[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Just watched 9 Entertain news, they said that Bie has a new project, but can't tell anyone yet and it's something new that Bie hasn't done. While waiting for his hair to grow back, Bie is going to practice/improve his dancing and singing skills. I really wonder what Bie's new project is, something that he hasn't done-----acting in a movie??? I'm super sad that Kangsom is going to play in the musical with Noona, Kangsom isn't even ready at all for a pra'ek role. It's going to be more sad if people that went to see the musical jin Noona and Kangsom, also as well as if there is a love scene. Like everyone else has said, we fanclubs can't accept them with anyone else yet.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm ok actually a little happy Biena is a no go for LK...it's too sad and it's another tragedy. I'm a tragedy fan. I really am but since KooGum was already a tragedy I really want a happy ending for my Biena. Plus Pra'eks death is really unnecessary. I haven't heard a single good reason to why NangEk (the QUEEN) couldnt save Anothai. Especially at the end when the bad guys (the other prince & the other Princess) basically got away...while Anothai has to die.

Gracie

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much for the updates and for sharing the frustration with me. Khun Boy is so cruel to Biena fans :( I am very surprised by his decision.

Hopefully Noona will post something on her Ig that will give us Biena fans some hope about our beloved koo jing :) Has she posted anything yet on Ig to hint that she and Bie did meet after Bie completed his monkhood?

Anyone with some power in Thai ET industry--- Please, please have pity on us Biena fans!

Gracie

sarNie Egg
Just checked Noona Ig. Her last post has a caption "back to school," and a picture of school students. I cannot read what she wrote in Thai, but it seems that no news yet from Noona.

Poor us Biena fans.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Confuse with the two news. one said Bie will have a new project and the other said he will go studied in America again for a long time. so which is true?? so guess have to wait and see.

And fans in pantip are going drama again after heard the rumors that Bie is secretly dating Mo and the reason he went to monk hood is because heart broken that Khun Boy won't let him date her and between Bie/Noona there is nothing going on at all. Omg these rumors is going off too far. I say totally not true. I think he's not that kind of guy that gonna use heart break reason to go into monk hood. and we can see he's always with Noona, when does he have the time to go meet another girl. 

Biena said themselves "we see eachother everyday like we are living together already" and we can see with our eyes that Bie/Noona are really close and from their mouths they said "we are so close. love eachother. know eachother's hearts". and this is important said by Bie "reserve Noona when she turn 31 we will get married!!" he's pretty clear about his feelings for her. that sound confirm from Bie already than any other rumors or reporters that the fans heard it from. the only thing he didn't say is "Noona is my girlfriend".  does he need to say that now just to make those paranoid fans stop going dramas??!! they should know why he won't announce it yet cause want to announce it on his wedding day. why doesn't fans in pantip believe his words and his actions toward Noona. doesn't Bie's words mean anything to them?!! arghh so frustrated with their lack of trust in Bie's love for Noona. they're always too sensitive to those bad rumors that they don't think straight. they should really believe in what their eyes see and believe in what their ears hear from Biena's words and actions.

All these bad rumors is making me so nausea :(

Again example: this picture say a thousand words. still questions what kind of relationship they have together!!

credit pantip

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I've heard that news too that Bie is close with Mo, but I think it's not true because Bie doesn't even have time to spend with his family and friends so where would he even have time to meet Mo. I think that if you love anyone you should believe and trust them, if you don't you'll never be happy and there's going to always be something that makes you mad because you don't trust and believe the person you love. The news about Bie going to America again for studying, I said it's not true, he just came back from it. Agree that Bie isn't that kind of person, he would never ever go to mook hood just because Khun Boy wouldn't let him date Mo. He believe in karma, Bie has said already that Khun Boy said it's okay for him to date anyone/have a girlfriend, but he has to know what he's doing and think carefully what he's doing before doing it. You shouldn't believe what you heard from others than the person that you love, if you love someone I think you should know what kind of person he/she is. Those fans in pantip aren't really Biena's real fanclub because if they are they should trust and believe in both of them. Even if Biena are just siblings/friends and aren't dating, I think every fans should support and understand them in what they've both decided. I just want Bie/Khun Boy to come out and announced Bie's new project as well as telling fans about the news and stuff, so they could stop being drama.

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
I still believe that everything happens with its reasons. Seem like there is something behind that is still covered and need us to wait and see. The fact is that the longer to wait, the more rumors/conclusions to hear which are far different from the reality and make us nausea. They may try to distract us from Biena to let their love more private and their works more socialized with other actors/actresses. However, our attention to Biena remains the same and cannot be changed. I still believe in Biena's close relationship. It must be more than a co star for sure.

My question is "Why don't Khun Boy let Biena meet in more lakorns, like Yadech and Ateam, when Biena is so hot now?". I don't mind they cannot meet in the musical since i have no chance to see it but i'll become crazed with Biena's absence. I'm really looking forward to watching Biena's new lakorn (not a remade one). I admit that I never love any couple more than Biena. Their chemistry, esp Bie's, is more to described and forget. I beg you please Khun Boy! Don't break our heart!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Jerry BieNoona, I feel the same as you "why Khun Boy don't pair up Biena again while they are hot??" guess he doesn't believe in the saying while the iron is hot keep hitting it. but instead he thinks viewers will be bore of seeing Biena work together continously already. I have to say he's totally wrong. right now many fans want to keep seeing Biena new lakorns together again especially while we're into their real hot chemistry on and off screen which only make us double triple badly wanna see them reunited again. anyone in here play Instagram please go request Khun Boy to bring Biena to reunited again soon. us fans is waiting so anxiously.

Another example of a picture say a thousand words. love this picture. this was since they work in Ruk jup jai together. definitely show he has a major crush on her.  lover boy is watching his girl working hehe.

credit pantip

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
I will send him a request in Instagram. I'm not sure if it's Biena's request/preference not to be paired up or it's Khum Boy's decision. But i feel it's Khun Boy's since I feel Bie really likes to work and have new project with his girl badly. I totally agree with you Teedee, when it's so hot, why not make it hotter and be the hottest? Or Khun Boy feels unsecured that new project may make their popularity down or next project isn't precious enough for Biena. He may need time to produce the best one for his son and his daughter in law :) Just try to soothe myself :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Jerry BieNoona, Thanks a lot for gonna send Khun Boy a request. I believe it's his choice whether to pair up Biena together or not. he's the big boss everything has to be up to him to decide.  agree he may need some time to decide what is the right project for Biena to pair up again. hope this is the reason. i'll also use this reason to soothe my pain while waiting for Biena new project together again. hope we don't have to wait too long.

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
Again example: this picture say a thousand words. still questions what kind of relationship they have together!!

credit pantip

P'Bie: why didn't you put your hand in your pocket? :D This is how Biena make us deep into their chemistry and cannot leave cloud9 :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. totally right. he just can't take his hands off of her for one second. so cute!! and that's one of the many reasons why us fans is still in cloud9 and i'm not coming down either haha  :)

Some more pictures to show how deep their feelings have become for one another. the recent picture of them before Bie went into monk hood( the right side picture) remember these hands right? such tight grips they hold eachother. the left picture is not part of the lakorn scene but they just keep holding hands walking at the set.

credit pantip

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
I love all Biena holding hand photos. I have never seen any pair who has lots and lots of sweet couple photos like BieNa. The way they do to each other off seen always in my eyes. I believe, they are more than just friends and I strongly support their relationship. Please, please fan on pantip, stop thinking on that negative conclusion if you really support BieNa.

Even they don't have any project for us so soon, I just hope that BieNa keep dating/contacting and build up relationship each day.

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
Jerry BieNoona said:

credit pantip

P'Bie: why didn't you put your hand in your pocket? :D This is how Biena make us deep into their chemistry and cannot leave cloud9 :D

Yes I always noticed Bie put hand in his pocket when take photo with other.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Okay, so we may not know 100% if there is really something going on between Bie and Noona, but one thing is for certain, the rumor/news of Bie getting ordained to recover from a broken heart because Khun Boy won't let him date Mo is just RIDICULOUS!!!......I just had to laugh at that......and I don't think any of us here should think too much into those rumors. We already know that there are those at other forums that are really not Biena fans that seem to only want to bring either Bie or Noona down.........so let's not pay attention to them and just trust our instincts and our hearts.

Yes, I agree with you all. Even though we are not for certain if Bie and Noona are more than really close friends, but with off-screen chemistry like these, how can we not think that there is more to it? Plus, like a few of Bie's longtime fans have mentioned, Bie doesn't act like this and takes photos like this with his other leading ladies. 

Look where their hands are.  :p

Look at the body language.  :wub: 

Look at their eyes.  :D

The way Bie looks at Noona just makes me melt.   :crush: 

credit as tagged

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, yep we just have to trust our instincts and our hearts. and there is many photos to back us up that Biena does have something special going on between them.

And don't forget their signature heads bump. he does this only to Noona and many times too. look at their faces so full of happiness and love.

credit pantip

and love this photo. love the way their bodies touch and staring at  eachother which shows how close their relationship are. love how was taken from the back, look like the person secretly take a snap shot of them. tell me this is not a picture of two people in love??? I also believe they are totally in love. no doubt about it.

credit Noona's IG

And in Noona's IG there is mostly her and her and Bie's photos taken together. what does that tell you. that he's her special guy. a girl usually post photos of a specific guy many times what else does it mean but to show she/him have a very close relationship together.

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
Noona misses her P'Bie so bad on her IG. With lot of tear she cries, I really pity her. Good enought that the pic she posted alongside gives me smile.

Agree with everyone. Let's keep staying on cloud9, keep loving our Biena until we get 100% confirmed about the rumors and their next project.