living room, place close to the self of the tv. I'm just confused why many hosts go to star's house and take picture or film show there. But as for Bie, never, like I want to see the inside of his houses and condo. Biena is a koo-kwan and koo-jin forever!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh that's great then so the pics frame of her and Bie i'm sure she'll put it in her room too. that's weird that no show ever went inside Bie's condo or house, guess he want to keep his privacy. totally Biena will always be koo jin and koo kwan forever cause not only they have great chemistry on screen but off screen as well.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww sooooo cute! back stage at 7 concert they're chit chating like usual. even though don't get to sing together but back stage i'm sure they're always close together, in their own little world again,sweet couple. love their fans always have hawk eyes can get such good shot of Biena together. she probably telling him P'Bie look at our fans so cute haha. the teasing on the pic is funny.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
this is funny their fans noticed that day at 7 concert look like they have similar sunglasses, maybe they borrow each other sunglasses, no coincident for sure. like the time they have the similar colorful bags too. but like they say a couple like to have similar or share each other's stuffs. first they speak alike then use similar stuffs. haha so cute. agree with their fans in pantip that said just 4 years left  we may get to see their wedding, since we keep hearing Bie said wanna get married  hehe  :cloud9: (jin too far again haha)

cr pantip

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhhhh, so cute of them to share each other's stuff. Can't wait till Biena's new lakorn/project get revealed, Khun Boy is torturing us fan so much.

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
I have watched this show which took the picture of Bie and Noona in her living room. In fact, it is a drawing pic with Noona being in Kimono and Bie being in army uniform. This pic is really cute. I guess that their Koo kum fans give it for her, maybe Bie has one like that. In Noona living room, there are photoes about her, her family, Top (Big bang), Jae Joong (DBSK). And Biena drawing pic is the only pic pairing up her with an actor (Bie). Therefore, our Bie has a really special position in her heart :)). I'm not sure that they share their stuff or not. But if they didn't share their stuff, it would mean that they would have couple sunglasses :)) In Teedee pic, their sunglasses are exactly the same type and color.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Oh, I have so much catching up to do. I'm sick at the moment and have not read everything you all posted, but those photos are enough to make me squeal and put a big smile on my face. Keep it up everyone and I will come back to squeal and spazz with you all when I am much better. Biena makes my day  :wub:

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
cucaikitt said:
I have watched this show which took the picture of Bie and Noona in her living room. In fact, it is a drawing pic with Noona being in Kimono and Bie being in army uniform. This pic is really cute. I guess that their Koo kum fans give it for her, maybe Bie has one like that. In Noona living room, there are photoes about her, her family, Top (Big bang), Jae Joong (DBSK). And Biena drawing pic is the only pic pairing up her with an actor (Bie). Therefore, our Bie has a really special position in her heart :)). I'm not sure that they share their stuff or not. But if they didn't share their stuff, it would mean that they would have couple sunglasses :)) In Teedee pic, their sunglasses are exactly the same type and color.

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
penppy@ said:

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
Oh I saw Nonna took the sunglasses when she train song at concert day head. So we can assume the glasses is couple sunglasses. Do I right?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The pics of Biena wore the sunglasses was on the same day. Noona wore it when practice singing in the morning and Bie wore it later when singing live on stage. so it can be that they both have similar sunglasses. which I think it's not coincident. they may have couple sunglasses like we think. it's like the time when they have similar colorful bags too, which is so cute that they have matching couple stuffs.
Bie's fans hint good news that whatever fans wanna see Bie do next year will get to see. which many fans wanna see his big concert and reunited with Noona again so I think  high chances the rumors that Biena will get reunited in June  gonna be true. so hopefully we'll get confirm news soon. miss them so much. don't forget this sunday finally we'll get to see them in suek 12 rasee show, yay.

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
teedee said:
The pics of Biena wore the sunglasses was on the same day. Noona wore it when practice singing in the morning and Bie wore it later when singing live on stage. so it can be that they both have similar sunglasses. which I think it's not coincident. they may have couple sunglasses like we think. it's like the time when they have similar colorful bags too, which is so cute that they have matching couple stuffs.
Bie's fans hint good news that whatever fans wanna see Bie do next year will get to see. which many fans wanna see his big concert and reunited with Noona again so I think  high chances the rumors that Biena will get reunited in June  gonna be true. so hopefully we'll get confirm news soon. miss them so much. don't forget this sunday finally we'll get to see them in suek 12 rasee show, yay.
teedee, what time the show? which channel?