[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:whahuh: I guess I'll settle for you... :p Yes, you're no hardcore Gilly fan like I am, but heheh, you're still a fan nevertheless! :kiss: :grouphug:

Yes, yes.  :highfive:

HEY! We're at 50 pages now! Woohoo!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Yes, yes.  :highfive:

HEY! We're at 50 pages now! Woohoo!

Hehe, woot-hoo indeed! :woot: Awh, I just love you so much, Phatman! Despite the little disagreements sometimes! I still love your awesome thinking and thoughts though! ^_^ K, I'll be going to sleep pretty soon here hehe. Most likely, I'll be back to talk with you again if you're still up. :coverlaf:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Hehe, woot-hoo indeed! :woot: Awh, I just love you so much, Phatman! Despite the little disagreements sometimes! I still love your awesome thinking and thoughts though! ^_^ K, I'll be going to sleep pretty soon here hehe. Most likely, I'll be back to talk with you again if you're still up. :coverlaf:

I'm about to go to sleep too. I've been on asianfuse all day! Even at work! HAHA. Goodie night my dear!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I'm about to go to sleep too. I've been on asianfuse all day! Even at work! HAHA. Goodie night my dear!

Wha ha haha hahaha! How is that possible?! Were you sneaking to be on here during work hours? :lolyup: Yes, I'm falling asleep here, too! :yawn: Nite, love! I'll be busy tomorrow, but we'll talk again! :wink: Love you! :goodnite: :grouphug:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Wha ha haha hahaha! How is that possible?! Were you sneaking to be on here during work hours? :lolyup: Yes, I'm falling asleep here, too! :yawn: Nite, love! I'll be busy tomorrow, but we'll talk again! :wink: Love you! :goodnite: :grouphug:
Shhh...yes. Haha. I can't help it.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Shhh...yes. Haha. I can't help it.

:whaha: At least you didn't get caught! Lucky you! Er, it'd be embarrassing and shameful if that happens! xD :nono1: Not a fun thing! Luckily, I don't have to worry about checking up on AF, since my workplace doesn't allow us easy access to the Internet. Which is a good thing for me! :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:whaha: At least you didn't get caught! Lucky you! Er, it'd be embarrassing and shameful if that happens! xD :nono1: Not a fun thing! Luckily, I don't have to worry about checking up on AF, since my workplace doesn't allow us easy access to the Internet. Which is a good thing for me! :D

I know! Haha. I keep it a secret. HAHA. Well, I also do it during my break, so it's not all that bad. HEHE.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I know! Haha. I keep it a secret. HAHA. Well, I also do it during my break, so it's not all that bad. HEHE.

Don't get overconfident now! Watch your back! :smack: I know I get nervous when I see one of my supervisors just standing, watching me intently...makes me feel as if I were doing something illegal. :whaha: Awh, I can't even check up on AF on my break, for my phone doesn't have Internet access...I think. :scratchhead2: :shrug:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Don't get overconfident now! Watch your back! :smack: I know I get nervous when I see one of my supervisors just standing, watching me intently...makes me feel as if I were doing something illegal. :whaha: Awh, I can't even check up on AF on my break, for my phone doesn't have Internet access...I think. :scratchhead2: :shrug:

Hehe. I know. Awe, no wonder. Well at least we've got computers at home! HEHE.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Hehe. I know. Awe, no wonder. Well at least we've got computers at home! HEHE.

Yeah, tell me about it. Makes me so scared when they just watch me deal with a customer but then leave without saying anything...what the shell?! :shrug: But we can't take them (computers/laptops) everywhere! Well, we can, but carrying that big, heavy thing, sheesh! A lot of work! xD And no internet access is ever free! Which is why it's so much more fun at home! :yes:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Yeah, tell me about it. Makes me so scared when they just watch me deal with a customer but then leave without saying anything...what the shell?! :shrug: But we can't take them (computers/laptops) everywhere! Well, we can, but carrying that big, heavy thing, sheesh! A lot of work! xD And no internet access is ever free! Which is why it's so much more fun at home! :yes:

Haha, that's quite intimidating. I have a cool supervisor so I'm good...most of the time. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha, that's quite intimidating. I have a cool supervisor so I'm good...most of the time. 

Yes, it is! :nailbiter: I need to follow my own advice and watch my back...literally...oh, and my sides, too! Just in case. xD Lucky you that your supervisor is cool...for most of the time haha! K, Phatman, I'm falling asleep here...I have work early in the morning, too, so I'm going to sleep now. Have fun on your own! Talk to you later, then! :goodnite: Kisses and hugs! :kiss: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

*Groan* Awh, just woke up...now, I have to prepare for work...yikes! See you later! xD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm missing Guy...SSP writers anger me too much.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I'm missing Guy...SSP writers anger me too much.

Me, too...there are so many freakin' ways the second half of SSP could have gone...but the scriptwriters decided on their cliché and VERY Exact-like scenario(s)... I'm still looking forward to Toomtam and Vill's performances, regardless of what happens, but I so wish that everything is better developed... Again, I would have liked Nee to end up with Wit...oh, looks like he and Nee won't even get the lucky chance to encounter each other again. :weep:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Me, too...there are so many freakin' ways the second half of SSP could have gone...but the scriptwriters decided on their cliché and VERY Exact-like scenario(s)... I'm still looking forward to Toomtam and Vill's performances, regardless of what happens, but I so wish that everything is better developed... Again, I would have liked Nee to end up with Wit...oh, looks like he and Nee won't even get the lucky chance to encounter each other again. :weep:
They don't even see each other anymore after episode 3 haha. Sigh.....that's all I can do now...sigh.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
They don't even see each other anymore after episode 3 haha. Sigh.....that's all I can do now...sigh.

...*Small laugh* Hehehe, it's actually episode 4, Phatman dear. xD That's when she finds out about his sadistic nature...a lot of things don't make sense in SSP! I'll rant about it one day. I've been sighing and crying inside...actually I literally tear up today, while thinking about the second half of SSP's script, while I was watching my two-year-old nephew... Poor boy, he has no idea why I was crying. :weep: My whole body is numb from the shocking way Exact ends SSP...a lot of loose ends indeed.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

...*Small laugh* Hehehe, it's actually episode 4, Phatman dear. xD That's when she finds out about his sadistic nature...a lot of things don't make sense in SSP! I'll rant about it one day. I've been sighing and crying inside...actually I literally tear up today, while thinking about the second half of SSP's script, while I was watching my two-year-old nephew... Poor boy, he has no idea why I was crying. :weep: My whole body is numb from the shocking way Exact ends SSP...a lot of loose ends indeed.
Oh...right. Episode 4 it was. Haha. Awe, SSP must be a big deal to you. You know, it was a big deal to me too. I remember waiting for Mondays and Tuesdays to come like crazy...sigh. Shake it off Maiko, there will be more to come!! Lets think about it, with such positive feedback from the audience in regards to Toomtam and Vill, they are definitely going to be paired up again!!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Oh...right. Episode 4 it was. Haha. Awe, SSP must be a big deal to you. You know, it was a big deal to me too. I remember waiting for Mondays and Tuesdays to come like crazy...sigh. Shake it off Maiko, there will be more to come!! Lets think about it, with such positive feedback from the audience in regards to Toomtam and Vill, they are definitely going to be paired up again!!

Hahahaha, I just got back from work... Awh, thank you, Phatman! I :heart: you! Thanks for your support; you cheer me up! :kiss: :grouphug: Haha, SSP, Toomtam x Vill, and Gilly are big deals to me. :wink: I remember how depressed I was when KT ended, and I was afraid I wouldn't get to see Gilly again hehe. It was a blessing that they were featured in three different magazines right after the end of KT...it gave me hope that they would pair up again, although they haven't yet...at least, I get to see them in SSP (and other lakorns hehehe), and that's good enough. :D Oi, but more interaction between them would have been EVEN BETTER! :pervie: :wub: :woot: Thanks for so much for renewing my hope for a Toomtam and Vill reunion; they'd better! :kiss: I want that very much...a Gilly reunion, too! xD I still need to contact Anony about our Gilly petition haha! Sorry, my thoughts may seem like a jumble, cause I'm still kind of numb and out of it. :smack: Thinking about Thit and Gan (Nee and Wit, too) at work today...gosh, I almost cried again! Thank goodness I didn't! :phew:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Hahahaha, I just got back from work... Awh, thank you, Phatman! I :heart: you! Thanks for your support; you cheer me up! :kiss: :grouphug: Haha, SSP, Toomtam x Vill, and Gilly are big deals to me. :wink: I remember how depressed I was when KT ended, and I was afraid I wouldn't get to see Gilly again hehe. It was a blessing that they were featured in three different magazines right after the end of KT...it gave me hope that they would pair up again, although they haven't yet...at least, I get to see them in SSP (and other lakorns hehehe), and that's good enough. :D Oi, but more interaction between them would have been EVEN BETTER! :pervie: :wub: :woot: Thanks for so much for renewing my hope for a Toomtam and Vill reunion; they'd better! :kiss: I want that very much...a Gilly reunion, too! xD I still need to contact Anony about our Gilly petition haha! Sorry, my thoughts may seem like a jumble, cause I'm still kind of numb and out of it. :smack: Thinking about Thit and Gan (Nee and Wit, too) at work today...gosh, I almost cried again! Thank goodness I didn't! :phew:

If you're happy, I'm happy! HEHE.  :grouphug: Oh yeah about our Gilly petition, I've been so busy with the other lakorns I've forgotten! Haha.