[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
^I have a HAJIWON bias as well .. she's my ultimate KOREAN GIRL CRUSH --- i didn't really notice the similarity until recently .. i guess it has something to do with the way they pull off that bob cut and their eyes .. like you, they always bring the best out of their co-stars and that's what i love about it - and since we're on them -- did you watch EMPRESS KI? OMG, it's so heart wrenching even at episode 4 only T_T

Now, back to topic ... Noona is so multi-talents .. her track records contain all sort of role plays.

Reactions: NdA

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Yes, I'm watching Empress Ki. It is getting better with each episode. I know Ha Ji Won never disappoint me…enjoy Empress Ki while waiting for Biena reunite again next year.  :D  :rockon:

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
There were rumors that Poo Priya is going to star in a new lakorn with Bie. I hope it's not true because Poo lacks in her acting especially crying/emotional scenes, they're really raw. I'm not a big of her and it's a BIG NO for her to star with Bie, I would totally get piss if that's true. Anyway I'll still support Bie.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Bie and Poo? I don't think it's possible unless Poo moves out from ch 7 or is freelance the other way. But if it's true I'm fine with it because i like Poo.

Anyways...
Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Biena reunion!!! So happy!!! Hope it's true and happenning. Biena, faster na, kid teung kit teung jai ja kard yoo laaw. Riew si!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Dreamlove, totally agree with you I don't like Poo's acting either. hope it's just rumors and not true. but think again it can still happen if exact make lakorn for ch7. and there was rumors that Noona may get pair up with kangsom again after their musical play(oh god no she pair with him once is more than enough). her musical play may be done in February. so all these rumors can be true or not true, guess we just have to wait and see which one is true. but wishing Biena will really get reunited in 2014. some people guess they may get to pair up in the re-make "Tae bung gon". hope we get confirm news soon.

Cupid Candy said:
Tae Pang Gon is so romantic, it would totally suit Bie and Noona. Anne and Num's remake was quite disappointing.
WHAAT?! LOL! I can't believe you said that. Tae Bpang Korn with Anne and Num was what got me into historical lakorns. Oh my gah! I loved that lakorn. I remembered accidentally finding it on YouTube and staying up late as hell to watch it. Hahahaha! Good times! But yes, if Bie and Noona starred in a remake for that, I'd throw a gah dang party. Lol.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Agree Tae bung gon is a romantic story, I'm fine with it if Biena are pair up in here. I saw Nom&Anne version but not into it. my sister love Chatchai&Jariya version she would  love to see a remake of this lakorn again. it can be true that Biena may pair up in this lakorn cause rumors said exact has the copyright of this book. but if I can chose I rather see Biena play in a more spicy new story, a slap/kiss/revenge type story will be more interesting.many thai fans said wanna see Biena play in the remakes: Jum luey ruk or Tung pun kamatep. but really any lakorns is fine with me but want a happy ending though.

pretty&cute mv. love that she use Bie's song, love this song. love their eye contacts with each other. miss them so much wanna see their new lakorn together again. wishing next year will really get to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWWIiWr7iT8
cr ชไมพร ชินพันธุ์

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I really wants Biena to reunit soon and I don't want Kangsom to be playing in anymore drama with Noona. I think Biena better should just have their own lakorn than remakes because there're just too many remakes. Anyway, if it turned out that they'll star together in a remake lakorn, I'm satisfy with that, just to see them together makes me happy. Anyone here has a line account? This Thursday November 14th, if you have one be ready to follow Bie's official line account at BieSukrit. News, songs, mv, etc. will be post there first.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Dreamlove said:
Good news, Bie is nominated as the best actor and best Thai singer from Komchadluek Awards 2013. Koo Kum is also nominated as the best Thai lakorn from Komchadluek Awards 2013 too. So sad that we international fans can't vote, but hoping that Biena's fan will vote for them and that Bie will won both the 2 awards and Koo Kum would also won best Thai lakorn. I'm going to be so mad if Bie and Koo Kum doesn't won. LOL

I hope for Koo Gum to sweep the awards this year there was really no other lakorn that came close in terms of impressive performance. The award show nowadays are base on popularity so the only one I'm really keeping an eye on is The Nataraja Awards where directors/producer/ industry ppl decide the winners. The pass couple of years have been pretty legit.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I know same here, I hope for Koo Kum to sweep all the awards too, it was an impressive lakorn of the years. Also with many talented actor and actresses especially Bie and Noona. Hoping for Bie and Noona to win many awards from Koo Kum too!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Lovely short mvs with Noona's song: it was funny in this one show Bie joke about the song name  which is "nueng kit teung gun" he was like why she has to miss Gun(the star) why doesn't the song said nueng kit teng Bie lol... he just love joking about her song, so cute. Bie i'm sure your Noona misses you the most.
yeah really hope Bie and Noona win the award for their acting in Koo kum they so deserve it. love watching all Biena's mvs but seeing it make me miss them even more. sigh* waiting for them to reunited again is so long it's killing me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fnUHsDkI4Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8S1wcS0zzs

cr bokuto9

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
We're all wrong about Luerd Kattiya the musical. We all thought that since Noona played as a princess there will be no kiss scene, but there is. If you watch the mv of the song Noona sing with Kangsom for the musical, there was a kiss scene. Now this is getting me piss so much, all I want is Biena. ):

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Dreamlove said:
We're all wrong about Luerd Kattiya the musical. We all thought that since Noona played as a princess there will be no kiss scene, but there is. If you watch the mv of the song Noona sing with Kangsom for the musical, there was a kiss scene. Now this is getting me piss so much, all I want is Biena. ):

Oh god don't get me started on this. i'm still so pissed,furious!!. I've know about this kiss awhile before cuz one of the crew release a pic from this m.v.  soooo unnecessary to have the kiss in the mv.. shouldn't even have the kiss in the play at all, hate khun boy for adding a kiss in here &who knows there may be more kissing than one in the play(oh god no!).  suxs we Biena's fans was afraid there will be a kiss and turn out there was arghhhhh!!! and the worse  is they extended playing till jan. who knows may extend to feb too so more kissing arghhhhh hate it! want this play to be over soon.
poor Bie can't imagine how he'll feel when watch his girl get kiss.  su su Bie just think of it as her job. understanding and bearing it is a whole different story it's way harder to bear when you have to see it. I know i'll be pissed if see Bie kiss another girl too even though it's his job.
I want only Biena too. gosh wish was June already!! all this wait is killing me. seeing them with other people just add more pain to it :(

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
Calm down people. I also don't want to see Noona kiss others except Bie. But that's her job. May be P' Boy did that because he wants to pr more for musical while in our heart and most Noona fan's mind, Biena is the best and there are not many people want to buy tickets. They will lost profit. However, if having kiss scenes, I think more people will be curious about it. I guess that in the next Biena projects, our Bie will suggest director to add more kiss scenes and intimate scenes with Noona. It will be the biggest compensation for our hurt. Bie will not make us disappointed ^^ Hope that. Believe that.

Or perhaps there is no real kiss in the musical so they make kiss in the video????

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
It's hard to calm down right now but  i'm trying hard to. I understand what your saying cucaikitt but like I say understanding it and accepting it is a whole different story. I understand khun boy added the kiss cause want more people to come watch it's part of selling his works. and it's her job. and there is many fans that feel the same as me pissed about the kiss, some even said won't follow her work till after the play end cause can't accept the kiss neither. so the kiss is just too much to bear for many fans.
but you have to understand it's too soon cause koo kum just ended this year and yet she has a new project out again this year and with intimate scenes so it's hard for some fans to accept it right now, especially recently see her still close and happy with Bie make it even harder for some fans to accept her playing with other actor. which i'm sure for Bie case too.
But Biena will always have the best chemistry together. can see she was not into that kiss like she was into the kiss with Bie.
Biena kiss was definitely more passionate cause come out from their true hearts.
Absolutely true Bie love to suggest more kiss/love scenes with Noona to the director, in koo kum we all know he suggest the shoulder kisses to the director cause was reveal by the director himself and who knows he may suggest more love scenes  in the lakorn  that we didn't know about. so i'm sure if Biena were to pair up again Bie will suggest more love scenes with Noona to the director again. which i'm dying to see their new lakorn together. hopefully we will get to see in 2014. I think will help more if fans continue to send khun boy messages so he will hurry and pair up Biena again.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone have facebook account lets go vote for Biena to sing together at 7 see concert this Saturday. 
here is the link to 7 see concert page. hopefully we will get to see them sing together again.and hope will  see more cute pics of them from the concert. can't wait. migosh the admin page  just know what  hot pic of Biena to get their fans excited haha, sweet.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=559186334165253&set=pb.506248622792358.-2207520000.1384413578.&type=3&theater

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
In fact, I don't have any excited feeling for the Noona and Kangsorn musical. I don't know why, but due to this musical and the first time I saw his photo, I became to hate KS with no reasons. Maybe  I have the same feeling and thinking with you, Teedee. However, we cannot change anything. In the future, Noona may pair up with a range of actors. It is normal things in the showbiz. I think Noona will develop both music and films. Bie will understand and  sympathize with her work. I think he will support her like she always supporst him when he met scandal. I wonder that whether does Bie buy musical ticket and watch it to support her. Although, P'Bie can feel sad, I hope we can see him in the musical opening. The only solution for us is that ignore any actors paring up with Noona, except for P'Bie. Or P' Bie, please to claim Biena love relationship quickly and marry her as soon as possible. Think that the kiss of KS and Noona is for job and nothing at all while all kiss scenes of Biena starts from their heart, true feelings. Wait 16th Nov to see Biena together, I will consider as KS is invisible ;)))). Perhaps, no need do this because Biena always have their own world like the last video.

I have a question. Can anyone helps me? in this video, what did Bie describe Noona before he said he was bald? It seem to funny. Thank so much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GIZkDLIUNq0

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too I hate kangsom and not excited about this musical at all, their costumes disappointed me already. I understand and  know I have to accept that Noona will get to work with many actors, as well as Bie too. but as of right now I can bear to see them with other people yet cause still obsess over them as pairs and they really need to pair up in a new lakorn to make up for koo kum that didn't end with happiness. but as time passed  I will start to accept more when see them work with other people. it just take some time that's all cuz  Biena is not the first pairs i'm obsess over. i'm sure Bie will support Noona like she support him too. yes Bie is schedule to go watch her play at the gala day on 11/22. yep that's what i'm doing ignore the actors/actress that Biena will get pair up with. me too hope they will announced their love relationship soon and get married in the future.