[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe, good for Bie. I know that religion is very important to him.  I wonder what he prayed for that came true. Thanks for sharing the news Teedee. Of course, I wonder if he told Noona that he would go into monkhood again.

@Gracie, so sad to hear the your DVDs of RJJ and Koo Kum aren't working. I hope you can figure a way to make it work. Good luck!!  :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, i'm sure he told Noona. wonder if it's against her religion if she go to the temple to pray and give foods to monk Bie??

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Like I post before is what nine entertainment saids about Bie. he went into monk hood cause want to paid back for the wishes he prayed for that came true. they show his old interview and said he use to say tired of entertainment life and want to leave, then he went to study at America for 1 month and after came back he went into monk hood again for the second time, he will study religion for 7 days.  i'm glad that he will be out soon. cause scare he will study religion too long. hope I'm not sinful for saying this. so while he's in the temple as a monk we shouldn't say or post inappropriate things about him. but then this is for people who are religious though and believe in these things.

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
teedee said:
Noona post in her IG. sound like she's hinting again hehe
aww hope her and Bie will love eachother for a long time.
in her caption she post
"me and you going to walk together no matter sad or happy i'll have you by my side. no matter how long this friend of mine won't ever be apart and won't leave"

credit Noona's IG

Is she gave us hint? of Bie just abit far to become monk..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Noona is muslim so I don't know if it's against her religion if she go to temple to pray and give foods to monk Bie.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Penppy, since you mention it again yes I believe she did also meant to hint that Bie will go into monk hood.

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
Teedee, I wonder the second sentence that 'no matter how long this friend of mine won't ever be apart and won't leave". what does she think in here? I'm not clear with her hint.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Penppy, beginning when I read that phrase I was a bit confuse too.
but i think what she really meant to say is "no matter how long my boyfriend won't ever be apart and won't leave me".
but she use the phrase "this friend of mine" instead because don't want to reveal their true relationship yet.
cause like we see they want to keep their relationship private and when ready will announce it (probably on their wedding day)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah i love Biena so much they are such an affectionate couple. even though they hints their relationship but really they are telling and showing a lot about their feelings for eachother for a couple who want to keep it private. Yep after saw this recent post of Noona can see they are so much in love. and hope they continue to love eachother like this for a long time till they get marry and have beautiful babies.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I'm with you girls. I'm proud to be a shipper for Bie and Noona. I love them so much!! No other couple has made me love them both on and off screen.   :p 

Here are some photos of monk Bie. Noona probably couldn't attend Bie's ordination because she is Muslim. 

credit: Khun Boy's IG & Vill's twitter
[

looksy

sarNie Adult
Going to miss Bie's hair. 

credit: queengyeon on IG

Reactions: NdA

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
They say monk Bie prayed wish for his works to succeed and it did like he wanted it to be, so he paid back by went into monk hood for 7 days. saw photos many actors/actress went. i'm sure his hair will grow fast. usually take 2 weeks will start growing back already right. if he really play in LKTY there is plenty of time for his hair to grow back to normal cause LKTY is schedule to play in Oct. 2013

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Knew it some people gonna scold Noona for not going to Bie's ordination. they should understand that she's muslim and it's not right for her to go to the temple to pray,give foods to the monk. i'm sure Bie and Noona discuss about this issue and understand and concluded that she shouldn't go to his ordination and another reason is if she did go she will look bad for being a muslim but went to buddist temple to do religious ceremony and also may reveal more that she and Bie are more than just friends and then more news out that they're dating and so make their love chaotic. some people post comments in her IG scold her for not going to his ordination so make her fans in pantip mad that people don't think before they post comments, should give her some respect, those people also concluded said that Vill is the one that Bie is really seeing since she went to his ordination. migosh they are going off too far. sorry I shouldn't talk about this issue but need to express.

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
Wonder why their reaction is always too strong?! Fans there should have thought this may be one of the reason that either Khun Boy or Monk Bie said nothing they have planned in advance. At this moment, if they strongly support Monk Bie, they should stay so calm and quiet. Just a week, it won't long.

Teedee is right. Noona is Muslim. I noticed she didn't put hands together or do anything as other Buddhist actors during KK opening (Boung Soung ceremony). She may have her reasons more than being Muslim. She seems to be busy shooting on that day either. Fans should be more understanding and open. Plus, nth has been specified/revealed between Bie and Noona yet, so why they try to put pressure on Noona. I feel pity on my girl, Noona. She shouldn't have been scolded.