[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
penppy@ said:
I agree with you. I think Bie is not that kind of person. Bie is romantic 'confirm by Noona'. Bie must bring Noona some souvenir for sure.
Yes, maybe on pantip they prefer Bie to speak it out about his girl.
Anyway, we must respect his privatcy.  If you not ready to telling, we don't mind. Biena just give us some clue so we happy enough.

I love how Bie answer to reporter, good reaction!!!

Oh no. I know. I didn't say that I want Bie to come out and publicize his relationship with Noona. I love seeing how BieNa reacts to reporters, or anyone, teasing them about one another or asking them questions about each other. It's very entertaining and cute. lol And yes, Bie did and for sure got his girl something from New York. I definitely was not thinking straight when I said that he didn't get Noona anything. 555  :scratchhead2:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Roseloveisice, I know what you mean about souvenirs, don't worry about it. we know Bie got Noona something for sure.

sorry wanna express I shouldn't have went and read in pantip again. those fans went drama again.
only because someone (who knows who) post said the girl that Bie is seeing in entertainment is not Noona.
such false comments and no evidence to back their opinions either.
obviously we can see that he is always with Noona. who else can he be seeing/talking too.
even though they don't have a new project together but they admit they talk on the phone together, sent messages, went to watch a play together etc..
and more fans went drama said Bie may be seeing other girls beside Noona. 
things are getting out of hand in there. fans are getting so paranoid. too sensitive by the negative comments
again Bie doesn't seem like a player. he won't play around with a girl's heart.
his mom taught him to be a good person. he has a sister too so he won't hurt other girls for sure.
we can see latest from their photo shooting they're so in love
and from Bie's recent interview he admits they miss eachother so much and when see eachother they hug.
how clear do you want him to say. us fans have evidence the girl he's seeing is Noona
gosh I wanna smack those fans in pantip so much for not having faith in Bie's love for Noona.
people in there think happy thoughts! relax let Biena progress their love step by step. don't rush them.
they still have a long way to go. they have to face many things in the road ahead.
believe in what you see by Bie's actions and words.
trust in Bie's words, not who knows who said, those people just wanna create a feud and envy Biena for being in love that's all

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
Fans there may not be as patient as we are :D We love to jin Biena, keep track on their words and actions but not to push them, put them pressure to admit the truth. We give them time and privacy. Let them free in their world. It's their off screen love, why interfere/envy. To me I don't even care who P'Bie is dating or talking with, but just because of their hints, we can assume that Biena is dating now. Again, maybe those fans are not as clever as we are :D

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
roselovesice said:
Oh no. I know. I didn't say that I want Bie to come out and publicize his relationship with Noona. I love seeing how BieNa reacts to reporters, or anyone, teasing them about one another or asking them questions about each other. It's very entertaining and cute. lol And yes, Bie did and for sure got his girl something from New York. I definitely was not thinking straight when I said that he didn't get Noona anything. 555  :scratchhead2:
yes, but in future right? because they are not ready.  I also hope see Biena for real couple, I love them so much and I never love Thai star like this before.
I'm really happy if oneday Biena holdhand together and announce to public that they are bf and gf or going to married soon.
If that time real coming I'm the one who happy and my face might be smile non stop.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99QBCqCBXIA&feature=player_embedded

i'm just gonna translate the part about Biena LOL
Bur first of all, congratulation to P'Bie and Khun Boy for receiving best idol awards. 
Now P'Bie said he is going to be more careful of what he says and how he acts.

J: Noona is in Japan. Like Angsumalin is waiting for Kobori in Japan
B: Oh, really? She is in Japan? I didn't know that.
J: People are joking about it on twitter.
B: Is she waiting for me? don't say that otherwise I'll go there.  
J: Did you ask her to buy you anything?
B: I just know that she is in Japan from you. I know that she went to China for the Shanghai film festival to promote RJJ, but I didn't know that she is going to japan. Maybe she sneaks to Japan because she is afraid that I'm gonna ask her to buy me something.
J: P'Bie, what did you buy for Noona from U.S.? 
B: what I can buy, I went there to work. I didn't buy her anything, just a kiss on her cheek is enough.
J: -/////- 

P'Bie, you went there to work? I saw you only traveled, visit this place and that place. LOL 
Anyway just a kiss is enough -////-  
My imagine goes wild lol 
P'Bie: " I'm back " then they hugged each other and P'Bie kiss her on her cheek., and said "I miss you" 
Muahahahaha 

he doesn't know that Noona is in Japan 0.0 hmm..... curious

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
so so sweet P'Bie. Yeah, just hug, kiss on cheek is enough, but not on lip 555555. my imagination goes wild :). It's unbelievable that he doesn't know that Noona is in Japan.

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
Bie telling lie, why he doesnot know Noona go to Japan?
He said, close with Noona but didnot know Noona went to Japan. 

Bie want to tell us that between he and Noona is nothing special beside friend or brother and sister.
Is it true?????

Oh I just know Noona's ring is long time ago so It not Bie gave it to her.

mhia

sarNie Egg
Thank you for all the updates. I can't wait to finish reading them all. From the pictures...oh mah gawd! Ubber SWEET!!!

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
Hmmm  :weep:  it's because of this and that story over their relationship on Pantip that P'Bie will be more careful with his words and acts (not a surprise then). Just hope Biena will continue giving us hints or I'll keep wondering what is going on with both of them :scratchhead2: or even :cry: coz I can't sit still hearing nothing from them :lmao:

looksy

sarNie Adult
It's okay Jerry BieNoona, Bie is in the public eye, so it's understandable that he has to be extra careful with what he says and how he acts. Bie might not be able to hint at things like he used to, but one thing he can't hide from us is the way he looks at Noona when she is around. That will forever be our hint about their relationship. 

Plus, with Bie being such a direct person, it's difficult for him to hold back and he'll slip and spill for us from time to time......just like the interview Imsmile translated above...."I didn't know she went to Japan".........."I didn't buy her anything".........but then he slips and says, "just a kiss on her cheek is enough" *Squeals*  :wub:

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
@Leap Line
Another one is for Khun Boy. :)

For the clip at the end, I think it was about Tono because I heard nothing about Noona 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't believe either that he doesn't know Noona went to Japan and still don't believe that he didn't get her any souvenirs.
even Jackalin has that look on her face that doesn't believe him either,she even ask him again if he got Noona any souvenirs must want him to spills haha.
 but like he said he has to be more careful with what he saids now.
and if he saids more about his feelings for Noona people will know their true relationship
and there will be more news and he doesn't want to have news about his love life.
Looksy, yep he still spills(direct like always) after know she went to Japan he saids will follow her to Japan,give her a kiss on the cheek. :wub: squeals.
hope he will continue to hints/spills. but i'm sure he will cause he's a direct person.
his eyes won't ever lied how he look at Noona with so much love.
his heart does what it wants. his actions speaks loud.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ok this is just another analysis of his interview I was thinking for fun.
this is just maybe he really didn't know she went to Japan and she didn't tell him cause she doesn't want him to worry that she's traveling again and think it's only for a short time 5-6 days so rather not tell him, plus if he know she went with a guy ( even though work related went to film her m.v.) he must be jealous. but from his tone of voice after he found out she went to Japan without telling him he look upset(even though he has a smile on his face) prob think inside why doesn't she tell me?!. that's why he said she didn't tell me prob.cause she scare i'll ask her to get me a souvenir(his hint what he actually saying i'm mad she didn't tell me). omg after she came back she'll get lecture from him for not telling him that she went haha. since we know he's "kee noi jai". or heck he probably call her up right after the interview to scold her for not telling him that she went to japan haha.
but I still believe he does know she went to Japan. how can he not. he's lying.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
read in pantip they said a newspaper tease Biena already that they are dating. that may be the reason why Bie doesn't want to spills too much now.
cause the media is focusing on him and Noona as a real couple now. see even though Biena didn't admit yet that they're dating but there is news out already that they are. so Bie surely have to be more careful with what he saids now.
but in a way i'm glad some newspaper is smart now to see that Biena is a real couple so will stop asking him and stop write news about his ex gf and him.
but hope they don't write too much on Biena cause the consequences will be more negative than positive that will happen.

and some fans was scare that Bie will have a new lakorn with Pinky cause she say will have a new lakorn with one of these 2 guys(Bie or Tono)
and they scare Noona will have a stage play with Gun (cause saw their photo together with a stage play staff)
hope their predictions is wrong. I still can't bare to see Biena separated and go work with other people yet.

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
yes teedee total agree, he knew Noona went to Japan.

First, he said 'we are close and can talk each other about everything' and Noona had talked on phone with him too. Why he didnot know? 

Second, he said didn't bring her souvenir, actually if friend also can give souvenir why he didn't?  as we know they are so close and chatting each other. eg: Noona said she sent him some stuffs to US so we could understand how close they are? 100% he brought her some special but he denies. more he denies more positive way that they are special or dating.

I think, he denies it to prevent many questions. but actually he already told us that they are more special and can not tell us the true.

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
Just wish Biena will be true to their selves on what their real feeling for each other regardless of what people would say. Just don’t hesitate and hang on with each other till the end, fighting!!!! Su Su na :highfive: I still have high Biena fever  :kiss3:

Always remember how Noona hides herself behind/beside P'Bie whenever she's shy. :cloud9:

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think Bie is lying because he just came back from New York a couple of days and only met Noona for a day. After that she just left and he has work to do, so he doesn't know. That's right that Bie has to be more careful with his words because he just recieve an award, The Goodness Idol Thailand Award 2013. This award is basically an award that is for people who set a good example, even Khun Boy recieve one too. I love Bie and I believe in what he said, he's not that kind of person that likes to lied.