[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
looksy said:
Teedee, there is no way the cameraman told them to hold hands. A photographer would never ask one couple to do this, when the other couples are not even touching because this would be too distracting for the composition of the photograph to have the end couple purposely do this.........yes, the hand-holding is all Biena's choice, it's what comes natural to them.

Plus, these photos show that even when the cameraman isn't ready to snap shots yet, Bie and Noona are still holding hands. They won't let go....hehe... :wub:

credit: baidu.com

Looksy, absolutely hold hand meaning in this picture.

They are hold hand like bf or gf. eg. hold hand and walk on the street.
As I know, have alot of meaning when you hold someone hand.
How tight it is? how type to you hold? it is different meaning. 

looksy

sarNie Adult
@Penppy, I agree with you. This gesture says a lot and that is why we squealed so much seeing those photos. I've been in Biena heaven and haven't come down, yet. 

@Imsmile, that last image you posted from Bie's manager's IG almost gave me a heart attack, haha....until I read your comment that his manager took the image from a magazine. :(    Also, I'm sad that you didn't get to go to Ang's house. I was hoping you would get to go, so you could share some photos with us. 

@Gracie, welcome to the thread.....come spazz with us. Many of us have ordered and received our DVDs from ethaicd with no problems.  Here's the link, if you scroll down, RJJ & Koo Kum are listed on the left section as the "hot pick" choices. If you have any questions, let us know.  :p 

cecilia

Staff member
RAK JAB JAI from TEASINGYOU page is actually from the actual DVD itself with her side comment.  There weren't that much deleted scenes and even if there is .. its' still hard to tell b/c they look almost the same to me lol

Aside from this .. any DVD with ALL ZONE will play okay here.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So, I decided to look for meanings behind holding hands and whatnot but I came across this funny one. I find it entertaining and according to me, I will say it is true between Bie & Noona. 

"To hold someone's hand is to offer them affection, protection or comfort. It is a way to communicate that you are off the market.
Holding hands remains a sign of intimacy between friends and lovers, couples and family, keeping two people together as they navigate the world around them."

"If his palm faces down-meaning his wrist crosses in front of yours-he's saying he's dominant in the relationship. Vice versa and he's letting you take the lead."

"When he interlocks fingers, he's showing that you're connected to each other. If he doesn't interlock, he's feeling more casual."

"By grabbing only a couple of fingers, he's asserting his independence. And if the two of you are having problems at the time, he's expressing a reluctance to hold hands at all."

Credit: cosmopolitan

I feel like I'm doing a bad job at researching this but every sourceI came by are pretty much the same so I'm just going with whatever. lol I am bad when it comes to showing examples with BieNa's holding hand photos. LOL I also found this too.

1.) It can give feelings of comfort, protection and safety
When we’re young, we often associate handholding with the protective action of a parent looking after us as we cross the road, or as we walk through busy areas. Holding hands represents “I’m holding onto you so that I’ll keep you safe from getting lost or getting hurt”. It could well be that people who have established such a learned association with handholding, will feel comforted by this action with a romantic partner.
Like a person who needs to be led through the dark, it represents someone being there to guide you if you ever need someone to lean on. Sometimes we need a hand to help steady ourselves as we climb through the rocky terrain of life, or to help us balance as we attempt new things, as you’d be grateful for when trying ice skating for the first time. We’re comforted to have someone offer a helping hand to catch us or at least help pull us up if we fall along the way. Being in “good hands”. That is part of what handholding represents.
Comfort need not necessarily be related to keeping safe. It can also be like a hand-hug. When you’re feeling scared about an interview, or going for an injection, if someone who cares about you holds your hand and gives it a squeeze, it can be comforting. It signifies “I’m here for you and I’ll be there for you at the other end too.” There is also the other dimension that holding their hand helps divert your attention away from the thing which is causing discomfort, and by focusing on it less, the intensity of the fear diminishes. “With spouse hand-holding you also stop looking for other signs of danger and you start feeling more secure,” says assistant professor of psychology and neuroscience, James Coan, at the University of Virginia. “It makes your brain work a little less hard on coping”.
Biochemically, touch is known to stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system, the part of the nervous system which is associated with relaxation and unwinding. Touch, such as in massage has been found to lower blood pressure, slow breathing and make us feel more at ease.

2.) It says “I love you” or at the very least “I like you” without words
Because handholding is often associated with happy memories of parents or guardians looking after children out of love, it is associated with loving a person. When you’re a child, your love for your parents tends to be one of the strongest feelings of love you’ve experienced in your young life. It is no wonder then that when these children grow up, they use this similar loving act in romantic contexts.
Handholding is an expression of closeness and connection, allowing someone in through your personal boundaries, which are important factors in love.
NLP states that people can be divided into 3 groups: visual-dominants, audio-dominants, or touch-dominants. People who are audio-dominant may prefer to say “I love you”. People who are visual-dominant need to see it through body language: the look in a lover’s eyes and the expression on their face. People who are touch-dominant may find saying how they feel incredibly difficult and far prefer to say it with touch, by holding hands… amongst other ways!

3.) Touch intensifies your feelings for one another
Not only is handholding an expression of closeness that says “I like you”, but it also intensifies how much you like a person. Studies have shown that when waiters casually add friendly touch to the interaction with the people who they’re serving, tip size and frequency increases dramatically. One study found a 36% increase in tipping caused by touching. It is likely that a similar effect happens when we hold hands.
“Based on what we’ve seen, when we get more physical intimacy we get better relationships,” said Tiffany Field, the director of the Touch Research Institute at the University of Miami School of Medicine.

4.) It says “you’re not alone”, “you’re accepted”, “you belong”
You hold someone’s hand when you want them to keep up with you as you urge them to follow, or to ensure you stick together in a crowd. You do it to connect with someone in a moment in time so that you feel that in spite of experiencing an event in our own separate bodies, you are sharing this moment together. Handholding is an act of togetherness.
In his book “Love’s Executioner”, Dr Irvin Yalom suggests that we’re all afraid of existential isolation. He writes: “We are born alone and we must die alone. Yet even though you’re alone in your boat, it’s always comforting seeing the lights of the other boats bobbing nearby.” Handholding is a vibrantly bright and warm light of a boat bobbing happily beside us.
The basic human need to belong was discussed in an earlier article, and handholding can certainly help fulfil this need as it makes you feel accepted and wanted.
From a palmistry perspective, the palm represents the microcosm of the self. By holding hands you are effectively putting together the microcosm of your world with the microcosm of their world. The ultimate expression of togetherness.

5.) It fulfils the basic human need for touch, which makes us feel good
The need to touch other members of your species is ingrained into us genetically. When observing the young of mammals of all species, snuggling behaviours are common to all. Studies have shown that touch is essential for good physical and mental health. Lack of demonstrative touch-related love has been found to be related to failure to thrive or mature psychologically in babies. Another research study found that elderly people reported increased well-being after massaging infants. Touch releases endorphin-like feel-good chemicals. Bottom-line: touch makes us feel good. Handholding therefore does too.

6.) For some it’s a sign of ownership and domination
Some people like to hold hands possessively as if to say “You’re mine! And everyone will see it when I hold your hand!”
Along similar lines, especially amongst young romantic partners, handholding may be something that’s done to show off to your friends that you’ve found a “trophy” romantic partner.
Looking at the body language of hand-holding can reveal which partner is the “dominant” one. There are 3 main ways we can hold hands:
(1.) Holding hands with your palm facing backwards
(2.) Holding hands with your palm facing forwards
(3.) Holding hands with your palm facing towards your body
In Pease’s “The Definitive Book of Body Language” book, he states that “The person with the palm facing down (backwards) is dominating over the one with the palm forwards.” If both partners have their palms facing towards their body, the body language is saying that both are equally dominant.

7.) Social signal that you’re “taken”
From a social perspective, it may be a sign for others to back off when you’re “taken” and no longer on the market. Today, handholding is often seen as a more serious sign of connection than a kiss or a hug. Kisses are often given away freely and meaninglessly in drunken nights out in bars and clubs, but handholding has connotations of a more serious, committed connection.

Credit: SaywhodoI.com

And I found this for back hugs! BieNa's infamous back hugs. LOL
I wouldn't say it's a sneak attack kind of hug but it is a back hug and sounds somewhat true. Hehe :p

The Sneak Attack
He comes up behind you and puts his arms around your chest.
Even if he hasn't said the words yet, a guy who grabs you like this is in love. He's blanketing your body with his, your feet are intertwined, you're leaning into him.… There's a real sense of oneness here. "By covering your back, he's conveying that he wants to shelter you," says body-language expert Patti Wood, author of Success Signals. "He's also flexing his masculinity — this displays his strength and dominance."
The one exception is if your man almost always hugs you from the back. "That might mean he craves a closer connection but thinks you're unavailable," says Christopher Blazina, PhD, author of The Secret Lives of Men. "He avoids hugging face-to-face because he's worried you're not into him."

Credit: Cosmopolitan

What does it mean when a guy hugs you from behind and has head on shoulders and arms around waist?
We would all like to believe that he has a crush on you, likes you, or maybe even loves you, but he could just be playing with your emotions. This sort of hug sounds promising, but since I don't know whether he is a good friend, a boyfriend, or just some kid that ran up behind you and hugged you, there is no way for me to know what that means. If he was a good friend, he may want the relationship to be more than friends or he may just be very affectionate. If he was a boyfriend, obviously he likes you. If he was just some kid off the street, he's a creeper. That's the best way I can answer that question.

Credit: Answers.com

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Bie & Nok Sinjai
Aww man! Where is my Noona? You can't have Bie without Noona! 555 

Credit: Kanikar

Credit: happymummy

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Noona had to go to Japan to film her music video so can't make it. and plus she's not in exact company.
wish Noona was there with Bie too. they would have been so cute(sweet) together.

Saw Bie recent interview. he say won't have a stage play yet. but may have a new single.
so annoy by the reporters kept asking him about his ex-gf. but he answer well.

it's so clear that he and her are really over. he said they didn't talk/see eachother anymore but still friends and their relationship won't progress either, just friends since beginning till now. he didn't go meet her in N.Y. she was in Thailand when he went there. he went to study, learn singing, went with his boss and the company staffs. I think he's a gentleman the way he answer cause didn't want to make it sound like he and his ex-gf end in bad terms, don't want to make her/him look bad.

and when ask if he's single he didn't say yes or no but say currently talking to someone but won't tell who it's, will tell who it's when he gets marry.
of course someone that he meant is his "Noona" hehe.
and when he talk about Noona(he look happy) that she went to China to promote RJJ the movie cause he can't make it. she tell him many fans there welcome her so warmingly.
these reporters are so out of date. how can they not know at all, that the girl he's seeing is "Noona". where have they been??!!
unlike Tvpool and Oho magazine they know that something is going on between Biena. so tease them hehe.

hope we get an exclusive interview of him by jackalin tvpool, i'm sure she will ask good questions about him and Noona again hehe.
but then it's good that some reporters don't know so Biena won't have love news together cause they want to keep their relationship private anyways.

but again Bie is pretty direct about his feelings/relationship status right now, so we can be sure that Biena is really dating but don't want to announce to the media yet. and Bie answer so clear about his ex-gf that they are over for a long time already, so hopefully these annoying reporters will stop asking him about her now cause can see he doesn't want to talk about her. he must don't want his Noona to be upset,misunderstands him.

but i'm sure Noona understand, she seem like a reasonable person. Biena must have a trust worthy&sweet relationship cause can see recently when they took photoshoot together that their feelings for eachother is still deep(loving as always) no matter how long they didn't get to see eachother, it's like a test for them when they are apart if their feelings for eachother is still there and how deep it is and they(include their fans) know/can see now that their special feelings for eachother is still there. they work in the same area jobs so should understand eachother well (that's one of the reason why they are together). they must talk often like we know confirm by Noona they talk on the phone together hehe

hope the fans in pantip don't go drama on Bie again after saw/read his interview this time. cause can see he answer the questions as best he can(even though got so pressure by the reporters to answer about his ex-gf), the most he can say for right now(about his relationship with Noona). and can make them happy enough that Biena is still an "item". some fans(who go drama on Biena) should keep reminding themselves that Biena is one of the couple that "Actions speak louder than Words". they didn't completely hide their relationship but just didn't announce to the media yet that's all.

Gracie

sarNie Egg
I was able to order the RJJ and Khu Kum DVDs from www.Ethaicd.com.  Thank you for all the advices and direction.   I also made sure that I ordered the all-zone DVDs.

It will keep watching RJJ and Khu Kum on internet until the DVDs arrived.  Already watched RJJ on internet twice last night.  love it very much : )

Thanks to teedee for information on Bie's reponses during the interview.  I agree that BieNa must be dating now.... I really hope that everything will work out for them.  Cheers to our BieNa!

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
Teedee: "when ask if he's single he didn't say yes or not but say currently talking to someone but won't tell who it's, will tell who it's when he gets marry." :thumbsup:

Love this answer of Bie much indeed. Neither hiding nor telling but at least we are happy that they both still keep in touch (very sweet). And for sure we clearly know who someone is! :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Jerry BieNoona, Yep that's what I love about Bie. won't hide it but won't tell either. haha.
and i think we will heard about their wedding in 10 yrs ahead.
(announce by Bie at their meet&greet "reserve Noona, 10 yrs ahead and we get marry") hehe. :wub:
how direct can he be hehe. but still some reporters are dumb not to understand what he's actually saying about his feelings/relationship with Noona. but instead they think he's just joking. I believe a guy like Bie won't joke about something like this if it's not from his true heart then he won't say it out. cause this kind of thing should not be joke around with. it's a sensitive topic-wedding,reserve someone to marry. it's serious and when he say this means he's serious about Noona. he think ahead about his relationship with her till they get marry already. wow hehe

cecilia

Staff member
teedee, you just have to send me to heaven with that short snippet from Bie's interview of his 'secret' noona love, huh? I miss them onscreen .. i'd love to see them walking down that stair hands on hands and arms to arm --- llike a wedding march with all those exact ppl around them lol

Rose, omg, those sign are just so hot -- COSMO has some of the best and sensual advices ever! I'd love to see that in BIENA's relationship and mine someday -- with the first two hands holding position .. dominance and closeness :wub:

Thank you all for always bringing the best of BIENA to share <3!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia, i'm in Biena heaven too. hehe. yep would be so nice to see them walking down that stairs together. miss them on screen together so much too. hopefully we will get to see them together again soon. cross fingers.

Noona at airport going off to Japan to film her music video from june 25 to june 30 will be back on monday july 1
ahhh Biena separated again. they will surely miss eachother a lot.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
in  this photo, she wore a ring again. is it that same ring???
wonder is it from her P'Bie??? hmm are they getting more serious now??? hehe.
but i'm not that surprise cause he did say 10 yrs ahead they'll get marry. hehe :wub:

credit noona fb

looksy

sarNie Adult
Teedee, you notice all the little details hehe. :p I always love seeing Noona with little to no makeup on. She is beautiful either way. She has such nice skin and her beauty definitely comes from within. 

Awe, she's off again.....there will be another ocean between them.........but one thing we'll have to look forward to are Noona's subtle hints for her P'Bie on her IG posts....hehe....... :wub: 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, the fans in pantip pointed out her ring so I notice it too haha.
absolutely Noona has such a natural beauty.
love her skin and yep most importantly she's beautiful from within(which matter the most for Biena i'm sure),
confirm by her P'Bie(she has nothing to change about her personalities). hehe
yeah love Noona so much for hinting her relationship with Bie on her IG so that we can continue to look forward to hehe.

again knew it some fans in pantip will go drama after saw Bie's interview. migosh these fans need to think happy thoughts and again I repeat look at Biena's actions instead of their words(interviews). they have reasons not to announce their true relationship yet. because it's not the right time yet.. and it's not wrong by him smiling at his old ex. just because they break up doesn't mean they have to hate eachother. those drama fans need to learn how to think positive thoughts so they'll be happy.
and if turn out Biena didn't end up getting marry together. it's natural have to accept it. cause some people are just meant to fall in love but not end up being together. right now should be happy enough that they love eachother, see them together. be in the present don't think too far in the future cause will only make you stress if it didn't turn out like you wanted it to be.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
penppy@ said:
Dreamlove, your link can not open.
please check again.
Sorry, it can only work for iPad, but if you go to YouTube and search บี้ โต้บินไปอเมริกาหาอิงฟ้า, it'll appear.