[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
@Jerry BieNoona, Koo Kwan and Koo Gin are similar. both mean couples that many people love and want to see them continue to work together.
but Koo Kwan is a more old fashion word and also mean that couple's works is always famous and they continue to work together a lot.
but Koo Gin is a young generation's word. Gin is from the word Imagine. a couple that many fans imagine they really fall in love in real life, cheer them to really fall in love off screen.

Biena is consider one of the famous Koo Gin. and some consider them Koo Kwan too.
that's my understanding of these two words.

@penppy, Noona already came back. her fans who went to see her at the airport said she look really tired. and next day she has to wake up early to go to college too. poor Noona work too hard. su su. her P'Bie should call and give her supports.

Gracie

sarNie Egg
Awww. I am in Biena heaven now after watching Bies concert video. Thank you so much.

I love how he teased Noona and then said about His Koo Gin." Bie is so direct, sincere and adorable.

I will wait patiently for their next project. Hopefully, it wont be that long and Khun Boy will take pity on BieNa fan

Looky, hope you are feeling much better now. Please take good care rest a lot and drink plenty of water.

Thank you all again. I am so happy whenever visiting this site :.)

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
teedee @had yai concert before he tease Noona he said about wife and kid future,  Is he mention this at 9:58?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I just saw Bie's concert at Hutyai. aww can see his face light up(eyes full of love sparks) when mention nang'ek koo kum (his girl) hehe. 
and tease her then hurry and say just kidding  and make a cute hand gesture when say she's my nang'ek koo gin
awww his face expression melts me can see his face is full of love when mention her hehe,. 
he must miss Noona  a lot. i'm sure he must think of her when sing ost koo kum and ruk jup jai.
i believe what he really want to say is "Noona is my girl" instead of "she's my nang'ek koo gin" hehe.
he talk about his plan of his future wife. said want "look krieng"(mix ethnic) but not American cause can't communicate with them.
puying tai(southern women) are the most pretty in the country. (compliment puying tai cause his concert is held in their hometown).
wonder is Noona mix tai. but for sure she's mix Indian. that can be why Bie said like "look krieng" woman. ahem is he hinting again hehe.
he's thinking about the future again. sound like he want to get marry soon. i think it won't be 10 yrs till they get marry.
he use to say wanna get marry between the age of 33-35. so i have a feeling Noona will get marry before she's 31. hehe

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
@teedee, you are lovely when analyze  about biena. everytime i read yr comments. but i agree with you.
people in love are more thinking about future life especially wife and kid. it show that he wanna have warm family with his girl hehe..

Bie have to wait after Noona get graduate first la and then they must be plan married. I wanna see Biena in event or any picture both them.
I'm so sad no any update picture both of them. 

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
I think it won't be long if he keep mentioning about getting married  :flowers:  However, Noona's uncle Bie needs to wait for her at least another few years till she finishes her college :clap:

Gracie

sarNie Egg
I am still in BieNa heaven and it is so comfie up here... Still refuse to leave : )

Got both Khu kam and RJJ DVDs from ethaicd.com this morning... So excited.

Yes, I don't think it would be 10 years because Bie really wants to get married. He thinks about future already. Hope their relationship will go smoothly. Never jin/ship any actor/actress before... Often very worried for them. But I guess we just have faith that everything will be for the best to both.

looksy

sarNie Adult
No news on Bie and Noona to share, but wanted to stop by and say that I miss our beloved pair so much!!!  :D

@Gracie and Roselovesice, thank you for your well wishes. I'm still trying to get over whatever it is I have. Lucky for me, I will have 2 extra days off this weekend to rest.  :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Recent rumors there is still possibility Biena may get pair up in the musical "Luerd kut thee ya".
cause recent there was this boy that went to audition for 'Luerd kut thee ya" and he passed  the audition
and he took picture with Noona and Silvy the star who went to audition too.
and he took picture with Bie and post caption on the picture said we audition the same time.

So what does that tell you. but the fans in pantip don't want to conclude yet that Biena going to play "LKTY" together.
cause maybe they both went to audition a separate stage play.
maybe Bie went to audition for the stage "pah hom peun sut tie" (story about army protect their country). cause there was news Exact gonna make this stage too. but sound confirm Noona will play in the stage LKTY. but will she  play with Bie or not. have to wait and see.
but they should see eachother at the audition though. why didn't Noona post photo of her and Bie on her IG. maybe cause the stage is still a secret.
if turn out Biena really gonna play together in "LKTY" then let it be. even though sad ending again. but see them together again. fans should be happy enough. right. but I have a feeling Biena may play LKTY together cause why would there be an audition for 2 stages at the same time and why audition the stage "PHPST" so early. right. so got to be Biena went to audition the same stage which is LKTY.
if turn out is true, the fans will feel both happy and sad at the same time. happy get to see Biena together again but sad pra'ek will die again.
fans in pantip tease said before Bie use to say won't have stage play this year, let younger stars play.
but why change his mind?? is it because Noona is playing and he being possessive over her so don't want to see her play with other guys haha.
if Biena really play in LKTY hope there is a kiss scenes hehe. and hope us international fans get to see it. hope Khun Boy release in Dvd again.
and hope after this play, we will get to see Biena play a new lakorn together with happy ending, please enough with tragic ending.
will be great if  turn out Biena will have 2 new projects together (musical in 2013 and new lakorn for 2014). but sound too good to be true though.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Noona is so lovable like everyone meet her will fall in love with her(no wonder Bie is so in love with her hehe).
the thing is the old Japanese man who was the driver of the car the time Noona went on the trip to film her music video in Japan, he pick the flowers at the road and make it into a flower crown for her. aww he's so sweet.

was cute in x'act magazine when ask Noona what is her favorite lakorn she said Koo Kum and when ask what is her favorite play she said Phantom of the opera(she and Bie went to watch like 3 times). ahem is not coincidence right that both these two things involve with her P'Bie hehe.

if turn out Bie didn't go audition for any stage then mean he just went to see Noona there. so i'm sure we'll get to see Bie go visit Noona  at the stage play often so often that he will be like part of the cast/crew haha.

hope Biena will go watch the stage "Latda land"(play by Mos/Nicole) together since will show soon. see them at the gala premiere together will be nice and interview by Jackalin again will be great.

pic of Bie with the boy that went to audition LKTY.
and Noona with the old man that made her the flower crown.

credit pantip

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Noona post in her IG. sound like she's hinting again hehe
aww hope her and Bie will love eachother for a long time.
in her caption she post
"me and you going to walk together no matter sad or happy i'll have you by my side. no matter how long this friend of mine won't ever be apart and won't leave"

credit Noona's IG

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
@Teedee, you're so fast. I just saw her IG post as well :)

Oh they're so sweet, so much in love. I feel like Bie went there to pick up Noona again, which means they are dating now. Bravo Biena. Go on your journey. We fully support you.

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
Thank Teedee for updated info :). I'm happy just to know that Biena has met each other. Bie might miss his girl so much. I agree with you that he might be there just to see her, meet or wait for her. i strongly hope that Biena will have new project together soon as promised by Khun Boy. I'm happy to wait for their new project. i want then to play in either stage play or lakorn with good storyline.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
@Jerry BieNoona. thanks i'll take that as a compliment :)

I'm sure he went to see her,wait for her or pick her up at the audition. yep they are so much in love. wish to see their wedding in the future. agree with you ladies if Bie wanna get marry soon, at least wait for Noona to graduate from college first, she should be done by 2 yrs. by then she'll be 23. and if he want to wait a bit longer till he's 33 or 35 then she'll be 26 or 28. good age to get marry hehe. wish them the best in their love.

Gracie

sarNie Egg
Oh, I am so happy... thank you, thank you, thank you for such great news and for Noona' s latest message. Cheers to our BieNa :)

This really makes my day, after spending last night trying to make the Khu Kam and RJJ DVDs work on my DVD player. Somehow, none of the DVDs work .. Each kept saying that "playback prohibited due to region limitation."

Oh well, guess I did my duty of support our BieNa work by buying their DVDs.. Now I will just keep watching it on Internet. Thanks to Jerry BieNoona for direction to RJJ site. Hopefully, it won"t be taken off..., or else I will cry so hard.

Looksy, yes two days extra would be good for your rest : )

Thanks to all...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Gracie, hope you can find a way to watch Koo Kum and RJJ DVDs soon. Good Luck.

Fans in pantip heard rumors again, a fan saw Noona with Kangsom at the theatre place, they must go practice together. so should confirm Kangsom must play in the stage "Luerd Kut thee ya". but as pra'ek or not, they are not sure. so they are guessing between Bie and Kangsom who will play as pra'ek with Noona.  A fan gave her thoughts said Kangsom is not ready to play as pra'ek yet. he need more experiences, so maybe he'll play as the prince in LKTY instead. cause example Bie has to take a long time before he get to play a good pra'ek role like Kobori. so she want fans not to conclude yet that Bie will not get to play with Noona in LKTY. I agree with this fan, between Bie and Kangsom. it has to be Bie that will get to play as pra'ek in LKTY. Anothai is a good pra'ek role, an actor who will get to play this role has to have more experiences and is well famous. but Kangsom is not that experience and not famous enough to play this role. before there use to be rumors Dome pakorn lum and Nat myria will play in LKTY. but I guess things didn't go as plan so they cancel it. but who knows we may predict wrong and now Khun Boy really wanna promote Kangsom as pra'ek. But oh please no he can't act. should've get another actor that suits the pra'ek role more that can really act. if not Bie then please get another actor. for me no no Kangsom as Anothai. sorry but I think he'll ruin the pra'ek role and such a waste of Noona's talents to play with a bad actor like him too.

A fan who went to audition saw Bie came for a quick moment and left and then Noona came for the audition. which make them sad cause want to see Biena together wanna take pictures with both of them.
so make me positively sure Biena did came together (same car). but since they want to keep their relationship a secret so they didn't come to the audition together. he came first then after he left  then she came. he must wait to pick her up too. it's no coincidence that they came around the same time but didn't see eachother. they meant to make it look like they came separate time to avoid becoming news together cause right now many people are focusing on their relationship. many suspect already that they are really dating so they have to be extra careful.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Agree, Bie has more experience than Kangsom and is also more popular than him. Kangsom is a NO for me as pra'ek, his acting is horrible, in Buang Ruk he is like a stone, and he cannot act. If it's true that Biena will play in LKTY, I'm going to be sad and happy. Happy that they get to work together, sad that pra'ek is going to died and us fanclubs wouldn't get to see it. All these rumors are making me scared, half of me feel like it's not true and of of me feel like it's true. I just want Biena or Khun Boy to come out and announced if they are going to have a new project together. I really really miss Bie!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg shocking recently Bie went into monk hood again (2nd time). he study religion at ayuthaya temple. he went to the temple so quiet. only close friends/family are there, e.t. people there was: Khun Boy, Sinjai and R the star. when ask what is the reasons he become a monk again. R said Bie pray ask for something and succeed so he want to be a monk to paid back for his praying wishes. from Bie's interview he use to say tired of show biz life wanna leave entertainment. so some people conclude he became a monk this time because tired of entertainment and want to leave show biz life. hope is not this reason. still wanna see him continue to act/sing again.