[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
If you're happy, I'm happy! HEHE.  :grouphug: Oh yeah about our Gilly petition, I've been so busy with the other lakorns I've forgotten! Haha. 

Awh, I am, I am! Love you! :kiss: Haha! I haven't forgotten; I've just been lazy, er, busy with other things. :bhehe: Hmm, now would be the perfect time to petition for a Gilly and Toomtam x Vill reunion hehe. While the hype is still strong! :strong: I'll need to do it before the SSP's end of the string. :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

Wowie! My pervious comment was the 1000th comment for KT's thread! Hehe, my, oh my, you and I certainly talk a lot, girl! Haha, I'm sure we'll talk again... We have to make KT's thread an even number of pages again! :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Awh, I am, I am! Love you! :kiss: Haha! I haven't forgotten; I've just been lazy, er, busy with other things. :bhehe: Hmm, now would be the perfect time to petition for a Gilly and Toomtam x Vill reunion hehe. While the hype is still strong! :strong: I'll need to do it before the SSP's end of the string. :coverlaf:

Yes! Definitely!

Maiko^_^ said:
Wowie! My pervious comment was the 1000th comment for KT's thread! Hehe, my, oh my, you and I certainly talk a lot, girl! Haha, I'm sure we'll talk again... We have to make KT's thread an even number of pages again! :D

Yeah, I'm still here. We'll be chatting lots!

AikOm^_^

Oh, yeah! :highfive: And I noticed that you're no longer "enjoying" Sud Sai Pan; haha, it's now on your "Watching" list. :loool: Not that I blame you!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I'm sorry Maiko. It's not the same feeling anymore... :cry:

Awh, I totally understand you, and I'm with you on that...:yes: Reading the ending has really sent me into a state of depression and heartbreak.... I cried to my sister, venting out the sadness, anger, disappointment, hurt, all the emotions I've been feeling due to the ending... I'm still looking forward to Vill and Toomtam's performances with all of my heart, but I'm also preparing it for the lack of Thit and Gan's scenes, too. :weep:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, I look forward to Toomtam and Vill, but...not Thit and Nee. HAHA.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yeah, I look forward to Toomtam and Vill, but...not Thit and Nee. HAHA.

:yes: That's exactly how I think of them inside my head and heart! :coverlaf: *Sigh* I'm not fully healed yet...good thing I don't work on Wednesday and Thursday...I need to finish the unfinished businesses! :annoyed:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

:yes: That's exactly how I think of them inside my head and heart! :coverlaf: *Sigh* I'm not fully healed yet...good thing I don't work on Wednesday and Thursday...I need to finish the unfinished businesses! :annoyed:
Yeah, I think everyone wants that haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yeah, I think everyone wants that haha.

Oh, yeah! I should be using my free time wisely, but it just flies by when I'm having too much fun! Why can't it do that for work?! Yet, slow down when I'm at home?!!! :lmao:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, yeah! I should be using my free time wisely, but it just flies by when I'm having too much fun! Why can't it do that for work?! Yet, slow down when I'm at home?!!! :lmao:
Seriously when I'm at work I always look at the time. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hey Maiko, I had the weirdest dream. I dreamt that Guy got paired with Min from CH7 for a slap/kiss lakorn! Haha. I was so happy that I got to see Guy as pra'ek. If only it can happen in real life.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Seriously when I'm at work I always look at the time. Haha.

I know exactly what you mean. :weep:

phatman said:
Hey Maiko, I had the weirdest dream. I dreamt that Guy got paired with Min from CH7 for a slap/kiss lakorn! Haha. I was so happy that I got to see Guy as pra'ek. If only it can happen in real life.

:whahuh: :lmao2: Ooh, any juicy details? :pervie: I'm actually not too fond of Min myself, but I know there are several girls out there who do want to see Min and Guy pair up haha. What a great conkidink that you dreamt of her with Guy of all the girls!!! :coverlaf: Thank goodness I dreamt of Gilly plenty of times! :lol2: Awh, I'll be so happy, too, if Guy can be pra'ek again... I'm going to keep saying it; Exact seriously need to promote him again! :rant:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

I know exactly what you mean. :weep:

:whahuh: :lmao2: Ooh, any juicy details? :pervie: I'm actually not too fond of Min myself, but I know there are several girls out there who do want to see Min and Guy pair up haha. What a great conkidink that you dreamt of her with Guy of all the girls!!! :coverlaf: Thank goodness I dreamt of Gilly plenty of times! :lol2: Awh, I'll be so happy, too, if Guy can be pra'ek again... I'm going to keep saying it; Exact seriously need to promote him again! :rant:
Sadly, I don't remember the details. All I remember is Guy embracing Min and I was like "That's not Vill! But at least he gets paired with someone I actually like." Hehe. Weird huh? It was on the most random day Too. Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Sadly, I don't remember the details. All I remember is Guy embracing Min and I was like "That's not Vill! But at least he gets paired with someone I actually like." Hehe. Weird huh? It was on the most random day Too. Haha.

The bolded part makes me very happy and giddy!
 Hahaha, ooh, that hug sounds exciting! No, it's not weird haha. Have you been thinking of him lately? :lol: I remember I dreamt endlessly about him and Vill, because they were constantly on my mind while KT was on air. And the dream of them reuniting in a lakorn was when I missed them greatly (this was sometime last year). Gosh, I miss those good dreams! :wub: I need to dream of Gilly again (ooh! Toomtam and Vill, too, hehehehe! :cloud9:), I've been having bad dreams about work. Who wants to think/dream about work at home?!!!!! :annoyed: It was stressful enough at work alone!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

The bolded part makes me very happy and giddy!
 Hahaha, ooh, that hug sounds exciting! No, it's not weird haha. Have you been thinking of him lately? :lol: I remember I dreamt endlessly about him and Vill, because they were constantly on my mind while KT was on air. And the dream of them reuniting in a lakorn was when I missed them greatly (this was sometime last year). Gosh, I miss those good dreams! :wub: I need to dream of Gilly again (ooh! Toomtam and Vill, too, hehehehe! :cloud9:), I've been having bad dreams about work. Who wants to think/dream about work at home?!!!!! :annoyed: It was stressful enough at work alone!
I knew you'd be happy. Haha. I wasnt even thinking about him at all which was why I said it was weird Haha. Oh, I do not want to dream about work.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I knew you'd be happy. Haha. I wasnt even thinking about him at all which was why I said it was weird Haha. Oh, I do not want to dream about work.

For the bolded part: :yes: :lolyup:!!! As for the rest, ooh, I see! So, it was a really random dream out of the blue! Hehe, still, lucky you! I want to dream of Guy, too! :drools: No, dreaming about work is NOT FUN! :nono1: :no: It feels so real that it's truly a nightmare! :yuck: I wish I would stop dreaming about work...it happens once a week or something. Feels like it. :mellow:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

For the bolded part: :yes: :lolyup:!!! As for the rest, ooh, I see! So, it was a really random dream out of the blue! Hehe, still, lucky you! I want to dream of Guy, too! :drools: No, dreaming about work is NOT FUN! :nono1: :no: It feels so real that it's truly a nightmare! :yuck: I wish I would stop dreaming about work...it happens once a week or something. Feels like it. :mellow:
Oh Jesus! You dream about work that often?? Haha. Awe...I hope Guy comes into your dreams tonight and save you from those nightmares!! Hehe.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Oh Jesus! You dream about work that often?? Haha. Awe...I hope Guy comes into your dreams tonight and save you from those nightmares!! Hehe.

:lmao2: Yes, that often! :p Awh, why thank you, dear! I love the sound of the last part of your comment!!! :drool: :woot: :spin: Hehe, I'll be wishing for good dreams of Guy (or even Toomtam and Vill haha) tonight! You know, I'm just going to send a message to Exact and Art (SSP's director) through their Facebooks, asking them to promote Guy and reunite Gilly. :coverlaf: But I should still ask Anony for props, just in case hehe. K, going to sleep now, Phatman. Good nite, love! :kiss:

AikOm^_^

Ooh, I had such an awesome dream, Phatman!!! :woot2: Sadly, it wasn't about Guy or Gilly. :weep: But I dreamt about Toomtam and Vill!!!! :wub: :yahoo: Hahaha, trust me, I would have settled for either couple! Hehehe, well, before falling asleep, I was thinking hard about Gilly, imagining them as Kongpope and Namneung in RLSR, then my mind shifted to Toomtam and Vill in SSP and then as Kongpope and Namneung instead. It went back and forth between my two favorite couples. :coverlaf: I must have thought about Toomtam and Vill last before I knocked out, hence dreaming about them. Sorry, I have them on my mind and in my heart for the moment. :cry: Awh, it was a pleasant dream about them. I'm sad Guy wasn't in the dream, but I'll think hard about him tonight to make up for it hehe! :wink: My dream was like a behind the scene dream about how Toomtam and Vill were practicing for the finale, the final scene between Nee and Thit...it was really sweet. =3

K, I have to prepare for work now. Talk to you later! Have a good day! ^_^