[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks ceci for the translation. I don't know what I will do with my life if there weren't you here to help us. 555 ;)

Anyways, eeks. I don't know if I am excited for monday-tuesday anymore. It just keeps getting closer and closer...
I went back to watch the subbed parts on Malie's youtube and my gosh. I am so sad! She's only up to episode 5 and I remember those days when we were only on the first couple of episodes. This is majorly sad. I am quite speechless and dishearten to be honest.  :cry1:

cecilia

Staff member
Every moment spent now are .. warming sad .. does that make sense?

Like that scene where she laid on his chest and fell asleep during bombing session .. or that scene where she silently scold him for staring at her romantically during their date out in the theater :(

Mae

sarNie Adult
I am a bit hesitant to watch the remaining episodes too. Like Angsumalin, I'm lying to my heart that everything will be okay and I just need to continue watching their love story. However, I'm afraid because I'm like a "psychic" and I know their ill-fated love story. It's certainly bittersweet... I'm missing Kobori already and he's still with us...

looksy

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
Every moment spent now are .. warming sad .. does that make sense?

.. or that scene where she silently scold him for staring at her romantically during their date out in the theater :(

I love that moment. There is noting sexier than a man in love stopping to admire the woman he loves.....

@Mae, we're all having the same dilemma as you. I can not tell you how many times I have cried already thinking about the inevitable ending. 

roselovesice

Yeah, it is quite sad. :( Monday is getting near too. I can't believe I am not excited in a way about it just because it may be the ending of Koo Gum, hopefully not. :( 

Anyways, I remember watching "One Day" staring Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess. They would meet each other once a year and do something spontaneous. Well, the main point is that at the end when he realized that she was the one, got married (I think) and etc. after going through so much in life, he lost her at the end. She got hit by a bus and died. And yes, you don't realize it until the end when you lose that person. Always be prepare for the unexpected. Anything can happen. Haha! Just thought I share that. :p 

looksy

sarNie Adult
Malie (Bie IntFC) @ youtube announced that it's official, Koo Kum will end at ep. 22. I feel that 4 episodes will be enough to effectively tell the rest of the storyline. Who knows, we might even get a few more sweet moments. I really want most of the last episode to be devoted to the death scene as they both say their final goodbyes. There is so much to be said and I want Ang to do most of the talking. Finally, Kobori will learn the depth of Ang's love for him. It's going to be so sad and our hearts will shatter into as many pieces as Ang's heart will as he draws his last breath........I'm crying just typing this. 

roselovesice

4 more episodes? I think I am okay with that (when really I am not 555). At least then I still have another week to wait after this coming up week's episodes.  
I hate repeating myself but yes, I am not ready for the ending. Someone advice me on how to cope with depression. Or deal with losing someone you dearly love. 555 :p
Thanks looksy for the info. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I am really axcited for the ending, yet heartbroken. I dread the ending but i want to see it as well. Am i being bipolar, loving and hating that the ending has to end like that? I never want this to end, but remember, P' Bie nai lakorn tai laaw, tae P' Bie nai cheewit jing gaw young yoo. Bie's line from his concert Love Mark Mai.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I don't want to Koo Kum to end yet and I can't stand the ending and not ready for it. When it gets to the ending I'm totally gonna be heartbroken, depress for a couple of days, sad, and cry like a river. Thinking about the ending, it's super pitiful, agony, martyr, and full of sorrow. I hate seeing my favorite singer/actor die especially Bie, I'm a fan of him and I don't want to see him die and also there has never been a lakorn that he has to die, this is the first lakorn that he is dying. From now on in Koo Kum it's gonna be super duper depress and sad because Vanus is coming back and it will hurt and suffer Kobori more to the end. This lakorn made me cry in every single episode that has aired and I think it's going to be the first lakorn that will make me cry in every single episode especially the only 4 episode we have left.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I miss the bromance between Kobori and Takeda. A part of me wish Takeda had a love story too...because Puri is such a great actor in here! It will be sad to see Takeda walk away from saving Kobori when they both know he can't be saved...

roselovesice

I don't know if they're going to have that scene of Takeda walking away from Kobori and Angsumalin. I don't remember if Num-Benz's version had it but the other one did, Bird's, I think. Anyways, yes, if they do have that scene, it'll be REALLY sad. I think there could be a chance of Kobori surviving. Even not for long, you can always give it a try. At least he will be able to live a bit longer in a way. Actually, I never really knew how badly hurt Kobori was from the bombing. Sigh. Gah! I really wonder what would have happen if the ending wasn't like this. I believe we should get 2 endings to this lakorn. LOLOL

Anyways, so with me being a freak, I decided to google "Early symptoms of Pregnancy". 
Apparently after having intercourse, it takes about 1-2 weeks of conception (to produce the hormones) and then implantation occurs, which is when the symptoms start to kick in. It depends on most people since it can take months until they experience any kind of symptoms. But yes, they then start to have some kind of symptoms after a couple of days of implantation. I've never been pregnant before so this is kind of new to me. LOL So I am assuming she's like what? 2-4 weeks pregnant? I guess it's been that long already. 555 Sadly, she was only on her first stage of pregnancy when Kobori was still alive. He wasn't able to be there with her throughout all the stages+.  :teary:

cecilia

Staff member
You made me cry with that early stage of pregnancy talk -- i cried when i saw her hang the carp by the door and sat in front of his photo in Koo Gum 2 :(

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Gosh, I wish they make Koo Gum 2 along with this just to keep the lakorn going, like join KG 1 and KG 2 into one whole one. But that would be too long then right. I can't wait for monday already and it's getting closer to the end. Tears.

roselovesice

Haha it wouldn't hurt to have part 1 & 2 together in one. It'll just be sad. LOL Some of the older versions have been extremely long and had like 2 generations. But, I don't think they have the copyrights for part 2 so they can't do it, at least I think so. :weep:  It would be nice though. 

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Could someone please request for this in Thailand...please forward to Exact or Bie's fan to request a remake of THA NOK LAI BUA TUN (however you spell it). Want Bie and Noona to pair again after KooGUm & the sad ending. This one, pra'eg is a chinese and Nang'eg is thai. She went to China and both met... He's her aunt's step son. Both fall deelpy for one another. This drama will be perfect. It's Noona turn to go to Bie and wanting love from him. It will be so perfect!!! Please someone in Thailand... Request for this drama!!

Reactions: NdA

looksy

sarNie Adult
I was glad to see that Ang got to keep Kobori's ashes and that it didn't get shipped to Japan. Although, I couldn't get into Koo Kum 2's storyline or the son's love relationship, I did watch it just so I could get every detail on how Ang lived her life without Kobori. My heart just ached for her. To be a widow at such a young age. I cried so much upon hearing the son say that there wasn't a day that went by where his mom was not reminded of his dad........from the photo that hung on the wall, the jasmine flowers in their front yard, the carp that hung from the door frame, and his ashes that sat on the mantle......Ang never opened her heart to anyone else again. I'm sure she had regrets with the way she treated him when he was alive, but her decision to only have him in her heart for the rest of her life was not out of guilt, but out of deep love for the one man who taught her what it means to truly love someone wholeheartedly.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
this scene airing monday. after kobori know ang is pregnant he's so happy and take great care of her. tell her that he loves her (but of course he always say he loves her,such a loving,caring,sweet,cute,affectionate guy,love him so much). can't wait to see. wanna see a kiss again, hope get to see one hehe

credit: banmuang

looksy

sarNie Adult
I agree Teedee, hope we get another kiss between Kobori and Ang, a good one to last them a lifetime.  :wub:

The official DVDs from Exact. They look great. Can't wait to get mine. I'm also excited to see the artwork for the second box set when it gets released in late April.

credit: pantip