[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
why does ang have to trade kobori's happiness for her freedom?????? seriously, like kobori said, there's no need....how can she even think that he's those type of man?  but i guess bipolar ang just needed an excuse for supposely treating him well and enjoying his company (she should just admit she love him already!). ang is so silly for trying to get close to him by asking him about the coffee in japanese & kobori is so cute for teasing her. he should've said “愛してる” instead of "コーヒー". LOL

ah, this scene is so cute. i can't believe exact jammed all the kobori-hideko love scenes into one single episode.
it was all great but at the same time....vanus is gonna return and koo kum is gonna end! :teary:

cecilia

Staff member
Ookii, i enjoy their happy moment but a part of me is tearing up today bc of that reason as well .. and then when she tried to explain her reasons [ i believe she wants to tell him that she wants to tell Wanut that she changed her mind and will not keep her promise ] but he just have to jump in so fast and concluded everything himself.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
i felt the same way too...but from kobo-bie's point of view, can't blame him for not letting her explain her reasoning b/c the more she explain, the more pain they'll both be in. ah, it's too sad. they are both so pitiful....

cecilia

Staff member
ookii said:
i felt the same way too...but from kobo-bie's point of view, can't blame him for not letting her explain her reasoning b/c the more she explain, the more pain they'll both be in. ah, it's too sad. they are both so pitiful....
大きいさん、日本人ですか? 

I watch today episode once more and cried again ...
i couldn't help thinking that Vanus is here to claim what was his back ..
awe, my poor Kobori T_T

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
At the beginning of today's episode it was sad, I was crying when Kobori said that, "when your person comes back I will give you your freedom". The Ang made a promise to kobori that she will not be his enemy until she asked him for her freedom and Kobori said that, "the day that she ask for her freedom is his death", so sad and pitiful. No matter how little time Kobori has with Ang for happiness, he still continued to make it happy, he knows that little happiness is better than none. After those sad scenes the cute and sweet scenes comes, I was screaming like crazy and it super cute that Ang is giving in and do what Kobori is asking her to. Thinking about Vanus coming back is making me depress because Kobori will totally get hurt and suffer even more. I don't think Koo Kum is going to end next week because it's impossible and it doesn't seem like it's going to end next week too. I hope it wouldn't end and they would just go on with Koo Kum. Isn't there this scene that Ang was throwing herself down the stairs while she was pregnant to help Vanus? I don't know because I've never watched any version of Koo Kum and Koo Kum version 2013 is my first time watching it. If it gets to that scene I would totally cry because Ang is helping Vanus, which she doesn't love, but hurting Kobori, who she truly loves and Kobori will totally be depress and sad. That scene I'm going to totally hate Ang, some scenes I love her, but some scenes like she kept hurting Kobori makes me hates her. Super pitiful for Kobori and why does the end has to be sad, depress, agony, sorrow, and martyr. Bie is an awesome actor, he doesn't have to cry or tears doesn't have to fall from his eyes and he doesn't have to tell us that he's hurt or depress and sad, but we can tell by looking at his eyes and his face expression. Thinking about what's coming next is making me cry and after the lakorn ends, I'm going to be depress for a couple days because right now this lakorn is making me super duper depress when I think about it.

cecilia

Staff member
Dreamlove said:
At the beginning of today's episode it was sad, I was crying when Kobori said that, "when your person comes back I will give you your freedom". The Ang made a promise to kobori that she will not be his enemy until she asked him for her freedom and Kobori said that, "the day that she ask for her freedom is his death", so sad and pitiful. No matter how little time Kobori has with Ang for happiness, he still continued to make it happy, he knows that little happiness is better than none. After those sad scenes the cute and sweet scenes comes, I was screaming like crazy and it super cute that Ang is giving in and do what Kobori is asking her to. Thinking about Vanus coming back is making me depress because Kobori will totally get hurt and suffer even more. I don't think Koo Kum is going to end next week because it's impossible and it doesn't seem like it's going to end next week too. I hope it wouldn't end and they would just go on with Koo Kum. Isn't there this scene that Ang was throwing herself down the stairs while she was pregnant to help Vanus? I don't know because I've never watched any version of Koo Kum and Koo Kum version 2013 is my first time watching it. If it gets to that scene I would totally cry because Ang is helping Vanus, which she doesn't love, but hurting Kobori, who she truly loves and Kobori will totally be depress and sad. That scene I'm going to totally hate Ang, some scenes I love her, but some scenes like she kept hurting Kobori makes me hates her. Super pitiful for Kobori and why does the end has to be sad, depress, agony, sorrow, and martyr. Bie is an awesome actor, he doesn't have to cry or tears doesn't have to fall from his eyes and he doesn't have to tell us that he's hurt or depress and sad, but we can tell by looking at his eyes and his face expression. Thinking about what's coming next is making me cry and after the lakorn ends, I'm going to be depress for a couple days because right now this lakorn is making me super duper depress when I think about it.
It should be coming up .. after Vanus got back and captured -- she will throw herself and her mother will question her love for Vanus .. all she could do then was cry and glad that her child was safe ... it's b/c of this reason that's why Kobori didn't return from the base to stay at their house often -- it was b/c of this too that's why he went to Bangkok Noi that night :( 

On the night of the incident, Vanus told her that he won't blame her for the empty promise and warned her to not let Kobori leave to Bangkok Noi .. he did Kobori a favor b/c Kobori also did him a favor as well. This is so sad :( I'm going to cry -- she rushes to tell him her feeling only to be told that he left already T_T By then .. it's too late. 

A life is for a life like Kobori said T_T

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I seriously hate this lakorn. I hate this lakorn so much because it made me love it more than I had thought. The lakorn that I once thought I would never have any favor in or cry over it. 555 Anyways, it sucks how she didn't make it on time. He would of had never die if Vanus had said something earlier as well. Honestly, I would hate to be in Angsumalin's shoe. Having to live with regrets after Kobori's death. Yeah, they shared their good times but she is left with regretting for the way she treated him, the way she helped Vanus instead, how she didn't express her true feelings earlier, and etc. Like if she treated him better and had confess her true feelings beforehand without feeling any guilt from her promise with Vanus, he would still be by her side 'til they die. It is hard being a single mother as well, not that I have been one. lol Anyways, they are in the middle of a war. Of course their chances of surviving is quite slim since they are constantly getting bomb at. If only Ang had a more smarter brain. Haha.
Anyways, I'm already in a depress mood. I'm already crying just reading y'alls comments. It's really unhealthy for me. 555 :p

By the way, I don't really know what this is but do go vote for Bie-Noona! :) I believe you can vote one at a time in a long while.
http://www.guitareleeder.com/vote2.php

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
ohhh this episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The promise in the beginning hurt a lot - even Ang had to cry because she hurt Kobori.
The rest of the episode was sweet - loved especially the part during the bombs, Ang trusts him so much she can even fall asleep even though she's usually very scared of the bombings, and when he carried her grandmother on his back - the look of appreciation she had then speaks volumes.
Just thinking about how hurt Kobori's going to be in the next episodes breaks my heart. :cry: This lakorn really is meant for masochists. I've never felt so sad for a lakorn couple, and I have YEARS of lakorn watching under my belt...

Mae

sarNie Adult
No wonder I dreamed of Bie all night (not even joking ladies...a little embarrassing bc I have never dreamed of others before :bhehe:)...   It was totally in preparation for the amazing episode today with lots of sweet scenes between Kobori and Angsumalin. Loved today's episode...action-packed with sweetness minus a few bitter moments! Hehehe, I'm gonna re-watch the bed scenes over and over until next week :woot:

As for Angsumalin, I really felt her pain with her today when Kobori cut her off and left her crying to herself (yes, I know, it's kinda a taste of her own medicine in terms of how she's been behaving with Kobori, but I still felt her pain and anguish). Wow, those tears fell so lifelessly...very few actresses can naturally allow their tears to flow--she was definitely into her character! To further analyze Angsumalin, this is what I see...Angsumalin is in such a bind that she doesn't even know what to do or what to say (w/both Kobori and Vanus). It's a lose-lose situation for Angsumalin. She will break Vanus' heart if she stays true to herself and love Kobori wholeheartedly. At the same time, she will break Kobori's heart if she keeps her promise to Vanus. Truth be told, I think she's struggling with how to explain herself to Vanus that she has indeed fallen in love with Kobori (a Japanese man from the enemy's side). I mean, they say all is fair in love and war...clearly Kobori has won this war!!! :dance1:  On the other hand, Angsumalin's terrified of opening up and completely letting Kobori in because she's not sure if Vanus will be angry with her and what not.. I feel for Angsumalin and the eggshells she's currently walking on... As hot as Kobori and Vanus are in this version...I don't want to be Angsumalin..it's too painful to break two guys hearts, let alone lie to your own heart! :unsure: Let this lakorn be a life lesson for me...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Because I just had to, would someone be kind enough to translate all of Kobori and Ang's sweet yet bittersweet "heart-to-heart" conversations? I would really appreciate it. :) Thank you and please do take your time. :heart:  We still have until next Monday. 555 ;)

Anyways, I do agree and is kind of dishearten due to the fact that Exact jammed all of Kobori and Ang's sweet moments together in one episode. Why must they torture us? Just knowing that the ending is a tragic ending is already....tragic enough. 555 They should give us more sweet moments so that we would be at least satisfy. Not "just a bit" but yes, FULLY SATISFY! Hehe. Which, that won't really happen in a sense considering the ending. Hmm. I guess we will never be fully be satisfy with this lakorn in a way because of the ending. 555 Jkay. :p Anyways, they should add in more scenes to please us fans/watchers as well yet still follow along with the original storyline. We want to be please in the same way Kobori wants Ang to please him too! HAHAHA. Well, at least I do. 555 

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Today's episode made me cried so much.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: My heartaches so much when Kobori agreed to Ang's trading and when he told Ang he will take his love heart with him when Vanus return so there wouldn't be any trace of him or be connected with him in any way so she can live happily with her lover. :cry:  :cry:  :cry: Every scene today of Ang and Kobori make me so sad like many of you have already say b/c we know the reason behind all of the suppose to be happy moments. 

B/c Ang is the most capable one, she always look out for her grandmother and mother but with Kobori besides her, she finally was able to take a good rest even during the bombing and without any hesitation, he carried her grandmother when she hurt her leg  --> this show how much Kobori means to Ang and how much she will miss all those small things he does for her when he is gone.

The take home message is appreciate what we have until it's gone.  

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Today episode was so good,best episode. make me giddy, wanna scream, was shy and have a big grin to see so many cute scenes of Ko&Ang. love all their cute scenes. so nice to see both their smiles. love Kobori more and more.he's such a sweetheart! Bie&Noona is so adorable & their chemistry look so naturally real, such perfect pairs. they make me believe they are really kobori/angsumalin that is really in love and love eachother so much. I say this is the version of koo kum that is the most adorable and that i'm obsess over, fell in love so much with this version. their love look like high school sweethearts. so lovey dovey. love it. but of course there are always sad/touching moments of them that got me teary. but i won't mention it cos tried not to think too much of it cos want to enjoy their happy moments before the upcoming heart breaking scenes. migosh Bie has such a baby face, he look much younger than his age, like the older he gets the younger he looks,love his smile so charming/cute,love guys with pretty smile. and Noona look so adorable like a doll. love her big eyes,so attractive/charming. i'm a sucker for big eyes girls cos they can express their feelings so well thru it

looksy

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
It should be coming up .. after Vanus got back and captured -- she will throw herself and her mother will question her love for Vanus .. all she could do then was cry and glad that her child was safe ... it's b/c of this reason that's why Kobori didn't return from the base to stay at their house often -- it was b/c of this too that's why he went to Bangkok Noi that night :(

I actually dread this scene more than I do the ending because it really shattered Kobori's heart.....this killed him even before he died on the battlefield.... You can feel all of the hope he ever had for their relationship dissipate after what Ang did...........awe, but I don't want to think about that just, yet. I want to see how the screenwriter interprets this scene first before we analyze it and hopefully he/she will give us lots of insights behind Ang's action.

Today's episode was so cute. Bie and Noona do these husband/wifey scenes so well. All of their scenes together were just golden. Kobori should be mad at Ang more often because it seems that Ang can't stand to see him sulk. I do love the times when she unknowingly stops to admire her husband. And then that scene of when he held her until she fell asleep as they were being bombed.....war was erupting around them, but for Ang, for a brief moment there, she was at peace with herself and felt safe in his arms. 

The screenwriter is doing an amazing job with feeding us these bitter sad scenes.....we're able to swallow it down better when we're given an extra dosage of the sweet and meaningful moments.....it's a good balance and provides temporary relief from the pain of what's to come. 

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
cecilia said:
大きいさん、日本人ですか? 

I watch today episode once more and cried again ...
i couldn't help thinking that Vanus is here to claim what was his back ..
awe, my poor Kobori T_T

actually i'm not japanese......
and to add to teedee's comment, bie seems to be getting sexier as he age....

anyway....i don't think that vanus should have any right to claim ang as his....b/c she never gave him a definite "yes"....beside, she totally belong to kobori already. :crush:  ah, reading all the comments posted makes me sadder still. i'm again reminded that ang will risk the life of  kobori's child for vanus. why can't exact just let kobori have one episode of sweetness with hideko????? :teary:

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Looksy - I'm hopeful that the screen writer will do a great job at the heartbreaking scene.

If I was a Japanese leader, I would be very mad at Kobori because he lets the German got away and lead to the frequent attacks folllowed and eventually lose the war. But of course in reality, we all know Japan lost the war with/without him. Even if Kobori exist and didn't let the German go, Japan would still lose the war. Normally I dislike characters who don't stay loyal to their team like 4th brother from Young Warrior from the Yang Clan 2006 but I couldn't help myself but love Kobori.    

What did Ang say in Japanese to Kobori when she was teasing her about teaching her a Japanese word? when she opened the door and say something in Japanese before she closed the door

cecilia

Staff member
moonstar said:
Looksy - I'm hopeful that the screen writer will do a great job at the heartbreaking scene.

If I was a Japanese leader, I would be very mad at Kobori because he lets the German got away and lead to the frequent attacks folllowed and eventually lose the war. But of course in reality, we all know Japan lost the war with/without him. Even if Kobori exist and didn't let the German go, Japan would still lose the war. Normally I dislike characters who don't stay loyal to their team like 4th brother from Young Warrior from the Yang Clan 2006 but I couldn't help myself but love Kobori.    

What did Ang say in Japanese to Kobori when she was teasing her about teaching her a Japanese word? when she opened the door and say something in Japanese before she closed the door
iidesu meaning 'GOOD or fine' -- she's responding to what he said earlier that he'll teach her how to say that one phrase in Japanese.

gloria83 said:
can anyone explained what was being said with kobori and Ang?
will translate their scenes in a bit (maybe not in detail but more of transcribing this time -- too sad to add my side comment .. don't want to abuse the letter 'T' lol T_T )

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
@Mae, I do not see what's so hard to do being true to yourself and all. What's so hard telling someone you love someone else. All you have to do is say it and if the person really cares aboout you he'll understand. Ung is just so annoying. She deserves to suffer like that. Sorry if i'm being a little too harsh.
My heart is breaking for my sweet Kobo-Bie. I agree, they couldn't give him just a whole episode of sweetness. But even if they do, we all know the dreaded ending how it's going to be. :cry:  :lmao: