[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I don't believe those rumors at all, I don't get why the fans in pantip are getting those rumors from. I don't think Mo is the type of girl that Bie would date because when he went to ครอบครัวขำ they gave him some pictures of the actresses and Mo was one of them and he didn't even pick Mo. I trust and believe in Biena especially Bie because he has proven to me that he isn't that kind of person that likes to lied, goes back and fourth between 2 girls, and he doesn't like to date 2 girls at the same time. He also doesn't like to play around with people's feelings and when he likes someone, he wouldn't cheat on that girl.

Gracie

sarNie Egg
I completely agree with Dreamlove that Bie does not seem to be the type that wiil date too women at the same time. And if arguably he is, then he does not deserve Noona. And Noona is better off with someone that appreciates her.

I saw in lots of Mo Ig that she loves badminton, so that could be where she and Bie spend time together. there is possibility that he casually see both women with the hope to later on decide which one to choose or to even choose any of the two at all...remember, he does not plan to get married any time soon. I just hope that if that is the case, he makes it clear that they are friends so that he does not unintentionally lead anyone on. He should be aware also that women is much more sensitive than men.

But I hope for the best that Bie is the kind of person that we all believe and hope that he is. Mo tweeter messages worry me some, since some of them are cryptic. But after all at the end of the day, these are their lives.

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
เนื่องด้วยช่วงนี้มีกระแส บางอย่างที่ฟังมาแล้วเราไม่สบายใจ
อยากเอามาแบ่งปันนะคะ เป็นข้อคิดที่อยากให้ พี่น้องแฟนคลับที่นับถือกันลองอ่านแล้วออกเอามาคิดทบทวนนะคะ 
1 การที่เรารัก และเป็นแฟนคลับใครสักคน เรารักเค้าเพราะอะไร เราหวังอะไรจากเค้ากันคะ? 
2 การที่เรารักเค้า เราก็อยากเห็นคนที่เรารักมีความสุขใช่มั้ยคะถ้าการที่เค้าทำอะไรแล้วเค้าแฮปปี้มีความสุข เราควรให้เค้ามีความสุขมั้ย?
3 การที่เราเป็นแฟนคลับแล้วรักเค้ามาก
จนเห็นเค้าเป็นทุกสิ่งทุกอย่างในชีวิต อันนี้มันใช่มั้ย ? ถึงเราจะรักเค้าเราควรรักที่เค้าเป็นเค้าไม่ใช่จะให้เค้าเป็นอย่างที่เราหวังทุกสิ่งทุกอย่าง เค้าก็ยังคงเป็นมนุษย์ เดินดิน มีความต้องการ เหมือนมนุษย์ทั่วไปทุกประการ
4 ระยะเวลา ที่เรารัก ศิลปินมันไม่ใช่แค่วัน 2 วันถึงทำให้เรารักเค้า แต่มันใช้อะไรหลายๆอย่างในความรัก และความเข้าใจกัน ถ้าคนที่บอกว่ารักเค้ายังไม่เข้าใจแล้วใครจะมาเข้าใจเค้าละคะ
5 การรักใครสักคน เราต้องการอะไรตอบแทนจากเค้าคะ แค่เค้าเป็นคนดี รัก พ่อ รัก แม่ ไม่ได้ทำเรื่องไม่ดีเสียหายอะไร แล้วมันจะมีอะไรมาทำให้รักเราลดน้อยถอยลงละคะ
6 ทุกคนไม่ว่าจะเป็นดารา นักร้องหรือคนทั่วไปยากดีมีจน เค้าก็มีสิทธิ์ที่เลือกและทำในสิ่งที่เค้ามีความสุขเค้าควรจะได้ทำในสิ่งที่เค้าอยากทำแฟนคลับก็คือคนนอกที่ไม่ใช่ครอบครัวเค้าจริงๆไม่ใช่ พ่อแม่ หรือญาติพี่น้องเค้า ถ้าในอนาคต คนที่เรารัก จะเลือกใคร ก็เป็นสิทธิ์ของเค้า เพราะเราไม่ใช่คนที่จะไปอยู่กับเค้า เราจะตัดสินจากความคิดของเราเองไม่ได้ แล้วการที่เราบอกคนนี้ดีคนนี้ไม่ดี เรารู้จักเค้าจริงๆแล้วหรือ บางคนฉากหน้าดูดี แต่เบื้องหลังใครเลยจะรู้ว่าเค้าดีจริงมั้ย
เราควรคิดเพียงว่ารักคือการให้ ให้โดยไม่หวังสิ่งตอบแทนมั้ยคะ
7 ข้อนี้สำคัญมากๆคะ การเป็นแฟนคลับที่ดี เราควรเว้นช่องว่างให้เค้าบ้าง แฟนคลับที่ดีไม่ควรหาเรื่องเดือดร้อนให้คนที่เรารักเราควรเป็นกำลังและสนับสนุนให้เค้ารู้ว่าเราพร้อมจะเคียงข้างเค้าเพื่อเห็นเค้ามีความสุขและประสบความสำเร็จในชีวิตไม่ใช่อยู่เคียงเพื่อจะคอยว่าหรือหาเรื่องให้เค้าเดือดเนื้อร้อนใจตลอดเวลา 
8 การจะรักใคร เราก็อย่าลืมที่จะรักตัวเราเองด้วย มองโลกในความเป็นจริง คนใกล้ชิดเรา เรายังทำให้เค้าเป็นอย่างที่เราหวังหรือต้องการไม่ได้ กับศิลปิน ที่เป็นคนนอก แต่เราไปรักเค้า แล้วเราจะไปเจ้ากี้เจ้าการให้เค้าเป็นอย่างที่เราหวังทุกอย่างจะเป็นไปได้ยังไง

สรุปที่สุดของความสุขของเราที่เป็นแฟนคลับคือการเห็นเค้า ยิ้ม เค้ามีความสุขใช่มั้ยคะ เรารักเค้าที่ตัวเค้าและผลงานของเค้า และเค้าที่เรารักก็ต้องมีอิสระในการคิดและการทำอะไรบ้าง ขอให้คนที่ได้อ่านข้อความนี้เอาไปคิดและทบทวนดูนะคะ ว่าเราควรเป็นแฟนคลับแบบไหน^^
ขอบคุณข้อคิดดีๆ จากหลายๆคนที่ทำให้มีบทความดีๆอย่างนี้ รักนะคะ^^

This Bie fan club idea, I think it great that all fan should think like this. 
[SIZE=12.727272033691406px]We just hope Bie or Noona would meet good person as they are good person and bless them with best wish as they should get it.[/SIZE]

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
Who dare to be Bie's gf? if bie really shows his sweet feeling for only Noona :). Remember, the day they had photo shoot for magazine, it was not long before Bie went into monkhood. They hold eachother hands so tight in front of colleagues. People out there know well their relationship, i believe. Even their personal manager tease them on their IG.

I found nothing between Bie and Mo. I didn't see even a piece of photo of them. If they are friends, at least there is a piece of Bie's photo in Mo's IG. It is impossible.

looksy

sarNie Adult
penppy@ said:
we can't post her pic here. 

LOL, it's not that we "can't" post her pic here, it's that we don't want to..........hehe..........This is our Koo Kum/Biena thread and it's only for Bie and Noona.............but for those that don't know who Mo is, here's a link to her photo. Scroll down, she's the second girl on the left (click here)

Awe, we've said it before, we will love and support Bie and Noona, no matter who they choose as their love interest. I say, let's not over think too much and not jump to any conclusions until Bie comes out and confirms it or until we see proof that there is something going on between Bie and Mo. 

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
All of you take my words that is why i've been so quiet :D Long Live Biena! No one can change our heart for you both! However, I'm a bit upset the first time I hear the rumors. Nothing to say yet until we can get the confirmation from Bie, who play the main role in this rumor.

sunflowerus

sarNie Egg
Agree with almost all of what you said. The rumors made by pantip, I don't know why people from pantip always made big problem like that as before they did ( P'Bie return to his ex-girlriend when he went to New york). I getting tired of those rumors. I believe the relationship between P'Bie and Noona. Love Biena and support them forever.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Agree, there's no picture of Bie with Mo and we shouldn't believe anything until Bie comes out to confirm anything about all those rumors. As for myself, still I don't believe it, I believe and trust Bie.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Bie and Noona recent photos. a fan saw Bie at kfc. Noona waiting to see her fans at an event.
and the other picture of Bie holding RJJ dvd is for auction to help kids with cancer.
She look beautiful. still look good and happy. still wear that ring and wear a red color top (like we know red=in love; like the time she wore a red dress in their meet&greet). so it shows she and Bie are still in love. 
why are those people in pantip going dramas about, there is nothing to worried about. I believe Biena is still happy together.
I should have more trust in Biena and I will. won't let those dumb rumors get to me again. Biena forever Yay! haha.
Wish they have a new project together soon. miss them together so much.
hope the new project that Bie will have at the end of the year is with Noona. cross fingers.

credit: Noona ig, sriritui ig, yeepoon_world

some people saw a pic of Bie and Mo taken together in pantip. but just normal picture sit next to eachother and look like the pic was a long time ago. which I find it typical many actresses take pictures with Bie but that doesn't mean that he's seeing all of them. and we can see the pics he took with Noona is much more closer than any other actresses he have work with or met. but so dumb that some people make a big deal after saw his pic with Mo and mock Biena's fans said we're silly to gin them when there is nothing going on between them at all. I say whatever!! to those haters. they are just jealous of Biena, they can't accept that Biena is so close and seeing eachother so wanna break them/their fans apart.  just hope more of  Biena's fans in pantip will be strong like us ladies in here cause some fans still go dramas after heard all those bad rumors.
and those haters just go more crazy said the photo of two people holding hands is not Bie/Noona but Bie/Mo hands. haha they're so ridiculous to assume such a thing. we can see that it's definitely Biena's hands that is holding eachother. confirm from their fans said remember it was Noona's shoes and Bie's shoes in this pic cause saw them wore these kind of shoes before and that day they took this picture together was the day they went to do the magazine photo shooting. after Bie's manager post this photo of them holding hands she hint that they haven't seen eachother for so long and chat together so much. then after that Noona's manager post Biena's photo at the magazine shoot. and then Noona post her picture with Bie at the magazine shoot said "he came back already..." they all are hinting the same thing, you would be blind not to see that it's definitely Biena's hands that is holding eachother, no doubt about it in my mind. and we can all see the bts fashion pictures they hold eachother hands so tight in front of all their colleagues and even break time they won't let go of eachother hands. so those haters can say whatever they want but not gonna change my mind from Biena and won't stop me to gin them either.  I believe Biena does have something going on for sure. and hope Biena will hold eachother hands tight like this forever...won't let go of eachother and walk pass all the obstacles together with strong heart/mind. good luck Biena. hope will see your wedding soon. hehe.

This photos of Biena saids a lot about their feelings for eachother. and I believe my eyes and always remember what Bie saids about him and Noona feelings for eachother and I do believe his words. like Dreamlove said is so true we have to believe in the people we love. trust in their love.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
Finally got back from Thailand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F17yAnbj_pg&feature=player_embedded

In the video, she talked about the Japanese festival that is on 07/07 in Koo Kum.
The MC asked her that Doesn't Angsumalin hate Japan/Japanese? Why do you love Japan/Japanese now? 
She said because I just went to Japan. I really like it. And because I fell in love with Japanese guy, Kobori. :D

Noona wore SWTR's shirt. (SWTR = Biena's fans) 

Cr: Pantip