[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
K, nite, Phatman! xD I have to get up early for work tomorrow morning. :nailbiter: Talk to you more tomorrow after work, then! I'll be missing you and the other peeps here hehe! :goodnite: :grouphug: :kiss:

Edit: Wow! I didn't even realize my comment would make KT's page an even number now! :shock2: Awesome! Thanks to our big mouths! :loool:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao2: Right? :woot: And as for Wit's heavy breathing, oh my gosh! You! :smack: That is spot on! I was just re-watching SSP's episode 6 (whoops...I chose SSP over KT for tonight hehe :p), and his breathing at the beginning totally got me blushing and giggling! :rofl: Gosh, I love his sexy voice when he's turned on! :faint: Yep, Akkanee and Wit are opposites. :yes: Ooh, I love both their hairstyles. :wub: But I'm actually leaning more towards Akkanee's hairstyle. :lolyup: Perhaps because I love his character, whereas Wit's character has some flaws hehe. :D

So....??? :ghehe: He did it twice in SSP if I remember correctly! I had butterflies during the scene he was talking on the phone with Sai. I was like...sheesh Guy and Exact writers, so...rated R. Haha. Hopefully no kids were around during that scene.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
K, nite, Phatman! xD I have to get up early for work tomorrow morning. :nailbiter: Talk to you more tomorrow after work, then! I'll be missing you and the other peeps here hehe! :goodnite: :grouphug: :kiss:

Edit: Wow! I didn't even realize my comment would make KT's page an even number now! :shock2: Awesome! Thanks to our big mouths! :loool:

Alright goodie night. We'll talk again tomorrow. HEHE. Us and our big mouths. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
So....??? :ghehe: He did it twice in SSP if I remember correctly! I had butterflies during the scene he was talking on the phone with Sai. I was like...sheesh Guy and Exact writers, so...rated R. Haha. Hopefully no kids were around during that scene.

I got up really early (yes!), so I have time for you. xD Wha hahahaha! :lmao: I thought Nom Sai was going to have a heart attack!!! :lmao3: Makes me think she knows that he isn't alone in bed at the time! :pervie: :coverlaf: I'm sure he breathes heavily more than twice! :dude: Haha, hence, I don't feel comfortable watching SSP with my younger siblings (brothers), especially when it comes to steamy scenes like that one... :nono1: :eyetwitch: And darn it, Thit and Gan have plenty of those! :blush:

phatman said:
Alright goodie night. We'll talk again tomorrow. HEHE. Us and our big mouths. 

Starting now. :D :shutup: I'll talk to you more after work. :wink:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

I got up really early (yes!), so I have time for you. xD Wha hahahaha! :lmao: I thought Nom Sai was going to have a heart attack!!! :lmao3: Makes me think she knows that he isn't alone in bed at the time! :pervie: :coverlaf: I'm sure he breathes heavily more than twice! :dude: Haha, hence, I don't feel comfortable watching SSP with my younger siblings (brothers), especially when it comes to steamy scenes like that one... :nono1: :eyetwitch: And darn it, Thit and Gan have plenty of those! :blush:

Starting now. :D :shutup: I'll talk to you more after work. :wink:
I just wanna go back and watch Wits scenes. Haha.

Alright, have fun at work.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I just wanna go back and watch Wits scenes. Haha.

Alright, have fun at work.

Awh, man! I have so many ideas for the second half of SSP! If I have gotten my way, Thit gets Gan and Wit gets Nee...meaning Toomtam and Vill & Gilly!!! :woot: :wub: :clap2: :dance3: *Groan* That'd be the true PERFECT ending to SSP...crazy Exact! *Sigh* So many prospective Gilly scenes in SSP gone down the drain... :annoyed: Aah, I'm still happy with their scenes in SSP anyway. :p Work was ok. I had a silly smile on my face whenever I thought of Toomtam and Vill & Gilly. :crazy: :weee:  :whatever:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Awh, man! I have so many ideas for the second half of SSP! If I have gotten my way, Thit gets Gan and Wit gets Nee...meaning Toomtam and Vill & Gilly!!! :woot: :wub: :clap2: :dance3: *Groan* That'd be the true PERFECT ending to SSP...crazy Exact! *Sigh* So many prospective Gilly scenes in SSP gone down the drain... :annoyed: Aah, I'm still happy with their scenes in SSP anyway. :p Work was ok. I had a silly smile on my face whenever I thought of Toomtam and Vill & Gilly. :crazy: :weee:  :whatever:
I know right? So many ideas, so many directions SSP could've went. Grr. Pisses me off.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I know right? So many ideas, so many directions SSP could've went. Grr. Pisses me off.

I have ideas, but haven't thought about the details yet. :p Want to share them? Should we talk about them here or in SSP's thread? I did want to ask the other SSP fans that question in its thread: how they envision the second half of SSP. xD Or, we can just share our imaginations 'bout Gilly in SSP haha! :pervie:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

I have ideas, but haven't thought about the details yet. :p Want to share them? Should we talk about them here or in SSP's thread? I did want to ask the other SSP fans that question in its thread: how they envision the second half of SSP. xD Or, we can just share our imaginations 'bout Gilly in SSP haha! :pervie:
Haha. Either one is fine. We.re still talking about something related to the thread...right? Haha. But I suppose we should do it in SSP's thread so that everyone can share too. Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. Either one is fine. We.re still talking about something related to the thread...right? Haha. But I suppose we should do it in SSP's thread so that everyone can share too. Haha.

K, SSP's thread it is then! :p But I don't feel like asking the question tonight...have to sleep in a couple of minutes hehe. Good thing I don't work early tomorrow, but I do work nevertheless. :yuck:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
K, SSP's thread it is then! :p But I don't feel like asking the question tonight...have to sleep in a couple of minutes hehe. Good thing I don't work early tomorrow, but I do work nevertheless. :yuck:

Perhaps towards the end of the lakorn. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh my goodness, episode 20 was a tear jerker. From the beginning to end. Sheesh, so many deaths. Ch5 writers really don't know what else to do besides kill off the characters, huh? It angers me, but then again that's where the drama comes in. But still, too many Deaths is not good. I'm still angry, Poo Suer and Tiew did not have to die....grr. Another thing I'm angry about is why don't they just use the law. Call the cops, report The deaths...duh. Haha.

I've got a question. At the end of ep. 20 the evil guy mentioned something about San, Man's dad, that was shocking to Akkanee. What did he reveal? That he killed San??

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Perhaps towards the end of the lakorn. Hehe.

I want to do it before the lakorn ends though! :lmao: Decisions, decisions! Or laziness! :D

phatman said:
Oh my goodness, episode 20 was a tear jerker. From the beginning to end. Sheesh, so many deaths. Ch5 writers really don't know what else to do besides kill off the characters, huh? It angers me, but then again that's where the drama comes in. But still, too many Deaths is not good. I'm still angry, Poo Suer and Tiew did not have to die....grr. Another thing I'm angry about is why don't they just use the law. Call the cops, report The deaths...duh. Haha.

I've got a question. At the end of ep. 20 the evil guy mentioned something about San, Man's dad, that was shocking to Akkanee. What did he reveal? That he killed San??

Yes, it is! I kept hoping Exact would pull a surprise ending for us in which Mun/Man's Grandpa and Tiew (dang, you got their names? You're hecka good! :clap:) don't die but they survive. But no, they really die. :cry: I think even most of the police force is on the p'rai's side. Remember how he gives money to that policeman in episode 3? Hence Lyn stated that the countryside in KT is lawless, or something like that. :lol:

Wowie! You got that much out of the end of episode 20?!!! :eyetwitch: All I can remember is Man's pain when BaanChuen gloats to her about her upcoming marriage/engagement with Akkanee. :loool: Hmm, wow! Now, that's a good assumption! Makes good sense to me why you thought so! :bravo: But, I think it's just alcoholism (alcohol poisoning) that kills San. His death seems like a natural cause. Perhaps the p'rai is just rubbing in the fact that the people around Mun keep on dying? :shrug: Sorry, your guesses are way better than mine. :D I may ask my dad if he watches it with me again (he only got to episode 10; that jerk! Never finished it!). :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

I want to do it before the lakorn ends though! :lmao: Decisions, decisions! Or laziness! :D

Yes, it is! I kept hoping Exact would pull a surprise ending for us in which Mun/Man's Grandpa and Tiew (dang, you got their names? You're hecka good! :clap:) don't die but they survive. But no, they really die. :cry: I think even most of the police force is on the p'rai's side. Remember how he gives money to that policeman in episode 3? Hence Lyn stated that the countryside in KT is lawless, or something like that. :lol:

Wowie! You got that much out of the end of episode 20?!!! :eyetwitch: All I can remember is Man's pain when BaanChuen gloats to her about her upcoming marriage/engagement with Akkanee. :loool: Hmm, wow! Now, that's a good assumption! Makes good sense to me why you thought so! :bravo: But, I think it's just alcoholism (alcohol poisoning) that kills San. His death seems like a natural cause. Perhaps the p'rai is just rubbing in the fact that the people around Mun keep on dying? :shrug: Sorry, your guesses are way better than mine. :D I may ask my dad if he watches it with me again (he only got to episode 10; that jerk! Never finished it!). :)
We need to protest. No more dying characters. Haha. Jk.

If that's the case then I guess it's understandable for their unlawful acts towards each other. Haha.

Why thank you. I feel like I didn't really get that much. Haha. Bancheun is a biatch, looks and actions. I hate her so much that I can't stand the look of her face. Haha.

Hmm...maybe so. But then Akkanee was very shock. Maybe they killed San and made it seem like he died of alcoholism. :shrug: Or maybe...Akkanee was shock for the reason you just said, that people around Man always dies....?

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
We need to protest. No more dying characters. Haha. Jk.

If that's the case then I guess it's understandable for their unlawful acts towards each other. Haha.

Why thank you. I feel like I didn't really get that much. Haha. Bancheun is a biatch, looks and actions. I hate her so much that I can't stand the look of her face. Haha.

Hmm...maybe so. But then Akkanee was very shock. Maybe they killed San and made it seem like he died of alcoholism. :shrug: Or maybe...Akkanee was shock for the reason you just said, that people around Man always dies....?

I totally agree! Exact script writers need different ideas! Most of their lakorns for the past few years have followed the same plotline: evil and unrepentant n'rais (p'rais), a lot of secrets, murder mysteries, the rai people ending up dead at the end. Occasionally, there'd be a few that have a different format in which there aren't too many deaths. :loool:

You're welcome! :D Aerin, who plays Bancheun/BaanChuen, is always rai-looking to me. :D Somehow, the role just comes naturally to her. :yes: There are actually people who want to see her in a n'ek role, but even as a good, supporting character, I still get the rai vibes from her. :nono1:

Whoops, I have a confession to make. Haha, I guess I didn't pay close attention enough (I was half-awake only!), so therefore, I thought you meant that the p'rai is talking about San to Man's face, not Akkanee's. :p Hehe, terrible mistake on my part. :smack: But truly, I really only remember Man's pain when Bancheun is spitting out her lies. Hmm, now I really should ask my dad for clarification... :eek: Embarrassing, but I suppose it's better to ask than not knowing for sure. :D All righty, I'm going to prepare for work now. Later, dear! :kiss:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

I totally agree! Exact script writers need different ideas! Most of their lakorns for the past few years have followed the same plotline: evil and unrepentant n'rais (p'rais), a lot of secrets, murder mysteries, the rai people ending up dead at the end. Occasionally, there'd be a few that have a different format in which there aren't too many deaths. :loool:

You're welcome! :D Aerin, who plays Bancheun/BaanChuen, is always rai-looking to me. :D Somehow, the role just comes naturally to her. :yes: There are actually people who want to see her in a n'ek role, but even as a good, supporting character, I still get the rai vibes from her. :nono1:

Whoops, I have a confession to make. Haha, I guess I didn't pay close attention enough (I was half-awake only!), so therefore, I thought you meant that the p'rai is talking about San to Man's face, not Akkanee's. :p Hehe, terrible mistake on my part. :smack: But truly, I really only remember Man's pain when Bancheun is spitting out her lies. Hmm, now I really should ask my dad for clarification... :eek: Embarrassing, but I suppose it's better to ask than not knowing for sure. :D All righty, I'm going to prepare for work now. Later, dear! :kiss:

I think its because Akkanee heard a familiar name, San. You know how Padet's sis, I think, was talking about him during that one ep. That's why he was shocked.

Haha. Alright ttyl.

Edit: 

Wait a sec...nvm. Akkanee was pretty shocked when Padet told him that Man was Pada's daughter, so I guess it wasn't because he heard a familiar name. Whatever though it was just something shocking. HAHA.

I'm almost done!! Ep. 24, part 3/4. I feel like they should add an extra episode. It's already part 3/4, meaning only 15+ mins left of the whole lakorn, and there's still alot of action going on! This should be when everything is already calm, and we get to see the sweet interactions between the pra'nang. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
FINISHED! Finally! Skipped a couple scenes here and there, but got the gist of things. Hehe.

Alright. I have so many comments on this lakorn. So many negatives, but of course some positives too. Haha. First of all, on the last episode. Episode 24 was also a tear-jerker. Especially that last action scene where Bancheun cries really hard and shoots herself. I started tearing, the actress really got me. I actually pity her...I still hate her, but I pity her too. She was just naive and spoiled. Poor gal. I wish she didn't shoot herself. Grr, CH5 writers  :rant: ! Couldn't you guys have given her some light! She deserves a new start.

Now my harsh comments. I watched this lakorn for the sake of Gilly and I finished this lakorn for the sake of finishing only. I feel like they could've done so much better. With such a story line they need to dig deep, pay attention to the details, and make it interesting. I found it interesting at first, but sort of lost interest because there seemed to be no progression. It's like the same thing over and over and over again and then BAM, all the villains die. We need some development in the story line and we didn't get that. They should've focused on Akkanee's side of the story only and expand from there since he is "kohn teun," aka "the outsider," which is the title of this lakorn. Haha. They needn't spend half the lakorn focusing on Padet and that girl, I don't even know her character name, haha. I understand that this is a Thai action lakorn and the action scenes are bound to be corny, so that's all I'm going to say about the action scenes. Haha. The ending was absolutely rushed; I'm not satisfied.They should've showed some closure on their drug case. Like what happened to the people involved, etc. They rushed all the couples too...grr. Finally, there weren't too many scenes of Guy and Vill together; I'm definitely not satisfied! I wish they had more interactions and there was some development in their relationship as well. CH5 should hire a new scriptwriter or scriptwriters :whatever: . HAHA.

I honestly will have to say the only positive thing about this lakorn is my guy...Guy. Vill too! However, mostly Guy. So, overall I give this lakorn a 6.5/10. I enjoyed it, but it could've been better. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I think its because Akkanee heard a familiar name, San. You know how Padet's sis, I think, was talking about him during that one ep. That's why he was shocked.

Haha. Alright ttyl.

Edit: 

Wait a sec...nvm. Akkanee was pretty shocked when Padet told him that Man was Pada's daughter, so I guess it wasn't because he heard a familiar name. Whatever though it was just something shocking. HAHA.

I'm almost done!! Ep. 24, part 3/4. I feel like they should add an extra episode. It's already part 3/4, meaning only 15+ mins left of the whole lakorn, and there's still alot of action going on! This should be when everything is already calm, and we get to see the sweet interactions between the pra'nang. 

And you said you need English subs for Thai lakorns! You're doing a fine job without them! :p :clap2:

phatman said:
FINISHED! Finally! Skipped a couple scenes here and there, but got the gist of things. Hehe.

Alright. I have so many comments on this lakorn. So many negatives, but of course some positives too. Haha. First of all, on the last episode. Episode 24 was also a tear-jerker. Especially that last action scene where Bancheun cries really hard and shoots herself. I started tearing, the actress really got me. I actually pity her...I still hate her, but I pity her too. She was just naive and spoiled. Poor gal. I wish she didn't shoot herself. Grr, CH5 writers  :rant: ! Couldn't you guys have given her some light! She deserves a new start.

Now my harsh comments. I watched this lakorn for the sake of Gilly and I finished this lakorn for the sake of finishing only. I feel like they could've done so much better. With such a story line they need to dig deep, pay attention to the details, and make it interesting. I found it interesting at first, but sort of lost interest because there seemed to be no progression. It's like the same thing over and over and over again and then BAM, all the villains die. We need some development in the story line and we didn't get that. They should've focused on Akkanee's side of the story only and expand from there since he is "kohn teun," aka "the outsider," which is the title of this lakorn. Haha. They needn't spend half the lakorn focusing on Padet and that girl, I don't even know her character name, haha. I understand that this is a Thai action lakorn and the action scenes are bound to be corny, so that's all I'm going to say about the action scenes. Haha. The ending was absolutely rushed; I'm not satisfied.They should've showed some closure on their drug case. Like what happened to the people involved, etc. They rushed all the couples too...grr. Finally, there weren't too many scenes of Guy and Vill together; I'm definitely not satisfied! I wish they had more interactions and there was some development in their relationship as well. CH5 should hire a new scriptwriter or scriptwriters :whatever: . HAHA.

I honestly will have to say the only positive thing about this lakorn is my guy...Guy. Vill too! However, mostly Guy. So, overall I give this lakorn a 6.5/10. I enjoyed it, but it could've been better. 

Hehehe, the actress who plays Banchuen is named Aerin. :) Yeah, we didn't want to see her dead, too. It's better if she had turned her life around. But...it is pretty sad how lonely her life seems without her father and brother, she is the one who ends up losing nearly everything. Poor girl. :teary: Those Exact writers must have experienced something that harsh and traumatic, thus, they only believe in those kinds of endings for their rai characters. :p

Ouch! Such a low rating! Hahaha, but I understand. That doesn't mean I'm happy with you, though! :smack: Haha, still love your honesty and analysis very much! :kiss: :grouphug: And I actually agree with them, too! :yes: Oh, Padet's girl's name is Nootgarnda (played by Grand the Star). Like I said, both their characters are actually unnecessary. :eek: But I still enjoy them, for the sakes of KT. :) No, there aren't too many Gilly scenes...but their couple definitely has the most screen time, though! :wub: Yes, it could have been better! But for an Exact action lakorn, not too bad, in my book. :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

And you said you need English subs for Thai lakorns! You're doing a fine job without them! :p :clap2:

Hehehe, the actress who plays Banchuen is named Aerin. :) Yeah, we didn't want to see her dead, too. It's better if she had turned her life around. But...it is pretty sad how lonely her life seems without her father and brother, she is the one who ends up losing nearly everything. Poor girl. :teary: Those Exact writers must have experienced something that harsh and traumatic, thus, they only believe in those kinds of endings for their rai characters. :p

Ouch! Such a low rating! Hahaha, but I understand. That doesn't mean I'm happy with you, though! :smack: Haha, still love your honesty and analysis very much! :kiss: :grouphug: And I actually agree with them, too! :yes: Oh, Padet's girl's name is Nootgarnda (played by Grand the Star). Like I said, both their characters are actually unnecessary. :eek: But I still enjoy them, for the sakes of KT. :) No, there aren't too many Gilly scenes...but their couple definitely has the most screen time, though! :wub: Yes, it could have been better! But for an Exact action lakorn, not too bad, in my book. :D
Hehe. I only know the common words that's said in every Thai lakorn haha. Hey, I need subs because I want to know the details, alright. Haha. I think its because I grew up watching Thai lakorns that I can watch them without subs. I can't watch anything else without subs.

Well, Aerin is a pretty good crier. She really touched me. It would've been nice if the writers show that people don't always have to die. In her situation, even though she has no father, no brother, and no home anymore she can still move on with life. Its like Exact believes no one can turn their life around. Like once you've taken a road, good or bad, you can not turn back. I don't believe that, I believe people can change for the better.

As for my rating, yea its pretty low. I'm usually an *ss when out comes to reviewing lakorns/movies. Even though they are my favorite lakorns, I find flaws. Haha. I'm pretty picky. I've watched alot of lakorns with my cousin and I complain to her all the time. She's the nicer one and usually likes everything the way they are. Haha. If I say this actress overacts, she says that actress is actually great. Haha.

I wonder what CH5 has in store for our Gilly. I wonder why they haven't united these two as leads for another lakorn. Vill's been paired with Son multiple times and he isn't even half as good as Guy. I don't understand. Grr. I want to see another Gilly lakorn. No, SSP doesn't count. Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Hehe. I only know the common words that's said in every Thai lakorn haha. Hey, I need subs because I want to know the details, alright. Haha. I think its because I grew up watching Thai lakorns that I can watch them without subs. I can't watch anything else without subs.

Well, Aerin is a pretty good crier. She really touched me. It would've been nice if the writers show that people don't always have to die. In her situation, even though she has no father, no brother, and no home anymore she can still move on with life. Its like Exact believes no one can turn their life around. Like once you've taken a road, good or bad, you can not turn back. I don't believe that, I believe people can change for the better.

As for my rating, yea its pretty low. I'm usually an *ss when out comes to reviewing lakorns/movies. Even though they are my favorite lakorns, I find flaws. Haha. I'm pretty picky. I've watched alot of lakorns with my cousin and I complain to her all the time. She's the nicer one and usually likes everything the way they are. Haha. If I say this actress overacts, she says that actress is actually great. Haha.

I wonder what CH5 has in store for our Gilly. I wonder why they haven't united these two as leads for another lakorn. Vill's been paired with Son multiple times and he isn't even half as good as Guy. I don't understand. Grr. I want to see another Gilly lakorn. No, SSP doesn't count. Haha.

:bravo: :faint: :clap2: :shock2: Everything you said is spot on! :thumbsup: Yes, I agree that Aerin is indeed a good crier, despite giving off rai vibes. :yes: Oh, gosh, that's how I view Exact's thinking of life! Except my complaints about Exact pale in comparison to your awesome and moving words! :worthy: Well, I love your honesty in all your reviews (although, I'm sure even you can be so biased hehe! xD Oh, not in a bad way! :kiss: ) Even my favorite lakorns are flawed themselves. :rolleyes:

Ooh, actually, Vill and Son have only paired up twice haha (but those two are actually a popular pairing among the media/fans. Yuck! I don't like them as a couple! :nono1:). Oh, Son definitely isn't half as good as Guy. :p Hey, come on! Let's be grateful with what we're treated to when it comes to Gilly! :smack: It's a miracle to see them in SSP! :D I want to see another Gilly lakorn, too! I'm totally rooting for a Gilly reunion! :woot: :yahoo: *Sigh* Oh, Exact...