[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
I meant to reply to you days ago...keep putting it off hehe. Thankies for the G/N wish! :kiss: Ooh! I just realized that you changed and rearranged the guys' pictures in your siggie! I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't pay extra attention to Mr. Guy!!! :loool: I thought, "What the-?! Huh? I thought Guy's picture was on the bottom row, now his picture is on the top row! And all the other guys-! Oh! Phatman changed some pictures/added some more pictures! Ohhhhhhh. :eek: "

Well, I see Ken has a better picture now. As for Tik, er.... :facepalm: Guy, Nadech, and Cee's pictures are still the same. :lmao2:

Ooh, I'm in the process of finishing up a long message to P'Boy, the big boss behind Exact. Demanding and asking him to pair up ToomVill and Gilly. :wub: I'm specifically asking P'Boy to consider either of those two couples for RLSR, but I'll also ask him to reunite them for any other lakorn(s), too. I'll be linking some of our conversations over here to him. Hopefully, this works! :spin: :cry:

HAHA. Yes I rearranged and added some new pics. The discontinuity between the top row and the bottom row bothered me, so I decided to just pick a whole new set...for the top row of course. Haha. I'm pretty picky with things, if you haven't noticed. Hehe. I like everything to be as close to perfection as possible.  :lmao2:

Oh, how could I ever thank you for doing all that! Please do send my regards. HEHE. For me I wouldn't mind ToomVill reuniting, SSP... :thumbdown:, I do want to see Gilly together again, KT... :no: , but above all, I want Guy to be PRA'EK again. What did he ever do wrong as pra'ek?  :shrug: Didn't catch a lot of attention? Too short? Or what was it? That I'll probably never understand :scratchhead2:. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
HAHA. Yes I rearranged and added some new pics. The discontinuity between the top row and the bottom row bothered me, so I decided to just pick a whole new set...for the top row of course. Haha. I'm pretty picky with things, if you haven't noticed. Hehe. I like everything to be as close to perfection as possible.  :lmao2:

Oh, how could I ever thank you for doing all that! Please do send my regards. HEHE. For me I wouldn't mind ToomVill reuniting, SSP... :thumbdown:, I do want to see Gilly together again, KT... :no: , but above all, I want Guy to be PRA'EK again. What did he ever do wrong as pra'ek?  :shrug: Didn't catch a lot of attention? Too short? Or what was it? That I'll probably never understand :scratchhead2:. 

Well, it looks even nicer than before! :thumbsup: Except for Tik's picture! Golly, can't you find any good picture of him AT ALL? :lolyup: Just kidding; everyone looks good, hehe.

Oh, my goodness! I'm about to die of laughter from the bolded part in the last part in your quote!!!!! :lmao3: :rofl: :lmao: :loool: Too darn hilarious!!!! *Take deep breaths* :phew: Ooh, okie, then, thanks for allowing me permission to use your name hehe. :coverlaf: If all else fails, I'll have to take even far more drastic actions! Yes, I just want Guy to be pra'ek again, too! Exact needs all the pra'eks they can use right now! All righty, I'm almost done with the message. Just a quick read-over, and then I can send it to P'Boy. It's really long, but I hope it's interesting enough for him to read it. He better read it! :rant:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Well, it looks even nicer than before! :thumbsup: Except for Tik's picture! Golly, can't you find any good picture of him AT ALL? :lolyup: Just kidding; everyone looks good, hehe.

Oh, my goodness! I'm about to die of laughter from the bolded part in the last part in your quote!!!!! :lmao3: :rofl: :lmao: :loool: Too darn hilarious!!!! *Take deep breaths* :phew: Ooh, okie, then, thanks for allowing me permission to use your name hehe. :coverlaf: If all else fails, I'll have to take even far more drastic actions! Yes, I just want Guy to be pra'ek again, too! Exact needs all the pra'eks they can use right now! All righty, I'm almost done with the message. Just a quick read-over, and then I can send it to P'Boy. It's really long, but I hope it's interesting enough for him to read it. He better read it! :rant:
Haha. Is Tik's that bad?? Haha. I don't really like it, but I find it ok. Haha. I think he has more, but I got lazy, so I just chose that one.

Haha. Its true! Guy is a bit shorter than the usual pra'ek. I don't care, but I wonder if Thai fans care. Haha.
Oo. I hope he reads it too! If he doesn't...I'm going to be so...mad.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. Is Tik's that bad?? Haha. I don't really like it, but I find it ok. Haha. I think he has more, but I got lazy, so I just chose that one.

Haha. Its true! Guy is a bit shorter than the usual pra'ek. I don't care, but I wonder if Thai fans care. Haha.
Oo. I hope he reads it too! If he doesn't...I'm going to be so...mad.

Um, well, Tik's eyes are uneven in his expression, and his 5 o'clock shadow isn't too attractive... I don't like Tik with a mustache. :no: He doesn't look manly or hot with one! Oh, I'm sure he has plenty of good pictures out there! :lolyup:

Awh, I seriously don't think Guy's height is that bad hehe. I sent the message to P'Boy over an hour ago. Well, I sent it to his Facebook, but apparently there was an error that said something like "Message send failed." Or something like that. :annoyed: Hmm, I wonder if it's because it's too darn long? Yet when I check my Inbox, there's a copy of it in my Inbox...so I don't know if it got through or not... Perhaps I should send it again, but this time, breaking the message into two or three parts. :D I'll be offended and sad if he doesn't bother taking a look at it. :girlmad: :weep: Here's to hoping that he does! :beer:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Um, well, Tik's eyes are uneven in his expression, and his 5 o'clock shadow isn't too attractive... I don't like Tik with a mustache. :no: He doesn't look manly or hot with one! Oh, I'm sure he has plenty of good pictures out there! :lolyup:

Awh, I seriously don't think Guy's height is that bad hehe. I sent the message to P'Boy over an hour ago. Well, I sent it to his Facebook, but apparently there was an error that said something like "Message send failed." Or something like that. :annoyed: Hmm, I wonder if it's because it's too darn long? Yet when I check my Inbox, there's a copy of it in my Inbox...so I don't know if it got through or not... Perhaps I should send it again, but this time, breaking the message into two or three parts. :D I'll be offended and sad if he doesn't bother taking a look at it. :girlmad: :weep: Here's to hoping that he does! :beer:
Haha. Yeah, I don't really like his expression. I like my guys with a mustache. You don't? Haha. It brings out the manliness in them. Haha.

Agree, it ain't that bad. If he builds up his body more he will be sexy! Like Aum. He ain't good looking, and he's short too, but he has talent and a sexy bod to go with it.

Well, I guess it kind of depends on how many letters/emails Boy gets regarding Guy. :beer: Alright, cheers!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. Yeah, I don't really like his expression. I like my guys with a mustache. You don't? Haha. It brings out the manliness in them. Haha.

Agree, it ain't that bad. If he builds up his body more he will be sexy! Like Aum. He ain't good looking, and he's short too, but he has talent and a sexy bod to go with it.

Well, I guess it kind of depends on how many letters/emails Boy gets regarding Guy. :beer: Alright, cheers!

No, no, Phatman, I like most of my guys with a mustache, too. :D But Tik...is somebody who DOESN'T look good with a mustache at all. :faint: :sick: Now, Ken T. looks darn handsome with a mustache! :blush:

Haha, even though I think Guy's body is so perfect already, yes, he sure can use more muscles! :yummy: That'd add even more to his appeal! :drool: Ooh, you're right; Aum isn't that good-looking, but he does indeed have a sexy body hehe. You should send a message to Boy, too, then! Two is better than one! :whistle:

AikOm^_^

K, I have to run to the store. Later! :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

No, no, Phatman, I like most of my guys with a mustache, too. :D But Tik...is somebody who DOESN'T look good with a mustache at all. :faint: :sick: Now, Ken T. looks darn handsome with a mustache! :blush:

Haha, even though I think Guy's body is so perfect already, yes, he sure can use more muscles! :yummy: That'd add even more to his appeal! :drool: Ooh, you're right; Aum isn't that good-looking, but he does indeed have a sexy body hehe. You should send a message to Boy, too, then! Two is better than one! :whistle:
What?! I think Tik looks hot with a stache and goatee. I mean I actually don't like the full mustache, but a little bit is hot. Haha. Oh yes, Ken is even hotter with it!

I should huh? Let me think of what to write first. Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
What?! I think Tik looks hot with a stache and goatee. I mean I actually don't like the full mustache, but a little bit is hot. Haha. Oh yes, Ken is even hotter with it!

I should huh? Let me think of what to write first. Haha.

Tik with a mustache turns me off. :coverlaf: I laughed so hard when I first saw him with a mustache as Anothai in LK. It was the ONLY funny moment when Princess Dara (Aom :wub:) visited him in jail at the end... :teary: :lmao: Yes, come on! You really should send a message to P'Boy, too. Guy needs our help in promoting him as pra'ek again! I need your help! :D :cheer: :highfive:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Tik with a mustache turns me off. :coverlaf: I laughed so hard when I first saw him with a mustache as Anothai in LK. It was the ONLY funny moment when Princess Dara (Aom :wub:) visited him in jail at the end... :teary: :lmao: Yes, come on! You really should send a message to P'Boy, too. Guy needs our help in promoting him as pra'ek again! I need your help! :D :cheer: :highfive:
You kidding me??! He's hot with a mustache and goatee haha. Whatever Maiko. Haha.

I will!! If it's for Guy I'll do anything. Hehe. I don't have a Facebook account, but I'll figure something out. Hehe. Lets do this!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
You kidding me??! He's hot with a mustache and goatee haha. Whatever Maiko. Haha.

I will!! If it's for Guy I'll do anything. Hehe. I don't have a Facebook account, but I'll figure something out. Hehe. Lets do this!

No, I'm not, dear! Bearded Tik is scary, not hot, to me! >_< :nailbiter: Hmm, maybe I need to watch him with a mustache again. :shrug: Geez, you're really not kidding about using your siblings' Facebook accounts. :lolyup: What about Twitter? :D Yes, let's do it; make it a reality! Or, at least, fight for Guy!  :strong: I should ask Xox and Ntsuab-Ci (hmm, even Cool) for help, too, since they're fond of Gilly/Guy, too. :clap: Awh, I want to go back and read our comments on Guy and Gilly in SSP's thread! :wub:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

No, I'm not, dear! Bearded Tik is scary, not hot, to me! >_< :nailbiter: Hmm, maybe I need to watch him with a mustache again. :shrug: Geez, you're really not kidding about using your siblings' Facebook accounts. :lolyup: What about Twitter? :D Yes, let's do it; make it a reality! Or, at least, fight for Guy!  :strong: I should ask Xox and Ntsuab-Ci (hmm, even Cool) for help, too, since they're fond of Gilly/Guy, too. :clap: Awh, I want to go back and read our comments on Guy and Gilly in SSP's thread! :wub:
You know what's not hot on Tik? Long bushy hair! OMG that is just hideous. I don't like long hair on any pra'ek of my heart. Haha.

Haha. I don't use any of that stuff, I don't want to get myself involved too much. Haha. I'm trying to come up with something to write to him. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
You know what's not hot on Tik? Long bushy hair! OMG that is just hideous. I don't like long hair on any pra'ek of my heart. Haha.

Haha. I don't use any of that stuff, I don't want to get myself involved too much. Haha. I'm trying to come up with something to write to him. Hehe.

Urgh, which Thai actor actually looks good with long, bushy hair? None of them! :loool: Aum, Weir, etc., no way! Wait a minute; you've seen Tik with long, bushy hair before? EW. :yuck: :lol: Okie, then, I'll wait for your message haha. xD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Urgh, which Thai actor actually looks good with long, bushy hair? None of them! :loool: Aum, Weir, etc., no way! Wait a minute; you've seen Tik with long, bushy hair before? EW. :yuck: :lol: Okie, then, I'll wait for your message haha. xD
None. Haha. Yeah, saw Tik in his film Deep In the Jungle. He was hideous! Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
None. Haha. Yeah, saw Tik in his film Deep In the Jungle. He was hideous! Haha.

:lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: I can just picture it...don't want to! :lolyup:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:

:lolyup: I just got to bring this up again, dear Phatman! :lol2: Here's a Pantip thread about the BTS pictures for PA (Parb Ataan) (um, I see so MANY different spellings for this lakorn!):

http://pantip.com/topic/30983201

There's a picture of Guy and Pong. Geez, poor Guy seems so tiny compared to Pong; Pong practically overshadows the poor "guy." :lmao3: Hehe, Guy looks so delicious during the opening ceremony! Urgh, as much as I hate to admit it, he doesn't look too bad with Fang. :yuck: Not bad at all...

AikOm^_^

...Hmm, no reply yet from you, Phatman? :lol:

I miss gushing over KT with all my good AF buddies who were so in :heart: with it and Gilly... Wherever you guys are, and whatever you guys are doing, I hope that you're doing fine. ^_^ :grouphug: Awh, Pangia sis, Prisna sis, Rose, Puca, AsianFemale, chakrit_Y, 2011, Variety, and others (whose usernames I can't remember to spell correctly), missing and loving you guys! :kiss: I'm so happy KT bought a lot of us together! :blush:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

:lolyup: I just got to bring this up again, dear Phatman! :lol2: Here's a Pantip thread about the BTS pictures for PA (Parb Ataan) (um, I see so MANY different spellings for this lakorn!):

http://pantip.com/topic/30983201

There's a picture of Guy and Pong. Geez, poor Guy seems so tiny compared to Pong; Pong practically overshadows the poor "guy." :lmao3: Hehe, Guy looks so delicious during the opening ceremony! Urgh, as much as I hate to admit it, he doesn't look too bad with Fang. :yuck: Not bad at all...
I'm here!!! Haha. I meant to reply, but got caught up with other stuff and then just completely forgot. Anyway....DAYUM...Guy is short! Haha. I didn't really notice it, but he is a shortie. Either that or Pong is a giant. Haha.

Yeah, Guy and Fang do look cute together. Hehe. I'll probably skip to their parts only. And Aom too. Haha.