[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

KasyBB1

sarNie Egg
Noona looked so gorgeous on the red carpet, love her hair and the dress is so beautiful ♥
Still wish Bie was there with her tho :(

I agree with you guys Noona is such a talented girl, watching her singing live at many events, her strong vocal is beyond amazing, especially when she hits the high notes. And her acting is getting better and better, i believe our girl will make it big someday.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
Cr: Muayhong's twitter

At M&G, MC asked the fan in the front

"whose fanclub is this?"  fan answered "Bie's fan"

then the MC asked "Does Bie and Noona look good together?" (Are they suited each other?)

the fan said "yes"  ^ ^  

then Noona sang "Just closed your eyes" (from RJJ) and "love doesn't need time" (from Hello Stranger) to the fans

they have a raffle to win dvd RJJ w/ her signature

Cr: Pantip

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe, it's good to see some of Bie's fans go out there to support Noona. I agree with those at pantip, as much as we would have loved to see Bie there with Noona, had he gone, the focus would have been on him. I'm sure Chinese TV will buy the copyrights to Koo Kum to air in China and I'm crossing my fingers that when it comes time to promote Koo Kum in China, our beloved pair will go there together. 

Noona looks absolutely stunning.

credit: sriritui @ instagram

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling

Cr: Noona's IG

"เมื่อเธอ มองไปที่ฟ้าไกลที่ดวงดาวคู่นั้น ดวงตาของฉันเฝ้ามอง แสงที่เธอสัมผัส เชื่อมความคิดของเราให้ถึงกัน"
#กี่เผ้านี้มีความลับใช่ไหม #เจ้าแม่เซี่ยงไฮ๊ #nofilter"

When you look into the sky at that same star that I am looking the brightness of the star that you feel connect our thought together
#Does this Qipao has secret behind it? (QiPao's song) LOL

Another song 

Far - Musketeers : This song is about a lover that is far apart from each other ( just like Bie and Noona). the person(One of the lover in the song) still waiting for his lover to come back as their promise. No matter how far apart they are from each other, he still love & miss her.

Maybe Noona is trying to tell this to someone in NY LOL 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Zct_8oCpw&feature=player_embedded

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
LoL just watched the Nine Entertain news 
They interview a Chinese fan
Chinese fan said Noona is so pretty, but she is too skinny. She should be a little more chubby, and I want her to come here with P'Bie next time. 

:)

Noona for RJJ's gala 

Cr: Sriritui_ IG

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
I love Noona's hair here..she looks more mature. Agree with you all, Noona indeed stunning wearing that modern Cheongsam. Does Noona take Mandarin & Japanese language class? her pronunciation very clear..even in koogum Noona speaks Japanese better than Bie. 

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
Noona concentrated in Chinese(Mandarin) in HS.
High school students have to choose their concentration in Thailand. (There are math&science, languages or history)
That is the reason she can sing Chinese song very good and talk to the Chinese fans in Chinese. :)

Her language skill is probably better than P'Bie, that's why she can pick up language easier and faster than P'Bie, who is math&science kind of person.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I have a question Imsmile. I saw this image from the pantip link you shared with us. Did Bie tape a video message for Noona or was it a video message to Chinese fans b/c he was unable to attend? Or both?  :p 

credit: pantip

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
@looksy
P'Bie's video msg hasn't come out yet. So, I don't know what he said. I think it is for the fans who came to M&G because he was unable to attend.
He might be talking about Noona a little (my opinion)
I'm waiting for the VTR to come out, and I'll translate for you guys ;)

I am not gonna be updating anything tmrw because I'm going to be on the plane to Thailand for the entire day. I'll try to keep update stuffs when I get there. ;)