[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I applaud Bie. Hope his mind will be at ease and not have to think about the demands of the ETWorld.

Side note: I love Bie with his short hair like in Crossing Time in Search of Love *thumbs up* so I'm glad he shaved his head lol
Note 2...bie really said he's tired of the ET world and wanna leave? That made me sad. Seeing his old clips from The Star. He worked so hard to get where he is. I remember his face when he thought he was going home in one of the episodes. I hope he looks back and remembered how bad he wanted this....

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm sure that Bie knows what he's doing and he's also that that type of person that would give up easily. No matter how many bad things are happening to him, I know that he will make it passed with happiness and well.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Will be sad if he does go off to America for a year again. will miss him so much. hope we get to see his new project with Noona first before he leaves. cross fingers. yeah i'm also sure those people that post in Noona IG that scold her is not her fans either but just haters.

Rumors inside source from exact said Kangsom will play as Anothai in Luerd kut thee ya the musical with Noona. what was Khun Boy thinking to promote him this fast as a lead actor in LKTY. he doesn't fit to play this lead role. should get a more experience/popular actor. what a waste of Noona's talents to work with a horrible actor. he'll ruin the pra'ek role. sad/disappointed with Khun Boy decision if the rumors is really true.

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
according to Zhae tae chao – Exact PR came out to clarify the info… phra ordained into monk-hood because he wanted to do it not because he tries to fulfill his vow. They also confirmed that he will be in monk-hood for 7 days only… not indefinitely like others news paper previously reported.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Whatever Bie decides, as fans we should support him. Of course, we'll miss him, but if he wants to further his studies to better himself as a singer/entertainer or just needs a break from the entertainment industry altogether, then we should accept/respect his decisions.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Good news for people who are scared/worried that Bie will leave the entertainment industry.
คำสัญญาจากพระบี้ "จะทำงานในวงการนี้ไปเรื่อยๆจนกว่าจะทำไม่ไหวเพราะตอนนี้ไม่ได้มองว่าจะทำธุรกิจอะไรวันข้างหน้าผมอาจจะไม่มีแรง แขนขาเต้นไม่ไหวแล้วตอนนั้นก็อาจเปลี่ยนไปเล่นบทพี่ บทลุง บทพ่อ บทอะไรบ้าง ให้มันดูสบายๆ ส่วนงานเพลงผมวางไว้ว่า ถ้หากแก่ไปอาจจะร้องเพลงเป็นแนว Easy Listening"
Translate: The promise from Phra'Bie, "I will continued to work in the entertainment industry until I can't do it anymore because right now I'm not looking forward for doing any business. If in the future I don't have the strength, my arms and legs cannot dance, I will probably change my acting role and play as a brother, uncle, or father, any role that's easy. About my singing career, I decided that if I can't really sing when I'm older, I will probably sing easy song."
From OK magazine, you can be relief now, I know Bie isn't that kind of person that would give up easily.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know what day it is in other country because every country has it's own day and time, but for me today is July 6, 2013. I want to ask you all fanclubs of Biena/Koo Kum a question. If for me today is July 6, 2013, then what event is happening tomorrow (July 7, 2013)? Hope you guys can answer it and will know what event is happening tomorrow, will come and spazz here later and look for the correct answer, but I know everybody here knows the answer.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Dreamlove, thanks for the update news. so relief that Bie won't leave the entertainment industry yet.
Yes i'm sure all of us Koo Kum's fans know what is the event on July 7, will never forget. finally they will meet this day again. miss Kobori and Angsumalin so much. love Biena

Noona's mom said right now Noona's studying really hard. have class 6 days. her mom want her to take it easy but she won't said want to graduate the same time as her friends. beside studying hard. she also practice sing/dance for the musical "Luerd Kut thee ya". which still don't know yet who is gonna play as pra'ek, dang .. take them a long time to decide who they gonna chose as pra'ek. so then it can still be Bie. Poor Noona working too hard. hope she stay healthy.

Recent post by Noona.
 look at her ring again. hehe.
she post lyrics from a song again but sorry can't translate the lyrics too hard it was from an oldie song but poetic lyrics though.

credit Noona IG