[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Imsmile, thank you so much for sharing that clip of Noona with her brother. I love their relationship. Noona was so sweet to go give him a kiss before she left............Noona is a very affectionate and endearing person.......no wonder she likes to express herself on her IG posts. 

OMGosh, Teedee!!! I'm excited to see the interview as well. Love Bie for sharing with us. Awe, these two are so sweet. Both have admitted in interviews that they missed each other.  :p

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile

Greenrose

sarNie Egg
It is so pity when Bie isn't winner for the best actor in Khu Kum. I truly like his acting. He acted so perfect: strongly, softly, sweetly. Through him i can feel soul of character. Congratulations to P'Sant for winning the best director in Khu Kum.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Dreamlove, thanks for the  interview clips of Bie.

He look so happy and relax (have such adoring look on his face) when talking about Noona. such big smile on his face. totally look like a guy in love. hehe.
love him for always being direct about his feelings for her. squeals awww he said "we miss eachother so much and hug, miss so much" :wub:
we always have been together over a year.
he said will be happy if they get to work together again because "we know eachother's hearts"...awww squeals haha.
love you Bie for being so frank! hehe
advice to Bie next time you go out of state and miss Noona so much want her to come visit you please buy her a plane ticket haha.
ahhh it's sad they miss eachother so much, must seem like forever that they didn't see eachother
missing someone you love is such a torture.hope they don't get to separate for a long time again. pity them. 
and sound like they met before they came to do the fashion shooting together.
so cute when he talk(with so much adoring for her) about when she send him a message that she went to china alone he sound so cute like kinda imitating her voice hehe.

do you heard khun Boy, Biena is waiting to work together again. they miss eachother so much.
so please hurry up and bring them together for a new project. their fans is waiting so much too.

those reporters and those drama fans should not have any more questions/doubts which girl Bie said he's talking too
in his interview with Jackalin it's pretty clear that the girl he said he's talking to is his "Noona ". 
hope you guys love eachother for a long time Biena. wish you the best. hope to heard about your wedding in 5 or 10 yrs ahead. haha.

Yeah sad that Bie didn't win the award. he deserve it. maybe next award. cross fingers.
even though Biena may not win awards but they surely won many fans's hearts from Koo Kum. and i think that matters the most.

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
A very big congrats to P'Sant! Yes, he deserves the Best Director Award.

Pity Biena. Reality is more precious though. They have won many viewers' heart. Fans accept their great job and keep following and supporting their next projects.

No wonder Noona is so affectionate (for everyone esp P'Bie :D). She was born in such a beautiful family. Btw, I appreciate Biena so much for giving us hints and hopes that they will end up in marriage. What everyone said is right, whether or not they are born to be a real couple or just Bf/Gf or just friends/co workers, we won't mind. At least they have given each other chances and times to understand one another. They keep giving each other respects and times by not revealing the truth until they are very certain on their relationship and heart that they can't live without one another. Thus, I feel they are meant to be and compatible. Wish for the best for Biena.

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
From the interview, the photos off scene, we all know for sure who is in Bie's heart.

Yes, Khun Boy, please bring new project for BieNa soon. They rarely have time to meet each other (What's a pity). If BieNa has project together, they will be able to meet, know more eachother's hearts  and build up relationship :heart:  :wub: .

BieNa fans (including me) are waiting like crazy :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia yep I was smiling like a fool too when watch Bie talk about Noona. haha

yeah look like Noona is from a happy loving affectionate family that's one of the reasons why Bie fall for her
cause he use to say she take care of everyone around her, Noona will never hurt him like Angsumalin did.
Bie's parents are separated so he must sometimes feel sad/lonely when think about this incident and he gets sensitive when talking about it
and he lives far from his parents since he live in kreung thep and his parents live in chiangmai right, correct me if i'm wrong.
so when he meets Noona who is an affectionate person so he fall in love with her. so then he became an affectionate person like her too
that's how I analysis their affectionate behaviors. haha
they constantly touching eachother every chance they get w/out caring about other people around them too hehe.
and so because of his pass home wrecked family, he gets sensitive when see her with other guys, he must scare of losing her too.
I think Biena complete eachother. she gave him constant affection/love that he wanted.
plus we can see her cheerful lively personality can make him smile everytime he's around her too.
and he gave her happiness, she can always laugh when around him cause he always make jokes. she use to say he's a very funny guy.
so they compliment eachother so well. and hope they love eachother for a long time till get marry.

Gracie

sarNie Egg
Dreamlove, thank you so very much for the interview clips of Bie. 

Jackalin from TVpool is great, and she seems to know what to ask Bie on behalf of Biena fans :dance1:

Hopefully, we will get to see the next project for Biena soon. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks for the update all! :D I love Noona and the way she interacts with her brother. It's so cute. I love how she was getting kind of irritated of him in the beginning but still smiled and kiss him later. Bie jaaa, Noona is a keeper. lol
Congrats to Sant for winning best director award. Khu Kam and the whole cast really deserve that award. It's a pity that Bie didn't win but it's okay. There's still a couple more chance and I'm praying for Bie to at least win an award for his great performance in the lakorn alongside Noona. :)
Anyways, oh Bie and Noona. They never fail to make me excited with all these "hints" they keep spilling. 555 What other girl has he been around other than Noona? I am for sure that Noona is the only girl he's talking to. lol I'm getting butterflies in my stomach just thinking about these two. I couldn't agree more with you guys also. You guys definitely hit the spot with all your opinions, explanations, and so forth. 555 
I love how Bie just went in and answered Jackalin without letting her finish her question. I feel like sometimes his answers are totally off when answering the questions..unless that's just the translation. Anyhoo, I love it regardless. Haha! Too bad he didn't get Noona any souvenir but at least we know they talked to each other while apart. :D And when he said that he missed her and hugged her when he got back...OHEMGEEEE! Got me giggling like a crazy fangirl. 555 Yes Bie. We all know you two know each others heart and mind. ;) Oh gosh. Why can't 5-10 years just pass by already so that I can see these two get marry and have adorable babies already!! HAHAHA. 

Anyways, as far as I know, seems like BieNa is the only couple that comes out and say these kind of things, joking or not. I love how they're not afraid to say whatever when expressing how much they miss (and love) one another. No shame. LOL 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Roselovesice, totally agree with you.
that's one of the reason why I love Biena so much is they are not afraid to express their feelings for eachother in public.
and it's typical of them with their answers they'll make it sound like a joke cause they're playful people.
but i'm sure their answers are serious when they talk about their feelings for eachother.
I thank them for that. there is no shame in admitting their feelings in public. that's why I call them affectionate couple hehe.
yet i'm confuse why some fans in pantip went drama when see Bie's interviews.
when he has been pretty clear (by actions/words) about his feelings for Noona (for a while now)
how much clearer do they want to heard from him??!!
from a guy who use to say won't tell who his girlfriend is till they get marry,
now he sure does spills a lot about his feelings for Noona, which make me sure he does love her a lot and serious about her.
yep their babies will be so beautiful hehe.
love his face expression melts me when he said they miss eachother so much and hug. :wub:
he so wanna express his affection about Noona out that's why he cut off Jackalin that she didn't even get to finish her question haha.
I still think he did get her a souvenir but just didn't want to tell that's all.

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
teedee said:
Roselovesice, totally agree with you.
that's one of the reason why I love Biena so much is they are not afraid to express their feelings for eachother in public.
and it's typical of them with their answers they'll make it sound like a joke cause they're playful people.
but i'm sure their answers are serious when they talk about their feelings for eachother.
I thank them for that. there is no shame in admitting their feelings in public. that's why I call them affectionate couple hehe.
yet i'm confuse why some fans in pantip went drama when see Bie's interviews.
when he has been pretty clear (by actions/words) about his feelings for Noona (for a while now)
how much clearer do they want to heard from him??!!
from a guy who use to say won't tell who his girlfriend is till they get marry,
now he sure does spills a lot about his feelings for Noona, which make me sure he does love her a lot and serious about her.
yep their babies will be so beautiful hehe.
love his face expression melts me when he said they miss eachother so much and hug. :wub:
he so wanna express his affection about Noona out that's why he cut off Jackalin that she didn't even get to finish her question haha.
I still think he did get her a souvenir but just didn't want to tell that's all.
I agree with you. I think Bie is not that kind of person. Bie is romantic 'confirm by Noona'. Bie must bring Noona some souvenir for sure.
Yes, maybe on pantip they prefer Bie to speak it out about his girl.
Anyway, we must respect his privatcy.  If you not ready to telling, we don't mind. Biena just give us some clue so we happy enough.

I love how Bie answer to reporter, good reaction!!!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thank goodness for Jackalin. She does her research. If she didn't, we'd be getting another interview of Bie about his ex. Us Biena fans are lucky to have Jackalin to ask all of the right questions, which allows for both Bie and Noona to let us in on how close they are.

Congratulations to Sant Srikaewlaw!!!! He deserves this award for bringing us the best TV adaptation of Koo Kum. His vision for this lakorn has made Bie and Noona our most perfect Kobori and Ang.  :wub:

credit: exact & scenario @ Facebook