[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Bie use to say Noona is such a caring person that she take care of everyone around her. so confirm by Bie she must take care of him too. I think it should be both guy and girl take care of eachother is better, more sweet cause taking care of eachother is an expression of love that they have for one another.

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
@Teedee: i'm happy already just to hear that Bie is around Noona most of the time during her stage rehearsal :). Not really, a new big project of Bie at the end of this year can be with Noona. Because they both use the same words (Big Project). Plus, at the end of the year can be in either November or December. Noona might start the big project right after she finishes her stage play in October. Í'm in my dream now :scratchhead2: .

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
@Leap Line I was hoping the same thing that by then Noona will be free to work with Bie in his big new project. she should be done with her stage play either in Oct or Nov. cross fingers we'll get to see Biena in a new project together at the end of the year. wish our dreams will come true. miss seeing them together so much.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
So sad that Noona doesn't have a new project with Bie yet, instead she had her new project with Kangsom. Noona and Kangsom, not a good couple like Biena.

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
To me, it's fine as long as I know that these two sweeties are still in touch :). It doesn't mean that they won't have another project together again, just that we need to wait and I believe their next project is worth to wait.

I can't help smiling and rereading this phrase "they tease him since he became like the kid helper in the theater already" :D How funny! He must often go joke around with his Noona and other crews. They all know their relationship well. That is why we haven't seen any pics Noona with Kangsum and her team in the new project coz who dares to take pics with his Noona during rehearsal if he's always there, watching her closely :D

So bad that they don't have the reason to touch, kiss, smile, stare, hold each other, esp be spouses like before, but who knows if they are still sweet bts :) Oh I'm too far now. :cloud9:

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
Jerry BieNoona said:
To me, it's fine as long as I know that these two sweeties are still in touch :). It doesn't mean that they won't have another project together again, just that we need to wait and I believe their next project is worth to wait.

I can't help smiling and rereading this phrase "they tease him since he became like the kid helper in the theater already" :D How funny! He must often go joke around with his Noona and other crews. They all know their relationship well. That is why we haven't seen any pics Noona with Kangsum and her team in the new project coz who dares to take pics with his Noona during rehearsal if he's always there, watching her closely :D

So bad that they don't have the reason to touch, kiss, smile, stare, hold each other, esp be spouses like before, but who knows if they are still sweet bts :) Oh I'm too far now. :cloud9:
They can sweet when they have own time. Bie must try to find good time for them.

Gracie

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much for the updates on our beloved Biena ☺☺

I am so glad to hear that Bie stops by often to see Noona at the play. It is his downtown now, so I can see he wants to spend as much quality time as possible with her before his schedule will get hectic again.

I hope that Biena will get to work together on the big project at the end of this year. But if that does not happen, I am glad to at least hear that their relationship is going well. Cheers my heart out for Bienas romance.

When you all talked about Noonas being caring, I remember the BTS in Koo Kum so vividly that Noona helped holding the straw for Bie when he was having difficulty drinking using one hand.

I am sooooo happy for Biena ☺

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Squeals some photos of Biena from praew magazine. they look so cute,handsome/beautiful pairs,so sweet hold eachother hands so tight. miss seeing them together so much. would be better if there was more photos of them together in the mag. hope they will have a new project together soon. hate waiting too long is killing me.

aww love it he stare at her with so much affection. the face expression of a man in love.
sorry this photo is not that clear cause I enlarge it. the actual photo is so small.

credit pantip

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Noona new single is out. love her voice.so lovely. but the song is so sad. . 
Link to Noona new single. full song. her mv series will be out on aug.9.
http://music.gmember.com/เหนื่อยก็พัก-ไม่รักก็พอ-หนูนา-หนึ่งธิดา/Song-1306378901

Noona recent post in her IG make jokes about herself being view in ruk jup jai. but the chubby version of view now. and post song lyrics  "it should be true that they say love make people blind, don't see reality who I am so make me don't understand why i have to still love only you". and make jokes about herself selling lottery cause she wore a black shade that look like a blind person selling lottery.
from her message maybe she's hinting she still love Bie and that they still love eachother no matter what??

credit Noona's IG

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
"it should be true that they say love make people blind, don't see reality who I am so make me don't understand why i have to still love only you".
Maybe she hint us again. but why put don't see reality who I am.
what she not clear? Is some problem?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope there is no problem between her and Bie. I think there should be no problems between them. sometimes we shouldn't get too serious about what she post cause maybe she just post for fun and no special meanings behind it.. I think the main reason she post is meant for her followers to check out her skirt cause ask if her skirt is pretty or not and probably wanna show off her sunglasses too.

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
I hope that too. hope they don't have problem. hope more love each other after other gossip Bie with other girl, hope Noona understand Bie and still love him. Noona please don't care other word and believe your eye and yourself. everything is your life not other people life so don care too much. Let do what you think are right.  Bie is not a play guy.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Teedee, thank you so much for posting those photos of Bie and Noona together. They are so adorable together. The sweetest looking pair from the photo shoot. I wish we could see some current pics of Bie and Noona together. Missing these two so much.  :wub:

Thank you girls for all the updates. I've been busy and haven't had time to catch up much on Biena news. Will do my best to be more active.  :D

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Just found out that what Bie was talking in เรื่องของเรื่อง about Ladda Land was a musical by Nicole and Mos and probably a place from Chiang Mai (???). Rumors said that there is a possibility that Koo Kum is going to be a musical and no confirm yet on who is playing in Leuard Kittiya the musical. Also rumors said that Gun and Noona is going to play in Pha Hom Pheuin Nee the musical, but still not confirm yet.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Noona can't play in pha hom pheun nee the musical because it kinda confirm already that she's playing in  leurd kutthiya the musical with Kangsom cause was reveal by one of the cast that play in leurd kut thiya and they're practing right now and maybe will announce officially in august. 
right now she's so busy with her school and practice for this stage play which take up her whole time already. she won't have time to play another stage play especially around the same time cause I think pha hom pheun nee will start rehearse soon.
As for koo gum the musicial, I hope Biena won't play in here, had enough of their sad ending already want to see them in a happy ending story instead. hope we get good news of Biena new project together soon, in this year. wishing.
but hate it  though cause sound like Khun Boy will make us fans wait longer, he's so mean. cause from rumors sound like Noona will pair up with Kangsom and then next is Gun maybe in lakorn cause there use to be rumors they will play in a remake lakorn kum mun sun ya.
gosh how long we have to wait before see Biena pair up again??!!. argghh the wait is killing me. if i don't get to see Biena new project together in 2014 i'll be so sad/mad.
still can't stand to see Noona work with other actors and same for Bie too. right now only want to see Biena together. don't want them to get separated.

ahhh she cut her hair again. so short. want her to have long hair at least shoulder length will be more nicer. she must love short hair always cutting it. maybe new hair cut for her new album?? hope she doesn't cut it more shorter than this. love her straight long black hair like in koo gum is more prettier.