[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Agree, Bie is very popular so a lot of people that he works with are like his fanclubs and they usually take pictures with him. Like Aerin, Vill, Fang, Punpun, Cherbelle, etc. they all took picture with Bie. It's just taking picture together, couldn't a guy and a girl be just friends, those fans in pantip are thinking too much and way over the truth. Miss Bie so much.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
@Leap Line
SWTR = Sa Wok Tong Rong

Sa Wok = fan 
Tong Rong = ditch
* It's Tong Rong because it was where Kobori first kissed Ang, and it was the first time that he tell Ang he loves her.
Also, after that, that people came to look for her and saw her fainted with Kobori, just the two of them, the rumor spread.
Which led them to get marry. 

Dreamlove said:
Agree, Bie is very popular so a lot of people that he works with are like his fanclubs and they usually take pictures with him. Like Aerin, Vill, Fang, Punpun, Cherbelle, etc. they all took picture with Bie. It's just taking picture together, couldn't a guy and a girl be just friends, those fans in pantip are thinking too much and way over the truth. Miss Bie so much.
Shoo, who wouldn't want to take a picture with him?! I'd be all over him if I had the chance to take a pic with him. Lol. Just kidding! But, I do love my Bie and if I had the chance to take a pic with him, I'd probably have a heart attack or sum. Hahaha!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Imsmile for updates pics/news.
Awww so sweet Noona said fell in love with a Japanese guy-Kobori, it's like she is hinting that she love Bie and that their love is still good. i'm so glad  :)
So cute Noona wore the SWTR shirt. wanna see Bie wear it too, will be double cute if see them wear it together.
Correct right he just taking pictures with the actresses nothing special about it, why those people make such a big deal about it, don't understand.
who wouldn't want to take pics with Bie. but I know i'll be too shy to ask him though if see him in person haha.
I think those haters is jealous of Noona that see Bie so close to her cause they want him to be single and hook up with the actresses that they love instead so created rumors to try to break up Biena's fans and want to break up Biena apart, they also post comments in Noona's ig try to make her misunderstands Bie by saying he's seeing/close to this actress and that actress. I say they are pathetic, pity them a lot. They need to learn to accept that Biena is very close and they can't change anything about that either. they can trash talk whatever they want but i'm sure not gonna break Biena apart.

Gracie

sarNie Egg
I saw this on Noona Ig with a drawing.
""ผู้นำแฟชั่นด้วยกันใช่ปะ @proud_olives 555 คานเซรามิกลงไม่ได้หักงอไม่ได้นะเออ สนใจมานำแฟชั่นด้วยกันไหมจ๊ะ" พราวเป็นประธาน หนูนาเป็นเลขา ปายและก้ามปูเป็นสมาชิก 55 @pyeplt @kwonkp_ 2"

What does this mean? Noona always gives Biena fans hint on her Ig. Anything I should concern with this message?
Oh now I am a bit worry.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Gracie said:
I saw this on Noona Ig with a drawing.
""ผู้นำแฟชั่นด้วยกันใช่ปะ @proud_olives 555 คานเซรามิกลงไม่ได้หักงอไม่ได้นะเออ สนใจมานำแฟชั่นด้วยกันไหมจ๊ะ" พราวเป็นประธาน หนูนาเป็นเลขา ปายและก้ามปูเป็นสมาชิก 55 @pyeplt @kwonkp_ 2"
What does this mean? Noona always gives Biena fans hint on her Ig. Anything I should concern with this message?
Oh now I am a bit worry.
That message has nothing to do with Biena and it's not hinting anything. It's just talking about fashion and with all the people that's tag.

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
Agree with you. We, faithful Biena fans, will never believe anything easily. No one can break Biena apart. Finally, we heard words from both Bie and Noona saying they love, care one another clearly. Bie said Angsomalin is mine both in the lakorn and in the real life and then Noona confirmed she fell in love with Kobori. Awesome! Not only their words clearly answer, but the hints, their interaction, their body language, eye contact say thousand words. Everlasting kiss, touch, hug and hold, Biena!!!!

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
teedee said:
Thanks Imsmile for updates pics/news.
Awww so sweet Noona said fell in love with a Japanese guy-Kobori, it's like she is hinting that she love Bie and that their love is still good. i'm so glad  :)
So cute Noona wore the SWTR shirt. wanna see Bie wear it too, will be double cute if see them wear it together.
Correct right he just taking pictures with the actresses nothing special about it, why those people make such a big deal about it, don't understand.
who wouldn't want to take pics with Bie. but I know i'll be too shy to ask him though if see him in person haha.
I think those haters is jealous of Noona that see Bie so close to her cause they want him to be single and hook up with the actresses that they love instead so created rumors to try to break up Biena's fans and want to break up Biena apart, they also post comments in Noona's ig try to make her misunderstands Bie by saying he's seeing/close to this actress and that actress. I say they are pathetic, pity them a lot. They need to learn to accept that Biena is very close and they can't change anything about that either. they can trash talk whatever they want but i'm sure not gonna break Biena apart.

Noona's ig had posted that no matter they are a part but they never leave each other. and Bie also confirmed on his interview that he always tell his Bao Bao that they are friend no any special so it mean he already talked with Noona about this. It nothing special with other beside his sweet heart "Noona". 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi4kpxg_Dds
Bie's interview from Tvpool about his life right now and his new big project. Don't really know what his new project is, but Jackelyn tvpool said that there's been rumors that said Bie got a job/project in the US. Bie didn't tell anyone yet what the project is until it's time, probably at the end of the year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYtWlnPRDxs
This is another one from Kuy Kamong morning news (the first and second one is similar).

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
From Noonafanclub ig, it sounds like she also has a big project at the end of the year. Ahhh then Bie and Noona are in the same project :)

Greenrose

sarNie Egg
No news update for Biena. I wonder that what they are doing. I am glad when hearing they have the same big project at the end of the year. Hopefully they are together. Miss them so much.

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
We just guess at the moment. I wish to hear about the big project at the end of this year so soon. I almost can't wait for this silent from BieNa.

So sad, we should have seen them hand in hand together to cheer the concert. From someone's IG, i saw noona (in her attire as in the interview on Sat) took photo with gam the star. She might be at the concert on Saturday. And when did Bie go to cheer the concert? on Sunday? Then the concert was two day in a row?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry to say but the big projects that Biena will have at the end of the year may not be together cause Noona will have a stage play "luerd kut thee ya" with Kangsom which she's practicing right now and is schedule to play in Oct.
So Bie new project may not be with Noona, so sad. but I still hope Biena will have a new project together soon.cross fingers. miss seeing them together so much.

Yeah saw the photos too. Noona went to give Gam and Gun support at their concert, I think she went on sunday after her event cause the same day she wore the red shirt and black skirt. as for Bie he said went to watch the concert the last day which I don't know which is the last day of the concert,saw pictures of him sit watch the concert with Tono,Toomtam,Kangsom. some fans in pantip was so sad that Biena didn't go watch the concert the same day. but I agree with another fan that say maybe they plan not to go watch the same day cause there is many reporters there it's risky of becoming news if they show up together. and secretly meet up later. maybe back stage in private.

Inside source said that Bie became like one of the staff in the stage play already cause see him there often and recently he was there at the theatre that they practice for the stage play. so what does it mean but to say that Bie went to see Noona at the theatre to watch her rehearse and wait there for her, and while wait he probably help the stage crew around that they tease him said he became like the kid helper in the theatre already. knew it he'll go watch Noona practice hehe. aww how sweet of him always so caring of her. he probably will go watch her peform the play many times too.