[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
GRR, frosting witch! :rant: Stupid keyboard! I was in the midst of typing out my answer to your comment, and then my stupid keyboard made the page go back, and now I have to start over again!!! ROAR! I hate it when that happens! *Sniff* I have to start over again!!! :cry1: Well, here we go! :D

When I read that first sentence, I immediately thought of Taylor Swift's duet with (insert forgettable boy band's name here), Two is Better Than One...and I heard the music in my head! :lol2: (My sister loves that song, but I dislike it hehe. It's not a bad song, but it doesn't reach out to my cold heart. :D) Hah! Your suggestion about us becoming a subbing team for KT got me :rofl:!!!! Girl, we'd make more mistakes than subbing the lines correctly! :lmao3: But ooh, that would be very fun and interesting! :woot: We can totally change KT's storyline! :whaha:

Wha-?! You dislike my Gan, too?! :faint: Or were you referring to her being bipolar? :eek: Hahaha, but I can understand either way. I love her though. :D She's strong in her own way, and she's been able to handle Thit very well in the latest episodes. :yes: But your questions about her reasons for giving in to Thit are spot on and make perfect sense. :loool: I know she loves him, but that's one thing that I wish Exact had handled better... :annoyed: Oh, well, I still love them together despite the obvious flaws of the storyline hehe. And I won't complain too much...unlike a certain somebody here. :tease: Haha, just kidding! :grouphug: I really do love your insights about SSP (and of course, KT!).

Heck yes, I'll let you know when Wit resurfaces! I've missed him so much, too!!! :missing: Golly, you're so in love with Guy!!! :shock2: LOL, he has you mesmerized! :whahuh: Hehe, he is indeed hecka hawt in episode 7. :yummy: Awh, can't believe it's been two episodes since his last appearance (episode 8)! He better return in next week's episode (11)!!! I want to see him with Gan!!!! :spin: :woot: And shell yes, Wit can get even hotter than he appears in episode 7. Especially when he's on screen with Gan/Nee! :dance1:

All righty, your next comment/reply will make KT's thread an even number of pages!!! Hooray!!! Whoot-hoo! :yahoo: Your call. :wink: Gosh, if only you had joined in the fun back in 2011!!! KT's pages would be even more than this hehe! Perhaps even more than SSP's thread, since you and I certainly talk a lot! :p
Oh yeah!! Next page.

That happens to me all the time. I will be writing out like a paragraph and then accidentally click something else.

I want to see strong Gan Too. Maybe I'm not there yet. Haha.

I'm in love with Guy. I really am. I just love his natural solemn expression and his cute smile. I wish Ch5 uses him more as pra'ek. I'll be looking forward to that.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Oh yeah!! Next page.

That happens to me all the time. I will be writing out like a paragraph and then accidentally click something else.

I want to see strong Gan Too. Maybe I'm not there yet. Haha.

I'm in love with Guy. I really am. I just love his natural solemn expression and his cute smile. I wish Ch5 uses him more as pra'ek. I'll be looking forward to that.

Nope, if you're still stuck on episode 7, you're definitely not seeing strong Gan yet. xD I know...I wish Exact would promote Guy as pra'ek again, for they're seriously running out of pra'eks. They're just re-using Pong and Son (and even Toomtam, but he's new, so I'm not complaining too much haha) now. Granted, it's not like Son is rumored in an Exact lakorn right now, but I'm so sick of his robotic and lifeless acting. :yuck: Gosh, I'm mean, but his acting seriously is a turn-off! Guy is a better actor than Pong and Son combined together. :yes: Awh, poor Guy...we'd be lucky if we get to see him play the leading role again... :teary:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Nope, if you're still stuck on episode 7, you're definitely not seeing strong Gan yet. xD I know...I wish Exact would promote Guy as pra'ek again, for they're seriously running out of pra'eks. They're just re-using Pong and Son (and even Toomtam, but he's new, so I'm not complaining too much haha) now. Granted, it's not like Son is rumored in an Exact lakorn right now, but I'm so sick of his robotic and lifeless acting. :yuck: Gosh, I'm mean, but his acting seriously is a turn-off! Guy is a better actor than Pong and Son combined together. :yes: Awh, poor Guy...we'd be lucky if we get to see him play the leading role again... :teary:
I guess I'll have to wait and see strong Gan.

I only like Son because I like his body structure and his solemn face. I haven't seen a single of his lakorn because I agree that his acting sucks. Hehe. Pong is...no comment. That's how bad I dislike him. Ch5 is weird for not promoting Guy as pra'ek. Guy has potential and is capable of playing any role. I really admire him. I'm in love actually. Haha. He's the kind of guy I'll watch any lakorn of just to see a glimpse of him. I would love to see him in a slap/kiss!! :ghehe: Who wants to petition!!!?? I would love to, but I need a friend who can write Thai. Haha. Or else we won't go anywhere. Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I guess I'll have to wait and see strong Gan.

I only like Son because I like his body structure and his solemn face. I haven't seen a single of his lakorn because I agree that his acting sucks. Hehe. Pong is...no comment. That's how bad I dislike him. Ch5 is weird for not promoting Guy as pra'ek. Guy has potential and is capable of playing any role. I really admire him. I'm in love actually. Haha. He's the kind of guy I'll watch any lakorn of just to see a glimpse of him. I would love to see him in a slap/kiss!! :ghehe: Who wants to petition!!!?? I would love to, but I need a friend who can write Thai. Haha. Or else we won't go anywhere. Haha.

Son's acting makes his looks go down in my book! :loool: I actually prefer Pong over Son, but I'm not crazy for him either. :lol: I don't know what Exact is thinking...demoting Guy to supporting role only. They need more actors for the pra'ek role, and instead of trying to recruit new and inexperienced actors, they need to promote Guy again! There are quite a few people who wanted to see Guy in a remake of Roy Leh Sanae Rai hehe. And some Gilly fans wanted him in there with Vill. I'm one of them!!! :yes: I think he'd be perfect for the role... I would love to petition! :fanfic: After KT ended, I was crazy enough to send an email (in English, of course :D) to Exact's email address, asking them to pair up Gilly again hehe. Unsurprisingly, I don't know how it all turned out...they either didn't listen or didn't even bother to read it. :bhehe: Could be that they didn't even receive it! :rofl:

Gosh, I'd be in heaven if Gilly ever reunite in a :slapandkissse3: lakorn! Ooh, but again, I'm grateful to see them in SSP! :wub: And it's just as exciting!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Son's acting makes his looks go down in my book! :loool: I actually prefer Pong over Son, but I'm not crazy for him either. :lol: I don't know what Exact is thinking...demoting Guy to supporting role only. They need more actors for the pra'ek role, and instead of trying to recruit new and inexperienced actors, they need to promote Guy again! There are quite a few people who wanted to see Guy in a remake of Roy Leh Sanae Rai hehe. And some Gilly fans wanted him in there with Vill. I'm one of them!!! :yes: I think he'd be perfect for the role... I would love to petition! :fanfic: After KT ended, I was crazy enough to send an email (in English, of course :D) to Exact's email address, asking them to pair up Gilly again hehe. Unsurprisingly, I don't know how it all turned out...they either didn't listen or didn't even bother to read it. :bhehe: Could be that they didn't even receive it! :rofl:

Gosh, I'd be in heaven if Gilly ever reunite in a :slapandkissse3: lakorn! Ooh, but again, I'm grateful to see them in SSP! :wub: And it's just as exciting!
They're remaking RLSR??? Oh yeah! Count me in with Guy. I wouldn't mind who the girl is a long as its not Charabelle. I don't really like her. Hehe. Gilly would be perfect! Lets seriously petition!! If you have any Thai friends ask them for some help! Hehe.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
They're remaking RLSR??? Oh yeah! Count me in with Guy. I wouldn't mind who the girl is a long as its not Charabelle. I don't really like her. Hehe. Gilly would be perfect! Lets seriously petition!! If you have any Thai friends ask them for some help! Hehe.

Whoops, I guess I should have voiced that better. Sorry to burst your bubble, Phatman ( :teary:), but it's just a rumor that Exact is planning to remake RLSR. :eek: That rumor surfaced almost two years ago... Even though it's a rumor, I believe that it's just a matter of time before Exact really decides to remake it (if it's really Exact who is going to remake it hehe).

They're probably thinking of whom to cast if they're considering to remake it. :scratchchin: :shrug: I know! Gilly would be perfect!!! :wub: Ooh, I would like Toomtam and Vill, too. :p I'm all for petitioning for Gilly (or even Guy), so that Exact will reconsider Gilly for us. :woot: Ooh, I think I may know at least two friends who are Thai/live in Thailand...I should ask for their help! :spin: If I recall correctly, one of them is a Gilly fan. :D

Yeah, I don't really like Charebelle myself. Her acting is off, and her looks don't help her out. :no: In my biased opinion, Vill is the only Exact actress right now who's worthy for Namneung's role. :lolyup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Whoops, I guess I should have voiced that better. Sorry to burst your bubble, Phatman ( :teary:), but it's just a rumor that Exact is planning to remake RLSR. :eek: That rumor surfaced almost two years ago... Even though it's a rumor, I believe that it's just a matter of time before Exact really decides to remake it (if it's really Exact who is going to remake it hehe).

They're probably thinking of whom to cast if they're considering to remake it. :scratchchin: :shrug: I know! Gilly would be perfect!!! :wub: Ooh, I would like Toomtam and Vill, too. :p I'm all for petitioning for Gilly (or even Guy), so that Exact will reconsider Gilly for us. :woot: Ooh, I think I may know at least two friends who are Thai/live in Thailand...I should ask for their help! :spin: If I recall correctly, one of them is a Gilly fan. :D

Yeah, I don't really like Charebelle myself. Her acting is off, and her looks don't help her out. :no: In my biased opinion, Vill is the only Exact actress right now who's worthy for Namneung's role. :lolyup:
Awe...thanks for making me all excited. Haha. Well, if they do remake RLSR, I hope they cast Gilly! Toomtam and Vill is okay, but since they already have SSP, I want Gilly. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Awe...thanks for making me all excited. Haha. Well, if they do remake RLSR, I hope they cast Gilly! Toomtam and Vill is okay, but since they already have SSP, I want Gilly. Hehe.

Hey, no fair! Gilly already had KT AND SSP (although they aren't the main leads together :p). Hahaha, I'd be fine either way, just as long as the nang'ek is my lovely Vill. :woot: I want her to be Namneung! :D Sorry, obviously, I'm more of Vill's fan than Guy and Toomtam's, although I love those two, too. :lol: Ooh, just as long as pra'ek isn't Son (or Pong)!!!! :nono1: I do NOT want Son/Pong playing Kongpope's role. :no: *Sigh* In the end, it's Exact with the final decision...I think it's better to ask them early than too late...eh, I'll have to ask my friends for help when I have the chance. I'll let you know what happens, Phatman. :nailbiter: Here's to hoping hard that it will be Gilly (or Toomtam and Vill)!!! :cheer: :beer:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Hey, no fair! Gilly already had KT AND SSP (although they aren't the main leads together :p). Hahaha, I'd be fine either way, just as long as the nang'ek is my lovely Vill. :woot: I want her to be Namneung! :D Sorry, obviously, I'm more of Vill's fan than Guy and Toomtam's, although I love those two, too. :lol: Ooh, just as long as pra'ek isn't Son (or Pong)!!!! :nono1: I do NOT want Son/Pong playing Kongpope's role. :no: *Sigh* In the end, it's Exact with the final decision...I think it's better to ask them early than too late...eh, I'll have to ask my friends for help when I have the chance. I'll let you know what happens, Phatman. :nailbiter: Here's to hoping hard that it will be Gilly (or Toomtam and Vill)!!! :cheer: :beer:
Because KT isn't a slap/kiss lakorn. Hehe. I'm going to ask around too. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I LOVE episode 12! Well, the beginning. Hehe. That cheek kiss was too cute!!

I know!!! I love that check kiss, too!!! :wub: Awh, too bad he doesn't kiss her on her loud mouth! :lolyup: That'd shut her up even better! :shutup: I swear, I got scared for them in that scary situation. But dang, Gilly is hot in action together!!! I love lovesick Mun! So cute! Yep, the beginning of episode 12 is awesome!

Wait until you get to episode 14!!! :woot: If I remember correctly, Akkanee sneaks into her house to give her a letter (from BaanChuen's brother, who has a crush on her). But he does his own sneaking around, trying to find evidence on Mun's "brother" (or friend, played by Ball), because he suspects that Ball (P'Thu or something, I don't know how to spell his character's name) is the one who killed Kim.

Episode 14 is freakin' exciting, for Akkanee gets shot and runs into Mun's bedroom. :pervie: :woot: Watch to find out what happens! I love that episode! :spicy: Hmm, I could have gotten the episode number wrong, but I do think it is episode 14... :scratchhead2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

I know!!! I love that check kiss, too!!! :wub: Awh, too bad he doesn't kiss her on her loud mouth! :lolyup: That'd shut her up even better! :shutup: I swear, I got scared for them in that scary situation. But dang, Gilly is hot in action together!!! I love lovesick Mun! So cute! Yep, the beginning of episode 12 is awesome!

Wait until you get to episode 14!!! :woot: If I remember correctly, Akkanee sneaks into her house to give her a letter (from BaanChuen's brother, who has a crush on her). But he does his own sneaking around, trying to find evidence on Mun's "brother" (or friend, played by Ball), because he suspects that Ball (P'Thu or something, I don't know how to spell his character's name) is the one who killed Kim.

Episode 14 is freakin' exciting, for Akkanee gets shot and runs into Mun's bedroom. :pervie: :woot: Watch to find out what happens! I love that episode! :spicy: Hmm, I could have gotten the episode number wrong, but I do think it is episode 14... :scratchhead2:
Oh wow a real kiss from them will make me faint.

So exited! Haha. I did see that scene you mentioned in someone's fan mv. Makes me just want to skip To that scene. Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Oh wow a real kiss from them will make me faint.

So exited! Haha. I did see that scene you mentioned in someone's fan mv. Makes me just want to skip To that scene. Haha.

Me, too...me, too. :faint: Sadly, Gilly never kissed for real in KT. :cry: The closest thing to a real kiss between those two is the one between Nee and Wit in SSP. :lol2: Hmm, I don't understand...Vill kisses Toomtam, who already has a girlfriend, but she and Guy never kissed for real! The fudge?! :lmao: The funny thing is, I quite love Gilly's interaction off screen hehe; despite dating Haru at the time, Guy seemed to be attracted to Vill and they had plenty of off screen chemistry to me. :yes: (I wrote it in past tense, since it was a thing of the past hehe. Now, Guy is married to Haru, and I haven't seen enough of Gilly off screen these days. :D)

Anyway, hope you will enjoy episode 14! :woot:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Me, too...me, too. :faint: Sadly, Gilly never kissed for real in KT. :cry: The closest thing to a real kiss between those two is the one between Nee and Wit in SSP. :lol2: Hmm, I don't understand...Vill kisses Toomtam, who already has a girlfriend, but she and Guy never kissed for real! The fudge?! :lmao: The funny thing is, I quite love Gilly's interaction off screen hehe; despite dating Haru at the time, Guy seemed to be attracted to Vill and they had plenty of off screen chemistry to me. :yes: (I wrote it in past tense, since it was a thing of the past hehe. Now, Guy is married to Haru, and I haven't seen enough of Gilly off screen these days. :D)

Anyway, hope you will enjoy episode 14! :woot:
Awe...for reals? That sucks. Maybe Guy didn't want to. Hehe.

I'm going to go check their bts clips. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Awe...for reals? That sucks. Maybe Guy didn't want to. Hehe.

I'm going to go check their bts clips. Hehe.

Yes, for real. :lmao: Hmm, I think he's capable of real kisses, for there is one scene I do know in which he "accidentally" kisses another actress (who just happened to be Best Chanidapa, who's also here in KT; she plays the mysterious Chaaim who starts working in Mun's home, but she's always snooping around). It happens in one of their scenes in Sao Noi (2012), in which Vill is the nang'ek while Son is the p'ek; Guy and Best is a supporting couple in there. Best is a bad actress (like Son haha), and in my "unbiased" (as much as it can be!) opinion, she and Guy didn't have any chemistry. :) Oh, Guy is believable, but there's no special spark on Best's part. :loool: Their "kiss" scene was all right...but not as hot as Gilly's "kisses," in my biased opinion! :yes:

I feel that Guy was afraid to kiss Vill for real since he was kind of attracted to her off screen. :lolyup: Wishful thinking, I know! Or maybe a real kiss scene just wasn't required for KT (it was!). :rolleyes: I just love the way Guy stared at Vill off screen! :wub:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Yes, for real. :lmao: Hmm, I think he's capable of real kisses, for there is one scene I do know in which he "accidentally" kisses another actress (who just happened to be Best Chanidapa, who's also here in KT; she plays the mysterious Chaaim who starts working in Mun's home, but she's always snooping around). It happens in one of their scenes in Sao Noi (2012), in which Vill is the nang'ek while Son is the p'ek; Guy and Best is a supporting couple in there. Best is a bad actress (like Son haha), and in my "unbiased" (as much as it can be!) opinion, she and Guy didn't have any chemistry. :) Oh, Guy is believable, but there's no special spark on Best's part. :loool: Their "kiss" scene was all right...but not as hot as Gilly's "kisses," in my biased opinion! :yes:

I feel that Guy was afraid to kiss Vill for real since he was kind of attracted to her off screen. :lolyup: Wishful thinking, I know! Or maybe a real kiss scene just wasn't required for KT (it was!). :rolleyes: I just love the way Guy stared at Vill off screen! :wub:
Naughty, naughty. Haha. Perhaps it wasn't required in KT since its an action/drama lakorn. Because you know how steamy Guy and Vill got in SSP...fans self. Haha No real kiss can beat that. Haha. Best is alright. Her action scenes are funny as heck though. Haha. She's too skinny, no muscles, and she's too stiff to be fighting haha. However, she is cute.
I just found out the other day that Guy is going to be in Paab Atran with Fang. I'm looking forward to it because I think Fang and Guy looks cute together. Although I'm not too fond of Fang's acting she's pretty. Hehe. Being bias here. Anyway, I won't care about Pong or Charalle. I'll just watch for my lover and Aom hehe.
How did I get to that topic?? Uh anyway. Can't wait to get to episode 14!!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Naughty, naughty. Haha. Perhaps it wasn't required in KT since its an action/drama lakorn. Because you know how steamy Guy and Vill got in SSP...fans self. Haha No real kiss can beat that. Haha. Best is alright. Her action scenes are funny as heck though. Haha. She's too skinny, no muscles, and she's too stiff to be fighting haha. However, she is cute.
I just found out the other day that Guy is going to be in Paab Atran with Fang. I'm looking forward to it because I think Fang and Guy looks cute together. Although I'm not too fond of Fang's acting she's pretty. Hehe. Being bias here. Anyway, I won't care about Pong or Charalle. I'll just watch for my lover and Aom hehe.
How did I get to that topic?? Uh anyway. Can't wait to get to episode 14!!

Best is a stiff actress period. :p Her acting comes off very unnatural to me. Oh, no doubt that she's cute...but it can only get her so far. :lol: I'm not a fan of Fang, but I do agree that she and Guy look decent together. :D I'm so jealous for Vill though... *Sigh* I shouldn't be, since Guy is already married. :phew: Oh, well, at least I get to enjoy them in SSP. :D I'm not going to watch PA (Paab Atran) in details, since it's not to my liking, but I'll tune in to Aom and Guy's parts. :) Haha, one thing leads to another! K, have fun watching KT, then! =D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Best is a stiff actress period. :p Her acting comes off very unnatural to me. Oh, no doubt that she's cute...but it can only get her so far. :lol: I'm not a fan of Fang, but I do agree that she and Guy look decent together. :D I'm so jealous for Vill though... *Sigh* I shouldn't be, since Guy is already married. :phew: Oh, well, at least I get to enjoy them in SSP. :D I'm not going to watch PA (Paab Atran) in details, since it's not to my liking, but I'll tune in to Aom and Guy's parts. :) Haha, one thing leads to another! K, have fun watching KT, then! =D
Haha. We have so many things in common.

Or I should say we have similar interests. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. We have so many things in common.

Or I should say we have similar interests. Hehe.

You're a little teensy, itsty, bitsy nicer than me, though. :p I can be really blind and biased when I want to hehe. Trying to be more open-minded! :strong:

Awh, come here, you! :console: :grouphug: :kiss: Love you, Phatman! (Yes, already! :D) All righty, I'll wait patiently for your next conversation hehe! Oh, yes, your next post (or mine hehe) will make an old-numbered page again for KT. But...I have no doubt that we'll reach an even-numbered page once again. :loool: