[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
@Jerry BieNoona, the nominations for this category are based on performance....who is the best actress from their work in the dramas they were in. It's not based on how many lakorns or who is new rising star......that is why it is a shame that Noona was overlooked because we all know that she did a phenomenal job as Ang.........but there are other awards, so let's keep our fingers crossed.

@AmyBB, the committee for Siamdara Magazine will choose the winners for Best Actor/Actress and Best Drama. The popular awards will be decided by people's votes, but sadly, neither Bie or Noona are nominated in this category. :(

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
@looksy
you can use "namnao" to a guy who like to say pick up lines as well not only to lakorn.
I think more people using Namnao to a rubbish lakorn more even though that's not the meaning of it.
Lost in translation smh*  lol 

@AmyBB
If it is decided by people vote than P'Bie might have a chance to win against Nadech. Sadly, it is not :(
Just cross finger that the judge is not bias. 

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
imsmile said:

It is possible to see Nadech with Noona, but Bie with yaya, I think it is impossible. I think their chemical won't match. 
I mean Yaya is very tall. If they stand next to each other, it would make P'Bie look short and small. 

I believe Noona will get to play in more lakorn from Ch3 or Exact, she is very talented actress, and she did prove herself in Koo Gum or Ruk Jub Jai

How tall is Bie then? Because meeting Nadech he wasn't that tall.
I feel Bie and Yaya is more likely to happen then Nadech & Noona. Bie is extremely popular and so is Yaya. Most projects Bie is involved in he's the main event/focus. And I'm sure Khunboy won't accept anything less then for Bie. But truthfully Noona has not yet reached the popularity levels of Yaya, Nadech, and Bie. And Nadech is already a very exculsive pra'ek, since his debut with Min he's only had 2 other lakorn nang'eks.

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
After RJJ and Khukam, I believe more and more know Noona. With her multy talents and natural beauty, I'm sure her popularity will rise. I love her in all her ways

looksy

sarNie Adult
pink_juliet_kashie said:
I feel Bie and Yaya is more likely to happen then Nadech & Noona. Bie is extremely popular and so is Yaya. Most projects Bie is involved in he's the main event/focus. And I'm sure Khunboy won't accept anything less then for Bie. 

I think that the chance of Bie acting with Yaya is very slim, not because Bie is not popular enough, but because Ch 3 and Exact does not have joint projects together (please correct me, if I'm wrong). It's not like Ch 7, which they will ask Exact to produce a lakorn for them and the lakorn will use both Exact and Ch 7 stars in the lakorn. The only way that Bie will get to act in a Ch 3 lakorn is if a production company that produces lakorns for Ch 3 sees Bie right for a role and ask Khun Boy/Exact if they can borrow Bie for the lakorn. This is what happened when Lakorn Thai asked to borrow Bie for the lakorn Prajan See Roong with Aff because they felt Bie was right for the role of a singer.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
@pink_juliet_kashie
They r about the same hight, but Bie's structure looks shorter(sometime when you see a person they look small and short, but when you stand next to them you are shorter than them) that is why it is better for him to work with small girl like Noona. It will make him look taller and manlier. It is more possible for Noona and Nadech to work together since Noona also work with Broadcast which is part of Ch3, and Noona worked with Mark and Boy P. before for her MV. So, Nadech might be in her MV in the future.

@looksy
You are correct. Mostly exact works with ch7.

KasyBB1

sarNie Egg
@imsmile, @looksy: Thanks for the explanation <3

my RJJ DVD finally arrived, been watching it for couple of hours. It is so good, beyond my expectation to be honest. Noona's vocal is amazing, such a talented girl.
BieNa and Yadech are my most favorite couples so i won't mind seeing them switch and pair with the others. I watched a video message Nadech sent to Noona, they look so sweet together ♥

looksy

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know when Noona will land in China? I've been keeping a close eye at Noona's Chinese forum, the thread for the live feed of Shanghai International Film Festival has been created, but so far no news....not that I can read it, LOL, but I just go there for the photos. Hopefully, there will be some updates soon.

@AmyBB, I know, right? Rak Jab Jai is beyond amazing. Khun Boy is too good to us for releasing it on DVD. I can't imagine being a fan of Bie and Noona and not being able to see this musical...and those kisses.....hehe.... :wub: 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Now both Biena is not even in Thailand. so Bie really can't make it to China with Noona, oh so sad. want to see them together again so much.
Even though Noona may not be consider soupstars like Yadech and Bie for now. but I admire her so much for getting to this point in her career. she has show many people that she's a wonderful actress. she has won many people over by her multi-talents (including me). unlike some actress who got famous for their scandalous news and just their good looks and that many fans cheer them too much that's all. i'm proud to be Noona's fan. she's born to be a star, can do everything in the e.t. industry, saw she done almost everything, what is left for her to do now, she's so talented for such a young age. she's famous for her talents which is something to be proud of than being famous for other reasons. As for right now I don't want to see Biena work with other people yet, even though I love Yadech but don't want to split these two couples apart yet. beside some fans see that these two couples are similar, now some reporters seeing the same thing as the fans does cause they wrote an article on these two couples similarity.

Here are some cute mvs of them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUkq6f-I1eo
credit patt niwaree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV8UzPVuefM
credit JaokoyBahh II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Zkr0u2FGk
credit JaokoyBahh II

looksy

sarNie Adult
Too bad Bie didn't get to go. It would have been great to see them walk down the red carpet together.

Here's some miscellaneous info on Ruk Jab Jai at the Shanghai International Film Festival. The premiere will be June 16 (8:45PM) and it will run for two times June 19 (8:45PM) and June 23 (3:43PM). Tickets are 60 yuan, 300 baht, around $10 and like Imsmile mentioned, it's all sold out.  :clap: 

Our lovely Noona  :wub: 
credit: baidu.com

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
Video of Noona signed an autograph 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTcxMjYwMDYw.html 

OMG She is like a little princess walking on the red carpet, waving and smiling to her people lol.
Somehow I feel the different when I'm watching her and other actresses.
she is so cute and happy, watching her just make me smile, and I cannot stop looking at her smile.
Unlike other actresses even though they smile, I feel oh this girl is beautiful, and that's it.

People on Pantip said that it is like she is walking in the flower field happily more than walking on the red carpet. 

looksy

sarNie Adult
I agree Imsmile. Noona has the same effect on me. I think it's because we see her genuine personality that it makes us feel this way about her. I agree with what they are saying at pantip and from the video link you shared, while the other ladies are strutting their stuff on the red carpet, Noona seems to be a breath of fresh air. Love her glowing smile.  :wub:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
All I got to say is....If only Bie was there. It would be complete. LOL

Anyways, Noona looks amazing with that hairdo and dress. It's a cute dress too! She's an amazing actress and I love her. I don't think I can look at a lot of the other actors/actresses in the same way I look at Noona. 555 She's incredibly stunning. That's all I have to say. :)

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
I would love to see them together, but I feel the same with some people on Pantip that if P'Bie was there, people would focus more at P'Bie and forget about Noona. This might be Khun Boy's idea to send Noona alone to gain her popularity in China. So, next time, when P'Bie and Noona go to China together for Koo Gum's promotion, there will be even more fans.  :)